Bosco Wong and Linda Chung Heavily Promoted in 2013 TVB Calendar

By on September 17, 2012 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

After a two-year hiatus due to budgetary cuts, TVB decided to resume its calendar shoot. The shooting for the 2013 calendar has already begun, with a star-studded list of celebrities to please the fans!

In the January month, Bosco Wong (黃宗澤), Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣), Raymond Lam (林峯), Aimee Chan (陳茵媺), and Kate Tsui (徐子珊) will be featured. Bosco did not feel that the calendar placement meant heavy promotion for him.  “Every month is important. Of course, I am happy to have the opportunity to film for the calendar.”

Due to the popularity of Witness Insecurity <護花危情>, the pairing of Bosco and Linda was well-received by the audience. Bosco indicated that he would like to partner with Linda once again.

Linda added, “Although we are not a real-life couple, it is good that the audience liked the pairing. I am very lucky; I had partnered with Raymond Lam on many occasions and now there is a refreshing feeling with Bosco. In the coming year, I would like to have more partnership opportunities as onscreen lovers.”

In the month of February, Michael Miu (苗僑偉), Roger Kwok (郭晉安), Michael Tse (謝天華), Tavia Yeung (楊怡), and Fala Chen (陳法拉) will be featured. The status of the artists were apparent as they will be placed during the festive Lunar New Year holiday. Michael Miu joked, “I lost out. February only has 28 days!” Asked if it has been two years since TVB has its last calendar shoot, Michael replied, “I do not remember. It’s a good thing, with a new boss on board now. On the day of filming the calendar, I was working and asked urgently to return for the shoot. I was unaware of the arrangements for the calendar.”

Roger Kwok added that the TVB calendar was a highly prized commodity by many. “The calendar production has been halted for two years, which made me uncomfortable while sitting and eating! The TVB calendar is very representative. Each time, it is shot beautifully and with great care.”

Source: ihktv.com

139 comments to Bosco Wong and Linda Chung Heavily Promoted in 2013 TVB Calendar

1. vivien says:

Why is Aimee put there? Why? Out of place! LOL

Login or Register before you can reply to vivien

Just because? haha

• Hannah replied:

Should have put her with Moses, lol

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
      • Linnh replied:

lol I was to write the same, They always show their love for each other in the public all the time, so why not just put them together at the calender too :P

Login or Register before you can reply to Linnh
      • Kidd replied:

When she was put with Moses, you guys will be complaining that they are always put together.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • Anon replied:

I actually thought Aimee will be with Selena or Natalie group. It’s random for her to be with these four who’re at another position.

• Hannahh replied:

Moses n Aimee together on the month of Feb for valentine lolz puke

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
      • Linnhie replied:

I was sarcastic about this Kidd. I actually rather see her with another person then with him all the time.

Login or Register before you can reply to Linnhie
    • lol replied:

Because to TVB Aimee is already a first line actress alhough she never lead a series and still not accepted much.

• Anon replied:

Urm do you mean that now Aimee has rise above Selena and Natalie? I have always take these three at the same level of acting and recognition.

• Magic replied:

@Anon Yes, Aimee has risen above Selena and Natalie.

I actually didn’t mind Aimee when she first started. But since her and Moses’ relationship, they’ve been overexposed. They’re everywhere and it’s really annoying.

Her and Moses being a couple probably had some type of influence to her over promotion, even though she is worse than Selena and Natalie in terms of acting (my opinion, obviously).

And I’ve disliked Moses ever since the Bernice and Moses business. Tch

Login or Register before you can reply to Magic
  2. flora says:

Bosco and Linda look matching together in WI and in this picture :D

Login or Register before you can reply to flora
    • flora replied:

Ahhh btw this picture actually comes from Linda. Cute ah.

Login or Register before you can reply to flora
    • Anon replied:

Suddenly this remind me of WI. Hui sir and Chi Lam.

• sky replied:

hopefully it won’t end like the movie lol..

Login or Register before you can reply to sky
      • Anon replied:

Haha how can a calendar shot end up like WI? This time it’s party theme for them although I suspect it will be a ‘party’ where everyone sits instead of dancing.

3. smile says:

aww i wonder where myolie will be placed..she’s the only one of the top 5 fadans not in jan or feb :(

Login or Register before you can reply to smile
    • flora replied:

She has a higher position than the other fadans because she’s the only one holding the TVB Queen award. So while Tavia and Fala are coupled with older men she might be with Kevin or might be promoting TITS2 with Kenneth Ma and Ron Ng.

Login or Register before you can reply to flora
      • Hannah replied:

The two Michaels and Roger are established first line actor. Not bad to be featured with them.

By the way, Sonija is leading a few pageant ladies for August.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
      • lol replied:

Correct. Myolie is the only one with the Best Actress award so it’s understandable that she’s put together with former TV Kings.

• ppearl replied:

i read in weibo that Myolie will be placed with Wayne Lai and Moses Chan but didn’t indicate the month though.

Login or Register before you can reply to ppearl
  4. AC says:

I’m excited for the calendar!

I don’t really think the month matters, it’s more important that you actually make the calendar! It’ll be interesting to see who’s included in the other months and who’s left out.

Login or Register before you can reply to AC
    • lara replied:

Bosco is right. I also don’t think any month is more important and they must be happy enough to make it in but TVB might place more importance in the anniversary month November.

He looks handsome and that mini bowtie is cute. Of course this WI couple is cute.

Login or Register before you can reply to lara

So CNY is more important than Xmas? What about national holiday? Dumpling day? independence day?

All the fight over some months. Jan is no more important than dec.

• lara replied:

To TVB, November should be most important?

Login or Register before you can reply to lara
      • Hannahh replied:

yEP, their anniversary day

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
  6. Hannah says:

Back then, the placements did matter. November was for top siusangs and fadans; January for new promoted artists; February for old/veterans. Also, artists featured in the same month usually have a series coming out.

Apparently, that changed over time.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
  7. AC says:

I just realized that this will be the first year that Wayne will (probably) be in the calendar! A lot has changed in 3 years.

Login or Register before you can reply to AC
  8. Suzevil says:

Im excited to see this! I’ve always loved seeing the pictures for these. I want to know which artists Myolie will be in the picture with!

Login or Register before you can reply to Suzevil
    • llwy12 replied:

Not sure what month Myolie will be representing, but the latest is that she will be grouped together with Wayne Lai and Moses Chan (which makes sense, since both are former TV Kings). She’s scheduled to shoot the calendar picture on the 23rd, so probably will find out more then in terms of whether there will be others in the same group.

The month of April will be represented by Ron Ng, Kenneth Ma, Him Law, Vincent Wong, Edwin Siu, Jason Chan, and Chris Lai. Photo shoot already completed for this group.

Login or Register before you can reply to llwy12
      • AC replied:

Oops, didn’t see that you posted this info already.

April seems to buy the male-oriented month, and August will probably be the female with the Miss HKs.

Login or Register before you can reply to AC
      • llwy12 replied:

@AC: No worries! :-)

I’m wondering if November will be the TV King and Queen month then? If that’s supposed to be the ‘most important’ month for TVB (due to the anniversary thing), then having former TV Kings and Queens head up the picture for that month is appropriate….plus it looks like TVB is doing the photo shoots in order somewhat, since the January, February, and April months are already done (I’m assuming March is as well)? So since the 23rd isn’t until next week, makes sense that it could be for later months of the calendar? Though probably also depends on the artists schedules….

Login or Register before you can reply to llwy12
      • AC replied:

@llwy12

It’s possible that they might be grouped together because of the TV King/Queen thing. Maybe Kevin Cheng will be in this group too if it fits into his schedule. If it’s Myolie with all guys, I can imagine them all dressed in suits since she has short hair right now.

Login or Register before you can reply to AC
      • Suzevil replied:

Ooh, thanks for the info llwy12! You always know so much. =)

@AC: I would LOVE it if Myolie is dressed in a suit with all of the guys! It would look so powerful and I think she pulls off the masculine look very well.

Login or Register before you can reply to Suzevil
      • ppearl replied:

oops, sorry, didn’t get to your post and i responded earlier but thanks. ;)

Login or Register before you can reply to ppearl
      • lol replied:

A lot of fans have praised Myolie as handsome after she cut her hair tomboy style. Besides she has proven how hot she can be in a suit in TVB anniversary a few years ago. She looked more handsome than the guys. I love that she always stand out from normal girls.

• llwy12 replied:

Hmmm…I have a feeling that November will probably be the TV King and Queen month (well, at least the most recent Kings and Queens)…not 100% sure, since all of my previous TVB calendars are in storage right now (didn’t think TVB would reinstate this so soon…LOL), but I vaguely recall that in the most recent years (2009 and 2008 for example), November usually featured TV Kings and Queens…

@AC: I think you’ll probably be right in that Myolie might be grouped with the guys (TV Kings) because if we think about it, she’s the only TV Queen who is still active with TVB right now and also officially signed to them (I’m not counting Dodo or Liza, since they represent the veterans group and traditionally they’re not grouped with the younger TV Kings and Queens).

Looks like we’ll find out soon enough…

Login or Register before you can reply to llwy12
      • Fox replied:

Ron Ng, Kenneth Ma, Him Law, Vincent Wong, Edwin Siu, Jason Chan, and Chris Lai — no girl? Month of bromance?

9. Daisy says:

Ick why Aimee? I guess I should get used to it not like theres a choice :(

Login or Register before you can reply to Daisy
  10. skinnymocha says:

That’s not a very flattering photo of Linda, is it? She looks so darn… grey.

I’m looking forward to seeing all the over-Photoshopped pictures. If memory serves me right, haven’t LF, Linda, Bosco and Kate been grouped together before? And hopefully Ruco will keep his glasses on!

Login or Register before you can reply to skinnymocha
  11. joojaibao says:

Eeeesh why is KATE TSUI pic even on the calander ArrrggghH….

Login or Register before you can reply to joojaibao
    • Linnh replied:

because TVB want to promote her more?

Login or Register before you can reply to Linnh
  12. AC says:

April will be Kenneth Ma, Ron Ng, Him Law, Chris Lai, Edwin Siu, and Benjamin Yuen.

Myolie will be with Wayne and Moses. Not sure what month or who else will be in there.

Login or Register before you can reply to AC
    • llwy12 replied:

Vincent or Benjamin? I guess it doesn’t matter, since both will likely be in the calendar anyways.

I’m actually surprised that Kenneth is amongst that group — given his popularity this year, I feel that he is on a slightly higher level than the others in that group, so I thought he might be in the same group with like Bosco or maybe even Raymond…or perhaps that he would be paired with Tavia in the same group given the popularity of their Yu Tao pairing in THC….not sure what happened — the ‘grouping’ for April just seems a bit random….Kenneth seems out of place in this group…

Login or Register before you can reply to llwy12
      • AC replied:

I think you’re right actually. It should be Vincent. For some reason, the image of Liza Wang with 6 guys from the 2009 calendar came to mind as I was listing it so that’s why I typed Benjamin. http://www.spcnet.tv/news/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/dec.jpg

I think putting Kenneth in this group is to show that he is in a higher level so that they can put Kenneth and Ron in the center and leading the other guys? I think this just leaves Ruco and Raymond Wong out of their other first line siu sangs to fill out the rest of the months. Maybe they will be grouped with Joey, Alice, Elena, and Kristal for an ATV month. lol

Login or Register before you can reply to AC
      • Anon replied:

I don’t think April is random. It’s the month TVB featuring the future siu sangs. Kenneth and Ron might be to lead at the centre.

• lol replied:

The April siu sang theme has Kenneth, Ron, Him, Vincent, Edwin, Jason and Chris Lai.

It’s a machoman photoshoot filmed in a shipyard. Benjamin Yuen, Oscar and William Chak don’t seem to be included.

• Hannahh replied:

I Still have that calendar hanging in my room and that same month too lol

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
      • Anon replied:

I missed the “ATV month” comment earlier. That’s genius and hilarious in a sarcastic way if they really grouped the ATV artistes together.

• DC replied:

Where is Oscar and Benjamin? Hopefully they will be grouped with Nancy and Mandy LOL.

Login or Register before you can reply to DC
      • Aznlaydee replied:

Looking forward for Myolie’s photoshoot.

Login or Register before you can reply to Aznlaydee
      • Aznlaydee replied:

Ron..he and Toby Leung just got caught kissing and hugging intimately in the pool under alcohol influence in Hainan island. Here is the news.

Login or Register before you can reply to Aznlaydee
      • Aznlaydee replied:

Toby and Ron drunken intimate scenes in the pool. http://i.imgur.com/cjctK.jpg

Login or Register before you can reply to Aznlaydee
      • Kidd replied:

Wow, that is one big wok.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • vivien replied:

Ron and Toby WTH!

Login or Register before you can reply to vivien
      • josie replied:

Whoa, Toby is crazy! Her husband is cuter than Ron. And who is the other guy in the hot tub w/ them?
        BTW, Toby may have been drunk but it looks like Ron was drinking a Coke. He just is being Playa Ron.

Login or Register before you can reply to josie
      • Veejay replied:

Is that a recent news of toby and ron? Or its an old news? I knew Toby was a bit of westerner character but didnt know she still behave like that after married..

And Ron..oh my..he just can’t keep his legs “tight” for a man!

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay
      • vivien replied:

From the article this is recent. It happened during their trip of filming TITS2 in Hainan and for some reason Ron and Toby drank too much and the rest is somehow maybe Ron ended up hugging Toby’s TITS. Unlucky for them too that paparazzi manage to take pic. WTH! Toby is a married woman!

Login or Register before you can reply to vivien
      • vtechbaby88 replied:

Stephen Wong is the third party in that picture. This news should be new because it’s just published today.

It could be the angle because Toby is quite open with her friends.

Login or Register before you can reply to vtechbaby88
      • Nicole replied:

*cough*cough* if Toby can do this while she’s married. Then you believe her old rumors with Bosco now?

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
      • Veejay replied:

haha I always believe there is something on going between Toby and Bosco, always knew Toby is very open to her friends and she can really party hard too.. As for Bosco, he has always been a party animal to me and surrounded by pretty girls..so its not that suprising if they really had a fling before too.

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay
      • Nicole replied:

I meant vivien and those bosco fans, who think Myolie fans were just believing everything bad about bosco. I didn’t believe the rumor about Liu Yan because, even though she had big boobs, she didn’t seem that type from her interview. However, I believed the one with Toby (the rumor from Next Magazine? or 3weekly can’t remember..), because she seems to be THAT TYPE.

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
      • lol replied:

Ron thinks with his little wiggly Ron. What a dumb guy to get caught with someone’s wife and has proofs again.

• lol replied:

Toby is a despicable wife to behave like this. I can’t believe Stephen is involved too. This means it’s a threesome intimate hugging and kissing and two of them are MARRIED?!

• lol replied:

How will Ron and Toby deny now since there are PIcTURES? I never liked Toby in first place now it makes me dislike her more. She has a husband forgodsake.

• Veejay replied:

Stephen who? that french guy?? He’s a married man!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay
      • lol replied:

黄长兴 is Stephen Wong or Huynh right? Yes he’s married!

• fiery replied:

Ohno Ron Toby. Can’t even use excuse of “no picture no talk” now because there are pictures. Are there pictures of Stefan fooling around with Toby?

Login or Register before you can reply to fiery
      • Fox replied:

Hmm, maybe they’ll claim it’s a scene in the series?

• lol replied:

Exactly fiery, now the excuse of ‘No picture no proof’ is out but Fox is right maybe they will claim it’s a scene from the series which will mysteriously disappear when TITS 2 aired.

• Anon replied:

April seems like a month of heavily promoted guys right now. Kenneth and Ron might be at the centre leading the pack. Female fans will love April then hehe.

• Fox replied:

If MM is going to topless in this April page, I don’t think female fans will anticipate it. He needs clothes.

• lol replied:

This remind me that Ron is the only guy wearing clothes in a pool picture Myolie posted. Covering something?

Funny that when he got drunk later at night he forgot to cover up his body and went all topless to play with Toby.

• Anon replied:

Myolie is with the #1 brothers of TVB which I assume confirmed her position as #1 fadan?

• AC replied:

Well, technically, Liza Wang will always be the #1 fadan. haha

I think Myolie’s “#1 fadan” status was confirmed by her position in the group photo that was taken earlier and she’s the only signed female with the Best Actress award.

Login or Register before you can reply to AC
      • Yuyu replied:

Myolie is #1 fadan of the younger females. Liza is #1 fadan of the older females.

Login or Register before you can reply to Yuyu
      • Anon replied:

From the calendar, the ranking among the five is:
        #1: Myolie – placed with TVB Kings
        #2: Tavia and Fala – placed with TVB veteran/mature artistes
        #3: Linda and Kate – placed with TVB young hotshots

The calendar has hidden meanings, folks :P

• lol replied:

Your listed rankings for the five are spot on Anon. The calendar indeed carry deep message about everyone’s position.

• subtleness replied:

I like wat ur analysis Anon.. But yuck at Aimee’s position. She does not deserve those young hotshots

Login or Register before you can reply to subtleness
      • Anon replied:

I forgot that Aimee was there too. I personally still feel Aimee, Selena and Natalie belongs to a level for their own.

• Fox replied:

#3: Linda and Kate – placed with TVB young hotshots

Sorry, but they aren’t young anymore :P.

• Nicole replied:

“younger”

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
      • Fox replied:

Young in Txb’s dictionary.

This dictionary is even worse in the terms related to women. Such as “Young love” = love between 30++ woman and 40-50++ men; “Young maid” = 30++ look 40++ maid.

• Nicole replied:

Young Maid = supposed to be 20+, cast 30+, looks like 40+ LOL

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
      • Fox replied:

20++? Not 18?

• lol replied:

Myolie with Wayne and Moses makes a powerful mix. They’re all Best Actors and Actress winners so I wonder if they will be in Nov.

13. Danny says:

I want sheren, ada, esther and jessica in it!

Login or Register before you can reply to Danny
  14. TN1 says:

I love January, it’s the New Year of coz! Bet November is for the veteran ones’. Don’t think those pics are used for the calendar.

Login or Register before you can reply to TN1
  15. apple says:

Bosco always has good sense of replying questions “Every months is important” he looks handsome & cute in the above pix.

Login or Register before you can reply to apple
    • Anon replied:

I notice this too. He always manage to answer provoking and tricky questions with firm and good sense. Good EQ I think. I agree he looks cute but too bad can’t have bts pictures of Lam Fung and Bosco together. I love bromances.

• Fox replied:

If you want, I can give you some. Bromance they had in 2 series: LWOLAP and GTL. Although I worship 2R more but BoRa isn’t bad :P.

16. Sand says:

When r the calendars usually up for sale? And where can i buy them when in hk?

Login or Register before you can reply to Sand
  17. Hannahh says:

i hope i can get my hand on those calendar

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
  18. Grace says:

I like Bosco & Linda pairing… they were good in WI!!!
    But By putting Aimee in their group 1 does it mean that 2013 will be her year? TVB will promote her heavily????

Login or Register before you can reply to Grace
    • lol replied:

TVB loves Aimee. It’s a fact.

19. hazel says:

Aww too bad! Tavia should have been on the january month calendar. Tavia should trade places with Aimee. I mean come on isn’t even on the same level as all of them plus she isn’t even a fadan.

Login or Register before you can reply to hazel
    • Nicole replied:

Tavia is in February month, it is actually considered a better status than the month of January.

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
      • lol replied:

I agree. February looks more important than January because it has veteran actors. Tavia and Fala are lucky.

• Hannah replied:

Lucky? Tavia and Fala are first line fadans.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
      • Nicole replied:

Luckier compared to Linda and Kate.
        Although Linda should be definitely ABOVE fala.

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
      • lol replied:

No. In the shooting for the cover, Fala is above Linda. Kate is the lowest.

• Hannah replied:

It means that Tavia and Fala’s statuses are higher than Linda and Kate’s.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
      • Fox replied:

No, it means they are old enough to only suit the old men, LMAO~.

• Hannah replied:

As you can see, Tavia and Fala will be featured with veterans/already established first line siusangs, which secures their statuses. While the month of Janaury seems to feature the current fadans and siusangs.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
  20. Hannah says:

The placements of the artists are seem random, lol

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
  21. salamander says:

Oh Bosco and Linda look sweet and cute together in the picture.

Login or Register before you can reply to salamander
    • fiery replied:

Yea they look sweet. Linda look adorable and Bosco look dreamy.

Login or Register before you can reply to fiery
    • shyn yuen replied:

Linda looks adorable as always and bosco looks so matched for linda

Login or Register before you can reply to shyn yuen
  22. purplepaw says:

hm i wonder if oscar leung’s in this as well? since vincent wong and him law are apparently in it as well..and i really hope i can manage to get this! they used to give these calendars out for free at the vhs tape shops that rented out tvb shows in NYC, but those shops are long gone..

Login or Register before you can reply to purplepaw
    • DC replied:

I really hope Oscar will be in it, because two years ago (?) TVB took photos for their managed artists, and after having Oscar’s photos taken, none of them were published!

But since he’s well-received by the audience this year, I’m sure TVB won’t ignore that.

Login or Register before you can reply to DC
      • DC replied:

And yea, does anybody know how to get the calendars? I don’t rent VHS or anything so… =/

Login or Register before you can reply to DC
    • Fox replied:

I think he’ll. Hope so.

• lol replied:

Him isn’t a managed artiste and still included among the upcoming future siusangs so I think Oscar won’t be left behind since he’s popular in TC.

23. shoshotah says:

when is the calender coming out? i can’t wait to see them. so it has been on hold for 2 years no wonder i don’t see it and there is no connection with me and tvb. y is linda with raymond lam again?

i just realized that bosco has very sexual lips and a nice nose but the eyes are off. linda always looks good.

where do you guys watch these tvb films? i can’t catch up. it’s going too fast. i want to watch so many linda chung series but i can’t catch up to her. slow down linda.

Login or Register before you can reply to shoshotah
  24. fiery says:

Linda is wearing too much powder. Must be because she has bad skin condition.

Login or Register before you can reply to fiery
    • fox2 replied:

hahaha. Yeah, agreed.

Login or Register before you can reply to fox2
      • fox2 replied:

bosco wong looks so HOT

Login or Register before you can reply to fox2
  25. Queen says:

Hmmm.. Bosco has attractive lips, nice nose and a pair of Korean eyes.

Login or Register before you can reply to Queen
    • bell replied:

Bosco has nice lips, nice nose but ugly eyes.

Login or Register before you can reply to bell
  26. llwy12 says:

For those interested, here are scans of the previous years’ calendars (1998 to 2009) courtesy of HK Channel’s Weibo (sorry, some of the images are small, so can’t really make out some of the artists in the pics…but it’s better than nothing I guess): http://photo.weibo.com/1686300145/wbphotos/large/photo_id/3372378719984677?refer=weibofeed

Wow, looking at the calendars from the past decade, things sure have changed!

Login or Register before you can reply to llwy12
    • solaris replied:

Thanks! I’ve never seen some of the earlier ones.

Login or Register before you can reply to solaris
    • KC replied:

can somebody bring out the photos for us non-weibo members to see please please please … I can’t view the photos because I don’t have a weibo account.

Login or Register before you can reply to KC
      • TN1 replied:

Me too! Thanks!

Login or Register before you can reply to TN1
  27. rgte says:

idk why, but i just dont find bosco to be attractive. his lips is black, cause he smokes too much. and he’s getting thinner these days.

Login or Register before you can reply to rgte
    • solaris replied:

I think beauty lies on behalf of the beholder and is subjective. I think Bosco is not a traditional handsome man but he has something attractive about him whenever I saw him in movies or series and his acting is more than competent!

Login or Register before you can reply to solaris
  28. blurjen says:

how can i get a copy of the calendar?

tvb ought to do a screensaver

Login or Register before you can reply to blurjen
  29. solaris says:

Yeay Bosco and Linda comeback after Witness insecurity! I love Bosco’s acting and Linda is so sweet looking :D

Login or Register before you can reply to solaris
  30. Fox says:

Second time of 4 LF, Bosco, Linda, Kate together in a calendar. Old? They are in Jan again, double old.

Why don’t have a little change? I don’t mind if LF isn’t in Jan, Feb, Nov – important months blah blah but with pretty young girls. Not saying that Linda and Kate are not pretty (not saying that they are very pretty, too), but I want him to be with the MHKs, lolz.

Linda is already forgetful at the age of nearly 30? Lolz, she paired up with LF twice and Bosco twice, how fresh it can be, lolz?

• Fox replied:

Ah, Bosco 3 times :D. Forget the GOL. So less with LF than Bosco. Maybe she can’t differ real life and onscreen.

Maybe Raymond actually paired with Aimee. Who knows? lol

• Fox replied:

Karena will cry, you know.

If Aimee isn’t with Moses but LF, not bad at all.

31. what says:

seriously man. Aimee is either sleeping with the right person or she has some powerful connections.

Login or Register before you can reply to what
  32. kk says:

no comments on other artists but aimee chan???? i shall never forgive moses for that never ever lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to kk
  33. Danny says:

Aimee replaced Bernice! I will miss Bernice!

Login or Register before you can reply to Danny
    • Linnh replied:

Where is Bernice? I haven’t heard about her that much lately.

Or is it me that is slow?

Login or Register before you can reply to Linnh
      • kk replied:

@Linnh: Bernice is now at CTI.

Login or Register before you can reply to kk
      • Linnh replied:

Aha she left too, thank You for update;)

Login or Register before you can reply to Linnh