Aimee Chan Gets Ready for Comeback

By on August 4, 2017 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

Aimee Chan Gets Ready for Comeback

Aimee Chan (陳茵媺) will be making her comeback soon!

After her marriage to Moses Chan (陳豪) in 2013, the former TVB actress took her hiatus from the industry to start her family. Her last television drama before ending her TVB contract in 2015 was Outbound Love <單戀雙城>, which was shot in 2013.

The 36-year-old Miss Hong Kong winner, who is currently in Canada with her three kids, updated her Weibo with a new selfie and a sneak peek of the script she was reading. she wrote, “Now that I’ve settled down, it’s time to study my script! Thank God for grandparents! They are helping me watch the kids for a few hours so I can concentrate!”

Aimee did not reveal the name of her new script, but in an interview with Moses Chan several days ago, he told the press that his wife had just accepted an offer for a role in a movie.

The actress’ last movie 2016’s LET’S EAT! <開飯啦!>, a Singaporean-Malaysian film directed by and starring Chapman To (杜汶澤). It was shot in 2015, after Aimee had her second son Nathan.

It is not known if Aimee will be returning to TVB soon; her husband, however, is currently filming TVB’s My Ages Apart <誇世代>. Moses will also be starring in TVB’s Line Walker: The Prelude <使徒行者2>, which premieres later this year.

Source: HK01.com

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

26 comments to Aimee Chan Gets Ready for Comeback

1. iciel says:

No no no no no no no!! :'(

Seriously she can’t act. Please keep her away from TVB series.

Login or Register before you can reply to iciel
    • heather replied:

@iciel
      That was my reaction too but then I remembered that I stop watching the crap TVB produces nowadays. Lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to heather
      • iciel replied:

@heather I know! But watching TVB has become a daily ritual lol I just can’t seem to stop.

Currently only Legal Maverick is interesting. I find that they dare to push the boundaries with that series (the series has transgender, BDSM, amputee, ugly leading actress, etc) and I hope TVB continue to do that in the future.

Login or Register before you can reply to iciel
      • m0m0 replied:

@iciel

is that a break through for tvb except for the ugly leading actress part?

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
    • nigel replied:

Aiyo when that teh bao first debuted she also can’t act la (up till now I still find her irritating) so pls give Aimee a break. Teh bao only improved because she & her mum was very good in currying favors from the top execs hence she was given roles after roles to improve on. Not many ppl were so lucky lol

Login or Register before you can reply to nigel
  2. yummiki24 says:

omg please ! She was the worst! Dont come back to TVB

Login or Register before you can reply to yummiki24
    • cutie777 replied:

@yummiki24 Lol. Would you rather see her or Grace Chan? I will vote for Aimee if this two are the only choice.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
      • rucofan1100 replied:

@cutie777 grace sucks but i’d still rather her than aimee. grace is young there’s still room to grow (shes at least shown signs of potential here and there). aimees done growing; we’ve seen her morph from bland flower vase to bland tomboy.

Login or Register before you can reply to rucofan1100
      • snoopy replied:

@cutie777 If these two are only my choice..then I would choose not to watch tvb dramas lol/.

Login or Register before you can reply to snoopy
      • mindee replied:

@cutie777 I’d rather watch Aimee than Grace Chan

Login or Register before you can reply to mindee
  3. happybi says:

Aimee is not bad. She does comedy well. Much better than Grace or Sisley.

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
    • rucofan1100 replied:

@happybi hate to say it, but sisley has improved leaps and bounds. i’d argue that within a year (if not already) she’d run circles around aimee in the acting department

Login or Register before you can reply to rucofan1100
      • happybi replied:

@rucofan1100 nah I still prefer her over the other two..

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
      • xystus replied:

@happybi Have you watched Legal Mavericks? Sisley was good in it. Definitely improved a lot from last year.

Login or Register before you can reply to xystus
      • happybi replied:

@xystus have not.. honestly hasn’t been watching much tvb drama… but there is something about Sisley that I don’t like so i think I’ll always be bias.

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
      • nigel replied:

@happybi me too can’t explain it but she is as irritating as teh bao when teh bao first debuted.

Login or Register before you can reply to nigel
      • happybi replied:

@nigel Yep..just don’t like her…Hey whos’ teh bao you are referring to?

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
      • mindee replied:

@xystus I agree. She’s good in Legal Mavericks. She has improved definitely. I’d prefer to watch Sisley over Grace Chan’s screams in Captain of Destiny

Login or Register before you can reply to mindee
    • nigel replied:

@happybi indeed I tot so too.

Login or Register before you can reply to nigel
  4. snoopy says:

Omg…this is a bad news for me, I was so happy when I dont have to watch her in tvb series anymore and now shes coming back…..:(…why!! She should continure to rest and take good care of her children or venture into another occupation coz she cant act…after all these years she didnt improve at all….

Login or Register before you can reply to snoopy
    • nigel replied:

@snoopy she didn’t really have that many opportunities to improve before she hooked up with Moses and then 3 kids within 4 years lol. With her happy go lucky character & western upbringing I doubt she knows how to curry favor from the top execs to give her opportunities to improve compared to some others like yours truly.

Login or Register before you can reply to nigel
      • snoopy replied:

@nigel “she didnt have that many opportunities to improve” Tvb promoted her like crazy…until most of us cant her watching her anymore…

Login or Register before you can reply to snoopy
      • jjwong replied:

@snoopy Agree! She led series. They had chars that fit her, e.g. returning from oversea cop out. She got nom for BA ebe though it was supporting role as a rape victim from that one series where she matched with that wooden Kenny. TVB gave her so many opportunities and shoved her down our throats as much as they tried with Grace Chan.

Login or Register before you can reply to jjwong
  5. funnlim says:

At least she’s organised. Look at her script.

Login or Register before you can reply to funnlim
  6. sherla1019 says:

happy that she’s back dont know why she have so many negativety pounding at her and her acting is way better then the new comers for exp…Grace Sisley and Dorothy

Login or Register before you can reply to sherla1019
    • mindee replied:

@sherla1019 Aimee’s acting is definitely better that Grace. Sisley has improved though she is really good in Legal Mavericks

Login or Register before you can reply to mindee