Grace Chan Reveals Wedding Date, Kevin Cheng is Clueless

By on June 5, 2017 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

Grace Chan Reveals Wedding Date, Kevin Cheng is Clueless

Yesterday, Grace Chan (陳凱琳), twins Adrian Chau (周志文) and Daniel Chau (周志康), and Karl Ting (丁子朗) appeared in an event together for a series of toy cars. Grace, who attended a wedding expo a few days ago, revealed that she’ll be getting married in two years, but her boyfriend, Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎), doesn’t know about it.

“I haven’t gotten a response from him,” said Grace. “He was busy rehearsing his play yesterday.” (Then does he know about it?) “He probably doesn’t.”

Asking if Grace’s father has heard about her “marriage news”, she said, “I don’t know. I didn’t ask him.” (Do you think he’ll be happy to hear that it’s in two years?) “I don’t know. I have to ask him!” (Your family hasn’t really reacted to this story?) “It was a wedding event, so they expected me to answer these sort of questions. It was within expectations.” (Won’t your father miss you if you get married?) “My father and I are really close. Daddy’s girl.”

Adrian Chau, who is rumored to be dating Moon Lau (劉佩玥), clarified that he is only friends with her, but believes that Moon would make a great girlfriend. His younger brother Daniel added, “Yes, we’re all just close friends. My wife and I meet up with her occasionally!”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

18 comments to Grace Chan Reveals Wedding Date, Kevin Cheng is Clueless

1. Profile photo of iciel iciel says:

I wonder if these are her hints to Kevin? Lol. I mean, he’s not young anymore. If they want children they should get married quickly. Besides, it would be great with Grace becomes another Aimee and just stay away from future series.

Login or Register before you can reply to iciel
  2. Profile photo of bubbletea bubbletea says:

Ok, let’s get this straight…… Grace and Kevin are getting married in two years and the man himself does not know about it. Her dad does not know about it. It seems that no one knows about it except for her and the media. No wonder the reporters like this windmill tongue woman. She should get her own talk show and stop trying to act. Then again…. the only thing she will talk about is Kevin and tell the invited guest about Kevin, so that is not a good idea. Can this woman do anything except talk about Kevin to the media?????. I want to know.

Login or Register before you can reply to bubbletea
    • Profile photo of melia880 melia880 replied:

@bubbletea I am still confused about this too ….. so she just suddenly DECIDED she would get married in two years, and told the media (aka the whole world) before telling her boyfriend and her parents??? Is she TRYING to get dumped?? Because that’s how you start a fight with a boyfriend!

Login or Register before you can reply to melia880
    • Profile photo of janet72 janet72 replied:

@bubbletea the best part is she is planning to get married in 2 years time and the groom to be or her parents do not know anything.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
  3. Profile photo of vodka vodka says:

every article about Grace is about Kevin … she needs to stop living in the shadow of her bf and build up her own reputation, she already so bad in acting, so fake and unnatural. She still got a long way ahead if she wants people to start liking her and treat her as a real actress.

Login or Register before you can reply to vodka
    • Profile photo of janet72 janet72 replied:

@vodka she doesn’t have a life of her own…her life revolves around kevin. i thought modern young women esp hk women are very independent. her acting sucks completely. please disappear to canada for good.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
  4. Profile photo of jjwong jjwong says:

Let’s take a step back. She probably meant, “my goal is to get married within 2 years.” Artists set that sort of goals before. We don’t know if their partner knows it befroe they blurt it out in public because, unlike Grace, they probably don’t talk about it. Usually the reaction comes from the partner, who would tactically say something, “oh yes, we discussed but we’ll let it happens naturally.” In her case, yes she should’ve been more tactful and let Kevin handles. However, it’s not as dire as this article or the responders deemed IMO.

Login or Register before you can reply to jjwong
    • Profile photo of melia880 melia880 replied:

@jjwong That’s fair and makes the most sense! The wording of the article is quite confusing to me (guess I need to actually see the interview to get her tone and everything) although with the amount of Kevin-related things that she blabs about, it wouldn’t be too far fetched to think she decided to tell the media too soon!

Login or Register before you can reply to melia880
    • Profile photo of 1nit 1nit replied:

@jjwong

I think the article is confusing too.

they asked her at the wedding expo when she plans to get married. And she just gave them her target date. It’s not a “plan”, that’s why no one else knows.

It’s like Linda Chung was asked a few years ago about children. I think when she was 28 yrs old. they asked her when does she plan to have kids and she said maybe when she is 32.

Login or Register before you can reply to 1nit
      • Profile photo of jjwong jjwong replied:

@1nit
        Glad you were able to listen/read through the actual event dialog.

So this article is a perfect example of 1) possibly lost in translation, from original article to JS translator or from original event to original article amd JS translated properly; and 2) JS , On.cc and so forth are gossip “entertainment” sites, and even the papz are in biz to get knee-jerking reaction or put a spin to give it more juice. These are for entertainment purpose, not necessarily how the celebs really are.

Not saying everything is false or true. Just saying take it with grain of salt. One thing for sure though, like many had mentioned, and indisputable tjat Grace sure loves to talk and talk about Kevin.

Login or Register before you can reply to jjwong
    • Profile photo of conan2209 conan2209 replied:

@jjwong I was curious enough to check the original article that’s in Chinese…its definitely not “My Goal”, its “I am getting married”

Unless of course the reporters misinterpret her

Login or Register before you can reply to conan2209
  5. Profile photo of jjwong jjwong says:

On a related note, I can only imagine the things she’ll say if they ever break up… *shivers* Tread lightly, Kevin! XD

I can see how response be similar to her reaction to bad acting. Oh, I’ve done my best as a girlfriend. I asked my friends, married and dating ones, for advices. I’ve done everything a perfect girlfriend would and should do. He just wouldn’t accept me. It’s his fault not seeing my greatness and appreciative everything I did for him. My parents said I’m a perfect match for anyone’s worthy, and that’s good enough for me. That’s standard I’ll be looking for in my partner from now on.

XD Then again, he seems to be dothing on her though so maybe they’ll never break up. Who knows.

Login or Register before you can reply to jjwong
    • Profile photo of llwy12 llwy12 replied:

@jjwong Haha! If I could give “likes” on this site, I would “like” your post, lol!

I can totally see Grace going that route if Kevin were to break up with her! There’s a difference with being positive/optimistic and being delusional — Grace is obviously the latter, as she seems to not be able to see any fault in anything that she does or says.

Honestly, Grace should change careers. Instead of trying to be an actress (which she obviously sucks at doing), she should just be a “media darling” responsible for feeding the media train and making sure they have a sufficient supply of gossip to dispense each day. If she runs out of gossip to dish out about Kevin (which I doubt she ever will unless they break up), then she can spill the beans about his family too. Since she seems to do a better job at this media thing than she does at her day job, I think she should really consider it, lol! 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to llwy12
  6. Profile photo of cutie777 cutie777 says:

Lol. No wonder they called her a chatterbox!! So if she’s her daddy girl why she even moved far away from her daddy? And her daddy don’t even know about her marriage plan when she claimed she’s her daddy girl? Poor Kevin for having such a chatterbox girlfriend.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
    • Profile photo of janet72 janet72 replied:

@cutie777 daddy’s girl but daddy doesn’t know her plan. simply amazing!!! i pity kevin for having this turbo mouth as his girlfriend. 2 years time would mean kevin will be 48.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
  7. Profile photo of maicie05 maicie05 says:

Here’s a more balanced article: http://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/asianbuzz/article/grace-chan-kevin-cheng-to-marry-within-the-next-two-years-8912812

Login or Register before you can reply to maicie05
    • Profile photo of janet72 janet72 replied:

@maicie05 well, after getting married, it would mean making babies.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
    • Profile photo of jjwong jjwong replied:

@maicie05 That article doesn’t shine a better light on her either. Lol. I still say go to the actual event transcript or clip.

@janet72 You really have a beef with GC huh? Lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to jjwong