Ending Spoilers for “Triumph in the Skies 2″ Revealed

By on December 13, 2012 in NEWS, TV Dramas

TVB’s highly-anticipated Triumph in the Skies 2  <衝上雲霄II> has wrapped up filming on-location shoots in London, Paris and Taiwan. While the series has had its fair share of controversy and rumors throughout production, spoilers for the drama’s finale have already been revealed.

*Spoilers*

The main characters involved in love triangle are Fala Chen (陳法拉), Francis Ng (吳鎮宇)and Chilam Cheung (張智霖). In the final scene, Fala grabs Sam’s hand as to indicate that she chose him over Chilam. Obviously this plot caused Myolie Wu’s (胡杏兒) fans to be very upset and voiced their disappointment on her blog, since she was paired with Francis in the original series.

Myolie reappears briefly in the beginning as her original character “Zoe” before being quickly killed off. She later reappears as a brand new character, an aircraft engineer, who is involved with Ron Ng (吳卓羲).

Earlier photos also reveal that Him Law (羅仲謙) and Nancy Wu’s (胡定欣) characters tied the knot in Paris, while Kenneth Ma (馬國明) and Elena Kong (江美儀) went on to develop a happy older woman, younger man relationship.

So in the end, all the couples stayed together except for Chilam, who graciously removed himself from the love triangle.

Source: ihktv.com

This article is written by Natalie for JayneStars.com.

26 comments to Ending Spoilers for “Triumph in the Skies 2″ Revealed

1. skinnymocha says:

Wow, TVB’s production staff – or whoever’s supposed to keep a lid on things – is doing such a crap job. What’s up with the influx of spoilers?

Login or Register before you can reply to skinnymocha(Non-Member)
    • nemesis replied to skinnymocha(Non-Member)

I think there were spoilers from the start. When filming just started I read an article saying Zoe gave Triangel to Fala, pretty obvious Fala would end up with Francis.

I’m just glad nobody has to die :)

Login or Register before you can reply to nemesis(Non-Member)
      • nemesis replied to nemesis(Non-Member)

Except Zoe who will die in ep 2.

Login or Register before you can reply to nemesis(Non-Member)
    • HeTieShou replied to skinnymocha(Non-Member)

Who knows if they are true or are 100% correct or not?? You still need to watch to find out…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou(Non-Member)
    • skinnymocha replied to skinnymocha(Non-Member)

It’s not just this drama though; practically the whole year has been spoilers on parade…

Login or Register before you can reply to skinnymocha(Non-Member)
  2. secretlone says:

well, so much for watching it now. ==”

Login or Register before you can reply to secretlone(Non-Member)
  3. Monica says:

Woah! Already ending spoilers?!! I just watch the trailer a few days ago!

Login or Register before you can reply to Monica(Non-Member)
  4. Lee says:

Kenneth should be happy :)

Login or Register before you can reply to Lee(Non-Member)
  5. Linnh says:

I can tell that TVB won’t stop spoiling their dramas. Ohh well I guess we all have to get used to this.

Login or Register before you can reply to Linnh(Non-Member)
    • Linnh replied to Linnh(Non-Member)

use*

Login or Register before you can reply to Linnh(Non-Member)
  6. Daisy says:

The bad part of love triangles! One guy gets left out unfortunately it’s Chilam :(

Login or Register before you can reply to Daisy(Non-Member)
  7. Karen says:

Don’t like the way how myolie’s character is killed and then resurrected as another. Just so that they can develop a love triangle with new characters. Pretty absurd.

Login or Register before you can reply to Karen(Non-Member)
  8. momo says:

Spoilers already!?
    Oh well, won’t stop me from watching it still lols

Login or Register before you can reply to momo(Non-Member)
  9. advo says:

I figured she would end up with Francis since Chilam’s character is such a playboy.

Login or Register before you can reply to advo(Non-Member)
  10. Bubblez says:

I think this sequel might let some people down.. And sequels tend to either:
    a) make us love it
    b) make us hate it..

I hope TVB does a good job since TITS was an awesome tvb drama.. s:
    but from looking at this, it seems a bit dry.

Login or Register before you can reply to Bubblez(Non-Member)
  11. purplepaw says:

kenneth’s paired with his 3rd mom xD

Login or Register before you can reply to purplepaw(Non-Member)
  12. Ric says:

It’s not really a spoiler per se. Obviously Him and Nancy married, they filmed it in Paris and anyone who follows TVB news knows that. Kenneth and Elena is not much of a spoiler either. Just saying two artistes are paired together doesn’t spoil anything. We know who are paired together in any series. They really need to find some more details before publishing an article as a spoiler.

Login or Register before you can reply to Ric(Non-Member)
  13. Hannah says:

Aww…Chilam is alone. Why?

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah(Non-Member)
  14. asdfjkl; says:

i prefer fala and chilam together… but that’s only based on looks. wonder if sam still has his boring personality…

Login or Register before you can reply to asdfjkl;(Non-Member)
  15. Cassandra Loh says:

Nooooooo ! Why leave Chilam out ? D:

Login or Register before you can reply to Cassandra Loh(Non-Member)

Haven’t finished and already got spoilers. How boring.

Login or Register before you can reply to Funn Lim(Non-Member)
  17. TVBfadan says:

Oh my lord. They should of kept Myolie and Francis in the first one. I loved the 1st one, it was a classic and will be forever in my top 5. I already anticipated this will be a flop and a big disappointment when they killed off Zoey and didn’t bring back Sam and Issac’s parents…

Login or Register before you can reply to TVBfadan(Non-Member)
    • Eunice replied to TVBfadan(Non-Member)

I agree. Sam and Zoe should stay together! I hate it when TVB always makes a character die, then another character comes out who “resembles” the previous character.

Login or Register before you can reply to Eunice(Non-Member)
  18. Dd says:

Sometimes i really hope they didn’t make the second TITs ..this can never win over the first one..never! Killing off Zoe?! Darn!

Login or Register before you can reply to Dd(Non-Member)
  19. tvbsucks says:

i was anticipating on fala and chilam, but tvb practically ruined the ending for me. i dont think i wanna watch it no more ;O

Login or Register before you can reply to tvbsucks(Non-Member)
  20. Anonymous says:

I don’t like the ending . I do not agree with the relationships between the characters ! Its totally off ! I was really looking forward to this series . I wanted Fala’s character to be with chilam . Well thanks to the ending I don’t have to waste my time watching another series from TVB which would disappoint me .

Login or Register before you can reply to Anonymous(Non-Member)