JayneStars.com logo

Bosco Wong and Kate Tsui Look Forward to a Prosperous 2013

By on February 11, 2013

Bosco Wong and Kate Tsui Look Forward to a Prosperous 2013 thumbnail

Last year undeniably brought good fortune to Bosco Wong (黃宗澤) and Kate Tsui (徐子珊) with regards to work and their careers. After all, Witness Insecurity <護花危情> starring Bosco was one of the highest rated tv series and Kate won the My Favorite Female Character award for her portrayal of a drug-addict in Highs and Lows <雷霆掃毒>. When looking at their schedule after ringing in the Year of the Snake, Bosco and Kate both shared that their calendars are already completely full for 2013, so they are joyously celebrating what looks to be another prosperous year.

Bosco said, “I am pretty satisfied with work so far – starring in three movies and two television dramas. I am also very happy with the stellar ratings for Witness Insecurity. My calendar for this year is already full – 24 hours in a day is not even enough because I go from movies to dramas. I only have time to run home for a quick shower.”

When prompted about this relationship status, Bosco quickly replied, “I won’t comment about that anymore because anything and everything I say will be taken out of context. Everybody knows what happened so there is nothing to talk about anymore. The break-up was one of my lowest points last year, so let’s move on!” Bosco also said that he hopes to go back to the recording studio this year and  re-launch his singing career.

Kate admits that 2012 was a very good year. “I feel very lucky because once Highs and Lows started airing, it became an instant hit which is very rare. Whatever negative press was written about me last year is now a thing of a past and I won’t keep it in my heart. In fact, sometimes having my name in the press leads to more work! Regardless, I just keep going day by day. For the new year, I hope to do more charity and volunteer work aside from acting. I became an anti-drug spokesperson after Highs and Lows, so I wish to use this opportunity to reach out to more people in need, especially the younger generation.”

Source: Ming Pao

This article is written by Natalie for JayneStars.com.

Tags: ,

• Bosco Wong and Kate Tsui Hope "The Ultimate Addiction" Ratings Rise in Finale(176)
  • "The Ultimate Addiction" Averages 22 Points; FIFA World Cup Broadcast Receives Criticism(72)
  • "The Ultimate Addiction" Reaches 50 Million Hits(58)
  • Bosco Wong Portrays Badass CEO in "The Ultimate Addiction" (30)
  • Kate Tsui and Nancy Wu Embarrassed About Kissing Scene in "The Ultimate Addiction"(11)
  • Synopsis of TVB Series, “The Ultimate Addiction”(29)
  • Nancy Wu in Hot Scenes with Bosco Wong and Kate Tsui in "The Ultimate Addiction"(29)
  • Kate Tsui Supports Bosco Wong and Vanessa Yeung(9)
  • Kate Tsui on Bosco Wong’s New Relationship: “I Don’t Know!”(13)
  • Nancy Wu Kissed Kate Tsui and Liked It(24)

• Readers' Comments (7)

1. Cloud9 says:

Good for Kate doing some volunteer & charity works where stil popular. Rather day in day out money money money

2. P. Tan says:

I agree totally with you that doing some charity and vonteering work is very commendable and I’m glad Kate realizes its importance. Hope more of the actors will learn from her.

3. TVBaddict says:

Naaaaw :( The break up was the lowest point for Bosco last year… Haaaai.

4. Gabby says:

I’m glad Kate wants to do more charity work. It brings a lot of preciuos experiences and memories when helping people
      I even love Kate more now, because I enjoy doing some charity and volunteer work as well

5. Joey says:

That’s fantastic that Kate is trying to do charity work. With her celebrity status she could bring issues to the attention of the millions. I admire her for wanting to help others less fortunate than herself which shows she is grounded somewhat. Earning money does not make the world go round, helping others does. I’m liking Kate more and more. Well done Kate, if only all other celebrities were not so self centered scrambling to the top.

6. Magic says:

Yay for Kate! And it’s pretty nice that she’s become a spokesperson for anti-drug after HAL.

7. Gabby says:

Jayne, could you translate this article for me, please.
      I really want to understand whst it is about, unfortunately I don’t know a thing about Chinese

Readers are no longer able to comment on this old article.

• Job Opening

JayneStars.com is now hiring an entertainment news writer.

Work from home in our paid part-time position. CLICK HERE for details on how to apply!

• JayneStars News Subscription