Tony Hung and Sisley Choi Get Married on Stage for “Recipes to Live By”

By on December 24, 2016 in NEWS, TV Dramas

Tony Hung and Sisley Choi Get Married on Stage for “Recipes to Live By”

Dressed in traditional Han Chinese wedding robes, TVB artistes Tony Hung (洪永城), Sisley Choi (蔡思貝), and the cast of new comedy drama Recipes to Live By <味想天開> showed up in Yau Tong yesterday to promote their upcoming series, which premieres on January 2, 2017. The drama stars Tony as food critique, costarring Hugo Wong (黃子恆) as a famous chef. Rebecca Zhu (朱晨麗) also costars alongside Stephanie Ho (何雁詩) and Maria Cordero (肥媽).

Tony and Sisley were teased like a newlywed couple at the event. Tony had to carry Sisley on his back while Sisley fed him fruit and buns. The onscreen pair even delighted their fans with a few fake kisses. It was to the point where Sisley joked that she should call up Tony’s girlfriend, Natalie Tong (唐詩詠), to let her know what they did.

Asking Sisley if Natalie would be unhappy with their playful interactions, Sisley said, “She would understand. Promotion events like these should be playful and fun. There’s no point of doing it if it’s going to be boring.” (Tony said you were very desperate!) “We all know that Tony Hung doesn’t like to use his brain before he speaks, but having spent three months with him for this drama, we did get along really well. We joked around a lot.”

Sisley, who recently broke up with her boyfriend Shing Mak (麥秋成), was then asked if her “marriage” to Tony had triggered some painful memories about her breakup. Sisley said, “Of course not. I’m really happy right now, because my good friend Snow Suen (孫慧雪) is also getting married today. I’ll be going to her wedding after this. It’s my first time being someone’s bridesmaid. So busy today! Even busier than my drama schedule!” (Any approachable bachelors on the groomsmen’s side?) “I don’t know. I’ll take a look.” (Planning to steal her bouquet?) “No one can beat me into stealing it.”

Source: Oriental Daily

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

How do you feel about this article?
Tony Hung and Sisley Choi Get Married on Stage for “Recipes to Live By”

9 comments to Tony Hung and Sisley Choi Get Married on Stage for “Recipes to Live By”

1. Profile photo of snoopy snoopy says:

Who would watch this drama with Tony Hung and Sisley Choi as the main actor/actress…

Login or Register before you can reply to snoopy
    • Profile photo of rainbow28 rainbow28 replied:

@snoopy

Not me, nothing worth to watch. TVB loves them so much. I think in the future there will be a drama with Tony Hung and Grace Chan as the main leads since TVB loves Grace a lot too. It is a torture to watch them carrying main roles and the cast is not attractive. I don’t like comedies which are too “mo liu” and not funny.

Login or Register before you can reply to rainbow28
      • Profile photo of celin celin replied:

@rainbow28 Don’t expect to c GC filming much in 2017 but will c her appear more on news with her uncle. She may be getting marry next year.

Login or Register before you can reply to celin
    • Profile photo of kidd kidd replied:

@snoopy

I would. I don’t mind either of them. If the story is good I would watch. Sisley Choi’s acting has improved since her first drama, while Tony Hung has always been a decent actor.

Login or Register before you can reply to kidd
      • Profile photo of rainbow28 rainbow28 replied:

@kidd
        Tony Hung has always been a decent actor??? In what way? I remember seeing him in “Captain of Destiny” and he didn’t act like a pirate at all. He acted like a perverted guy who is dumb and stupid. I am so surprised that he can surpass Ruco Chan as first main lead in ”張保仔” with that kind of acting.

Login or Register before you can reply to rainbow28
      • Profile photo of jack4cool jack4cool replied:

@rainbow28 i guess ruco chan would be the decent actor. He is so overrated. None HK can act lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to jack4cool
  2. Profile photo of m0m0 m0m0 says:

totally agree with above. don’t like either of them. i think they usually slip the dramas that they don’t expect to do well during the January and February time slot. so this way they have an excuse even the drama doesn’t do well.

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
  3. Profile photo of siro112233 siro112233 says:

Sisley acting has improved. But she still can’t carry a drama..as for Tony Hung. He is not funny, he is not cool and he not a actor. Maybe is good in memorizing the scripts but he can’t act!! He is morr like a host or something on the children television

But not as a actor

Login or Register before you can reply to siro112233
  4. Profile photo of lileric lileric says:

When its a bad series, better fill holiday timeslot with it, meanwhile Mytv Super airs the mandarin dub of the Infernal Affairs TV series in HK.

Login or Register before you can reply to lileric