JayneStars.com logo

Chilam Cheung Loses Weight in Preparation for Concert

By on March 11, 2011

Chilam Cheung Loses Weight in Preparation for Concert thumbnail

Appearing on Jade Solid Gold <勁歌金曲>, Chilam Cheung indicated that he was preparing for his upcoming March concert at the Hong Kong Coliseum. Although he was in a good condition, Chilam was attempting to lose more weight.

Chilam said, “Since I was born, I am in my best shape now! When I took off my shirt, I was surprised!” (Did Chilam’s wife, Anita Yuen Wing Yee, like the results?) “She said I looked like a ghost. She was happy about the results, since I am trying hard for work.”

To prepare for his concert on March 26th and 27th, Chilam attended Ekin Cheng and Faye Wong’s recent concerts to observe their performances. The other reason in attending was due to pure enjoyment. Asked whether Chilam will film another TVB series, he affirmed that he would if the right opportunity appears.

Excerpt: Orientaldaily

Jayne: Chilam has aged extremely well. In the above photo, he looks like a 20 something. Maybe having a sunny outlook in life really helps!

LOL, I am afraid of aging too! Just bought a bunch of beauty products (mainly Korean brands) at Sasa.com. The products will take some weeks to arrive, maybe I can post reviews on JayneStyle.com after I try them! Hope to discuss more beauty-related products and skincare regimen with everyone!

Tags:

• Chilam Cheung and Charmaine Sheh Nostalgic Over Filming of "Return of the Cuckoo"(29)
  • Kevin Cheng Happily Banters with Charmaine Sheh(42)
  • Chilam Cheung and Charmaine Sheh at TVB Weekly Awards(21)
  • Charmaine Sheh Doesn't Feel Awkward Filming with Chilam Cheung(8)
  • Chilam Cheung and Anita Yuen to Film Reality Show Together(4)
  • Chilam Cheung and Charmaine Sheh Reunite in "Return of the Cuckoo" Movie(21)
  • Anita Yuen Catches Manager Cheating Chilam Cheung(30)
  • Chilam Cheung Films Survival Show “2 Days & 1 Night”(9)
  • Chilam Cheung Enjoys Filming "Triumph in the Skies" Movie with Louis Koo(27)
  • Charmaine Sheh and Chilam Cheung Do Not Share Scenes in “Triumph in the Skies”(39)

• Readers' Comments (7)

1. Yee says:

He we was really good in rippling he should totally come back to TVB and film another series!! How he has a successful and enjoyable concert! Enjoy anyone who is going!!! He actully does not look like he is going to turn 40 in a couple months…

2. s2 says:

LOL 40 doesnt seem that old considering kevin cheng is 42 and gigi lai is also over 40.

He looks good for his age.

But he is not even remotely fat or anywhere near that. He shouldn’t lose weight. He should build muscle. Anymore thinner and he will look old. Now is the time to build a six pack.

• Jayne says:

@Funn, do remember Chilam’s topless photos when he posed for photographer, Leslie Kee a fews ago? Chilam’s body was thin, no fat in the abs, but also lacking muscle tone. It did not appear like he worked out at gym at all.

Although he mentioned losing weight, I think he likely worked out a bit too? He has broad shoulders and height; if he has more muscle tone, he would look great.

The problem with building muscle is that if you don’t keep it up, the muscle quickly turns to fat.

• Funn Lim says:

The problem with HK stars is they equate thin as fit and healthy. He should add muscle. I wouldn’t want to see him take his shirt off if he looks all no fat but no muscle either.

4. Olivia says:

He doesn’t look 20 something to me. His features are boyish but you can see the aging on his face, lack of collagen, clarity and brightness. Most obvious are his eyes, so deep set and come across with so much experience than innocence. No matter how boyish he may act, you can tell he’s more of the Aaron Kwok generation then the Raymond/Ron/Bosco generation.

5. Vivien says:

Chilam looks so young and he’s amazing in TRB. I love his character and he’s so funny and cheerful. I think his concert will be a blast success!

Readers are no longer able to comment on this old article.

• JayneStars News Subscription