JayneStars.com logo

Oscar Leung Suffers Real Blows in “Young and Dangerous: Reloaded”

By on October 14, 2012

Oscar Leung Suffers Real Blows in “Young and Dangerous: Reloaded” thumbnail

Wong Jing’s (王晶) gangster film, Young and Dangerous: Reloaded <古惑仔: 江湖新秩序> has commenced filming. Starring Him Law (羅仲謙) as “Chan Ho Nam” and Oscar Leung (梁烈唯) as “Chicken,” the film is a reboot of Wong Jing’s 1996 film of the same name, which in turn is based on the popular comics, Teddy Boy <古惑仔>.

On October 13, the cast of Young and Dangerous: Reloaded filmed a fight scene in the busy streets of Mongkok. The scene is a brief fight sequence that involves Oscar Leung’s character, Chicken, getting brutally attacked by a rival gangster. Philip Ng (伍允龍), who also stars in the film, was the scene’s main action choreographer.

Wearing a wife beater, suspenders, and tight black pants, the scene had Oscar getting whipped by his own suspenders. His rival ripped off his suspenders from his pants and whacked Oscar at least 20 times in the face and arms. When the scene was finished, the skin on Oscar’s face, neck, armpits, and arms turned red, and bruises were forming.

Oscar said, “He really did hit me. Although I didn’t bleed, I had bruises and I couldn’t hear with my ears for a while.”

Asked if Jordan Chan (陳小春), who portrayed Oscar’s role in the original Young and Dangerous film series, had given Oscar any acting advice for the role, Oscar said, “He told me to not follow his style of acting, and said that I should have my own style.”

Young and Dangerous: Reloaded also stars Jazz Lam (林子善), Paul Wong (黃貫中), Sammy Sum (沈震軒), Winnie Leung (梁敏儀), Jacqueline Chong (莊思敏), and mainland Chinese actress, Hu Ran (胡然). Wong Jing expressed that if the remake is a success, he will continue the franchise with the rebooted cast.

Oscar Leung Buffs Up for “Young and Dangerous: Reloaded”

Source: ihktv.com

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

Tags: , , ,

• Oscar Leung Counter-Sues Kenny Wee for Million Dollar Loss(130)
  • “Young and Dangerous: Reloaded” Synopsis(24)
  • Wong Jing Considered Signing Oscar Leung for 10 Films(34)
  • “Young and Dangerous: Reloaded” Rides on Nostalgia(13)
  • Steamy Make-out Scenes in “Young and Dangerous: Reloaded”(35)
  • "Young and Dangerous: Reloaded" to Open on January 10, 2013(36)
  • Him Law Avoids Kimmy Tong on "Young and Dangerous: Reloaded" Set(12)
  • Kimmy Tong is the Hot New Babe in "Young and Dangerous: Reloaded"(32)
  • “Young and Dangerous: Reloaded” To Wrap Up in Less Than 20 Days(36)
  • Oscar Leung Films Bed Scenes in "Young and Dangerous: Reloaded"(21)

• Readers' Comments (40)

1. :) says:

Ouch. Poor Oscar. Hope the filming results came out well.

What Jordan said wasn’t really helpful at all. <_<

2. monmo says:

As much as I adore Oscar, I’m not really digging that hairstyle >_<

But like :) said, I hope the results came out okay, too.

3. momo says:

Just noticed his tattoo lols. I believe it’s different from Jordan’s “Chicken”. Now I wonder if HimHim will have a similar tattoo to Ekin’s dragon :P

4. DC says:

Jordan and Oscar are good friends, but what Jordan said was LOL. I’m sure Jordan also give Oscar other advices.

5. Hannahh says:

Oscar is so pro! Hope his bruises go away fast!

6. mito says:

Chicken by Jordan itself has quite a lot of screen and his own story. hope this is successful.

I see tattoo!!

8. lol says:

he’s cute!

9. Primrose says:

How do you wear a “wife beater”? Don’t understand this sentence – “Wearing a wife beater, suspenders, and tight black pants, the scene had Oscar getting whipped by his own suspenders”

10. shu says:

haha what a sissy, he really should practice some real kung fu or use a stand double.

• Funn Lim says:

He’s an actor. He’s not some macho kung fu gangster. If he can act macho, then it is good enough.

“tight black pants”

Made me think of MOL with the super tight jeans poor Kenneth (joy to us all!!) had to wear and that man could hardly walk so he had to strut. The same sort of tightness in the series I saw, K-drama Nice Guy where the actor’s jeans is even tighter and poor guy, it was suck a tight jeans I think even supermodels will have problem wearing it.

So.., Oscar’s version, is is THAT sort of tight?

Let me enjoy the sight of handsome Kenneth in that “Roger Moore as Bond” red shirt and that super tight jeans… I hated that series but then every hated series will have something nice and it was one of the very few series Kenneth looked smartly handsome. Of course he then had to take off his shirt, which kinda ruins it for me but still… poor Raymond too with his super tight everything.

• Funn Lim says:

I swear suck is a typo error!! I meant SUCH.

• Fox says:

You make me shiver to think back of MM’s topless and legs in MOL.

But the super tight pants and round butt of LF is what I enjoy. The nice thing of MOL.

• Funn Lim says:

LF looked fat there because the shirt everything too tight. And talking about LF, now it is my turn to shiver and think of that infamous scene of where he should have invested in a better underwear.

• Fox says:

I thought it was one of my most favourite scene, first it’s funny (the yelling) and second, the round moon caught me, lolz. For same reason I quite like KC’s butt scenes in GJ 1.

I shiver at the love scenes of Gordon acted by MM, too. Meh the skin… And he looks so forced when he was with the girls. But I swear it wasn’t as bad as his topless in 3K. I wonder why MM is given topless scenes?

• Funn Lim says:

He needs to work out more. He is supposed to be the lothario there. He can switch roles with Raymond. But that doesn’t mean he doesn’t look gorgeous in that red shirt. Or was it my imaginary memory? Need to find that picture.

If MOL is made now, believe me, Him Law would have gotten that role and I would have switched off TV.

• Josie says:

He didn’t look fat to me but the tight shirts did make his arms look good. And his Calvin’s can’t hide the fact that his pants were too form-fitting.

• Funn Lim says:

I meant he looked big sized because everything was too tight. The arms included. No muscle tone.

• Fox says:

No muscle tone? Wow you might watching another MOL to me :P.

Which red shirt? My mind is totally covered by MM’s bad skin so I can’t rmb what he wore in MOL and I can’t rmb how handsome he was as well. Maybe I can’t feel for MM’s handsomeness or lady killer? Like you can’t see the muscle tone of Kingsley King. I mean Kingsley King supposed to be weak in this one but look at his arms when he saved the weak cop girl, wow strong arms. No doubt why she was fainted.

12. Agnes says:

Oscar look good with his new hair cut and fit body. wooww

13. dd says:

Oh noes, an actor doing an action scene is getting whipped for reals.

OH NOES!

14. snoopy says:

I like Oscar’s haircut eventhough it’s nothing new… everyone seems to have it cut like that…

His Tattoo it’s not ‘bad’ enough… very plain. The location is also a bit strange… around the shoulder/neck… covered mostly by his singlet… a demon on the arm might be better.

btw… did anyone hear him sing on the 35th Anniversary of Miss HK show with Mandy? He has a great voice! 100 times better than those on the ‘The Voice’ and the newbies. If he come up with an album, I’ll definitely buy!!!! ^_^

15. Cleo says:

I hated the brutality and rawness of the original series but now I realize that every crime especially those committed against Gigi Lai’s character(s) were actually committed by the Japanese against Chinese women e.g. making loved ones watch her being destroyed.

16. Dorothy says:

at least it wouldn’t come out fake….but yea poor oscar

17. Munkimui says:

Like his new style. He looks good in the wofe beater n that hair needs to be more badass. The tattoos looks likes its brand new with the jet black color. Should do more spray paint then n glossy stick on or whatever. His arms r nice n ripped. Looking good oscar. Noticed he has a very clear voice when speaking:)

18. Cfl says:

I can’t wait to see this movie. Oscar is hot.

19. Snail says:

I’m fine with the way they’ve portrayed Oscar Leung’s Chicken. I wish the same could be said for Him Law’s Chan Ho Nam. Why in the world would they trade away Chan Ho Nam’s iconic Dragon Tattoo for a frickin tribal? Absolute bullsh*t.

Readers are no longer able to comment on this old article.

• JayneStars News Subscription

Never miss any of JayneStars' hottest entertainment news!

Enter your email address: