JayneStars.com logo

Huang Xiaoming and Angelababy Broke Up?

By on July 9, 2013

Huang Xiaoming and Angelababy Broke Up? thumbnail

The public got into a tizzy when a media outlet reported that mainland actor Huang Xiaoming (黄晓明) and Hong Kong actress Angelababy broke up two weeks ago, but a recent Weibo post by Angelababy suggested that the couple are still as close as ever.

Earlier this week, a Taiwanese media outlet claimed that Huang Xiaoming and Angelababy, both preoccupied with their own busy schedules, had quietly and amicably split two weeks ago. A sharp-eyed netizen claimed that Angelababy had already unfollowed Xiaoming’s Weibo for some time, but other netizens expressed that Angelababy and Xiaoming never followed each other’s Weibos in the first place. Other witnesses claimed that they saw Angelababy meeting with ex-boyfriend William Chan (陳偉霆) at a hotel days ago.

A source close to Angelababy said that it has been hard for the actress to spend time with her close friends and family due to her busy work schedule, and hinted that she split with Xiaoming because of this. In a brief interview with the press yesterday, Angelababy chose not to respond to breakup rumors, but said in a smile, “I am happy and have been living well.”

On July 9, Angelababy made a late night post on her Weibo, writing, “Here’s a cute and cool [photo]. Don’t get me upset. Yes, recent entertainment news have not been very reliable.” She attached the post with an ironic photo of herself wearing cute cat ears while staring coldly at the camera.

“Can’t say if it’s reliable or not, but I know what’s going on with the looks of you two. Stay together, and I wish you both happiness!” a netizen replied.

Source: Sina.com

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

Tags: ,

• Huang Xiaoming Plans to Marry Angelababy Within Two Years(20)
  • Huang Xiaoming Says “It’s Time” to Marry Angelababy(41)
  • Huang Xiaoming Comments on Angelababy's Ugly Side Without Makeup(29)
  • Angelababy Shows Off Parents’ Photos to Counter Plastic Rumors(213)
  • Angelababy Already Pregnant? Huang Xiaoming Buys Luxury Family Nest(20)
  • 2014 Forbes China Celebrity 100 List: Fan Bingbing Ranked First (55)
  • Wedding Bells Soon To Ring For Angelababy and Huang Xiaoming?(14)
  • Angelababy Confides in Ada Choi Over Marriage and Baby Plans(57)
  • Huang Xiaoming Buys Diamond Ring; Ready to Propose to Angelababy in Japan?(15)
  • Tony Leung and Shu Qi Lead All-Star Cast of Upcoming “Feng Shen Bang”(19)

• Readers' Comments (43)

1. Mimi says:

Hmm… ??

I highly doubt it, at least not from Angelababy’s side. Remember how eager she was to tell everyone she is dating and shagging dear HXM before all these? So I really doubt Angelababy doing the breaking up. And good that she places some importance on establishing her own career rather than making him her career.

3. Nelly says:

Well I hope the witnesses is mistaken about William Chan. William suppose to be with Charlene Choi right?

• Lol says:

And it goes to show how real these ‘witnesses’ are! If William n Angelababy did really meet up then wouldn’t this article at least stated William is cheating on Charlene? It would be a very big headline n the HK media would have a field day if that was the case. From the look of things, William and Charlene’s relationship is going strong. Gil should take a few tips from Charlene and not publicize her relationship so much. Considering that Charlene and William have dated for almost 3 years they were photograph together in public/events less than Gil and Mr. K who dated for only 10 months.

• HeTieShou says:

Actually Xiao Ming is not that plastic. He still looks like himself unlike Angelababy who looks completely different from her old self.

• HeTieShou says:

Oh oops… This comment should be in response to the other comment down there.. I can’t fix it now.. I really need the edit button!!!

• tvb says:

actually i heard another rumuor. angelabbay is working with korean actor, kim bum. She asked him if he could be her boyfriend lol she said she would break up with huang xiao minh if kim bum dates her…

• Terminator says:

Maybe it was William Hung whom they had mistaken to be William Chan.

• bear says:

charlene & william doesnt seem like a in a relationship type. u never saw them captured by the reporters and any news of them being together close together. it’s a show set up by the company. charlene seemed so depress about life that she do the diving show from china and william never said anything when she got hurt and all. it seems like their relationship is so ____.

• Lol says:

You got to be kidding about Charlene being so depressed on the diving show right? It’s a reality show that requires intense training, did you see any other artists on the show not suffering from the training? Just so you know Twins went into the show together but Gil had to back out becuz of health reasons, hence she was probably depressed too then? Since Charlene is extremely scare of heights it took EEG over a month to convince her to take part in the program. As for William n Charlene’s relationship it has been suspected from the beginning that it was for publicity but what do you know they’re still together after all this time. They don’t even used their relationship status to gain exposure n they refused to accept projects together. If you read any of william’s interview he often stress that he hoped the public gives him time to build up his career first and stop comparing his career to Charlene’s. He also hoped to gain recognition without attaching himself to Charlene. To me, he is trying hard to get to Charlene’s level because to China, Taiwan, n even HK he is less well known than Charlene. If this couple was to seek publicity or staged, I would expect them to appear in every movies, ad, n events together. It is not like there are no demand for the two to paired up.

4. Mun Yee says:

she looked quite old in this picture

• Mimi says:

Yeah you are right Mun Yee..

• Lol says:

Idk but Angelababy looks different every single time I see her. I wonder how much $$$$ it cost to keep maintaining her plastic face? I actually wishes to see how will Angelababy n HXM’s kids look like because both of them are plastic. ;)

• HeTieShou says:

Xiao Ming still looks like himself unlike Angelababy. When people lie about having PS, just wait until they have kids and you will know for sure if they truly did or not.

• ghj says:

HXM didnt really do much. if you look at his old pics, i think he looks the same. he lost a lot of baby fat on his face. probably did his eyes lol either than that i dont see much differences like AB LOL

• HeTieShou says:

Heard that Xiao Ming did his chin but that’s it. I am not sure about his eyes, but other than that he looks about the same since I have seen his childhood photos.

• Veejay says:

@HTS,

No need to wait till they have kids then only their PS will exposed. Some women will have side effect such as sagging skin and broken nose bridge and etc by the time they aged. So time will eventually expose how much has Angela did PS on her face. She’s just full of Plastic

• HeTieShou says:

@Veejay,
          Oh yea, you are right. I think we all remember that photo of Carol/Dodo Cheng. Goodness.. Her face was like a pile of burned plastic. Those that lie through their teeth about getting PS will be exposed sooner or later…

• bear says:

i hate how HXM did his chin. liked his chin before, it was all natural.

• Lol says:

I think HXM did his chin n eyes but AB did everything on her face. I believe she had her chin done multiple times, it used to look better when she first debut. Lmao maybe HXM n AB went to the same doctor for their lips/mouth because they do have the same creepy smile.

5. hrei says:

is the red lips and the dark eye shadows that made her look older.

6. ita says:

Don’t think they will last. Just watch recent HXM interaction with ZW, he looks like still totally infatuate with ZW. Wonder why they didn’t end up together.

• ghj says:

hahah i know!1!!i think he still has this “special” feeling for her ^^

• bear says:

she was his first love~first love is always true love~

• Lol says:

I think he still has feelings for Vicky too, lmao, if she was to ever split with her husband I’m sure HXM has no problem ditching plastic AB for Vicky. IDK but if I’m AB I’ll be concern because HXM has confess his love for Vicky multiple times.

• Siying says:

I feel that Vicky is HXM’s “the one that got away” and since they couldn’t be together, he’ll always reminisce about her.

• abc says:

AngelaBaby doesnt care cause she was already sleeping with him when he already had a gf. they are both vain ppl who treat others like accessories and arm candy to have. its sick that HXM is with a girl he never really loves, bc we all know he still love Vicki as he profess it each and every time yet AB still there clinging. Both are crazy!

• Canto says:

I recently chanced upon HXM interview where he talks about meeting Vicki Zhao for the first time. I am translating from memory:

“We were in acting class and I was young and awkward, different from me today. This classmate with long flowing back hair walked in confidently. She was wearing jeans/pants, and I thought to myself she should have the face to match. She turned around and I was immediately struck by her large, expressive eyes, fair, smooth complexion and sunny warm smile. I think I can say that day my heart skipped.”

Kinda of sweet right. Note I only translated from memory so it’s not a word for word.

7. pepe69 says:

both are so handsome and beautiful n sexy too.. does good look really important in entertainment industry?

8. iawnaek says:

Have you guys noticed both of them smiled the same way in their respective picture? Their lips are like mirror image of each other. Creepy.

• bizzybody says:

I thought I was the only one that noticed the funny-looking smile on both HXM & AB’s face. Their lips look like it could form a W and have never looked natural…. I think of Ronald McDonald when I see their smile :(

9. Nicole says:

The way HXM declares his love for vicki. I wont be surprised.

10. felicity says:

Angelababy is just a replacement for Vicki Zhao, as we all know that Huang Xiao Ming’s true love will always be Vicki. Lol

• bear says:

maybe HXM can wait for VZ’s daughter to grow up~

• abc says:

lol!!! he just might, since he seemed that obsessed with Vicki.

HXM always struck me as very vain. he’s overly focused on his own looks, i dont sense any great acting from him. too busy staring in the mirror at himself daily to actually work on his acting, he always looks stone faced.

• fs says:

AHAHHAHAAHAHHAHA!! bear i love your comment lol although its kinda gross lolol

11. Jessica says:

They look eerily similar.. I guess it’s true that people are attracted to others that look like them.

12. EkinFan says:

well you know what they say for every hot chick there is a guy tired of banging her

13. jc says:

Above pix she looks awful probably her posing not right.

14. Hannahh says:

Good news for me as a fan ahaha I’m coming for u HXM lol

Readers are no longer able to comment on this old article.

• Job Opening

JayneStars.com is now hiring an entertainment news writer.

Work from home in our paid part-time position. CLICK HERE for details on how to apply!

• JayneStars News Subscription