Him Law and Tavia Yeung Dodge Marriage Questions

By on October 10, 2014 in NEWS

Former TVB manager, Chan Ka Lei (陳嘉莉) got married today and invited numerous artistes to her wedding banquet. Tavia Yeung (楊怡), Him Law (羅仲謙), Moses Chan (陳豪), Aimee Chan (陳茵媺), and Roger Kwok (郭晉安) said they prepared generous gifts for the newlyweds.

Tavia Yeung and Him Law Run Away from Marriage Question

Although normally keeping their romance low-profile, Tavia Yeung and Him Law surprisingly arrived at the banquet together. Three years into their relationship, Him reportedly moved into Tavia’s home to maximize their time together. Tavia was spotted buying a new condo earlier, allegedly preparing for their future love nest.

Asked when they plan to get married, Tavia quickly looked for a means of escape. “What? Let me see if the bride looks beautiful, and I’ll let you know later.”

Him was similarly coy in dodging the sensitive marriage question. “Let me get drunk first, then you can ask me!”

Aimee Chan Admits Second Pregnancy is Difficult

Currently four months pregnant, Aimee Chan appeared with a slightly rounded belly at the banquet. Extending her acting hiatus from TVB after becoming pregnant for the second time, Aimee admitted she has been feeling tired as she has to take care of her ten-month-old son, Aiden Joshua, at the same time.

Contrary to earlier reports that claimed Aimee is carrying a girl in her second pregnancy, she said she does not know the gender of the baby yet. Husband Moses Chan said they did not have a preference, as a second baby will only add to their “happy family”.

Other Celebrity Guests

As former TVB manager, Chan Ka Lei, possessed good relations with the artistes she had worked with in the past,  the guests brought along generous gifts. Roger Kwok and his wife Cindy Au (歐倩怡) shared that they gave the bride a diamond necklace. Roger said, “She took care of us really well in the past. I’m sure she will take very good care of her husband too!”

Other guests at the banquet included Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎); Patrick Tang (鄧健泓) and rumored girlfriend Sukie Shek (石詠莉); Lai Lok Yi (黎諾懿) and girlfriend Nicole Lee (李潔瑩); Amigo Chui (崔建邦); Winnie Young (楊婉儀) and her husband; Evergreen Mak (麥長青) and his wife; and Ron Ng (吳卓羲).

Sources: On.cc; On.cc

This article is written by Jayne for JayneStars.com.

28 comments to Him Law and Tavia Yeung Dodge Marriage Questions

1. Mindy says:

Awwww! Happy for tavia and him! Finally confirming their relationship 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to Mindy
  2. Tess says:

He doesn’t seem to be serious about the relationship, does he? Hmmm…

Login or Register before you can reply to Tess
    • Veejay replied:

I bet they have planned this earlier before arriving to the banquet. I mean Tavia and Him have probably practise how to dodge questions of the reporters by answering such.

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay
    • Vivien replied:

Hope he gets Tavia pregnant while drunk 🙂 🙂 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
  3. Jane says:

What is up w/ HK men fashion? I can’t believe what Ron & Kevin wore, totally inappropriate for a wedding.

Login or Register before you can reply to Jane
    • Hannah replied:

I suppose the dress code is casual? Many celebrities have worn jeans to weddings.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
      • sandcherry replied:

I guess so as most celebrities were wearing very casual clothes to the wedding as per Chinese source. A bit too casual!

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
    • Jane replied:

I figured it was a casual dress code since most of them are wearing a suit jacket or collar shirt w/ jeans. But what is up with Ron’s mid length shorts and talk about ugly sweater, the one Kevin has on. LOL

Login or Register before you can reply to Jane
    • HeTieShou replied:

I have noticed that even at the recent weddings that I have attended here in the US how some are sooo casual that I wondered if it was a wedding that I was attending. I have also seen other celebrity guests wear jeans at weddings too. But what was up with what Ron and Kevin were wearing?

Anyways congrats to the newlyweds. Chan Ka lei seems like such a nice lady and glad that many came to congratulate her.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • calm replied:

maybe the actors don’t want to outshine the newly weds, just as long as everyone is present and get to enjoy the dinner but must comment about the bride’s huge ornament with her necklace, was that necessary? been to hong kong, there’s nothing much to buy there, the clothes are very simple, it’s very different altogether from what the celebrities wear on and off screen, the only good thing about hong kong is the food, must be the influence from mainland

Login or Register before you can reply to calm
    • mickyoo replied:

Where can I see these photos ?

Login or Register before you can reply to mickyoo
      • DramaAddict replied:

Just click on the source link at the end of the translated article.

Login or Register before you can reply to DramaAddict
  4. Reo says:

I find wearing jeans to a wedding rather distasteful. I have never been to a wedding where I have worn jeans. Although, I see a lot of “seniors” that are very casual and wear jeans. Most of everyone I know always dress up to a wedding.

A wedding isn’t like having dim sum with your friends… lol…

IMHO

Login or Register before you can reply to Reo
    • sandcherry replied:

Agree. I guess people in Hong Kong are very different now, especially those celebrities.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
    • HeTieShou replied:

I remember years ago when celebs showed with jeans at a wedding,and wondered why. I heard it was because some were so busy that they attended at last minute so,did not have time to find a suit or change into something formal,so just attended as is. I personally always dress up for a wedding when it comes to clothes but rarely do my hair in a fancy way or wear make up. But of course I would make myself presentable so people do not laugh and so that I do not embarrass my family and myself.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  5. aptos says:

Casual wear by male artists are probably preferred and worn to quickly evade reporters when they get cornered. NOT! Actually, these folks think they can style informally in a formal affair. Definitely a no-no, no-go! But who said these artists have to be smart or have common sense.

Login or Register before you can reply to aptos
  6. Sasa says:

I don’t see anything wrong with a casual wedding. If host tells guest they can dress causally then be it. Who is to say that a wedding must be formal other than the bride and groom?

Login or Register before you can reply to Sasa

She looks pretty in the picture above. I doubt the marriage plans because I doubt they’re in a relationship.

8. polka dot says:

congrats Chan Ka Lei (陳嘉莉) me too wondering when they will tie the knots together tavia and him

Login or Register before you can reply to polka dot
  9. yeah!

Login or Register before you can reply to afterschool17
  10. windy says:

Sometimes I think it depends on who is managing it and what kind of theme it is or some might even tell them it’s CASUAL code if they are close so they know they don’t have to be that dressy.
    In the U.S., some wears over the top and some goes super casual like the above so it really depends. But i guess if a super rich man marries a younger woman like rich rich people, perhaps those aare more dressy??
    Most asian ones are quite casual but of course I wouldn’t wear jeans either haha but casual but if you are attending american styles, you have got to be a bit more presentable i mean come on, it’s a wedding dress like one. Ah wong looks like hes heading to a park and the other ones too…Wow….super laid back another day out kind of look, not dressy at all.

Login or Register before you can reply to windy
  11. J.C. says:

God marry already! I mean Tavia actually gave him a BJ while Him was driving a while back, so get married already if you’re that bold! XD XD

Login or Register before you can reply to J.C.
    • says me replied:

The media that alleged the incident was filed with a lawsuit for misappropriate reporting. It didnt hapoen. Its stale news. So pls stop the BS. It was indecent news back then for the tabloid to”sell” their mag. dont add on indecency by harping on the BS.

Login or Register before you can reply to says me
  12. hihigu says:

Tavia looks more pretty as days passed by n she looks so radiant smile. ..chan ka lei and her husband have the compatible similar looks indeed….no wonder its call couple looks…..so happy indeed to have couple looks n married

Login or Register before you can reply to hihigu
  13. Xiaomei says:

II don’t know why Tavia was not show up at Starhub Award in Singapore

Login or Register before you can reply to Xiaomei
  14. winnie says:

Isn’t a wedding gift is a gift to the couple, something both can use, like money, a toaster, a blender, a juicer etc, not a diamond necklace for the bride … odd

“Roger Kwok and his wife Cindy Au (歐倩怡) shared that they gave the bride a diamond necklace. “

Login or Register before you can reply to winnie
  15. ebbie says:

Happy for them 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to ebbie
  16. P. Tan says:

Quite often in the invitation card there is a dress code mentioned and even a preferred colour. However, even if there is none I should think that the person invited should respect the host by wearing appropriate clothes fit for the occasion. It would amount to an insult not to do so.

Login or Register before you can reply to P. Tan