Kevin Cheng Was Not Invited Nicky Wu and Cecilia Liu’s Wedding

By on March 22, 2016 in NEWS

Kevin Cheng Was Not Invited Nicky Wu and Cecilia Liu’s Wedding

Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and Grace Chan (陳凱琳) recently filmed a promotional video for TVB drama, Blue Veins <殭>.

Wearing a low-cut dress, Grace said casually in response to reporters’ comments, “How is this sexy? I’ve already covered up most of it [with my necklace].” On the netizens’ habit of comparing Grace with Blue Veins co-star Kay Tse (謝安琪), Grace said, “They’re always comparing! But I try to avoid comparision.”

On whether she preferred Kevin to be clean-shaven or with a beard, Grace laughed and said, “Both looks are pretty good, they each have a different feel.” Grace then agreed that when a male co-star has beard, kissing scenes become more difficult.

Kevin was then asked whether he found Grace or Kay to be prettier. He responded diplomatically, “You’re asking the obvious. Everyone has different tastes and preferences…you shouldn’t care about what I think.”

On his absence at the wedding of fellow Bu Bu Jing Xin <步步驚心> co-stars Nicky Wu (吳奇隆) and Cecilia Liu‘s (劉詩詩) wedding, Kevin remarked, “It’s really far…perhaps he knows that I’m lazy and decided not to invite me for that reason. He did not want me to be stuck in a dilemma on whether to attend. If Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) had held her wedding in Bali, I may have had second thoughts too.” Was this an indication that Kevin did not get along with Nicky? Kevin immediately expressed, “No, we’re not so petty. To be honest, I have just not kept in touch with Nicky or Cecilia in the past few years. We’vel been busy with our respective engagements. Whatever it is, we’re fine.”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Jingles for JayneStars.com.

20 comments to Kevin Cheng Was Not Invited Nicky Wu and Cecilia Liu’s Wedding

1. Profile photo of funnlim funnlim says:

Good answer!

Hey if Yang Mi wasn’t invited, not surprised if Kevin wasn’t.

Login or Register before you can reply to funnlim
    • Profile photo of hetieshou hetieshou replied:

@funnlim
      Yang MI was not invited? Where did you hear that from? I thought she was but just could not make it. Now I wonder if Tang Yan was invited or not? I have a feeling she was not there or else we would have heard about it already.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
      • Profile photo of bafabifi bafabifi replied:

@hetieshou but LSS wasn’t invited to YM wedding last time? So it makes sense if YM is also not invited this time round.

Login or Register before you can reply to bafabifi
      • Profile photo of hetieshou hetieshou replied:

@bafabifi
        Hm… I am not sure if she was invited or not, but I heard that she did give her some wedding favors and other stuff too all of her friends that could not come,so I am guessing that she was invited but could not make it.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
  2. Profile photo of freedalas freedalas says:

Such a lovely photo of a hot and sexy man in between two beautiful ladies. Imagine if it was Wong Cho Lam who is standing in the middle, he would be a real thorn among the roses, and a very short thorn at that!

For those of you who knows human psychology, when two persons of opposite sex look inward at each other while being photographed, it means that they are really in love. And this is the case with Kevin and Grace. And Grace looks so proud of Kevin beside him.

Compare this with photos of Wong Cho Lam and Leanne. Both are looking in opposite directions with WCL not even staring straight at the camera, while Leanne seems embarrassed whenever she is photographed with him. It won’t be long, my dear friends, it won’t be long we’ll get news of a split.

Login or Register before you can reply to freedalas
    • Profile photo of janet72 janet72 replied:

@freedalas grace’s face is so long.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
      • Profile photo of hetieshou hetieshou replied:

@janet72
        Yes,her face is too long but its face is too thick if you know what I mean.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
      • Profile photo of janet72 janet72 replied:

@hetieshou I understand that…can’t wait for her to get married, have kids and end of her endless crap.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
      • Profile photo of hetieshou hetieshou replied:

@janet72
        Yes, I hope that Grace can get married and stop going on and on about her relationship with Kevin. But then again,she may flaunt their marriage and all that. We would still be annoyed.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
      • Profile photo of janet72 janet72 replied:

@hetieshou TOTALLY AGREE! if and when she gets married, she will go on and on about her married life and pregnancy etc. no end. HELP!

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
      • Profile photo of hetieshou hetieshou replied:

@janet72
        Yup, goodness and I can totally imagine how beyond annoyed we all would be… Sigh…

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
  3. Profile photo of happybi happybi says:

Kevin and Nicky have both been so busy since BBJX… will be surprised if they do keep in contact really. Not surprised that he was not invited.

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
    • Profile photo of kangaroo kangaroo replied:

@happybi Just that the rest of the “princes” from BBJX were there and he was not …, otherwise, nothing suprising

Login or Register before you can reply to kangaroo
      • Profile photo of hetieshou hetieshou replied:

@kangaroo
        Was Han Dong there? I do not hear anything about him being there.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
      • Profile photo of prettysup1 prettysup1 replied:

I guess Kevin being a HKer would be more comfortable in Cantonese rather than Mandarin, hence he may not be as close to the rest of the BBJX costars offscreen.

Login or Register before you can reply to prettysup1
      • Profile photo of hetieshou hetieshou replied:

@prettysup1
        I do not think that is the reason. Damien is from HK too and he is close to the rest of the cast. I doubt it is friction between Hkers/Cantonese speakers versus mandarin speakers. I feel they are all on good terms but maybe it is due to the distance which is why he did not go.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
      • Profile photo of aiya aiya replied:

@prettysup1
        This is plausible because how one interact with others from different backgrounds is strictly an individual thing. In the Canto world, such provinciality and xenophobia is quite common; for crying out loud I know people who would not be close to anyone outside of their ancestral villages.

Login or Register before you can reply to aiya
  4. Profile photo of tiffany tiffany says:

Kevin seemed to be doing his own thing after the success of BBJX, so I’m not surprised he lost in touch with his former costars.

Login or Register before you can reply to tiffany
  5. Profile photo of whitney66 whitney66 says:

I don’t think he was not invited because during his interview in China last time, he mentioned the BBJX casts always keep in touch via group chat. After the BBJX, they filmed a movie together two years ago. Few possibilities. One, he misses his young lover so much after haven’t seen her for two weeks whilst she was filming a program in Canada. So, wanted to make up the time with her and not attending. Second probability, he feels lonely if not bringing his young lover to attend the wedding for she was busy with her work on that day . Third possibility, he was afraid that they would be in the spotlight again like they were in Myolie’s wedding dinner. LOL. It’s good that she didn’t attend since she likes to brag so much.

Btw, her feature is getting scary day by day compare to when she appeared in the beauty pageant last time.

Login or Register before you can reply to whitney66
  6. Profile photo of peachyogurt peachyogurt says:

Celebrities are normal people too. They have best friends, close friends, good friends, and acquaintances too. Some people who get married may invite everybody they know, but some people only invite their best friends and family.

Login or Register before you can reply to peachyogurt