Jessica Hsuan Wants Chilam Cheung in “Line Walker 3”

By on January 10, 2018 in NEWS

Jessica Hsuan Wants Chilam Cheung in “Line Walker 3”

Receiving praise from her performance in My Unfair Lady <不懂撒嬌的女人>, Jessica Hsuan (宣萱) is a favorite to win Best Actress at the upcoming TVB Anniversary Awards.

Happy to be nominated, Jessica is not going to put too much pressure on herself. Like in the past, Jessica expressed that sometimes dark horses will win instead. Jessica was already satisfied that she filmed My Unfair Lady, which she considers this her best work in her 25-year-acting career.

Jessica laughed, “Now everyone calls me Mall Jeh when they see me on the streets. I’m so thrilled.” Asked if she will be filming a series this year, Jessica said, “I’ll be working with TVB, but I want to see if I can choose my own projects. I’ve been offered one drama so far; it’s quality over quantity.”

Wants to Work With Chilam Cheung

Due to the success of Line Walker: The Prelude <使徒行者 2>, Jessica said there will most likely be a third installment. While Moses Chan (陳豪) is out since his character died, Jessica’s involvement in the sequel will depend on the quality of the script and who her co-star is.

On whom she wants to work with in Line Walker 3 <使徒行者3> , Jessica said, “Well Moses of course, that’s one of the reasons I joined Line Walker:  The Prelude. I want to work with Chilam Cheung (張智霖) too. Or Louis Koo (古天樂), but I’m pretty sure Louis might not talk to me!” Asked if she will reach out to Louis about filming a series together, Jessica said, “I’ll see first. I do want to work this year, whether it’s a web series, movie, television show, or just an event.”

Although Jessica is 47-years-old, she maintains a great physique and does not look her age. Jessica believes in the importance of keeping up with her beauty routine, as many celebrities’ old and current photos are always being compared. Jessica explained, “I rest whenever I get a chance. I do a lot of facials and masks.”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Su for JayneStars.com

7 comments to Jessica Hsuan Wants Chilam Cheung in “Line Walker 3”

1. Profile photo of wm2017 wm2017 says:

I like LW2 for 3rd brother, Pakho & Priscilla pairing and even Benjamin Yuen. Jessica Hsuan and Moses Chan were my least admirable characters, I find them the most boring out of all of them.

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
  2. Profile photo of shimmerstars shimmerstars says:

So glad that Moses character has been killed off. Dont like Moses acting at all, its always boring, and same. If there is LW3, they need a really strong male lead.

I agree VM2017, LW2 was particularly worthwhile because of Pakho and Benjamin Yuen. Both were outstanding in their roles. I’m so happy that Michael Miu is back into acting drama series! He’s fantastic actor. Hope to see more of him (and in different roles
    besides being a cop). Will always love Michael Miu no matter what. He’s been my idol since the 80’s! hehhe

Login or Register before you can reply to shimmerstars
    • Profile photo of wm2017 wm2017 replied:

@shimmerstars Agree about Michael Miu. 😀 haha…LOL…Even thou we can clearly see his wrinkles and all but he’s just a likeable character in the series. I never particularly like Benjamin Yuen but in this series, I thought he played his playboy role very well. He’s just so effortlessly funny at times. Pakho Chau – I particularly like his paired up w/annoying Priscilla due to it’s a refreshing pair up, unlike most of the series now, same old faces over and over and over again. I mean, can they be any more boring? haha Lol…I seriously did NOT get Jessica Hsuan’s character, to me she’s really an unimportant role at least in my opinion. Moses Chan – OMG, the hairstyle or his face I am not even sure which I hate more? hahha LOL…enough said.

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
  3. Profile photo of cutie777 cutie777 says:

I was hoping Roger Kwok will be in it.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
  4. Profile photo of tiffany tiffany says:

CBWH days

Login or Register before you can reply to tiffany
  5. Profile photo of coralie coralie says:

I don’t know why Jessica’s so popular; I like her frank personality, but not sure I’ve ever really been impressed by her acting. She’s always been typecasted into these strong women roles (or annoying alternative of strong women roles.) So she never does anything different. If she does choose to do different projects in the future, I hope it’s to showcase different sides of herself, like a new image.

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
    • Profile photo of passingby passingby replied:

@coralie I wonder same too. She has a perpetually p*ssed look due to her habit of pursing her lips. Her roles are always too similar.

Login or Register before you can reply to passingby