JayneStars.com logo

Fala Chen Believes Boyfriend Did Not Cheat

By on February 17, 2011

Fala Chen Believes Boyfriend Did Not Cheat thumbnail

Returning from a trip in the United States , Fala Chen promoted for new film, I Love Hong Kong 2011 <我愛HK開心萬歲>. During her stay in the United States , the paparazzi snapped photos of Fala’s boyfriend, Sit Sai Hang, having dessert with his company’s artist, HotCha member, Regen.

Fala said, “My boyfriend explained to me about the incident. I was not unhappy. I trust him completely!” Fala said that he sympathized with Sit Sai Hang due to the paparazzi falsifying rumors.

As for Valentine’s Day, Fala and Sai Hang celebrated by eating a meal together at home. However, Fala did not receive any Valentine’s Day gift, as receiving a love-filled Valentine’s Day from her boyfriend was enough.

Source: the Sun

Jayne: Whether Fala and Sit Sai Hang are truly married or not, both of them are beautiful people and will always be surrounded by temptation. I’ve seen the photos of Sit Sai Hang and it looks like he met Regen at the mall and they shared a car ride together afterwards.

Tags: , , ,

• Fala Chen’s Husband Falls from Favor; Marie Zhuge Tries for Snake Baby(37)
  • Secretly Married in 2008, Fala Chen's Luxury Mansions in USA Exposed!(132)
  • Fala Chen and Sit Sai Hang Wearing Matching Wedding Bands(80)
  • Is Fala Chen Secretly Married?(24)
  • Fala Chen's Great Ambitions(5)
  • Fala Chen to Spend Lunar New Year With Parents in USA(26)
  • Daniel Sit Hopes to Win Back Fala Chen with Luxury Home Purchase(28)
  • Fala Chen and Daniel Sit Still Keep In Touch(8)
  • Fala Chen's Mysterious Look in "Sound of the Desert"(71)
  • Fala Chen Runs to USA to Escape Ex-Husband, Daniel Sit(27)

• Readers' Comments (11)

I suppose they’re not married then? Since she explicitly said MY BOYFRIEND.

2. iampheng says:

Her dimples are so cute. Some people also refer to their boyfriend’s as a husband :T I don’t think her reference to Sit Sai Hang is cogent enough evidence to discern their marital status.

Is Sit Sai Hang friends with this Regen?

3. star says:

Fala is so pretty. & I don’t think it’s that surprising that Sit Sai Hang is a popular search though, cuz most of the pictures of him aren’t that clear… I actually really want to see how fala’s boyfriend looks like in a clearer picture, all the pictures I see of him are blury. :\

4. Vivien says:

Fala is pretty. I suppose they will make good looking babies. She’s lucky to have a good looking and rich husband!

5. Laughingbear says:

She’s so pretty and cute and her smile is so sweet. They’re both lucky to have one another. I think that having a guy that loves you is the most important than money. You can’t buy love! It’s impossible. I hope they will last though. I consider my boyfriend husband too. He is already but we just didn’t sign papers. They’re so cute together. Sai hung obviously have his followers becuase he’s young, handsome and has money. However, Fala is he same too and she’s an upcoming leading actress.

6. JN says:

i wish her acting is as sweet as her smile. I like Steven Ma movie and I had to suffer her screen times.

7. Cheryl says:

//Btw, one of the most highly searched keywords leading visitors to JayneStars is “Sit Sai Hang.” It seems that Sit Sai Hang has his own following!//

Well I don’t know about other people, but I was reading about Fala Chen elsewhere and then the name Sit Sai Hang pops up all the time so with that, I googled him out to see more images of him. They nearly always lead me back to Jaynestars for some published images. Not that he has me as a follower or whatever. He’s only popular and ‘in-the-eye’ of the public because of Fala, anyway.

Readers are no longer able to comment on this old article.

• JayneStars News Subscription