Linda Chung Finally Meets Her Long-Lost Brother, Wu Chun

By on October 4, 2012 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) and Wu Chun (吳尊) were invited to attend a fashion event for Marc by Marc Jacobs, held in Times Square, Causeway Bay on October 4. Teased to be “long-lost siblings” due to their facial similarities, Linda Chung laughed and joked, “I was really suspicious. Since we look so much alike, could it be that my mom is hiding something from me? I finally met my long-lost older brother!”

Wu Chun supported the long-lost sibling theory, and said, “When I was working with Raymond Lam (林峯), he told me that I really looked like her! Even Ekin Cheng (鄭伊健) said the same thing!”

Four years ago, during the filming of A Watchdog’s Tale <老友狗狗>, Linda was mistaken to be Wu Chun when she uploaded a picture of herself sporting a boy-cut, which was very similar to Wu Chun’s signature side-swept bangs hairstyle.

According to Linda, her heart was “beating rapidly” when she first met Wu Chun today. “We’ve been rumored to look alike for four years, and now I finally have the chance to meet him! I was really nervous!” After thoroughly examining the self-taken photos with the actor, Linda believed that their long noses, thin chins, and small mouths are the most similar.

Currently preparing for the promotion of her upcoming music album, Linda expressed that she hopes to have a chance to sing a duet with Wu Chun in the future. Wu Chun said, “Have to wait a little for that. My filming schedule is really hectic right now, but if the film requires a theme song, we can do it!”

Wu Chun added, “It would also be great if we can portray siblings in a film!”

Sources: ihktv.com, Weibo.com

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

52 comments to Linda Chung Finally Meets Her Long-Lost Brother, Wu Chun

1. HeTieShou says:

Is it just me because I don’t feel they look alike at all???

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • Profile photo of jayne jayne replied:

HeTieShou,
      I see the resemblance…most prominently in the rosebud lips shape, but I wouldn’t call them identical twins.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
      • HeTieShou replied:

Jayne,
        Maybe only the mouth/lips area, but the rest of their facial features don’t look alike to me at all…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • Profile photo of jayne jayne replied:

HeTieShou,
        Also their oval shape faces…I find it amusing how female celebrities such as Karena Ng and Linda Chung seem to get very excited in meeting Wu Chun.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
      • HeTieShou replied:

Jayne,
        Oh yea, their oval faces kind of lookalike too, but their nose and eyes don’t really look alike… I would not say they are siblings so of course they aren’t even close to being twins…Maybe Linda and Karena are his fans??

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • Funn Lim replied:

I see the resemblance, except he looks far prettier than her and she looks more masculine than him, in pictures.

• Grace replied:

He does look prettier…lol….

Login or Register before you can reply to Grace
      • Bridget replied:

Aside from the face shape and some of the lips, I don’t really see the resemblance. Agreed Wu Chun has prettier, girlier features than Linda.

Maybe they look more alike in real life, which is why both Raymond Lam and Ekin Cheng commented on their resemblance.

Login or Register before you can reply to Bridget
      • star replied:

Yes, his nose is nicer.

Login or Register before you can reply to star
    • Kidd replied:

Beautiful Linda Chung

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • HeTieShou replied:

Thanks for the photo Kidd… Oh goodness, ok, I really saw it in that photo…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • Jen replied:

OMG ROFL

Login or Register before you can reply to Jen
    • bizzybody replied:

I think Wu Chun looks like he lost quite a bit of weight in the above photo, that’s why they don’t quite look so similar here.

Login or Register before you can reply to bizzybody
    • Fox replied:

Elaine Ng is the true long lost sister of Linda, not Wu Chun. Linda and Wu Chun ahs some resembles but not too much.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • Fox replied:

Oh I’ve forgotten Rose Chan :P. But I think Rose Chan looks healthier and cuter but less sweet than Linda.

Uhm, wonder how Jacky Chan will react when he sees Linda :P?

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
  2. YangGuo says:

I barely see any similarities, it’s the same thing Charlene Choi and Gillian Chung said to look alike years ago and the same reason I’m still baffled to this day.

Login or Register before you can reply to YangGuo
    • HeTieShou replied:

Same here….

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • Kidd replied:

Maybe this will make you see more resemblance.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • YangGuo replied:

O_O”

Login or Register before you can reply to YangGuo
      • Profile photo of jayne jayne replied:

Kidd,
        The photo of Wu Chun in the wig…is it fan made? Or did he really wear such a wig?

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
      • Kidd replied:

@ Jayne

Yes, he really did wear that wig. He wore it in the series ‘Tokyo Juliet’. His first idol drama, starring opposite Ariel Lin.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • Gar replied:

Okay they look more alike in that mini clip. There is definitely a resemblance.

Login or Register before you can reply to Gar
    • Jen replied:

Charlene and Gillian do look somewhat similar…

Login or Register before you can reply to Jen
    • skinnymocha replied:

Er… Charlene and Gillian is a definite no.

However, I can see the resemblance between Linda and Wu Chun. The latter is a little prettier though – even in that wig. Linda looks better with the “no makeup” makeup instead of piling on all that shimmer.

Login or Register before you can reply to skinnymocha
    • star replied:

I couldn’t tell their wax figures apart at the Madame Tussaud when I went to Hong Kong but then that may be due to the wax figures being made not very accurately.

Login or Register before you can reply to star
  3. Flower says:

Hey looked like brother and sister…their nose, chins and lips are almost alike!

Login or Register before you can reply to Flower
    • bizzybody replied:

Yeah. They look more like siblings than real ones do. They should really act in a movie about non-identical twins and the storyline should include them impersonating each other to play pranks on others. It’ll be fun to watch.

Login or Register before you can reply to bizzybody
  4. hmmmm says:

linda chung and wu chun don’t even look alike. linda chung and elaine ng from high and lows look like long lost sisters.

Login or Register before you can reply to hmmmm
    • cchiki replied:

agree!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to cchiki
    • Fox replied:

Yup, that’s rite!

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
  5. couffdropx says:

i always thought Claire Yiu and Wu Chun looked alike

Login or Register before you can reply to couffdropx
    • Veejay replied:

No way haha.. Claire’s eyes are pretty small to be compare with Chun’s.. Linda resembles him more.

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay
    • Gar replied:

Claire Yiu???? I don’t agree on this one.

Login or Register before you can reply to Gar
  6. Nicole says:

Their face shapes are 100% identical.
    Their lips and smile are also pretty similar.
    Their eyebrows are also thick and quite similar.
    Their noses are also similar and tend to look similar at certain angle (if you can’t see the hooked part of linda’s nose), especially the top part, and very few girls have such tall noses that resemble Wu Zun.
    I think they look very similar in the 2nd pic

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
  7. icetea_td says:

Linda Chung is less pretty than before, she used to be much better.

Login or Register before you can reply to icetea_td
  8. Kidd says:

Linda’s look in ‘A Watchdog’s Tale’.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
  9. Hannahh says:

Both very pretty!

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
  10. frosty says:

Wow both r very pretty that Wu chunk looks prettier. Their eyes nose lips n face structure are so similar. Raymond seems to like Linda a lot. Or maybe even Wu chun. I wonder if I look like a guy!

Login or Register before you can reply to frosty
  11. Hannah says:

So, no Linda for awhile bc she’s focusing on her album. She needs a break anyway. Quality series > quantity.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
  12. Jen says:

I think Wu Chun is good looking in a girly way. Not my type but I would be really excited to meet him too! Haha

Login or Register before you can reply to Jen
  13. Linnh says:

I do think they look alike, not as twins but sister and brother. If they weren’t stars and I met them outside or something, I would have think they were siblings.

Login or Register before you can reply to Linnh
  14. lol says:

Wu Chun is prettier than Linda. Linda can look masculine at times before she opens her mouth.

Login or Register before you can reply to lol
  15. happybi says:

I find this very funny because I always thought they look so much alike! They really could be mistaken as sibling if they travel together! Both cuties for sure!

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
  16. Alana says:

he looks a lot better than her

Login or Register before you can reply to Alana
  17. salamander says:

Wu Chun is the better looking sibling.

Login or Register before you can reply to salamander
  18. Fox says:

All the comments are saying that Wu Chun is prettier than Linda. So Linda should consider to refine her beauty again.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
  19. gwen says:

wu chun is too pretty tfor my liking…just like the korean singers and actors…i dont understand this..how come prettty boys can be famous..i like them manly and handsome not preety pretty…girls pretty pretty okay definitely not manly

Login or Register before you can reply to gwen
  20. TN1 says:

Both looked alike only in TVB “A Watchdog Tale” where Linda had dat boy cut hair! Linda is just so sweet n more charming compared with him. For a guy he’s too sissy looking lol

Login or Register before you can reply to TN1
    • TN1 replied:

Sorry, correction, it’s too girlish looking xD

Login or Register before you can reply to TN1
  21. Pinky says:

So does that mean Linda looks like Kenny Kwan as well?

Since Wu Chun looks a lot of Kenny!

Login or Register before you can reply to Pinky