Effective Date: March 29, 2015
Welcome to JayneStars.com! The JayneStars.com domain and our affiliated websites are collectively referred to as “JayneStars”. All JayneStars websites or mobile applications, including those of our affiliates are referred to as “JayneStars Site(s)”.
JayneStars Media LLC operates JayneStars.com, and its affiliated websites and mobile apps. We strive to provide the latest content for worldwide fans of Asian entertainment. In order to achieve this goal, we sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from our other users. We respect the privacy and security of our users.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect certain information from and about our users three ways: from our Web server logs, with cookies, and directly from the user.
Web server logs: When you visit our website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include:
- Your Internet protocol address
- What kind of browser or computer you use
- The number of links you click within the site
- The state or country from which you accessed the site
- The date and time of your visit
- The name of your Internet service provider
- The Web page you linked to our site from
- The pages you viewed on the site
Personal information provided by the user: On our websites, visitors can register to purchase products or services, receive personalized content, participate in discussions, and participate in surveys or contests. When you register, we will ask you for some personal information. For other types of registrations, we will ask for your name, address, email address, or telephone number. We may then contact you with information about other products and services.
Finally, you may be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, we may collect personal information from you (such as an email address, system information, and problem descriptions) in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
If you don’t want to receive promotional materials from us or our marketing partners, you can opt out at any time. You simply need to update your preferences with each of the service to which you are registered. Here’s how:
- Explain how to opt-out.
If you have questions about opting out, send an email message to [email protected]
More Details About Information We Collect on our Web Sites
Some of our websites make chat rooms, forums, message boards, or news groups available to you. Please remember that any information disclosed in these areas is public. You should exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these areas. Don’t disclose information in these public forums that might be considered confidential.
Who Has Access to the Information?
We will share your personal data in the following ways:
- As required by law, in a matter of public safety or policy, or as needed in connection with the transfer of other business assets. In compliance with U.S. law, we do not share information with any unaffiliated third parties for marketing purposes unless you expressly ask us to do so.
- With agents and contractors who use it on our behalf or in connection with their relationship with us. For example, if you register for a contest, the company that manages the contest for us will have access to your personal data.
Links to Other Companies’ Sites
Questions or Comments