Fala Chen Believes Boyfriend Did Not Cheat

By on February 17, 2011 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

Returning from a trip in the United States , Fala Chen promoted for new film, I Love Hong Kong 2011 <我愛HK開心萬歲>. During her stay in the United States , the paparazzi snapped photos of Fala’s boyfriend, Sit Sai Hang, having dessert with his company’s artist, HotCha member, Regen.

Fala said, “My boyfriend explained to me about the incident. I was not unhappy. I trust him completely!” Fala said that he sympathized with Sit Sai Hang due to the paparazzi falsifying rumors.

As for Valentine’s Day, Fala and Sai Hang celebrated by eating a meal together at home. However, Fala did not receive any Valentine’s Day gift, as receiving a love-filled Valentine’s Day from her boyfriend was enough.

Source: the Sun

Jayne: Whether Fala and Sit Sai Hang are truly married or not, both of them are beautiful people and will always be surrounded by temptation. I’ve seen the photos of Sit Sai Hang and it looks like he met Regen at the mall and they shared a car ride together afterwards.

11 comments to Fala Chen Believes Boyfriend Did Not Cheat

I suppose they’re not married then? Since she explicitly said MY BOYFRIEND.

• sehseh replied:

I do think Fala (or TVB management) wants her to be vague on her marital status. At least she acknowledges him in her interviews.

Login or Register before you can reply to sehseh
  2. iampheng says:

Her dimples are so cute. Some people also refer to their boyfriend’s as a husband :T I don’t think her reference to Sit Sai Hang is cogent enough evidence to discern their marital status.

Is Sit Sai Hang friends with this Regen?

Login or Register before you can reply to iampheng
  3. star says:

Fala is so pretty. & I don’t think it’s that surprising that Sit Sai Hang is a popular search though, cuz most of the pictures of him aren’t that clear… I actually really want to see how fala’s boyfriend looks like in a clearer picture, all the pictures I see of him are blury. :\

Login or Register before you can reply to star
  4. Vivien says:

Fala is pretty. I suppose they will make good looking babies. She’s lucky to have a good looking and rich husband!

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
    • star replied:

or maybe he is lucky to have such a beautiful girlfriend like Fala!

Login or Register before you can reply to star
      • Funn Lim replied:

It is far easier for a rich guy to find a pretty girlfriend than a pretty girl to find a rich boyfriend.

• advo replied:

@ Funn, that’s because there are more pretty girls than there are rich men.

Login or Register before you can reply to advo
  5. Laughingbear says:

She’s so pretty and cute and her smile is so sweet. They’re both lucky to have one another. I think that having a guy that loves you is the most important than money. You can’t buy love! It’s impossible. I hope they will last though. I consider my boyfriend husband too. He is already but we just didn’t sign papers. They’re so cute together. Sai hung obviously have his followers becuase he’s young, handsome and has money. However, Fala is he same too and she’s an upcoming leading actress.

Login or Register before you can reply to Laughingbear
  6. JN says:

i wish her acting is as sweet as her smile. I like Steven Ma movie and I had to suffer her screen times.

Login or Register before you can reply to JN
  7. Cheryl says:

//Btw, one of the most highly searched keywords leading visitors to JayneStars is “Sit Sai Hang.” It seems that Sit Sai Hang has his own following!//

Well I don’t know about other people, but I was reading about Fala Chen elsewhere and then the name Sit Sai Hang pops up all the time so with that, I googled him out to see more images of him. They nearly always lead me back to Jaynestars for some published images. Not that he has me as a follower or whatever. He’s only popular and ‘in-the-eye’ of the public because of Fala, anyway.

Login or Register before you can reply to Cheryl