Celebrity “Twins”: Fala Chen and Zheng Shuang

By on September 14, 2010 in Celebrity "Twins", NEWS

Upcoming young actress Zheng Shuang, also known as Xiao Shuang and Shuang Jie, looks like Fala Chen’s little sister. Popular twenty-eight-year-old actress, Fala Chen, currently appears in TVB series, Can’t Buy Me Love <公主嫁到>.
Fala Chen and Zheng Shuang share similar face features. Their lips and eyes have a strong resemblance, while Zheng’s skin complexion looks quite similar to Fala’s. Despite their similarities, Fala is taller and thinner than Shuang, while Shuang is ten years younger than Fala and therefore has a cuter and more fresh face.

Miss China: Please try to comment only on the above look alike pairs. You will be able to comment on other pairs on next articles.

14 comments to Celebrity “Twins”: Fala Chen and Zheng Shuang

1. choonsern says:

fala is pretty and cute!
    btw about zheng shuang, no comment about her coz first time read, heard or see her.

Login or Register before you can reply to choonsern
  2. Star says:

I can see the similarities.. looks like the other girl is the mini version of Fala lol… Smaller eyes, mouth etc. But I think Fala is alot more prettier

Login or Register before you can reply to Star
    • tonyja replied to Star

the actresses look so unnatural, something makes them difference, and that could be that… they look wired, lol

Login or Register before you can reply to tonyja
  3. Vivien says:

Fala is a natural beauty. The other girl does resemble Fala in some angles but Fala is prettier.

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
  4. Profile photo of pandamao pandamao says:

both are very pretty though.

Login or Register before you can reply to pandamao
  5. Kidd says:

Zheng Shuang looks more like Barbie Hsu (akak Big S) in the photo.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
  6. Vivien says:

“i don’t really see the similarities. fala is very unique while this other girl, i feel like you can easily find her everywhere.”

I agree that Fala has a unique beautiful face while the other girl has a face that is easily forgettable.

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
  7. advo says:

Fala has an unique beauty because it’s unconventional. Whereas, the other girl has a more classic beautiful face. Both girls are pretty though in their own way. I do see certain similarities, but not really that many.

Login or Register before you can reply to advo
  8. Vivien says:

^ I think Fala has a nicer and more disctinct facial structure whereas the other girl has a normal cute-ish Chinese girl facial bones. Fala’s is sharper and more distinguish which made her look elegant and beautiful.

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
  9. Jayne says:

I also find Fala’s beauty and smile to be arresting. When I saw her pictures from Miss Chinese International, she left a deep impression. She has a very elegant beauty, but looking too thin onscreen lately. I also think that she phographs better than being on video.

Zheng’s smile is most similar to Fala.

Login or Register before you can reply to Jayne
  10. HeTieShou says:

I think they are both pretty, but Fala’s looks are more unique while the other girl’s looks are a lot more common. Fala looks more mature and the other girl looks younger and fresh due to being younger than Fala.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  11. jayzemine says:

No doubt they are both very pretty but in a very different way. Not only by age, but Fala gives a more elegant look vs a kiddish look. And the dimples, those are unique as well, thus I don’t think they look alike. Pretty in their own way.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayzemine
  12. user says:

If anyone is wondering Zheng Shuang is know for her role for Chu Yu xun from the mainland meteor garden.
    Fala is very pretty there eyes look a like..
    Zheng shuang does look better though but then again shes younger by 10 years

Login or Register before you can reply to user
  13. SweetyPie says:

From the moment I saw Zheng Shuang in Meteor Shower, I immediately saw the resemblance. And the scary part is when acting, her facial expressions are quite similar to Fala’s too. Now that was my initial impression. Since becoming a fan of Zheng Shuang, I can’t say I see Fala in her anymore.
    Fala’s a pretty girl but Zheng Shuang is simply beautiful. She looks like a doll… really! She looks stunning no matter what angle you see her in. And I will have to disagree that Fala is skinnier then Zheng Shuang. Xiao Shuang is really really skinny.

Login or Register before you can reply to SweetyPie