Kenneth Ma Hopes to Pair With Tavia Yeung as Lovers

By on June 29, 2010 in NEWS

Tavia Yeung Yi and Kenneth Ma Kwok Ming appeared at a home furnishings store promotional event. Asked whether recent TVB hit series, The Mysteries of Love <談情說案>, will have a sequel, Kenneth said, “It would be great if there is such an opportunity. There was a breakthrough in my role, as I no longer played such an innocent character. I would love to partner onscreen with Tavia in a romantic relationship.”

Kenneth mentioned that he will be playing a villain role in the upcoming TVB series, Female Fist <女拳>.

At the promotional event, Tavia wore a low-cut pink top. Tavia explained her rare sexiness, “Since Kenneth just returned from India filming with Miss Hong Kong participants, I wanted to match his tanned and ‘sunshine’ feel. Kenneth and I rarely work together at endorsement functions. Even when we film series, we do not share much onscreen time together. Hopefully, we can have more opportunities in the future.”

Was Raymond Lam Fung’s absence from the promotional event due to his high endorsement fees? Tavia said, “Yes! His concert ticket prices are already very expensive! I will take my family to watch Raymond’s concert to support him.” As for her ideal home furniture purchase, Tavia hoped to buy a massage chair. “I want to enjoy a massage when I return home from work!”

Source: the Sun

Jayne: Tavia Yeung and Kenneth Ma experience a new rise in popularity after the success of TVB hit series, “The Mysteries of Love.”

9 comments to Kenneth Ma Hopes to Pair With Tavia Yeung as Lovers

1. Masaharu says:

Tavia is truly rising to another level now and Kenneth seems to be enjoying immense popularity too. Kenneth sounds so excited about his role in Female Fist because I’ve been hearing talks everywhere about him chanting that he’s a villain. It must’ve been a wholesome character and not just typical villain.

Login or Register before you can reply to Masaharu
  2. jayzemine says:

I am truly happy for Tavia and her success. All those years of hard work is finally paying off, rather than getting promoted because you join a pageant!

Login or Register before you can reply to jayzemine

Kenneth Ma’s quote was wrongly cut. It should have been

“Kenneth Ma Hopes to Pair With Tavia Yeung as Lovers.. For Real”

A joke, by the way!

Sorry to say, the more famous Tavia is, as in more exposed, the more boring I find her. Her acting is good no doubt, but becoming predictable, how she shouts, points, delivers her line, etc. Sorry but I don’t even think she paired off well with Raymond because Ray looks young. I hope she pairs with Bobby, has she ever done so? Where is Bobby??

4. Janice says:

Feel happy for both.

Login or Register before you can reply to Janice
  5. Masaharu says:

Tavia’s current style make her look 10 years older. She still look young and fresh in Dicey Business and Heart of Greed even with a fake tan or weird straight bangs, but how come she can grow much older in only 3-4 years?

Tavia need to revise her style again. If not it will be awkward to see her next to Raymond, Ron and Bosco again. Ah maybe guys age slower I suppose, but how come Kate Tsui keep getting prettier?

Login or Register before you can reply to Masaharu
  6. Hikari光 says:

He said the same thing about Selena~ Tavia looks old nowadays~

Login or Register before you can reply to Hikari光
  7. jayzemine says:

I agree that Tavia’s current hairstyle does not suit her well, in fact, it does make her a little older. I think if she grows them, she will still look awesome and we all age, so it’s not a surprise that she does not look the same as when she did Dicey Business and Heart of Greed, that was years ago.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayzemine
  8. fail2epic says:

lol this guy want to pair up with every girls

Login or Register before you can reply to fail2epic
  9. ozchilli says:

yes, almost every good looking girls.
    so playboy-feel

Login or Register before you can reply to ozchilli