By on August 8, 2011 in NEWS

Yesterday, pop duo Twins attended the signing event of their new album, “3650”. The event successfully attracted the support of approximately four hundred fans. Both Charlene Choi (蔡卓妍) and Gillian Chung (鍾欣桐) received a white gold plated record disc from EEG executive manager, Mani Fok (霍汶希), as a congratulatory gift for breaking a record sale of 60,000 new albums sold. In addition to that, the company also awarded the duo with two business class airplane tickets as a form of incentive!

At the signing event earlier in mainland, Charlene had to sign over 2,000 albums, which resulted in a numbness of the fingers and a sore back at the end of the day. Asked whether boyfriend William Chan (陳偉霆) massaged her to ease the pain, Charlene laughed and smiled, “Now, now, I know what to do!” (Did you ask the company to send one more air ticket to your boyfriend?)  “Ask him to buy it himself!”

Yesterday, it was Chinese Valentine’s Day (七夕) when the cowherd and weaving girl get to meet only once a year. Both Charlene and Gillian expressed their take on it through their Weibo accounts. When reporters accused Charlene of flirting [with William] through Weibo, she embarrassingly  tweeted, “Really? That’s not true!” Gillian tweeted, “Other people dating and marrying does not make me feel the need to do so too!”

On the other hand, William Chan attended a deejay disc spinning event yesterday. William spoke about the wrestling drama he was filming earlier in Mongolia, which left him with injures all over but he felt fortunate that he received his girlfriend’s text message consoling him.

The day before, William returned back to Hong Kong and was captured by the paparazzi, meeting Charlene for a reunion back at home. William laughed and expressed that the paparazzi were free to snap any photos below his apartment block because he had already put up two layers of curtain in his actual home as a form of precaution. The reporter then teased William of fiery hot acts within his home, to which William replied, “We are very rule-abiding and well-behaved!”

Source: The Sun

This article was translated by Ah K, a Contributing Writer at JayneStars.com.

13 comments to Charlene Choi And William Chan Placed Two Layers Of Curtains At Home To Block Out Paparazzi’s Intrusion

1. Ah K says:

Hi Fellow Readers and Commentators,

Just wish to point out that I don’t know what was Charlene trying to tweet about and embarrassed about for this, “Charlene embarrassingly  tweeted, “What’s the relation? Surely it can’t be!””, I did quite a few research for the actual meaning of the Cantonese lingo used and came up with this translation. I’m not saying that it’s impossible but just saying that it’s highly unlikely for it to be wrong.

Login or Register before you can reply to Ah K
    • Ah K replied:

And thank you for reading! :DD

Login or Register before you can reply to Ah K
    • Profile photo of jayne jayne replied:

Ah K,
      I went back and clarified Charlene’s tweet, as mentioned in the article. Hehe Cantonese slang in print can be difficult to follow…especially the curse words, which may not be that common in print.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
      • Ah K replied:

@Jayne:

Oh yeah! I noticed! Hahaha thanks for amending and adding that in! What can I say? The veteran is always the best in this field! (姜还是老的辣) Lol, not saying that you are old ah! :D

Login or Register before you can reply to Ah K
      • Profile photo of jayne jayne replied:

Ah K,
        Perhaps Cantonese is just my native dialect! :)

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
  2. Fox says:

Curious mode: What do they do at home?

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
    • Ah K replied:

@Fox:

Haha only they know it themselves! :P

Login or Register before you can reply to Ah K
      • Fox replied:

Open the damn curtain, lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • Ah K replied:

@Fox:

Haha I think I will be thrown stones by thousands of people but sorry, I really want to say, “You taking notes, Bosco?” (for those who are clueless as to what I’m saying, please read this -> http://www.jaynestars.com/news/stripping-naked-bosco-wong-awaits-myolie-wu’s-return-home/)

Login or Register before you can reply to Ah K
      • Ah K replied:

@Fox:

Anyway I realized that our comment icons are very similar to each other, such that sometimes I mistake your comments as mine lol! :D

Login or Register before you can reply to Ah K
      • Fox replied:

Mine have bigger eyes :P.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • Silk replied:

Ahaha, after the Bosco’ incident, it will be dumb not to take precaution.

Login or Register before you can reply to Silk
    • josie replied:

Well, the article implies that charlene wants a massage and william wants to practice wrestling. So maybe some combination of the 2.
      And this is pure speculation on my part but when william says “rule-abiding”, I imagine them playing some naughty version of “red light, green light.”

Login or Register before you can reply to josie