By on August 17, 2015 in NEWS

TVB artistes Kenneth Ma (馬國明), Elena Kong (江美儀), Samantha Ko (高海寧), and Timmy Hung (洪天明) attended a press conference for the filming of the TVB informative program Living Healthily <活得健康嗎?>. Currently taking a break from filming dramas, Kenneth revealed that one of his cervical vertebrae is slightly out of place, but it is nothing too serious. “I need to work out my neck muscles more,” Kenneth said.

Asking if his neck pain may be the cause from looking down at his phone too often, he said, “I think  so. It’s a very common urban disease. It’s a good thing that I regularly exercise. Fortunately, I don’t have any other illnesses, but I did dislocate my knee and shoulder before. My left shoulder is still pretty weak, and I try not to apply too much pressure there.”

Do his weaker knee and shoulder joints affect his performance in action scenes? “I would try to accommodate it. I’ll use my right arm or body more often instead. It’s not a big problem.”

Kenneth lives healthily. He often plays soccer, and if he does not have work, he would sleep early. “Unless there’s a soccer match,” he added with a laugh.

He further shared that he just got back from a two-month vacation. He will soon be flying to Mainland China, Australia, Singapore, and Vietnam to attend some events. The actor explained that he currently does not have any dramas lined up for him to film, “It’s not bad at all. It’s the summer right now, so I get to avoid the heat. I feel miserable thinking back to the days when I filmed ancient dramas with headgear in the summer. I get to have a summer break now. I’ll take a good rest, catch my breath, and then get back to working hard again.”

Asking if the 41-year-old bachelor will use this opportunity to ask girls out on a date, he laughed and said, “Not yet, but I’ll see if I’ll have the opportunity to go out with some of my female colleagues or friends.”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

12 comments to Still Single? Kenneth Ma Will Wait For the Opportunity to Ask Female Friends Out

1. Profile photo of ruomin02 ruomin02 says:

won’t it be too late if he plans to marry any later?

Login or Register before you can reply to ruomin02
    • Profile photo of mike mike replied:

@ruomin02 u r confusing between a 41-year-old man vs 41-year-old woman

Login or Register before you can reply to mike
      • Profile photo of ruomin02 ruomin02 replied:

@mike hahah yeah you’re right! only 41-year-old women are at risk coz they might have cervical issues like vivian hsu

Login or Register before you can reply to ruomin02
    • Profile photo of anon anon replied:

@ruomin02 What’s late for you may not be late for another.

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
      • Profile photo of ruomin02 ruomin02 replied:

@anon nonnono. it’s just imo. no offense to ppl who think that late marriage would be fine. I just feel it would be best if people married before they were over 40. imo.

Login or Register before you can reply to ruomin02
    • Profile photo of hetieshou hetieshou replied:

@ruomin02
      What is considered late for marriage? One of my aunts did not marry until she was 43. But of course she could not have children. If you want to have children then I guess time is more of a factor,but for marriage only, is there a time factor?

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
      • Profile photo of jjwong jjwong replied:

@hetieshou My aunt got married in her mid-40s too. They don’t have any biological kids but they adopted. I see nothing wrong with her situation at all. However, there might be a potential hiccup when their kids turn teen, they’ll be in their 50s closing to 60s, and it might be harder and more challenging being a “soccer mom” and “coach dad.”

Login or Register before you can reply to jjwong
      • Profile photo of ruomin02 ruomin02 replied:

@hetieshou well let me rearrange my words. i meant like having children because kenneth said he wanted to ave children before. i really agree that if it’s just marriage without children then time is not really such a big factor, but if they wanna have children they need to marry before the [woman] is 40, otherwise it’s rather dangerous. you can check this article out:
        http://www.jaynestars.com/news/kenneth-ma-eager-for-more-villain-roles/ [2015]
        quote: Expressing his love for children, Kenneth wants to have children after marriage. “I want to have two to three kids. It doesn’t matter if it’s a boy or girl, just as long as the kids have a companion. A single child can get lonely.”

Login or Register before you can reply to ruomin02
  2. Profile photo of freedalas freedalas says:

It’s about time Kenneth Ma come out of the closet. Instead of giving excuses after excuses not dating any girl, just admit he’s gay!

Login or Register before you can reply to freedalas
  3. Profile photo of hetieshou hetieshou says:

Sorry but just because a guy or girl is not dating or does not date mean that they are gay or lesbian. That is such a big misconception. I know some guys and girls that are attractive,nice,etc… And are a bit older but still are not married due to various reasons. Some can be too busy with career, are not social enough, are afraid of rejection, and many other reasons. Why does it automatically mean someone is gay/ lesbian just because they are not married or whatever after a certain age? I actually have noticed that people who appear to be happily married with children and all are the actually the ones that later come out of the closet later on in life. Therefore, being married or not does not always show that you are gay or not.

Login or Register before you can reply to hetieshou
    • Profile photo of freedalas freedalas replied:

@hetieshou Please read the story and my comments carefully. The story is not about him not marrying. So my comments are not about him not marrying. It’s about him saying he’s still waiting to date girls. This is not the first time he is giving excuse not to date girls. He said it many times already. So how can he not be a suspected gay? Perhaps the next time the reporter should ask him if he is dating any guy instead. Coming back to him marrying, I am sure he will eventually. He will marry another guy.

Login or Register before you can reply to freedalas