Mimi Lo and Power Chan to Become Parents

By on April 3, 2012 in Baby Scoop, NEWS

Hong Kong TVB actress, Mimi Lo (羅敏莊), announced that she was two months pregnant. The mother-to-be has been experiencing a difficult bout of morning sickness, vomiting frequently. In addition, Mimi revealed that she experienced light bleeding earlier, causing her to worry that she had a miscarriage!

Mimi expressed her current discomfort, “While practicing my songs yesterday, I could not stop vomiting. I hope that I will be able to hold back when it is time to perform on stage. I will try not to vomit on the microphone!”  Mimi was beginning to show a round belly bump, with an appetite increase.

Lightly bleeding earlier, Mimi was anxious that she had lost her baby. After consulting with her doctor, she received the assurance that light bleeding was normal in a pregnancy. The fetus was safe and healthy. However, it was important for Mimi to rest more throughout her pregnancy.

Thirty-seven-year-old Mimi Lo and forty-four-year-old Power Chan (陳國邦) dated for seven years before getting married in 2009. Power accompanied Mimi for the taping of a variety show last month, when Mimi was several weeks pregnant with their “dragon” baby.

Source: Oriental Daily

Jayne: I still remember Mimi Lo leading opposite Raymond Lam in “Blade Heart.” Time has quickly passed and now Mimi has been playing much more mature roles onscreen, while Raymond doesn’t look a day older!

24 comments to Mimi Lo and Power Chan to Become Parents

1. ABC says:

” Time has quickly passed and now Mimi has been playing much more mature roles onscreen, while Raymond doesn’t look a day older! ”

HAHAHA at the last part of this statement!

Login or Register before you can reply to ABC
  2. HeTieShou says:

I did not know that Mimi was older than Power. THey are such a cute couple and congrats to them!!

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • Kidd replied:

Mimi is 37, Power is 44.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • HeTieShou replied:

THanks and I had a feeling that there was some error in the article in stating that Power was younger than Mimi. Anyways, a big congrats to them!!

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  3. Kidd says:

” I still remember Mimi Lo leading opposite Raymond Lam in “Blade Heart.” Time has quickly passed and now Mimi has been playing much more mature roles onscreen, while Raymond doesn’t look a day older!’

I just check their birthdate. Mimi is actually 5 years older than Raymond. She didn’t look older than Raymond inn Blade Heart.

I personally think Mimi doesn’t look that old even now. With the right attire and hairstyle, she can still match Raymond. But, she already dress old in series. Look at D.I.E. Her hairstyle and attire is so auntie.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
    • Hannahh replied:

haha gota love her sense of fashion in D.I.E so funny.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
    • Fox replied:

I think they made a very cute couple in Blade Heart. I supported them over LF and Shirley (oh fact that I even like LF + Yang Suet in this one than LF and Shirley).

She looks young but she dresses old. In real life, with a more active clothes, she looks really young.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
    • advo replied:

Don’t think she looks old either – but her style does.

Anyways, congrats to the lovely couple!

Login or Register before you can reply to advo
  4. Hannah says:

Congrats to Power and Mimi! Mimi needa decrease her work load. Better be safe than sorry.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
  5. anoninhk says:

i remember mimi once said that neither she nor power wanted children, as they were too busy enjoying life. i wonder why they changed their minds. maybe it was an accident. nonetheless, congrats to them!

Login or Register before you can reply to anoninhk
    • Hannahh replied:

Mayb is an accidently lol but it’s ok good year to have baby

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
  6. sandcherry says:

Congratulations to Mimi and Power.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
  7. Hannahh says:

CONGRATZ MIMI N POWER! CUTE COUPLE!

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh

Congrats! Cute couple, loved their wedding picture. BUT this picture above, reminds me of Law Kar Ying and Liza Wang. Not a good picture. Or maybe I forever remember them when they were younger.

9. Fox says:

Congrats Mimi and Power! Wish you health and a healthy son/daughter.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
  10. Fennie says:

congratulation to Mimi and Power, wish both of you and the “little dragon” baby always in good health. May the God bless you all…… :-)

Login or Register before you can reply to Fennie
  11. irene says:

Congrats to Minnie & Power!

I do like Power’s acting. He is already 44. I really hope he get his big break soon.

Login or Register before you can reply to irene
  12. Bridget says:

Congrats to Mimi & Power!!! They are a great couple.

Login or Register before you can reply to Bridget
  13. lol says:

Congrats to Mimi and Power! They’re a cute and sweet pair :)

Login or Register before you can reply to lol
  14. ping0 says:

I always felt that these two are under- rated when it comes to acting and opportunities for lead rolls. I am happy that Mimi music career has shine once again, she is such a good singer!! Anyhow contgrats to the both of them!

Login or Register before you can reply to ping0
  15. Grace says:

Totally agree that they are both under-rated !!!
    Especially for MiMi, she’s hilarious in most of her roles. LOve her!!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Grace
  16. cinsin says:

Congrats to Mimi and Power! So rare for a Chinese celeb couple to announce so early.

I didn’t think you would have a noticeable belly at 2 months like the article states :p

Login or Register before you can reply to cinsin
  17. NP says:

Wow, I didn’t know Mimi Lo played a couple with Raymond Lam before. The shelf life for an actress is far from that of an actor. Oh welp, at least it seems like she is happily married. Congrats to this lovely couple!

Login or Register before you can reply to NP
  18. elin says:

love thm…

Login or Register before you can reply to elin