Latest 500 Comments
You expect something intelligent to come out of a porn actor's mouth that is more used to licking stinking puss....
@happybi I believe Katy is the second one to your left next to Leanne Li.
Sunny is such a caring father. Wow..he doesn't looked his age and if he's thinking about having another child he better hurry since he's going to reach 50 soon. I missed watching his series hopefully he'll be back one day. Wish him good luck.
@gray maybe but if their relatives are old and doesn't want to travel on plane, then a 3rd wedding closer to these ppl make sense. Personally though I think its a lot of work!
@coralie she is easy going, so maybe that gives guys a feeling they are not for long. maybe she doesn't show her distraught feelings.
It's ok, they don't really look that compatible anyways. She can do better...maybe with someone closer to her own age and industry. But relationships with her seems very easy-come and easy-go. Ive never seen her acting distraught over a breakup and she always maintain a friendship with her exes. She seems very casual about their status and maybe as a result, she doesn't give off that long term aura.
@happybi Personally if they are rich and I believe they are, then they can sponsor their relatives plane ticket and hotel to either wedding. If the relatives cannot come to either wedding, maybe they don't want to come in the first place or they don't think it was important enough to come. Just my opinion though. But maybe third wedding is just rumor because we haven't heard about it until now.
@onlyyou Yeah. And he seems to enjoy it. But it is really low on him to step on some one, just to get attention.
@m0m0 so do racist pigs who speak their minds about minorities.
I'm sure there will be wedding photos. Everything about their love were in news previously, so why not wedding photos? Even now, already existing photos of wedding invitation showing time, venue; photos of guests' gifts; rooms in the hotels; bachelor party, etc, even the photo of guests' confisticated handphones and cameras, who can take this picture if guests' phones and cameras already not in owners' hands?
@isay Sick and tired of hearing about this money hungry fame seeker on the news all the time. This guy is way overexposed and overrated, he should just look elsewhere to earn a living but not in entertainment industry.
@dramas4me he simply only survive on negative attentions nowadays, and that is exactly what a loser breaths on.
yuan hong has very expressive eyes. loved his character in Scarlet Heart.
nancy is natural...she deserves to get the TVB Queen award last year. she does look compatible with Ruco...maybe they might hit off.
@bubbletea Chinese wedding dinners are never cheap...especially those thrown by celebrities. after spending so much money, let's hope their marriage lasts.
Sure, he's rude, he's a jerk, it's really classless of him to bash someone online. But... it's... it's not even a clever smackdown! 'smells like sh*t'? What is he, 7 years old?? He just sounds like an idiot.
Poor girl... very unlucky with love. Just focus on work and love will come when timing is right...
So hilarious! Nancy is perfect as a shrew. I found that part where she pushed him and he lost his balance to be even funnier than when she slapped and pulled his ear lmao!!!
I thought I put a comment earlier but probably lost? lol Anyway, OMG....we are taught at a young age to respect your elders and clearly this woman is much older than he is. Seriously, where are his parents growing up? Really, this is so sad b/c he's not a bad looking dude but the behavior is worse than a jerk and an ahole. lol...Omg!!!
@happybi You are so right. He is hungry for attention.
@dramas4me He is someone that I will call a major LOSER!
@m0m0 I think speaking one's mind is different than being un-gentleman. In this case he is definitely being un-gentleman/jerk. He needs to address the issue - NOT attacking the person. This person is so lack of character. SAD!!!
@coralie I totally agree. ABB doesn't deserve the fame she gets and I really don't understand why JM isn't at her level yet. But I saw an interview with JM when she was asked about that and she said she doesn't mind. Everyone moves at different pace in life. She knows what she is doing and fame will follow when she has proven that she deserves it. I really like her mentality. And I truly wish she can become more successful than ABB cuz JM at least has some talent. She may not be good or the greatest but at least the girl shows improvement.
@coralie You're right that ABB was already much more popular before she met HXM. Which I don't understand why that is as JM wasn't bad herself. She just looks more natural compared to ABB and her change was not as drastic. Honestly speaking though, I think JM has better talent than ABB if we're not basing it off looks. So that is why I think JM deserves more fame and popularity than what she has now since she seems more sincere and hardworking and at least she's not as bad as an actress as ABB. To me ABB's biggest asset is just her looks and body. She doesn't really have any great talent that makes you think she's anything amazing. JM started her own work studio and is trying hard in the film industry, What is ABB up to? I don't really know. Everytime news that surface about her is usually always about her gossips with her hubby HXM and never anything related to her career like what she has accomplished. Maybe her biggest accomplishment in life is marrying her hubby HXM.
@coralie well, at least this guys speaks his mind
@janice i was actually about to voice the same opinions. i used to ask why can't celebrities be friends, especially in the same sector? but i realize now that it's actually really hard because the industry is so small. if one person gets a good job, that's one less good job to fill in the business. they're competitors even if they don't want to think of it in that way. what i don't understand is how AB suddenly got hyped up so much more than JM. is it really because of HXM, because my impression of AB was that she was already really hot, much hotter than JM before she even met HXM. personally i like to think it's because her before and after pictures are so shocking and thus making her a controversial figure. but i don't really know.
@m0m0 hmm. i don't think that's a fair assessment. when it comes to being barefaced, and compared side-to-side, AB is downright unattractive. even her hubby says so. she's "outstanding" in that way, but she doesn't top JM in terms of looks. no one thinks JM is the prettiest girl alive. there are probably many hotter women in TVB or other entertainment companies. the question is whether AB deserves the fame she gets esp when in comparison to JM. i think most of us agree that she doesn't.
oh ho ho scandalous. edison chen really lives up to that label. wonder what evidence he'll cook up.
@m0m0 At least in western, they made it crystal clear why the media bash eah other. But in this case, it's too ambiguous. It's just like on sided child bickering. No head no tail. But big damage for both side. Lose lose.
Looking forward to wedding photos!!! Bet they will look amazing!
Shave the baby hair!!! Ahhhh my MIL wanted me to do that with my kids but no way will I do it!!!
ehhehe look like a fun drama!!!!
He needs to grow up!!! Trying to protect his gf? Oh please! He probably did more damage opening his mouth instead!! This guy need to just get a damn life!
@mike Isn't that Katy Kung beside her?
they put oil on him but no chocolate....
actually i quite admire him for doing this, perhaps i don't like chi-lin either. who in the asian entertainment industry is bold enough to do something like this other than edison? doesn't this sorta thing happen in us entertainment all the time?
I don't like this kind of genre but I like Ruco so I guess I will watch for him? haha lol...Nancy's look ---sigh I really dislike that kind of look..the hair and the fashion but I love action so I will again try an episode or two.....lol....
He got old, but never mature. Omg.
Dude wanted to be in the spotlight.
Girls without makeup on the left lol. Sarah Song still looks ok. Not sure who the girl is beside her?
It is sad when friends drift apart. =(
So strange! Both stars of "Singing All Along" are getting "married" this week! Yuna Hong looks very happy with his wife!
Oh my! Two more days until Ruby will be married! I was worried about her staying single for many years and now it is getting so close to the wedding, I can't believe it is happening. Woohoo! I am sure she would be a beautiful bride!
Can't believe the wedding is THIS weekend!
Jayne Stars: your title does not go with the content of the text. "Only days away from her destination wedding in Bali, Taiwanese actress Ruby Lin (林心如) was recently spotted at a high-end store trying on her custom-made wedding gown. She has not revealed what other outfits she will be wearing on her special day, desiring to surprise her fiancé, Taiwanese actor Wallace Huo (霍建華)." My understanding of your story is that she wants to surprise him with other outfits not the wedding gown. Thanks
hum...i think jm looks good b/c of her make up. looking at her stills have movies, other than being super think nothing really stands out about her. i've seen so many pretty girls in tvb, taller, better body and prettier face but they are just not popular enough to be known. i recall one year jm was on the tvb anniversay show, i forget who said it, maybe chin ga lok said that she was really tall. i mean come-on, alot of fadans in tvb are taller, but nobody commented on their height. anyway, i think the deal with jm, is that she's got a ton of make up, the hair, and being slim are the factors that make her standout. not the face.
@janet72 I get what you are saying, but pregnancy is not a disability so Michelle can move around. If you look at Michelle, she is not even showing a pregnancy tummy yet. With her and her husband being from different regions in Asia, it is understandable to have a few celebrations in those areas. Let us just hope that the marriage will last after spending so much money. Like you said, Chinese dinners don't come cheap, especially wedding dinners.
@coralie I agree ABB looks more eye catching at first glance because of the amount of work she has done on her face, therefore making her stand out more. But if you compare the two, JM definitely is better because at least she looks more natural. I actually don't think JM has had any work done on her face. She looks exactly the same to when she first debuted. It's just the difference in makeup and hairstyle she has now that is more simple and natural compared to the gyaru Japanese dolly makeup she did back in the days. Honestly nothing has changed in her looks, her face still looks the same. ABB on the other hand is obviously a total different story......
I don't understand why they drifted apart. It doesn't make any sense that ABB wanted to cut ties with all her previous model friends including JM because of her drastic change in appearance over the years. JM and ABB actually have common friends. There is a photographer by the name Mikocco who is actually friends with both ABB and JM. Mikocco owns a hair salon as well and both ABB and JM has done commercials for her hair salon before. She knew both of them since their debut days. JM still hangs out with Mikocco and ABB also does as well. I have seen pictures of JM hanging out with Mikocco on her instagram and ABB also hanging out with Mikocco during her birthday celebrations. So it seems that they both have a mutual friend and I don't see why they're not friends anymore. I remember following both of them when they debuted and thinking how amazing they look together. They were really close and JM even made a cake for ABB's 19th or 20th birthday, that was so sweet. JM doesn't seem to mind talking about ABB whenever she is asked by the media. But on the other hand ABB doesn't speak a single word of JM. So to me it seems more like it was ABB who cut ties with JM more than JM wanting to do so. It really makes you wonder what happened that made one party decide to end their friendship. Anyway, I used to think ABB looked gorgeous back in the days but now I think she looks too plastic and just overrrated. I prefer JM more who looks more natural and seems like a more sincere and genuine person compared to ABB. I don't know but ABB just seems soooo fake to me now, especially with her always rubbing in with all the wealth and fame she has now and all her lies about not having any plastic surgery done to her face. Although JM may not be as popular and famous as ABB, she seems like she enjoys that kind of lifestyle more and works hard to make herself more well known. Honestly ABB just had it more easy because her husband HXM is also famous and that helped to boost her popularity more.
@janet72 yes, agree. It's common for the cup sizes to increase but still there's no need to broadcast it to the public. Too much information.
@m0m0 por que - look at the difference --> http://ww.share001.org/imgs/image/27/2735619.jpg & http://i25.tinypic.com/10cj38o.jpg.
@coralie i actually think baby's more eye catching
@isay I don't think she's being too informative as that's really a very common thing w/pregnancies such as breast sizes and swollen feet. I rather think she meant that in a funny way cuz she's so darn skinny probably boobless before b/c she's just soooo skinny lol...so now that preg boosts it up a bit I think she just jokingly likes it and meant it that way?
@kuks it's hard to stay sane with 3 kids whose ages are so close...every child wants attention from mummy.
@isay I find it a bit weird for a woman to divulge such personal stuff...that 'career line' thing is nothing to be so excited over.
@janet72 please tell that to my husband. I have 3 with similar age difference as these guys but opposite genders. Bloody house is a mess. I'm surprised we're all still alive
@janet72 He looks good... they look happy!
@coralie Totally agree.
Ehh JM is still hotter. If she's had plastic, it's also less apparent. I will never understand the hype about AB.
Is it me, or does ABB look more mixed now? She's really pale!
@janet72 I see a sleepy and sexy looking groom.
The shameful Chinese entertainment media takes a sadistic delight in fomenting rivalry between actresses.
There's actually no need to go into personal stuff like how much her cup size has increased or how her chest would hurt, weird very weird to give out such info even if she was asked.
I also think that Angelababy dont want to have anything to do with her former modelling days and people she used to hang out in HK because they all know how much she has changed over the years ( in terms of her looks/plastic surgery etc). Even JM has done work on herself too. Its normal for them to drift apart, I mean they are competitors - in modelling world and also in the acting world.
@happybi Sharon is glowing due to her pregnancy. it's good to have a 2nd child soon so that the difference isn't too great.
did anyone see a sleep deprived groom in the picture above?
it's understandable to hold 2 celebrations if family members on both sides are unable to attend. this couple had one in Beijing and another in Taipei. Chinese dinners are not cheap...why not focus on the marriage instead of making the pregnant bride move around so much?
they are often compared to each other and they look really good together. with all the hair, make-up, fancy clothes, and slim bodies, it all made them dolly looking. i am unsure why the report took so long to get released, afterall, abb's wedding was last year and it was known that she didn't invite anyone from her hk modeling days except maybe 1 japanese model. so we all figured that something was going between her and jm. anyway, they are both successful but abb's been way more lucky as hxm has given her a career boost.
@kiki Yes! They became really close friends after that drama. Their relationship is cute lol
@coralie May Grace Chan be listening to your words of wisdom.
Old rich geezers taking advantage of someone's youth and prized beauty by buying it with money. Tale as old as time. Nevermind that hes going to die way earlier than her for sure. Nevermind that he's deceiving himself that she really loves him. Nevermind that she really doesn't and only loves him for his money. Pitiful and pathetic to accept that, imo. But sad for those girls who fall into these old geezers traps only to find that these grandpas have no intention to leave large swathes of dough on them. Only to play. Because they have money.
@theyenman Think about it this way. There are plenty of abusive relationships out there where one party abuses and the other party accepts the abuse, maybe due to love, money, etc. And I'm not talking about the BDSM communities. In this case, it looks like both parties are willing parties and the relationship is equal right? Sure the abused victim might feel it's fine. One or two more bruises in exchange for whatever, they'll take it. But it's really not okay. It's not hating. Just seeing the situation for what it is. Something stupid and even somewhat evil in my opinion
@kiki My friend did 2 wedding too. She's from the States but her hubby is from HK. So they have a wedding here and a wedding in HK. It's kind of a must as for here, it's for her family and friends while in HK, it's for his family and friends. Waste of money? Probably but I understand why they need to. Especially if money wasn't an issue for their family! They might need a 3rd wedding for his relative who can't travel to either of their other weddings.
@happybi I actually like their paired up from that series before. lol....They were a cute pair if they can be paired up again in another series. Sharon always looks quite cute as well.
@gray Perhaps to them $$$ is no object? I don't know about the guy but this girl probably hit the jackpot w/that apple film and worth more than the guy? One lives in Taiwan and the other from the mainland so kind of makes sense if they want to do at least 2 but yes 3 is over the top but again they have $$$ so it's not even a issue to them. Some regular people holds 2 weddings at least so imagine celebs. My sis' godma's son had a wedding in the states and one overseas w/the girl was from and they already spent a lot I heard from the USA one cuz it's western style not like the chinese restaurant style where you will make $$$ I heard b/c dishes are relatively cheaper but western style is much more pricey or something. I think it's over the top and waste of money but to some people esp Asians they love the 'have face' think Chinese metaphor it's like a must when ppl married. I think it's BS lol....but hey I guess whatever the married couple prefer; some just had a simple dinner hop on the plane and that's that which is even better but you know everyone thinks differently. Some want it grand just like this couple. :)
Sharon looks great. Sammy is a funny guy but I agree that it's nice to have more than 1 kid as when the parents get old, the sibling can look out for each other.
@bubbletea gotta say.. these so call die hard fans are mighty scary these days.
@janet72 I don't understand why the need for third wedding. Make me wonder whether it was what they want in the first place or sponsor request.
@elizabeth Yes I believe Hu Ge will be going except when there's urgent situation like when he cannot attend Liu Shi Shi wedding because of his father urgent condition.
@happybi Great comment, freedom of speech. Like you, I too would like to believe that most of us know how the real world works, and it isn't pretty work in a lot of cases. Richard Li gets a younger woman as arm candy and she gets some money, material things, a luxurious life, a rise in her fame and hopefully a good roll in the sack cause she is not getting a ring on it. I just laugh when bloggers use the word haters. I have seen family and friends be brutally honest with loved ones. Some have even called the cops or the paramedics to collect these loved ones. Does that mean they are haters?. It simply means they love them, care about them and want what is best for them. As soon as anyone dare to touch the precious idols with words that do not flatter, fans are quick to bellow like an ox, "HATERS!" These people do not hate your idols, they are just being brutally honest. The idolaters, or die hard fans do not even like their idols, they like the image they have created of these celebrities. I would say that the person/s who dare to be honest care more about the idols than the idols' fans, who choose to bury their hehes in the sand. The truth is not always pretty, but it is the truth.
@tiffany just what I was going to say too! :)
@vodka I doubt it. That would be a MAJOR setback. He's nowhere near that point and I doubt he will ever need to return to the small screen as a regular.
It's like a self PR " Isn't this what you usually do?", lol
Yes, most of them she looks better but I thought this one Ying Er (颖儿) pretty much tied? :D
mummy is the main caregiver...but she can't be doing the housework as well. she is a celebrity somehow. aimee's 3 kids will grow up well.
nothing wrong with another person wearing the same dress...if she looks better in it, it may even be an embarrassment to the one who wore it earlier. GYY looks so good in the dresses. super elegant.
I think it's fine if she wore the same dress that other actresses wore before. Especially, since she rocked it much better than the other actresses! GYY def. look better in all the outfits in the photos above.
That's actually pretty good advice.
Is Hu Ge going? (♡▽♡)
W&R from afar looks like WAR
Nice. Very formal. No wedding pics? Suits for men? Bali is very very very hot.
No harm if you wear it better. In all Pictures gyy wore it mich better.
I will never miss any movie by my favorite Charmaine , and unfortunately Lam Fung is not in it this round , Looking forward to watch this movie , especially Louis Koo & Francis Ng also stars ,
the media and netizens make such a big deal about actresses wearing the same dress. so what if they share the same taste?
GYY rocks them better.
Its probably not even her that selected the outfits but her stylist. Her stylist should be sacked! What an embarrassment to wear outfits thats already been worn by others already. Tsk tsk.
@janet72 yeah definitely it's not easy. Hands-on with the kids doesn't mean don't need helpers lo especially now with 3 kids. Helpers can help with the house-work and to look after kids when mummy need to attend to nature's call or take a shower. Better to be safe than sorry especially when they are going out. What if want to go toilet when they are outside or got any emergency, it's always better with an extra hand especially when you have small kids who are so close in age lol. But can really see that Aimee dotes on her kids and enjoying motherhood. She has that cheerful and very smiley face.
@shimmerstars I remember moses and aimee mentioned they are hands on with their kids. but someone has to do the housework. it's possible if the kids are bigger, but the age difference between the 3 are very close...it would be almost impossible not to have any help.
@shimmerstars Did she? 3 are a handful! And very close in age. I don't see how she wouldn't need help lol
@anon honestly i believe most users on this forum know that this is how the world run. With money come certain previligaes and power. That doesn't mean we feel its how we like it to be. Haters is a strong word you used earlier. We just want to say what we want because its not like they care what we think! ;) liked i mention in my first post, good luck to her.
@shimmerstars honestly doubt she will raise 3 kids by herself when helpers are so inexpensive over there. I think they are still very hands on but probably have helpers to help in case its needed. For instant for cooking and cleaners. Or to watch the kids if she need to run an errand or breast feed the little one.
"was born last April". This sentence is translated incorrectly. If it was last April, then it would be last year, April 2015. It should be born recently in April (3 months ago). I thought Aimee stated quite some time ago that she didnt want any help and wanted to raise the kids herself? In these photos she has 2 helpers! One for each son?
@theyenman Agreed! Unfortunately, most of the users on this forum prefer to see the world as they see fit.
Errr, that romantic courtship sounds simpler than what I recall it was, back then. GJJ was in another relationship with another national China diver at that time. Guo Jing-jing is very elegant (kinda Japanese looking, to me) like his mom Loletta Fok (singer Sally Yip's bestie) Yes his mom was a society lady - always understatedly classy elegant ... tasteful. Never crass-ostentatious like some of the wealthy society ladies could be ... and who was always doing her rounds of society charity gala and balls. Even after divorce, she was snapped up by another high profile society dude and seems happier than she was with Timothy Fok (Kenneth's dad).
I wonder if they will perform the play in English or in Canto. If it were the latter, that would be a sight to see because I could never imagine what Shakespeare would sound like in Canto. How on earth would you say "Fair is foul, Foul is fair" or "To be or not to be" in Canto? LOL!
I am currently in Bali for a wedding; and it is not only ridiculously hot.... but also incredibly casual (despite some hotels being 6 star).... don't know how the guys will fair in suits!!!
I dont mind him coming back into TV serie he done such a good job!
I am certain most of the haters on here are women. Lol
Old rich goat gets young tart? In HK? What a shock! LOL!! At least this old goat knows the "rules of engagement", unlike the other old fart Aaron Kwok who refused to pay to play.
Enjoy your break...it's well deserved!
@theyenman I quite agree!
@m0m0 my father was old enough to be my mothers father......they had a very long and happy marriage. Who are you to judge ?
He always looks so handsome. Perfect for this role. I would love to play opposite him in any movie!
I think that Anthony is brilliant. He is always like an old friend. I wish him all the love and luck in the world.
I think white and no jeans because it was summer. We know that WH himself doesn't really care about appearance. It was outdoor wedding afterall
@nigel Thanks! She looks good.. very elegant.. I actually know who she is now that I saw that video... know she married a rich guy just didn't know who they are till now. ehehhehehehe
Yeah his mum is former Ms HK 77. My mum love her look to bits. She always tell me she is very elegant-looking which I do think she is. She was featured in 2012 Tatler. You can view it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bjz7oMKQGEE
@nigel wow had no idea.
@msxie0714 with so many rich guys going for young hot girls that I do find it neat that he went for her. And no I don't believe woman value in only being pretty. That is why I enjoy reading this. I don't find her to be that young hot girl but she is a talented and amazing so I can see why he fell for sure. I guess i do lump all rich guys as being leeches and uses their money for them young pretty girls.
if not mistaken its their second trip to Maldives , how lucky
hope Charmaine get back her balance money , so bad the Corporation delay so long
@happybi oh yes I definitely concur on her talent, resilience and commitment. I mean you don't get to be at her level if you are short of any of the above lol. Definitely power or dynamo in a package. In case you do not know the history, his dad also pursued his mum right after a beauty pageant. She married him right off after the pageant without going into the entertainment industry coz his dad is like super duper rich. But his mum is really amazing, right after marrying his dad and produced 3 heirs, they divorced and she went on to nab another rich fella when she was already in her 50's. Amazing xxx
@happybi why couldn't you have added, "not the most handsome guy, but very nice." are women's value only in being pretty?
@kiki Moses is not good looking to begin with. acting rather 木, like Jason chan. so he does best for roles which require him to be arrogant like this drama. as for Ben, he looks better and has more emotions. in fact, he deserves supporting actor award.
@kiki actually I'm not surprised. As i have watched her dive on tv before and i find her amazing! Not the prettiest girl but find her just awesome. Power in a small package!
@coralie Exactly! The chipping away of a relationship, the erosion of trust...often not because of some great drama, but from years of little promises broken. It's heartbreaking precisely because that is how real life works. I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing the drama this way!
@kiki i actually like Moses. Not the best looking guy but I think he looks ok. I enjoy his acting too.
@janet72 lol....You spoke my mind too....whoever can stand Moses Chan I gotta hand it to them. haha.... I don't know if it's his face, voice or acting I dislike more. haha lol....
his poor dog must have been suffering in pain.
@dramadrama I like ben wong, especially his unforgettable role as 辣姜. he does sound like an understanding husband who cares to explain 'his world' to his other half. this will reduce any misunderstanding in the entertainment industry. I haven't watched this drama...because I just can't tolerate moses.
@mi88 super rich 老牛 wants to enjoy a young girl...give her all the luxuries she hasn't enjoyed before in her life...chauffeur, yacht etc which is no big deal to him but everything to the 23 year old. when there is a 26 year difference, I wonder what kind of interests would they share.
her ceremony in Taipei has a romantic theme but her bustier gown doesn't fit in. after a Beijing ceremony and another one in Taipei, there is one more in Anhui. you really spoke my mind...that bustier top could be used for wedding night.
@happybi Yeah, prob an old fashioned and simple guy at heart. I mean how many rich young ( relatively younger compares to all those old ugly rich middle aged dude ) guys that have been overseas for their studies and still picked a girl in the mainland? Actually, a very interesting pair.
@janet72 lol...she probably trying to show that she can be innocent, sweet and sexy at the same time but it didn't work. hhahaa...Looks beyond yucky and tasteless for a bride to be wearing. She can very well use that top for her wedding night attire but not def not as a wedding dress. That looks like something the Kardashians might have picked. lol...
Oh I love this! He seem like a great guy and def was infatuated with her! He made great effort to woo her and it seem so simple but sweet! Love this!
I actually like the gown she wore at Taipei more than Beijing. Not a fan of the bridesmaids dress though. Cute couple. Congratulation for sure!
Yay! Looking forward to more coverage! White? I thought Ruby would want to keep that color specific for the bride. I guess she'll be wearing a different color. Looks like it's gonna be a dressy wedding! I've seen celebrities wore jeans before, so I like the required dress code here lol
@sasamii yes and the flashbacks add to the dialog of what's happening to them now versus before. it's a great tool to contrast their relationship and what led to its demise. personally for me, this drama was a dead-ringer and perhaps even caricature of what real workaholics are like. it's an insanely accurate depiction.
@dramadrama oh i actually really like moses' acting. maybe not so much in his recent series, but i think they have more to do with the roles than his acting itself. like in that ghost drama with kristal tin - his role was supposed to be this stiff, wooden guy with no idea how to be sociable and stuff. have you seen him in "the gentle crackdown" with Nikki Chow? he really displays a great versatility there.
@tiffany nah it was in "The Dance of Passion" with Moses. She was running around with a kid, tripped and fell I think. Had to get veneers to fix her teeth afterwards.
@shimmerstars the first gown in Beijing is beautiful but the 2nd one in Taipei is yucky. it looks obscene
Good on him!
wow! Very extravagant wedding reception in Taipei !! Dont like Michelle's bustier gown. Doesnt look elegant at all.
Is this actually "news" ? LMAO !! What kinda article is this? hahaha
That is bad the company has not paid Charmaine's fee! Actually im quite suprised that an actress gets paid so much to film a movie! Oh my gosh!! I cant imagine how much Chow Yun Fat, Louis Koo, Andy Lau etc, gets paid......
@coralie She got veneers? I couldn't tell difference. Was it after that drama with Steven- PITNOL?
Must clap for Ben. His answer is so direct and realistic. But most rich (or poor) married guys fails to do. Hope his marriage can last till forever. He is so cool!
I don't want to criticize (and i think going to xD), but as I am very close to her age, I can't really imagine how you could date someone that old. He's almost old enough to be her father! >.<' 26 years. I understand that age is just a number, but what could they talk about? I think one way would work is that the girl is super mature and the man is super childish. ^^ Or probably, this is just a fling to them, not a real permanent relationship they are looking for. Each searching for their own benefits.
Before ( naive, innocent, raw) VS. After ( maturity, knowledgeable, experienced)
@janet72 Yes! Thats exactly how I feel too and it's not their fault either because they are so new. It's actually not bad if the winners were to start as side characters because not only could they practice, the audience doesn't have to immediately accept them as well. Right now, I feel like they are right under spotlight and their acting is just so raw, it just doesn't really fit.. It's a burden to them and a burden to us lol
@kiki That is true. TVB has not always been fair, but I think it has tried to change. I can't say for sure because I don't follow TVB that closely, but I realized that winners from HK pageants has been able to achieve higher positions in dramas at a much faster pace than the previous winners. For example, so far I've mostly seen Sisley Choi in Young Charioteers, Speed of LIfe, Fashion War, and Presumed Accidents. However, back then, winners were mostly side characters before they grew to be the leading actor/actresses. I guess it can be said both ways. They can keep promoting the new winners as leading actors/actresses while the rest stay as side actors/actresses. Pro: It's helping the new winners to grab attention from the audience. Con: New winners have little experience so audience may have to tolerate with their acting. OR Since most of the old leading actors/actresses has left TVB, they can promote the previous side characters as leading characters (Nancy Wu, Elaine Yiu, Selena Li, Samantha Ko, etc) while the new winners can be placed in the side positions so that the audience can adjust to seeing their faces. Pro: Previous actors/actresses have their chance to shine as main characters. Con: Winners in that year would only have a year to shine before new winners show up in the next year.
This might be a stupid question because it doesn't help the situation: Why did they sign that contract in the first place? Did they not go through each requirement themselves? I mean 2012-2022 is an extremely long contract. That is 10 years O.O and most groups don't even last that long. I feel like SM is trying to lock them up with this contract so that even if they do file a lawsuit, they'd still have to pay SM because they already accepted these results. This could also be a lesson for anyone: Any contract should be read carefully before signing because it is a legal document.
Wow, that is a huge total payday for Charmaine. I'm sure Chilam got a similar (if not greater) amount. No wonder they agreed to film the movie, despite the atrocious plot!
@dramadrama I think Moses' slightly stiff acting works for this particular character, who is quite repressed emotionally. He may not fare as well later into the plotline, which I suspect will require him to show more emotional range... we'll see!
@coralie Yes, the tempo is terrific. I also thought that the flashbacks brought a lot of emotional depth, and a great example of showing rather than telling (which TVB does waaaay too often).
@dramadrama coming from a humble family, she will enjoy the luxuries from a billionaire bf...since she knows it's only temporary, she is flaunting it.
@sasamii Haha. Same as you. I'd never thought I will enjoy this drama so much. Moses acting is still not good. But the rest top it up.
Who is Moses' secretary at the beginning of the series? She was flaunting her wardrobe choices.
@sasamii me too! It's actually really realistic and has a great slow burn tempo without losing focus of the plot or character development. Def one of the better dramas
I am enjoying this MUCH more than expected. I'm not minding Moses' acting here, and all the other veteran actors are really nice to watch. The newbie girl, Roxanne, is actually not annoying either! Anyone else get a slight Jonathan Chik vibe from this series? I guess it's mainly because of the presence of Maggie, Moses, and Rachel Kan (Ben Wong has also appeared in his productions too). The pacing is also slightly reminiscent of a Chik series.
Looking forward to see Fred in The Conspirator drama. Maybe he will get a nomination for new supporting actor. I think he’s not just a good singer; he also can act too.
It's such a shame that Charmaine chipped her teeth back then and had to get veneers. I think they really make her look weird now from the side. This goes for Hillary Duff too. They're too "outstanding." Still a fan though. Not going to watch this movie, I think. Any TVB-related movie is bound to fail - history has taught me that much.
Honestly, I don't see any issues with it. Both are willing parties. Hey, this is how the real world works. Money makes the world go round. That's the ugly truth, but it's been like that since the beginning of time. If she's ok with wrinkly, old balls, and he's ok that she's just in it for the money, then more power to them.
looking forward to see Ruco Chan...waited so long since 张保仔. reporters as usual irritating to ask about Linda Chung...don't they have any IQ? she is already pregnant and married.
@m0m0 only 23 years old. enjoy life while she can. if smart enough, take precautions not to get pregnant or else get dumped and left to look after the kids.
@coralie cathy tsui is very lucky...at least age difference with her hubby isn't a lot. mother of 4, 2 girls 2 boys...she is set for life. I remember this actress...doesn't need to work very hard now that she has a billionaire boyfriend.
No money no honey. Loaded with money gets the youngest chicks. Based on his reply, he doesn't seems to care for her at all. More like a sleeping partner. He will moves on to younger one soon.
Lol. Maybe that's why he don't want to get married so he can get with a lots youngster. This day so many youngsters go after the money no matter if you're old or ugly as long they have lots of gold for them to dig. I wonder who's more richer? Cathy Tsui husband or him? Both last name is Li.
this is sick. she's old enough to be his daughter
@coralie LOL, I may well be .. but strangely pple are not repelled by such things. Like this is what a girl should be aiming for and are actually envious = like "LUCKY" girl! :P
@nomad822 teehee sounds like you're describing Ms. Cathy Tsui
to be fair he dated a SG lawyer too (my alma mater), now a partner in a reputable law firm for the younger and younger girls preferred what can we say? they are WILLING parties. maybe they're even flattered HE chose them or that they can claim they once upon a time date Li Ka Shing's son (like it enhances their own worth) WE may be disgusted, repelled whatever but each person's priorities are so different. Same way I cldn't see how money could over-ride netizens here oooh and aaahing over the fact some official wife gets a yacht for a bday pressie (never questioning or turning a blind eye as to whether husband is cheating outside, or is never home except for baby factory-production and photo ops ... or that living in such high-profile families is hell in daily household/societal politics)
@coralie Right, I feel the same way, to answer your question. It's pretty gross that these girls are now younger than me (I'm 24). I mean, I know this older guy-younger girl type of relationship will always exists, but it becomes odder as I get older. All I can say is good luck to her. Doubt she'll get a marriage out of it, but maybe a lot of money. sigh. Look at what he did to Isabella. Got 3 son out of her though. This is more of a business exchange than anything really.
@hannah nothing unusual...26 years difference. this young chick has a degree compared to the mother of his 3 young boys. it's a win-win for both - he gets a young chick while she gets to enjoy life. Papa Li may like her.
this relationship and many more similar to this strangely reminds me of the scene in the first episode of "Lucifer" when the devil himself compels the lovely 20-something year old bride marrying an old rich geezer, to speak the truth about how she feels marrying this man. her first response was, "I really don't want to sleep with him tonight." lol. this is pretty much how i think all the women who marry (much) older men feel when they arrive at the altar. are you disgusted, sympathetic, pitying or amused? i am all of the above.
What can I say other then the fact that he's loaded with money so won't have any issue getting a girl.. and I'm sure he knows that... as for the girl... good luck.. get pregnant by him and she'll be set for life... as for marriage? urgh.. liked I said.. good luck..
I want to puke!
This man has no morals or scruples. His idea of dating a woman is attracting her with his money and then controlling her when they start a relationship He has sown his wild oaks with women around his age and women somewhat younger. Now Mr. Like has decided he wants them even younger. Maybe she has visions of money and fame floating in her head, who knows. They will both get what they want. All his money does not make h a man of class or with morals. His actions leaves a lot to be desired and he is to wrong in many situations to be right. Having money does not make a man right, or a good person. Richard Like is in that category.
Watched the promo clip and it was rather explosive. Rape. Betrayal. Gore. Definitely looking forward to this even though I think some performances and likely cringe-worthy scenes might be painful to watch.
He is too rich to be wrong. Especially about relationship.
This news is incomplete. It was reported that Kris Wu and Luhan also have to pay portion of their future income to SM. It was speculated about 30%.
i dont mind watching Johnson but omg can't stand Jason, he is wood and boring.
cant wait to see Ruco and Nancy!
richie rich going for younger girls no surprise
You gotta admit, Chen Hao and Angelababy were very ugly during their younger years. I guess they automatically became the beautiful women they are now right??.... Right...., lol.
Oh yes yes during their hey days, Cherrie Chung, Joey Wang, Brigitte Lin and Rosamund Kwan were the undisputed beauties compared to the so-called beauties now. Really no match considering that PS, cosmetic enhancement and camera angle, photoshop were not so advanced back then so those mentioned above were real beauties.
But this list is not even completed. hahah lol... I remember Aaron Kwok's ex that Lynn something woman. She looked pretty homely on her earlier days too. She is much prettier now for sure.
@shimmerstars Agree esp ABB? Oh lordy...lol.....
@m0m0 well, a cute monster perhaps? lol... It's her makeup but she does look kind of cute thou. She has this natural look even if she is not overly beautiful in my opinion of course. :)
@m0m0 Yeah, my aunt keeps on saying all the time that she's this beautiful woman from HK. I went to HK once, she looks like a damnnnn typical HK woman I see on the streets???? lol...What's so special? You can't even called her attractive looking let alone beautiful? lol...
@pocky There are a lot of men I know called Vivian. Wow, you know me so well. Yes I think all the names you mentioned are neutral names too., lol, hhaaha. Add Emily, Rose, Diana, Mary, Ruth, Angelina, Jennifer to the list. According to your findings on my thinking, I do think they are neutral names too, hahaha. Tell me where you got your mind reading and people thinking degrees from cause I want some o' them degrees too, HAHAAHAHHA!!!!!!!
@kiki i thought she looked like a mobster girl. pic taken in 20s i think, i wouldn't consider a kid's pic
@kiki yeah, chong chor hong is nothing special either. as for crystal liu, never liked her or thought she was an angel like most men would say but i don't think she did anything, she looks the same to me.
not sure what the contract really means, so if they concentrate in china that means they are unrestricted? well, sm spent alot of $$ training them, hope they already made their money back when they were in korea.
@shimmerstars I too agree. The women you mentioned that look the same are indeed like you said. The ones you said had work done did have an overhaul of work done. Well, I guess you do what you gotta do when your face is your meal ticket.
@pocky lol.... true. the only popular bi gender names that are more common are probably LESLIE, TAYLOR, CAREY, JAMIE thou some might still find them to be too feminine? haha lol...
@bubbletea No it isn't! If you think Vivian is a neutral name, then you probably think Jennifer, Elizabeth, Emma, etc are too. LOL!
11 sec of Donnie? more like 3 sec. i can't even see his face at all.
Zhao Liying (趙麗穎) actually looks pretty cute as a kid. Like a doll face.
@m0m0 lol....@chen hou - i don't know who she is either but come on ABB looks more ugly up there? haha lol.... Agree on Gong Li - never understood the hype about her so called beauty or that HK actress who ppl call her "HONG GU" never understood why some keep on calling her a beauty as well but hey i guess it's really in the eyes of the beholder? I thought that Crystal Liu was a natural beauty? What happened, that kid pic her eyes looked like she did some major work?????
elva had ps for sure. don't know who chen hou is but man, she looked ugly as hell. i never really though gong li was pretty and she looks exact the same as a child. she's just very plain but there is a sense of maturity and attractiveness in her although she's not pretty at all, perhaps it's the packaging.
@shimmerstars Yep.. totally agree.. those were obvious.
@shimmerstars I guess BY is better than watching Jason Chan. lol...JC is not bad in terms of looks as well but just he acts a bit unnatural most of the time. Still didn't move away from that newbie feel. BY, for some reason I just always remember him as another MR. HK can't believe he suddenly made it into lead roles now.
I prefer to watch the older actors and actresses...maybe I should say the veterans. they portray the character very well and very natural. Jason is like a piece of wood.
This looks like interesting drama series. Ruco and Benjamin - fight off !! Cant wait ! hahah!! Benjamin Yuen is getting better and better in his acting.
Majority of these women look very similar to when they were younger, especially Faye, Gong Li, Maggie Cheung, Cecilia Lui, Tiffany Tang. They're recognisable and hardly much facial changes. Its obvious the huge contrast is in fact those that had major jobs done on their face Angelababy, Chen Hao, Elva etc.
女大十八变化 lol and with better make-up etc... surely lol
several pics above show a contrast of childhood to adult. of course there would be some physical change to their appearance!
@unknown oh your 2 fave stock posts lol. Either that or this phrase. Sure u hv the right to post what you want but you're a real pain in the rear end for sounding like a broken recorder. You need to hv more creativity.
Cecilia Liu does not look much a change ...................now vs. before she became famous.
@isay My comment wasn't directed at you, so you should just mind your own business. This is a public forum not your own personal blog, I have the right to post whatever I want on here. You can simply choose not to read my comments if you don’t like it. Period.
@janet72 this is unlikely to be funny, more like heartwarming family drama. Might be a sleeper hit who knows? But jason is a terrible actor who speaks like his lips are frozen.
@unknown yes yes yes we get your drift. You've repeated it so many umpteen times already that it gets old. We get it that xxx yyy zzz abc def ghi etc never got the opportunity they deserved. Can we lay that to rest now? Thank you for not spamming.
If it's 6 months, that means around end of january, then, they started relationship from her birthday on 27 january. It means she was pregnant at the first time with him? And the rumor that he was drunk in her birthday party, does it mean her friends invited him a lot of alcohol? He's high tolerated of alcohol, he said in an interview (with Luyu?) that you can't even imagine how high, the interviewer then gave example of the place name where ppl can tolerate high alcohol, he said he's higher dose than those ppl? So far all rumors about them are true, like she's pregnant, they will marry, he's looking for house... all gradually become true. She said she didn't think about marriage when she's already pregnant? then confirmed they would married Pregnancy first child will start to show from 4th month. Not sure how many month she's.
she should be in 2nd trimester for the bump to be obvious for first baby.
the present 'House of Spirits' is a great comedy...hope this one will be funny too. TVB should treasure veterans...newbies can hardly deliver.
@kiki There are plenty of talented small time actor/actress who had been with TVB forever, but they never get promoted and given the opportunity they deserves. It is unfortunate that not all the actor/actress that can act were given equal opportunity.
@dramadrama Well, this article IS from Oriental Daily and they are notoriously pro-TVB, so not surprised that they would take the easy route of blaming the rape scenes (and indirectly blaming HK audiences for being pricks who don’t want “sensitive content” to appear on their screens) rather than seeing the issue for what it really is (which is that TVB’s screwed up internal politics was likely the ‘culprit’ preventing the series from airing previously). I don’t plan on watching the series either, as I’m not keen on the cast (except for Wayne pretty much) or the genre, plus in my mind, the Rosy Business franchise died already the minute they replaced Sheren Tang with Myolie Wu. I don’t care if this is Lee Tim Sing’s last production with TVB (I like Tim Gor well enough as a producer and many of his past series – mostly the classics from the 70s/80s and early 90s – are still on my list of favorite TVB series even to this day)….I would rather go pull out one of those older productions and re-watch that…..
I highly doubt such scenes will be shown. Maybe hinted and thats about it. Wont be full on game of thrones mode.
I was right! Thats not six months but yes she is indeed pregnant. Score 1 for wallace who wasted no time.
I like the promos but a lot of posing. The thing is reading the synopsis is everyone a kung fu master in disguise?
Trailer looks good. Hope the actual drama doesn't disappoint!
@dramadrama By the looks of the trailer and short clips released so far, Nancy seems to be playing a completely different character than the one in House of Spirits so I think it would be OK. Would've been different if she was playing similar characters.
@llwy12 Yeah. Most likely cos of political issues within tvb. Wonder why they just choose to focus on the rape scene, rather than the whole plot itself. But anyway, I am not very keen to watch it. Last few year of tvb product is bad. So bad that my family and i actually gave up tvb series. Only recent year their production have improvement.
The general plot of this drama reminds me a bit of TVB's "Fathers and Sons" from 2007. I quite enjoyed that series and loved the chemistry between Bobby and Wong Hei (and even their children in the series!). But truth be told, I'm not excited about "Daddy Dearest".
Philip Ng (伍允龍) - I am excited for this new face Ruco is always good to see :) but Nancy again? OMG, TVB I guess that's all tvb has now.... For veteran stars, I hope to see Kenix Kwok but I guess she's never coming back. I like long legged Joey Meng :) All these actresses now ...awwwww.... :0/
@dramadrama Honestly, the media is grasping at straws trying to justify why No Reserve was warehoused all these years. I’m sure everyone who works in the HK television industry knows what the “rules” are when it comes to broadcasting programs on a free-to-air channel (no doubt that TVB knows, otherwise they wouldn’t be able to exist in the business for 49 years). The rape scenes and other so-called ‘too violent’ scenes in No Reserve really aren’t that different from what has been done in the past….and to be honest, there is really no such thing as “too explicit” when it comes to HK (especially TVB) TV series because the restrictions put in place through the Broadcasting Ordinance have always been on the ‘conservative’ side and therefore doesn’t allow anything that even remotely crosses the line. Unless a series’ producer never intended for the series to air on regular TV channel in the first place (i.e. the series was produced exclusively for internet broadcast) – otherwise, it’s hard for me to believe that there would be any “too explicit” scenes in any TVB series that would prevent it from being broadcast on their regular Jade channel because of 'sensitive content'. If anything, the reasons for TVB not airing No Reserve earlier are likely due to internal politics as well as the earlier legal dispute between the series’ scriptwriter and management.
The wait is finally over at last! Ruco will be back on screen. Can expect another great showing from him.
@mi88 little? lol hahaa....since when is TVB fair? I always notice all those veterans or younger actors with 'cameo' or supporting roles and we don't even know their names just faces cuz we see them so often? lol... FAIR TVB is NOT.....It's a joke actually.
@msxie0714 I'm against the rape scenes in TVB scripts normally but No Reserve is based on the war where Japanese army invaded China. So the rape part is just a small part of history of what actually happened during that war. War is horrible.
So happy for Nancy! It's time she has chance to be main character. ^^ Hopefully, they keep this up.
Yes! Finally! I've been dying to see this drama. I hope the other shelved dramas will show up soon! Even though TVB wants to promote the new, they should still care for the older actors/actresses. They've been in their company for years. It's a little unfair.
I like the little girl (Fei Fei) who is acting in House of Spirits.
yesterday's episode when Nancy dropped her spanner on Bobby's feet was funny. Max Cheung gets to be a good guy this time compared to the previous drama 'Presumed Accidents'.
Lots of brawn and hot bods in this drama, can't wait! Nancy and Ruco really have great chemistry!
Saw some promotion clips, Ruco and Nancy form a cute, compatible couple. Can't wait.
@msxie0714 That's why it was banned on TV. Only the net. Bad screen writing, I think. Rosy Business 1 have no extreme sex scene, but did very well.
Can't wait to see Ruco!!! But I hope his screen time will not be reduced cos of Philip or other 'leads'. And not sure if Nancy drama back to back is a good thing for her or not.
I really enjoy the show! Looking forward to every episode. Love all the casts.
@hannah It's mistranslated. The ring cost 2 million RMB. That's what the chinese source said.
lol the outfit and photoshop is just too much.
I am sure it is a typo. Even if Michelle is wearing a cubic zirconia stone, it is better to have that and the love, support and security of a faithful husband, as opposed to a large diamond and a cheating, lecherous, lying husband. Just look at some of the women who are going through hell with their husbands, and they are wearing a rock big enough to choke a donkey
@dramas4me Wallace Chung and William Feng are still doing idol dramas in middle age.
Are rape scenes now considered entertainment for TV viewers?
So true. But he still slayed them all. He has luck and talent.
oh Grace again!
CONGRATZ! SO SWEET! Is it a typo on the price of the ring ? Cartier ring for only 200rmb?? lol
If she is really pregnant then I'm very happy for them. I can't wait to see their baby. Big congrats!
@msxie0714 Yep. The Korean actors also often have plastic surgeries.
@msxie0714 I know that you meant, but the reason that I mentioned those guys above because Wallace Chung (41), William Feng (37) & Li Chen (37) are in this list.
wow, she only got a 200 rmb ring (about US$32). I hope the Zirconium is at least of some quality. LOL!
@fanna at least some of them don't wear makeup like korean idols.
@dramas4me they are past the idol stage and prefer be known as actors.
6 months?! That's kind of a stretch, lol So happy for them! Looking forward to their wedding.
Let's hope it is real! The baby is going look so cute!
Congratulation to them!! Such a sweet couple. Happy for them and wishing for a safe pregnancy for Michelle!
That is so funny but so true when they made fun of Jay!
Vivian is a neutral name that can be for boys or girls
what happened to his Hollywood career?
Handsome chap but I thought they have been seen in the public many times before!!
That clip was actually done for Cartier lol. Some small confessions was added to it at the end but it was essentially an ad. They looked cute though and Chen Xiao looks like a really young Nicolas Tse.
Fat Gor, stop accepting rubbish scripts in 王晶's movie s such as 賭城風雲. You are too valuable for that.
Jay: Many people listen to my songs to practice Chinese. Harlem: But you can’t even sing clearly! Na Ying: My kids had a hard time trying to understand what he was singing in that song, ‘Tornado’ . That must be really hurt. Haha. I just can't agree more. So true. LOL
@emerald5forever Lol... was thinking the same
Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Chen. Hope they have a long, happy loved filled healthy marriage Wishing them an uneventful, safe pregnancy and delivery.
Vivian can be used by both sexes It is a gender neutral name, just like Tracey. Jordan or Micah.
Isn't Vivian a female name...
Looks cheesy. At least come up with a title that maybe ties with the plot to draw away from the excessive emphasis on the theme around ice. Like it's not already obvious enough or something...
@elizabeth That's a good one. Thanks for a good laugh. I can't wait to see a little LSS & a little NW & more...
Can they (HK entertainment industry) please stop making TV versions of popular movies and movie versions of popular TV series? It’s getting really annoying! The HK entertainment industry needs to start coming to terms with the fact that the “glory days” are over and no matter how hard they try to piggyback off of past successes, it’s not going to be the same. They need to stop butchering classics and instead, come up with their own ideas for a change!! With this Infernal Affairs TV remake, the thing I find most annoying is how “wishy-washy” producer Tommy Leung and his team have been. First they announce the project as a “remake” of Infernal Affairs, but then when people start pressuring them about the cast being a “joke” and how Gallen and Him are no comparison to Andy Lau and Tony Leung, Tommy changes his tune and says this is not a “remake” but rather “inspired by” Infernal Affairs and therefore has nothing to do with the original movie, so he asked people to stop comparing to the movie. Now they are changing back to the TV series being a “remake” of the movie (at least that’s what came out of the press conference – plus the name of the series is exactly the same as the movie, with even the logo looking very similar)? Make up your minds, people!
@vodka It’s NOT a TVB series and the project is not affiliated with TVB whatsoever. The project is helmed by Tommy Leung (who left TVB several years ago and now is the head of production company Media Asia’s television arm) and is a collaboration with Mainland China. All of the HK actors/actresses participating are not current TVB-contracted artists (if I remember correctly, Him Law still films for TVB, but his career isn’t managed by them). Since Media Asia owns the rights to Infernal Affairs and it’s one of the biggest name movies they’ve distributed over the years, makes sense that they would try to further capitalize on the franchise with a TV series that is essentially a remake of the movie (though personally I think it's a dumb move because everyone is going to compare it to the original no matter how hard they try to differentiate it)….
Oh! Derek Kok! Nice!
Arghhhh! Nicky needs to take care of his shoulder! He needs it to carry all the kids he and Cecelia are going to have!
I like this series very enjoyable to wwatch unlike the other 2 series that stars Moses and Lawrence it just confused the hell outta me so I've stopped watching it entirely..... I dont know what kind of script writer TVB has right now alot of the series that coming out is either outta line or just plain confusing
I'm confuse is this a TVB serie or a joint project? There's ex-TVB actor/actress with TVB Him Law which is confusion.
@kitty05 Actually they go even way back. Bernice guest starred in Golden Faith which Gallen Lo was the lead actor (and won Best Actor) in.
They have callobrated in When a dog loves a cat..... Berne looks pretty though..wish she would return to tvb...
I am more disgusted by those cheap men asking for a price.
Nicky Wu should be very careful with his shoulder's problem. I hope he is ok.
Grace looks very good in this costume and hair-do but Edwin looks like an absolute idiot!
@m0m0 Well said! I could not agree with you more. Eddie was very convincing with his role in Lords Of Shanghai and he looked so "man"in the uniform with his height and good looks.
I haven't been hook on a TVB serie since Line Walker... but this one I totally got into it, Bobby is simply funny and cast chemistry is perfect. Joyce deserve it, she worth an award. I enjoy it so much every night.
@dramadrama i find her too glamorous to be a plumber. Maybe she didn't want to unglam herself?
Poor Nicky. I hope he is okay
@isay I find Nancy is OK as a tomboy. Her thick bushy eyebrow sure helped a lot! Lol. But her character has not shine yet. Quite boring for her character. Hope her role can have opportunity to shine, like most actresses in the drama.
@janet72 Her role is supposed to be stupid and irritating. So I guess she did her part well. Lol. The only character who haven't shine is Nancy's.
I find koni super irritating. The way she whines just drives me nuts.
@janet72 It started off funny now it just feels flat and getting overused and boring. The biatching between the 2 women gets tiresome too. Plus Nancy doesn't doesn't look convincing as a sort of tomboy. Bobby is just being his usual silly self but he's cute.
She's a very pretty girl, but I find her acting rather weak. Not that weak acting has ever stopped TVB from casting for their roles (especially females), but perhaps not seeing her too often on TV is a good thing for the audience. She'd be great at modeling though!
Everyone branches out to China eventually.
I pray Nicky have children soon.
@dramadrama the drama is really funny...it's comical. Joyce and Nancy play their characters very well.
she was in the fashion war and it was not an insignificant role although not a major one. i thought she looks kinda weird in the show and yes she looked like kira.
I could have sworn that Kate Tsui was one of the TVB artist that expressed no interest in China market and was totally against it too. Or was it someone else?
But i remember her being in "Fashion War" earlier this year so how could "Overachievers" been her last role?
@creditor while his roles are significant but they are not lead roles. he used to pay lead roles in major tvb productions back in the 90s. ever since his return, he's been put to the side. i feel that with his looks and acting, they should put him back into the lead status again. i feel that with his good looks, the fact that he didn't have a son is such a waste. i think he would have a very handsome son. this planet needs more handsome fellows to walk on. too bad he doesn't have one, otherwise it'd be such a blessing to the world!
@dramadrama yup the story is simple and nice . Some parts r pretty touching too
I'd always like Eddie since he first went on-screen. And he has matured into a very fine actor portraying older but significant roles. Great to see someone from the entertainment industry with a happy family and happy stories for a change. Way to go, Eddie! You are a very positive example for the younger set to follow.
@nigel Haha. It's been long dead since kpop. So dead that now flower boy looks is OK for me. But of course, I still prefer manly type like Hu Ge and Wallace.
The plot is really captivating. Me and my family can't wait for it to air every night! Loved it as a light hearted simple, and family orientated plots. Can't wait for today's episode. Hehe.
Both daughters have the their parents beauty genes ;) I used to have a huge crush on Eddie when I was young... he is just so handsome lol.
@dramadrama yeah indeed both of them can act very well too. Very charismatic. Loved them both but unfortunately both also very low profile and hardly in the news but I heard some ppl said that Takeshi is a gay. Ah but who cares right?
@jennylhk2001 yeah I like Chen Kun too but I believe he is over age to be included in this list lol
@fanna looks like it man! I was about to comment the same. Sigh unfortunately this is how male god (dess) gonna look. Masculinity is dead
Nicky is a good guy. I am glad that he is friends with Wallace Huo
@kiki Yes. If it's true then I'm happy for China & those families who want two children. It's too lonely to be the only child.
@elizabeth if they have the child in Taiwan, then they are allowed to have as many as they want. hope they have kids soon.
his 2 daughters are PRETTY, especially the older one. eddie still does a great job portraying SIR in police dramas.
just watched the preview, can't speak for the story but the make-up, costumes, and effects looks like exact copy of the lord of rings. they are copying the elves look make the ice people a superior race?! i really don't like the fact that the make-up styles are copied from another film, so lacking originality.
@jennylhk2001 I think Chen Kun have similarities with Takeshi Keneshiro (Jin Cheng Wu). Not look wise, but they seems to be bothered by their own good looks, and tends to prefer to look sloopy and unkempt. They wanted to be recognised by their talents rather than looks. And both are cool. Lol.
willian feng's chin looks a bit odd in the photo. i always tend to think that people w/ this type of chin has done something but william has always been good looking since a young child
What a good looking family!!! Eddie is still so handsome and older daugther look just like the wife! Younger one actually looks like him. 2 weeks with the family sound awesome! Happy to read new about him and his family!
@dramas4me I heard about it too. Celebs don't mind dishing since they have so much money but for citizens they must be ecstatic to have more than 1 kid now.
@elizabeth Yes. I hope NW & LSS will hurry up and have children. I bet their kids will be really cute. I thought China already changed the rule to two children per family. I saw something about that last year. It's because China will be short of labor force if they don't produce more children. I think some celebrities have more than one child and they just pay big fine for that. Please correct me if I'm wrong about this.
@coralie My sentiments exactly – Angie is indeed a beautiful person, inside and out! If Angie wrote an autobiography, I would definitely read it! As it is, I was moved to tears hearing her recount in interviews the story of how her son Hanson came into her life and how having him changed her own life so much….would love to hear how her son is doing – hope his medical condition continues to improve!
The eldest daughter is pretty cute. <3
@jennylhk2001 Oh yes. Chen Kun. Recently saw him in Mojin, still looks very hot even though he had covered his handsome face with a beard.
I do hope that he and Cecelia will have kids since they both have the financial stability and maturity to have kids. It would be great seeing Nicky bring his kids onto reality shows since he acts like a big kid at times himself. But since dad is Taiwanese and mum is from China, how many kids are they allowed to have in China? Will they still have to abide by the One-Child Policy?
Sorry. Not interested in this at the moment. The Legend of Chusen is coming out as well as the long awaited "Chang Ge Xing". The cast is quite nice but I dislike the western costumes and I keep thinking about LOTR and Avatar:The Last Airbender when I watch the trailer. Besides, I disliked all three of the series written by the screenwriter as listed in the article. I will wait and see what other people say about :Ice Fantasy" and decide later whether to watch it or not.
What a nice family photo!
I like Moses in serious role. I like this better than House of spirits. I love Maggie's acting as well. Am I the only one hating Benny for being the third party here? I always like Moses Maggie pairing.
I believe China hottest guy should be Chen Kun. However, he is too low profile to be noticed.
Wow, I always knew he's kind of old but he still looks very good for his age. Beautiful daughters indeed. Looks like a nice actor and family man.
Yes his older daughter is very pretty (looks just like his wife)! It's nice to see positive news like this. Eddie Kwan looks great for his age!!
Not sure how i feel about a drama written by a copy-catter and a plagiarist. On one hand I want to support the actors/actresses, on the other hand, supporting the drama kinda means i'm supporting the cheater. Then again, with such a big renowned cast, the drama will either fail horribly (because China is so great with organizing tight script with lots of ppl) or it will be acceptable. I am conflicted.
Angie Cheong! Now here's a woman with beauty and heart. I <3 her. Wish she would film more with TVB.
@minhee oohlala my male crush twin!
Ok after watching/listening 3x, this song still cracks me up. I think that was the point actually - it wasn't meant to be serious I mean her lyrics: jee gey mai sam sam, hui chun sam sam, leng di ga (ROFL) wth is that! This basically translates to buying clothes for myself, so I can coordinate it myself, it's prettier....lmao. I can't. Dying.
As someone who's not Chinese, I don't think it's as bad since I can't understand anything lol..
If it is true love, then you don't need to gain the public's approval. Sometimes fans meddle too much. If it is not meant to last, then it won't. Good luck to Moka and Aaron.
Just released that Huang Xiao Ming is not on this list either! Not a fan of his acting but he is a handsome guy!
@aiya Wallace Chung looks great for his age!
Where are Hu Ge and Wang Kai?
I feel the same way as the rest of you. When I read it was a hit, I youtubed it. What a crappy song and video. I actually feel bad for Fiona for having such a sucky song, and an even worse MV to accompany it.
Just saw it and I think the entire thing is absolutely terrible. Fiona's dancing is anything but sexy. And why do Hong Kong artists like to incorporate English words in their songs nowadays? It's so weird. And the misspelling of rhythm to "riddim" is just embarrassing...
did she wrong somebody? her style is horrible. she doesn't have the vibe, body, or moves as a korean pop star.... here's the MV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frqyUYHloRw omg, the make up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@fanna I think this list is for the 'idols' (with some exceptions). Better men are noticeably absent from the list.
@fanna same... prefer men with sharper features
@coralie you and I must have similar tastes cause I was thinking the exact same thing XD
@happybi OK, as long as my man the octogenarian extraordinaire Patrick Tse is on top of that HK list.
Where's the masculinity? is this the new generation of "men"
@aiya It's because HK like to keep things separate! They'll have their own HK list! hehehhehe
@kangaroo I just wanted to say that they have both moved on so there's really no point in saying what he did is right or wrong. I rather that they split up when things didn't work out then being together because they have kids together. This will only hurt the kids in the long run. Yes his current children get more limelight.. but that's expected as that is his current family. Who wife or hubby will want their other half spending more time with their other family? It's sad yes but that's how life goes. As long as he tries and still keep in touch with his other daughters then all is good IMO.
@aiya lol hes 43? wow, he's HOT thou. The others are just kiddy hot. lol....Wallace I always thought he's really old but I heard he's not that old. haha...mid 30's....lol
Li Yi Feng is on top of my list. Where is Zhang Bin Bin, Yang Yang and Ma Ke?
where's my heartrob danson tang?!
How come non of the TVB "male gods" are on the list? C'mon, where is Bobby Au Yeng, Moses Chan and etc.
Why Wallace Huo, Hu Ge and Wang Kai are not on this list? How did Li Chen make this list? I like Wallace Chung, but if he can make this list, then Jin Dong should be on it also. Li Yifeng is kind of chubby in the above picture.
Lol me and my sisters were listening to her latest and we busted out laughing. This has to be one of the most awkward videos and songs we've seen and heard. But props to Fiona for trying at least - it's a relatively new genre of music in HK anyways
@dramadrama oh yeah, hu ge...he's hot too. also the male hunters on the reality show
Why Li Chen is even there.. ..it's not beautiful wife competition. Where is Hu Ge?? I don't believe the ranking without Hu Ge.
@omnipotent What character attacks? Hehe. I don't follow his news at all. Just know he is ex exo.
Where is my man Patrick Tse? Lousy PR team? LOL!!
How come they don't mention Wallace Chung's age? LOL!! A 43 yr-old uncle idol. I think Wallace Huo would have felt embarrassed if he had been included on this list.
@kangaroo 50K towards her marriage to another man though. that wasn't a one-lump sum for life. it's just his gift to her new relationship to another man. to another man! when he broke it off with his first wife, he gave her i think half of his fortune from what i remember of his history. or maybe all. probably not much in comparison to what he has now, but at what point are you tethered to someone for life just because they've had your kids?
@kangaroo so if a partner in a relationship can no longer stand the other partner, it is more charitable and kind of him to stick around in that relationship for the sake of the kids? i'm just trying to see where you're coming from. personally, if being in a relationship makes me unhappy, this will most likely ripple through my other relationships and the quality will suffer. rather than prolonging the inevitable, i would cut it short. so i don't see what jet li did wrong here. he just didn't mesh well with his ex. and like @abcd stated, he does look after his kids from his previous marriage, on fb or whatever. just that since they're not living with him, they don't appear in the limelight as much as his current family. it's understandable. and maybe it's a blessing in disguise. obscurity and privacy is something valued in a lot of celebrities' lives.
what on earth li chen and wallace chung?! wallace is okay look wise but omg i can't see him beating out my wong zi tou.... li chen my ass, not handsome at all!
@aiya point taken, good points, thanks for clarifying. good discussion!
@aiya As I said, those who can understands, understands, those who cannot don't Incidentally, it is US$50K, and as 1 reader said to that: Quote-unquote: To those who say he’s so generous to Wife #1: What is US $50,000 in comparison to how much he earns per movie, or how much efforts, youth and time Ms Huang spent in his direction? If I don’t recall wrong, he ought TWO homes side by side in Singapore in a prime district, for his other family with Nina Li-Chi (in an area wherehomes that start at $5 million and up) I doubt his first wife ever enjoyed any such luxury with him. $50 000 is pocket change, and a token to assuage his guilty conscience maybe.
@kangaroo @coralie In my comment I had tried to express that it is not appropriate to evaluate Jet Li through the prism of religion. Obviously I was not very successful at it (sigh!) First, based on publicly available info, he and his ex remain close that he even gifted her US$100K for her wedding. Therefore I don't see any "wrongdoing" on his part. Perhaps Kangaroo knows something that is unknown to the generally public. Second, calling his daughter a philanthropist is strictly semantic on the part of the translator of the article. Just like they call anyone promoted by TVB as TV King does not necessarily mean a conveyance of royalty. But his daughter's involvement with charitable work at such young age when most of her contemporaries concern themselves only with leisure and enjoyment should be commended and I think that's the point of the article.
No Wallace Huo? Or is it he has terrible PR?
Song and MV are both garbage.
@dramadrama competitors? who knows? He's been the victim of several character attacks the past few weeks.
@aiya Hi, Aiya, certainly, what you said here shows that you have captured more of the essence of what I meant to convey. Like you mentioned, this is not really the platform for discussion of religion and theology, hence, I was being very slip-shod and used the word "sin". But it is just as well (the slip-shoddiness) as people who can understand understands and those who can't don't. The topic of religion comes in as he seemed to profess himself as very religious, very profound, very charitable - on that ground, people label him a good man. That is superficial. Then, the title to this topic, the child is a philantrophist - wow, the term philantrophist is a very honourable term, certainly not to be used in this context nor to this family (so far as I can see). To really address/clarify the context of what I have written and to truly read and answer the replies will take too much time - I would certainly not wish to waste such time. As mentioned, either you understand or you do not. And either you agree or do not. Just 1 more thing - to talk about repentance in a wake of a wrong that someone has done is flippant. When you/your family members have suffered the wrong and you are able to repent, then, only do you have a right to make any judgment/statement about it. Usually, the wife and the children of the 1st family will suffer, regardless of what they in public or is reported. I think it was reported that Gallen/1st wife & children, Donnie Yen/!st wife & children, probably a few more, have good relationship (like this case) - do you believe it?
@minhee yaas! For me too. But Chen Xiao is a close firsr
@omnipotent Who wants to bring him down?
Kris Wu is so handsome and his career is going so well. No wonder people want to bring him down tsk tsk.
I was expecting William Chan on that list (not acting, but looks and popularity wise).
@janet72 females should not be defined only by their looks. face/body-shaming asians should read Jennifer Anniston's letter on Huffington Post about this topic.
Kris Wu is too perfect. .must be lots.of..lots of scandals. .will follow him..
@sas318 on paper yes that may help more top execs to know her but in reality we know what's the fastest way.
@coralie it's sad. I think people just like to bash on guys who have second marriages. Like Gallen Lo. Funny though, in the U.S. It happens so much, and no one cares lol
Elvis Han tops my list hahah
This picture of Aaron's gf looks a bit like Jay Chou's wife.
@isay Ask for more roles? Introduce herself to execs at industry parties? It'll be tough for her since she's not a naturally aggressive person, but unfortunately, it's a dog-eat-dog world and she has to stand out somehow. The working world isn't really fair to introverts.
Chang Hsiao yen is really persistent to ask him questions about his marriage. But his answers are sweet. Hope ceciilia cherishes him.
Well it isn't the first time this has been said about her. I mean what else can she do to " be more aggressive"? Sleep with the top brass? If she puts 100% in her work, she has already done her best.
I think those who have connections (brother, nephew whatever) have an edge. They look like average Joes to me.
I don't see how she is a "budding philanthropist " when all she did was deliver deliver "a moving and powerful speech " lol!
It is more accurately described that as “登台” instead of a concert. If that is Ruco’s solo concert, I will definitely fly to Malaysia to support him. But now, it is not worthwhile for me to pay for the ticket but only get 1/4 of the time to enjoy Ruco’s performance.
She does seem to have a passive attitude when it come to her work. I hope she will be more aggressive.. I think she's a good actress.. can still use improvement but I rather watch her then Grace and Sisley.
hmmm I don't see the Leon resemblance.... I guess they look alright.
eheheheh really enjoy reading this article! Nicky is so funny!! he sound like a really sweet guy. Really wonder if he will stop working so hard once they have children??
@aiya it's a firm tenet of christianity, yes. and maybe at its core, buddhism is less about repentance and forgiveness, but i feel it's also disingenous to not at least mention that there are implications in buddhist teaching and principles that allude to the importance of forgiveness, if not for others then at least for oneself (avoiding negative thoughts.) but how does this apply to jet li? the original poster advised he's lusting and not loving and thus, is 'sinning' against buddhism. but there's nothing firmly written in buddhism regarding adultery, if anything that's more of a christian issue. and then she stated there's nothing he can do to erase his sins...well, you already know what i think of that. my bottomline is that i think religion is fun to think about, and applying to real life is good (if it's to do good). but i don't think it has any place in society now. not to mention, i feel all religions are all part of the venn diagram and overlap each other in everything. some are more specific and therefore dumber (imo) than others, but the good things are still good.
@coralie Yes and No, that's the simplest way to address your question. The central point of Buddhism (stripped off all side stories and legends that are equivalent) is to free oneself from the ways of this world and set one's sight toward nirvana by following the ways and practice set forth by Buddha (path of enlightenment). There are no judiciary tenets of accounting for one's past actions; the concept of redemption (where repentance and forgiveness comes in) is strictly Christian. I did not mean to turn this discussion into a heavy theological expose' but just wanted to preserve the integrity in evaluating one's character through the prism of the faith he/she practices.
@pleikupho lol kids her age in the states do something called community service to bolster their resumes and get out of high school. it's productive of her to do something good for the world, but not extraordinarily humble or kind imo. sorry for being cynical. i just don't think it garners true commentary.
@aiya does Buddhism not encourage enlightenment and forgiving sins? the very concept of religion was to do good, a tool for others to use as guide. i'm pretty sure most religions encourage this principle whether it's Buddhism, Christianity, etc. here's a story based on buddhism and life teachings, so i do think this is applicable (from huffpost): "This topic reminds me of the story of the Buddha and Angulimal. Angulimal was a murderer. A mass murderer. It’s said that he had killed 999 people and wore a necklace of fingers, one from each of his victims. Still the Buddha went down the road to see him. Angulimal warned him that if he came any closer the Buddha would be his 1000th victim. The Buddha, willing to offer his life to fulfill Angulimal’s desire to complete his necklace, asked only for one last wish. His desire? For Angulimal to cut a branch from a tree. Angulimal did so and offered it to the Buddha. Then the Buddha asked him to re-attach it to the tree. When he saw the murderer was confused the Buddha explained, “If you cannot create, you have no right to destroy. If you cannot give life, you don’t have the right to give death to any living thing.” Angulimal was instantly transformed, put down his sword and was accepted into the monastic order. He was forgiven by the Buddha himself for his misdeeds and is said to have died a truly awakened man. I mention this story not to equate what you did with this mass murderer (really and truly) but to point out that even the harshest and most senseless of acts can and have been forgiven. Furthermore, our largest mistakes serve as the largest fodder for our path to enlightenment. We learn what aspects of our life we want to cultivate and which we need to learn to reject. We grow stronger knowing that we have survived our mistakes and learned from them."
Some comments are so harsh on this poor girl. I'm glad to see she's doing something productive for society unlike many other kids her age. She seems very humble and kind.
@coralie I believe you spoke from the perspective of Christianity, in which repentance and forgiveness are the essence of the faith. I am not too sure you can broad brush and apply the same concepts to Buddhism, which is what we are discussing here.
@kangaroo yes even murderers can repent in the eyes of god from what i'm aware of in multiple religions. i thought that was the point - hoping ppl would be brought to the path of enlightenment and good, from where they were once lost and have sinned.
@kiki It's true (these things happen) but it tells on the character of the person. So a person may appear good & so on but is it really so ... more so when the person put himself out a religious, charitable, etc but cannot (or rather do not) protect or look after their own kins, their own kids - animals can do better
like killing somebody and then repenting?
@abcd yeah, i don't check his fb but from what i can tell of his persona onscreen/offscreen, it seems he's a really good guy. he made a mistake when he was young, but doesn't mean he should get persecuted for it. even his ex-wife doesn't harbor any ill-wills toward him, and they're friends so i don't get the anger and lashings. and whoever brought up the buddhism thing lol - even christianity allows one to repent for their sins. why wouldn't buddhism encourage the same?
@janet72 haha i was trying not to be so blunt about it, but yes, compared to her beautiful mama, she's only average. though who knows, she could grow up to be a beautiful swan. and yeah, agreed about the new wife thing. what wife would like knowing that her husband is keeping in constant and tight contact with his previous family esp when they have a family of their own? plus they're in the spotlight all the time. the less he remains in contact with the previous ex, the less gossipmongers would target them. his current family doesn't have that advantage as they live with him.
@orchid123 That's because Ruco was a singer before becoming an actor. Also, not many people know that Ruco was Hong Kong's national table tennis player.
@coralie I was going to say the same thing lol. Plus if you look at jet Li's Facebook, he's very much in his others daughter life also. Not as much as his current family. But you can tell he tries.
@kiki Singing is very minor. Those idols are hired so that fans can pay to meet their idols. The only one who can sing among those three would be Ruco Chan.
@elizabeth the cases are good and how they solved it...but don't find having Selena Li and Lai Lok Yi in the drama useful.
@elizabeth thanks for your reply.
enjoying this drama a lot...it's been a long time since tvb has produced such a comedy with high quality. Bobby is truly a pro...but there are good actors like Joyce, Koni, Jonathan Cheung and the 2 lovable 'ghosts'...Law Lan and Wu Fung.
@coralie I don't find the daughter pretty. With second marriages, most men will neglect the children from the first...largely afraid to offend the present wife. gallen lo is one good example...so lovey dovey with the new wife and 3 year old daughter.
@dramadrama I like his answers...very professional in the way he handled...a little to please the reporters. I don't think we would want to hear what his girlfriend has to say...she just can't shut up. she is young and rich...probably the reason why KC is with her.
@ chill out guys... check out this article on his and his first wife's relationship: http://www.jaynestars.com/news/jet-li-and-ex-wife-huang-qiuyans-20-year-relationship/. jet li wasn't terrible to his first wife, they just didn't mix very well. and most male celebrities tend to focus on their current family, not the previous family. look at the likes of Will Smith, Sylvester Stallone, Gallen Lo, etc. it's just the way it is.
Sometimes I am wondering, they are NOT singers.....why would anyone hire them and for concerts?????? On tour for singing or just playing around? haha lol...
@kangaroo It's always like that. When one person marries a second time it's like you will never hear anything/anyone from the failed marriage. Isn't Gallon Lo the same thing, he would talk about how much he misses now young daughter but forgets about his son or daughter? Even if real life, it's the same kind of situations. My friend's parents divorced when she was in HS or something. She never hardly EVER hears from the so called father after he remarried and had more kids. It's like they are pretty much forgotten. And Asians its like less of those required alimony or they feel like they don't need any s**t from them but for americans even one penny less they will hear it from court or whatever. lol... It's sad but somewhat true. Not saying it happens to all Asian divorced /parents/kids but most likely the new young kids get more most attention than your firstborns which is BS. They are firstborns and if you don't see them/live them you should talk/try to connect more but 90% that's not the case I feel. Sad and sh*tty.
For shame - his 2 daughters from his previous marriage hardly got mentioned (in many profiles on him) - like they do not exist. To their father, maybe they do not exist (he being so absorbed with the "love" of his life and the 2 subsequent daughters). The sins of the parents are often visited on the children, no matter what. So, there is nothing proud about being the daughter a woman who has robbed another woman of her husband and a man who (by the sounds of it) has been a callous husband, and all the charity done will not dull that stain. Jet Li takes pride in being a profound buddhist (it seems) but a buddhist would know lust from love. Lust, I believe, in buddhism is a "sin". By his life story, he has put buddhism to shame rather than lived it ..no matter how much charity he has done, that cannot be erased. He said that he knew it was love when he was ready to give up everything in the world for her but if he really does that, would she still want him? Like the story of a man who took care of and loved a blind girl to the extent of giving up his eyes for her to have his eyes. When she could see, she gave up on him. Jet might likewise have seen that his "love" will give up on him when he gives up his everything, then, he will know the difference between love and lust.
slow news day...
kinda hard to see the resemblance. but then again, mama li is always glamorously made up.
@happybi was about to comment that he looks like Gallen Lo, then read your comment indeed was him...lazy to read through the entire article LOL^
this picture of Ron makes him look old and not handsome , well i never really like his acting
the paparazzi is really a nosey poker ( well its their job) but i feel the celebrities must also be given privacy !!!
, strong lady but did you people noticed , she seems to be talking to the man besides him , a male friend accompanying her , or some of her relative , also noticed a lady besides her son ,
Watched Cold War 2 ..last Sat Aaron Kwok was awesome he has out-shined 'Fat Gor'. Fat Gor doesn't has the fire in him anymore...he looked more like a comedian to me. Surprising Aaron's acting has impressed me very well done and very well deserved for best actor level.
Really enjoying this series too!
@vodka there are still good hk movies in the past decade . The election 2005 and election 2 2016 are one of my favourite hk movies
impress HK movie still a thing... thought their movie was full of crap for the past decade, I guess I'll give this movie a try by starting watching the first one.
The acting of Joyce, Bobby, and Koni is highly commendable. The dry humour makes this comedy drama superb. The jokes are delivered quite seriously and straight-faced and that makes this comedy a class above. Waited for this kind of funny drama for quite a while. Well done, TVB!
The first Cold War was great . Cold War 2 is awesome . Can't wait for the third part
Fat Gor! Fat Gor! Fat Gor! Fat Gor! Fat Gor! Fat Gor! Fat Gor! Fat Gor! Fat Gor! Fat Gor! Fat Gor! Fat Gor! Fat Gor! Fat Gor! Fat Gor!
@janet72 Sorry it took so long for me to respond. No, Raymond did not quit. He took that newbie as his student. But he bought that icecream truck as Joyce goes crazy with icecream when she gets stressed or sad. So I guess it means that they will become a happy family and he will be there for her when she feel sad. And regarding George, I think he finally realised that his existence was causing Eunice a lot of harm and danger. And if he stayed with her, then there are a lot of unanswered questions from the police that would make Eunice's life very difficult if his secret got out. But I don't think he can stop caring about his daughter. He may still contact her when she needs him and after all the hype about his disappearance dies down.
Look better as a man... but I love seeing Gallen photo next to his.. I love that drama of him being Diana! I love that song in the drama too.. so old but still remember it..
Happy for her.
The rumor was started by Kenneth himself. He had been doing this for quite awhile now with his previous co-stars. It is to cover up the fact he is gay. Viewers will respect him more if he comes out into the open, instead hiding in the closet.
@janet72 He probably thinks she is young, pretty, and sociable. 出得廳堂,入得廚房的香港小姐。It might not be easy for him to find someone he thinks is that good. Some girls he met in recent years might be gold-diggers and not compatible with him.
They interviewed the wrong person. Should had asked his gf what she wrote instead.
He looks...like a man in female gear, definately not pretty.
@m0m0 Unfortunately, he doesn't have softer features. He looks so much better as a man. Not to be mean, but he looks like a 50 years old woman in this picture with all his lines and stiff face. However, I think he looks more like a transexual person.
Aimee is so busy with 3 young children...how is she going to tear herself away from them to act again? She has made a smart move to complete her family.
Joyce is doing a wonderful job with her portrayal of the calculative sister. She is very loving as a mother to Fei Fei. Hope tvb produces more dramas with such veterans...they are really good.
@sas318 I pity him...he is such a private person but his gf blabs about everything, much to the reporters' delight. She literally volunteered info without asking. How long can Kevin tolerate her? What does he see in her?
cant wait to see the show!
he could actually be a pretty hot chick with softer features.
i like this show! fun to watch! def bobby and joyce duo highlight the show! Nancy's character is a bit boring thb.
I'm so looking forward to this series.
@bubbletea "Turbo tongue would be whirling her mouth like a propeller on an airplane about to take off", You absolutely right.
@bubbletea actually I like the way he answered the reporters...a little but yet in a friendly enough way not to offend. he looks good with this hairstyle. yes...he definitely needs to give his lady love some lessons handling the reporters...provided she is willing to listen.
Bobby is still very nice to see on drama. Joyce is the best, her acting is top here. I do agree that Nancy''s role have not made any impact yet.
@janet72 This article would've been twice as long haha
I really like this show because of the majority of the veterans and I feel very comfortable with it, Joyce is indeed amazing... the storyline is cheesy but the meaning behind it, it's touching with the siblings getting back all together. Bobby is truly an insurance ratings I hope TVB will threat him good for any future drama.
@janet72 you got that right. Turbo tongue would be whirling her mouth like a propeller on an airplane about to take off. I also agree that he is right not to give the media too much info on his personal life. I like the way Kevin gives little glimpses into his life, sharing with the public and the media while setting boundaries with the annoying, nosy media. He also does this in a calm and friendly manner. He really needs to school his young lady how and when to keep her trap shut.
By the way, I like his hairstyle and his look although he is not in his youth anymore. I like his hot, mature look.
@m0m0 I think he is behaving normally. Actors are humans too. I don't want to tell the whole world about my everyday life with my other half such as what my other half wrote on the note posted on the fridge, if my other half cooks at my home or just leaves food on the fridge, etc. Would you want to tell the whole world about every little detail? This is your private life and you have the right to refuse to answer very personal questions unrelated to your career. I like this way of answering the questions: “Let’s put it this way—I’m not going to elaborate on things that are too private.”
I feel bad for him. Be doesn't want to talk about her, and regardless of how many times he says he doesn't want to talk about it, they still ask him about her. I think it's because she is happy to talk about him, so they want to get his perspective on their relationship. Why is he still with her? He seems to want privacy, yet she happily blabs about their personal life every time someone asks her about him.
koni is good portraying the spoilt princess...at times funny. I enjoy this drama. with bobby, it should peak higher.
joyce did a great job in 'presumed accidents' and she is also doing well in this present drama.
if asked the same questions, Miss Chan would blab everything plus lots of extras.
he's so tight lipped...
although joyce and koni are not the prettiest girls in tvb but i've always enjoyed watching them on tv. i think these two laides can act.
This is a funny series for once from TVB, even though it's a remake.... Joyce is good, but I think Koni Lui is even funnier.. Her portrayal as a HK princess is scene stealing...she should get best supporting actress for this role...
I've always liked Joyce tangs acting. I wished she could play more lead roles. Not just second female lead.
In all LOTCH versions (including this latest one), Julian Cheung is still the most handsome Guo Jing in my book.
i really want to watch Rogue Emperor. haven't seen Niki in so long!
well, depending on the guy's background, wouldn't most guys think it's cool to have a singer gf. not call stealing if guys come to you themselves.
i think 鍾漢良 debuted in bk many years ago but his career never picked up. i was surprised that i saw him on a chinese tv show a few years ago and learned how popular he has gotten in china.
@elizabeth what did that 老黎 do? he didn't become an ice cream seller right? or did he go back to the police force? the detective part of this drama is what made me chase this drama everyday...just very sad that George and Eunice didn't spend the rest of their lives together as father and daughter
This show was quite good, the storyline wasnt that plain and boring and I was shocked when Lawrence was Sisley's father. But Sisley should improve her acting skills, although it is better than YC. Selena's acting was better i think Lai Lok Yi's character just reminds me of John Ma and CHL
This sounds like his other drama, My Sunshine.
@m0m0 me too, scratching my head. She looks rather horsey to me. But she went from one tycoon to another. Must have been born under a very very lucky star, destined to be living in the laps of luxury all her life.
@aiya She's doing more than ok after her divorce. She remarried another billionaire didn't she? Some women just have all the luck!
Well, at least the actor playing Yang Kang was good looking & look princely enough.
I was struck by the massive size of the stone lions to promote good feng shui for the family.
the show was ok to watch! interesting insurance cases. I would't say sisley improve at all, she just less annoying which made it a little easier to watch.
cuteness! so happy for them!
lol many remake are out there
that is sad! they all sound like a good show.
I find the older generation cast more attractive than the younger generation cast.
Great series so far, really funny... Koni Lui actually steals her scenes....
Another 50 suck episodes series from mainland China.
is it just me or his mom is really not beautiful. don't know why they say she's the miss hk of miss hk....
@mulder99 Moreover, this is a Mainland production; so any comparison with the TVB production is pointless as most of the target audience has not even heard of or care for the Hk version.
@mulder99 I'm pretty certain the audience that this TV series is attempting to capture has never seen or have heard of Felix Wong/Barbara Yung's adaptation. It's not their target market, so the TV studio could care less for the comparisons.
@dramadrama It won't happen anytime soon.
As much as I want pregnant news to be true, at this time it was still a rumor. Take it with grain salt until Ruby/Wallace officially inform it.
@aiya Yes. I agree with you. Especially celebrities because they have the money to do it more than normal folks like us - also it's because the nature of their jobs. They often travel here and there.
@dramas4me Has anyone heard of the term multi-residence? Even non celebs do it all the time.
@m0m0 That's what they used to say about her mother-in-law until her marriage failed miserably.
180 million us dollars for a 3000 sq ft.... she's a very lucky girl to have married into such a prominent family....
@m0m0 their dad had some looks...a pity the twins didn't inherit that from him.
@iciel well, the ending should have been B chai and Eunice spend the rest of their lives together since George had not been in Eunice's life from start. Sisley has improved. I like Madam Mok and II.
@dramadrama I was quite sad the ending turned out this way...he reconciled with his daughter and yet they are not spending time after the accident...choosing to disappear from her life again. since she become a doctor without boundaries, they could still meet up somewhere. otherwise, the drama is not bad.
@iciel oh em gee! I didnt even think of associating this drama with forever, but you're right! Except there was no daughter involved but there were elements where I can see the similarities. I was so upset when they stopped producing Forever btw - had to be my fav show on TV at that time
@funnlim I saw an article or a YouTube video today that said the baby will be due in early 2017. I watched quite a few of their new videos today that I forgot which one. Wow!!! It would be amazing if he went and book his wedding during the time he attended Nicky Wu & LSS' wedding. I hope Nicky Wu & Hu Ge will be his groomsmen. I also hope LSS will attend his wedding.
@dramadrama Yeah, I'm not a huge fan either of how the end played out. After 'bonding' with his daughter, it would have been nice if he had at least given her a sign that he was okay after all the drama. Technically, she knew that he couldn't die, but it's still a good gesture. I felt like there was a lot of wooden acting all around, at different times, not just Lawrence!
@gray I don't think Wallace will abandon his career in China, but he will come home more often because of his "family". Currently he probably doesn't have his own home in Taiwan and they need a place they can live together.
@dramas4me I don't think so. I mean it just doesn't make sense for Wallace to abandoned his career in China especially since his career is in the peak. Maybe once in a while, he will stay in Taiwan when he has no job.
Indeed super charged relationship but it makes sense if she is pregnant. Whatever it may be they certainly wasted no time at all. The baby will be beautiful. Did he also book the wedding place when he went to Bali the last time? Perhaps..perhaps. Yes Ruby did say no marriage right? Well that was before she met THE ONE and now having HIS child. It happens, these kinds of things...
If you feel that Sisley's acting seems stiff in this series, I think it's probably because she was trying to control her voice, too much that sometimes it sounds monotone. Imagine in an emotional scene, she's required to change the tone of her voice but because she knows that "the audiences don't like my high pitch voice" so she focuses more on her voice, therefore loses the facial emotion.The bottomline is she does listen and try to change even just the baby steps. We just gotta give her time. I see that many people pay attention to I.I. in this series but honestly she is just cute, not memorable. She's missing something in her eyes. That's why her acting is very much just on the surface. Happy, sad, mad, over. There's no deepness about her as an actress (not about her personally). I cannot imagine her in a more complicated role. The madam is quite alright though. I.I. is not even at that level yet. The thing that annoyed me the most is the music, from the theme song to the background music. (Notice the sad scenes, there's a woman who keeps "hah..." I had to mute it every time it came on. That's even worse than Grace's voice lol.)
@sasamii I can't understand why at the end he still left his daughter to be alone. Like he is not meant to be father. Did he still blames her for his wife''s death? I don't like Lawrence acting in this drama. Very wood.
@iciel Yeah. At first I find her OK, but later part I find her irritating too. I can't see the different when she is in love or scared. It seems the same. The best performance is still from the police woman. Hehe.
Another remake? None have surpassed the TVB version of Felix Wong and Barbara Yung.. The newer versions just have better cgi but the plot and characters chemistry has been missing since TVB version...
Sisley was tolerable in this series... The series really picked after episode 16... I still don't like Lai Lok Yi acting...his acting is still stiff...
Ruby Lin went to Paris for fashion shows recently and this picture does show that she looks pregnant here. I can't wait to see their baby (copy & paste this link, then you can see the picture). Also, I saw a video on YouTube recently that Wallace Huo was looking for a property to buy in Taiwan. http://ent.ifeng.com/a/20160706/42646796_0.shtml
@lobsterme Ha, very true! Still, I can't help but feel as if the bad guys had a real motive for going after him!
At first I thought those were lucky envelopes. Congrats to the lovely couple. They're so cute together. 2016 is the year of older women-younger men relationships.
Did anyone feel the "immortal" plot is just a rip off of US show's Forever (so specific to the point that B-chai was adopted by Lawrence and later becomes his sidekick)? Did that plot even contribute to the storyline? I mean, if Lawrence weren't immortal and the whole princess thing didn't happen, the story line could still carry out exactly the way it did. I was expecting the person behind the scene was someone from the past or also immortal like Lawrence but nope, no twists at all... so what's the point of all that? Also it's sad that they didn't have a solution for Lawrence's immortality. B-chai and Eunice will die and he will be all alone again :( Acting wise, I wouldn't say Sisley improved, she only knows how to control her voice better but her sad/confused/grieving scene is still very bad. I'm not sure what she was trying to portray at all. However, I see potential in her. Currently I can tolerate watching Sisley better than Grace.
1. Edison Chen Attacks Lin Chi-ling On Social Media: “I Had to Do It”
2. Sarah Song Enjoys Bachelorette Getaway in Thailand
3. Sunny Chan’s “Love Letter” Encourages Autistic Son to Start His Own Family
4. Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao Continue Wedding Celebrations
5. Nancy Wu Confirms Breakup with Terry Chan
6. Nancy Wu Confirms Breakup with Terry Chan
7. Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao Continue Wedding Celebrations
8. Edison Chen Attacks Lin Chi-ling On Social Media: “I Had to Do It”
9. Edison Chen Attacks Lin Chi-ling On Social Media: “I Had to Do It”
10. Ruby Lin Wants Wedding Gown to Surprise Wallace Huo
11. Nancy Wu Bosses Ruco Chan Around in “A Fist Within Four Walls”
12. Edison Chen Attacks Lin Chi-ling On Social Media: “I Had to Do It”
13. Yuan Hong and Zhang Xinyi Hold Wedding Banquet in Wuhan
14. Nancy Wu Bosses Ruco Chan Around in “A Fist Within Four Walls”
15. Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao Continue Wedding Celebrations
16. Edison Chen Attacks Lin Chi-ling On Social Media: “I Had to Do It”
17. Nancy Wu Confirms Breakup with Terry Chan
18. Nancy Wu Bosses Ruco Chan Around in “A Fist Within Four Walls”
19. Edison Chen Attacks Lin Chi-ling On Social Media: “I Had to Do It”
20. Edison Chen Attacks Lin Chi-ling On Social Media: “I Had to Do It”
21. Edison Chen Attacks Lin Chi-ling On Social Media: “I Had to Do It”
22. Edison Chen Attacks Lin Chi-ling On Social Media: “I Had to Do It”
23. Why Janice Man and Angelababy Drifted Apart
24. Why Janice Man and Angelababy Drifted Apart
25. Edison Chen Attacks Lin Chi-ling On Social Media: “I Had to Do It”
26. Why Janice Man and Angelababy Drifted Apart
27. Why Janice Man and Angelababy Drifted Apart
28. Edison Chen Attacks Lin Chi-ling On Social Media: “I Had to Do It”
29. Edison Chen Attacks Lin Chi-ling On Social Media: “I Had to Do It”
30. Ruby Lin Wants Wedding Gown to Surprise Wallace Huo
31. Jessica C. and Andy On Have Not Set Wedding Date Yet
32. Nancy Wu Bosses Ruco Chan Around in “A Fist Within Four Walls”
33. Edison Chen Attacks Lin Chi-ling On Social Media: “I Had to Do It”
34. Sarah Song Enjoys Bachelorette Getaway in Thailand
35. Nancy Wu Bosses Ruco Chan Around in “A Fist Within Four Walls”
36. Edison Chen Attacks Lin Chi-ling On Social Media: “I Had to Do It”
37. Nancy Wu Bosses Ruco Chan Around in “A Fist Within Four Walls”
38. Edison Chen Attacks Lin Chi-ling On Social Media: “I Had to Do It”
39. Edison Chen Attacks Lin Chi-ling On Social Media: “I Had to Do It”
40. Sarah Song Enjoys Bachelorette Getaway in Thailand
41. Why Janice Man and Angelababy Drifted Apart
42. Yuan Hong and Zhang Xinyi Hold Wedding Banquet in Wuhan
43. Ruby Lin Wants Wedding Gown to Surprise Wallace Huo
44. Ruby Lin Wants Wedding Gown to Surprise Wallace Huo
45. Ruby Lin Wants Wedding Gown to Surprise Wallace Huo
46. Why Janice Man and Angelababy Drifted Apart
47. Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao Continue Wedding Celebrations
48. Why Janice Man and Angelababy Drifted Apart
49. Why Janice Man and Angelababy Drifted Apart
50. Sammy Leung Encourages 4-Month Pregnant Sharon Chan to Have Another Baby
51. Why Janice Man and Angelababy Drifted Apart
52. Why Janice Man and Angelababy Drifted Apart
53. Sammy Leung Encourages 4-Month Pregnant Sharon Chan to Have Another Baby
54. Moses Chan and Aimee Chan’s Adorable Children Will Make Your Day
55. Sammy Leung Encourages 4-Month Pregnant Sharon Chan to Have Another Baby
56. Moses Chan and Aimee Chan’s Adorable Children Will Make Your Day
57. Yuan Hong and Zhang Xinyi Hold Wedding Banquet in Wuhan
58. Why Janice Man and Angelababy Drifted Apart
59. Why Janice Man and Angelababy Drifted Apart
60. Why Janice Man and Angelababy Drifted Apart
61. Yuan Hong and Zhang Xinyi Hold Wedding Banquet in Wuhan
62. Why Janice Man and Angelababy Drifted Apart
63. Sammy Leung Encourages 4-Month Pregnant Sharon Chan to Have Another Baby
64. Why Janice Man and Angelababy Drifted Apart
65. Sammy Leung Encourages 4-Month Pregnant Sharon Chan to Have Another Baby
66. Yuan Hong and Zhang Xinyi Hold Wedding Banquet in Wuhan
67. Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao Continue Wedding Celebrations
68. Why Janice Man and Angelababy Drifted Apart
69. Sammy Leung Encourages 4-Month Pregnant Sharon Chan to Have Another Baby
70. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
71. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
72. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
73. Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao Continue Wedding Celebrations
74. Sammy Leung Encourages 4-Month Pregnant Sharon Chan to Have Another Baby
75. Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao Continue Wedding Celebrations
76. Sammy Leung Encourages 4-Month Pregnant Sharon Chan to Have Another Baby
77. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
78. Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao Continue Wedding Celebrations
79. Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo’s Wedding Invites Revealed: There’s a Dress Code
80. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
81. Nine Times Gao Yuanyuan Wore the Same Outfit as Others
82. Anthony Wong Faces Career Slump with Positive Attitude
83. Huang Xiaoming on Marriage: “Learn to Apologize”
84. Nine Times Gao Yuanyuan Wore the Same Outfit as Others
85. Moses Chan and Aimee Chan’s Adorable Children Will Make Your Day
86. Nine Times Gao Yuanyuan Wore the Same Outfit as Others
87. Nine Times Gao Yuanyuan Wore the Same Outfit as Others
88. Huang Xiaoming on Marriage: “Learn to Apologize”
89. Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo’s Wedding Invites Revealed: There’s a Dress Code
90. Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo’s Wedding Invites Revealed: There’s a Dress Code
91. Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo’s Wedding Invites Revealed: There’s a Dress Code
92. Nine Times Gao Yuanyuan Wore the Same Outfit as Others
93. Louis Koo Pranks Charmaine Sheh in “Line Walker: The Movie”
94. Nine Times Gao Yuanyuan Wore the Same Outfit as Others
95. Nine Times Gao Yuanyuan Wore the Same Outfit as Others
96. Nine Times Gao Yuanyuan Wore the Same Outfit as Others
97. Moses Chan and Aimee Chan’s Adorable Children Will Make Your Day
98. Moses Chan and Aimee Chan’s Adorable Children Will Make Your Day
99. Moses Chan and Aimee Chan’s Adorable Children Will Make Your Day
100. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
101. Moses Chan and Aimee Chan’s Adorable Children Will Make Your Day
102. Moses Chan and Aimee Chan’s Adorable Children Will Make Your Day
103. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
104. How Kenneth Fok Pursued Guo Jingjing
105. Anthony Wong Faces Career Slump with Positive Attitude
106. Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo’s Wedding Invites Revealed: There’s a Dress Code
107. Anthony Wong Faces Career Slump with Positive Attitude
108. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
109. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
110. Chow Yun-fat Takes a Break from Acting: “I Want to Have Fun”
111. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
112. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
113. Aaron Kwok Confident about New Romance Film “One Night Only”
114. Anthony Wong Faces Career Slump with Positive Attitude
115. Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo’s Wedding Invites Revealed: There’s a Dress Code
116. How Kenneth Fok Pursued Guo Jingjing
117. How Kenneth Fok Pursued Guo Jingjing
118. How Kenneth Fok Pursued Guo Jingjing
119. How Kenneth Fok Pursued Guo Jingjing
120. Chilam Cheung, Anita Yuen in Maldives for Family Vacation
121. Studio Fails to Pay Charmaine Sheh, TVB Takes Case to Court
122. How Kenneth Fok Pursued Guo Jingjing
123. How Kenneth Fok Pursued Guo Jingjing
124. Ben Wong: “When a Third Person Enters, It Destroys Your Marriage”
125. How Kenneth Fok Pursued Guo Jingjing
126. Ben Wong: “When a Third Person Enters, It Destroys Your Marriage”
127. Ben Wong: “When a Third Person Enters, It Destroys Your Marriage”
128. Ben Wong: “When a Third Person Enters, It Destroys Your Marriage”
129. Ruco Chan Late to “Burning Hands” Celebration: “Had to Take My Dog to the Vet”
130. Ben Wong: “When a Third Person Enters, It Destroys Your Marriage”
131. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
132. Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao Continue Wedding Celebrations
133. How Kenneth Fok Pursued Guo Jingjing
134. Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao Continue Wedding Celebrations
135. How Kenneth Fok Pursued Guo Jingjing
136. Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao Continue Wedding Celebrations
137. Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo’s Wedding Invites Revealed: There’s a Dress Code
138. Ben Wong: “When a Third Person Enters, It Destroys Your Marriage”
139. Ben Wong: “When a Third Person Enters, It Destroys Your Marriage”
140. Louis Koo Pranks Charmaine Sheh in “Line Walker: The Movie”
141. Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao Continue Wedding Celebrations
142. Anthony Wong Faces Career Slump with Positive Attitude
143. Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao Continue Wedding Celebrations
144. Chilam Cheung, Anita Yuen in Maldives for Family Vacation
145. Studio Fails to Pay Charmaine Sheh, TVB Takes Case to Court
146. Louis Koo Pranks Charmaine Sheh in “Line Walker: The Movie”
147. Ben Wong: “When a Third Person Enters, It Destroys Your Marriage”
148. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
149. Photos of 12 Actresses Before They Were Famous
150. TVB’s “Daddy Dearest” Finally Debuts This August
151. TVB’s “Daddy Dearest” Finally Debuts This August
152. Kris Wu and Lu Han’s Lawsuits with S.M. Entertainment Have Officially Come to an End
153. Studio Fails to Pay Charmaine Sheh, TVB Takes Case to Court
154. Ben Wong: “When a Third Person Enters, It Destroys Your Marriage”
155. Ben Wong: “When a Third Person Enters, It Destroys Your Marriage”
156. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
157. Ben Wong: “When a Third Person Enters, It Destroys Your Marriage”
158. Ben Wong: “When a Third Person Enters, It Destroys Your Marriage”
159. Ben Wong: “When a Third Person Enters, It Destroys Your Marriage”
160. Ben Wong: “When a Third Person Enters, It Destroys Your Marriage”
161. Gallen Lo Avoided Socializing with “The Conspirators” Cast
162. Louis Koo Pranks Charmaine Sheh in “Line Walker: The Movie”
163. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
164. Philip Ng Promotes “A Fist Within Four Walls”
165. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
166. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
167. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
168. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
169. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
170. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
171. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
172. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
173. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
174. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
175. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
176. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
177. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
178. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
179. Wayne Lai on “No Reserve” Violent Scenes: “It’s Actually Not That Much”
180. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
181. Kris Wu and Lu Han’s Lawsuits with S.M. Entertainment Have Officially Come to an End
182. TVB’s “Daddy Dearest” Finally Debuts This August
183. Synopsis of New Martial Arts Drama “A Fist Within Four Walls”
184. Photos of 12 Actresses Before They Were Famous
185. Richard Li’s New Flame is 23-Year-Old Miss Hong Kong Runner-up
186. Photos of 12 Actresses Before They Were Famous
187. Photos of 12 Actresses Before They Were Famous
188. Photos of 12 Actresses Before They Were Famous
189. Photos of 12 Actresses Before They Were Famous
190. Photos of 12 Actresses Before They Were Famous
191. Photos of 12 Actresses Before They Were Famous
192. Jolin Tsai Releases First Photo with Longtime Boyfriend Vivian Dawson
193. Photos of 12 Actresses Before They Were Famous
194. Photos of 12 Actresses Before They Were Famous
195. Kris Wu and Lu Han’s Lawsuits with S.M. Entertainment Have Officially Come to an End
196. Photos of 12 Actresses Before They Were Famous
197. Jolin Tsai Releases First Photo with Longtime Boyfriend Vivian Dawson
198. Jolin Tsai Releases First Photo with Longtime Boyfriend Vivian Dawson
199. Donnie Yen Featured in New “xXx: Return of Xander Cage” Trailer
200. Photos of 12 Actresses Before They Were Famous
201. Photos of 12 Actresses Before They Were Famous
202. Photos of 12 Actresses Before They Were Famous
203. Photos of 12 Actresses Before They Were Famous
204. Synopsis of New Martial Arts Drama “A Fist Within Four Walls”
205. TVB’s “Daddy Dearest” Finally Debuts This August
206. Synopsis of New Martial Arts Drama “A Fist Within Four Walls”
207. Photos of 12 Actresses Before They Were Famous
208. Photos of 12 Actresses Before They Were Famous
209. Photos of 12 Actresses Before They Were Famous
210. TVB’s “Daddy Dearest” Finally Debuts This August
211. Photos of 12 Actresses Before They Were Famous
212. TVB’s “Daddy Dearest” Finally Debuts This August
213. TVB’s “Daddy Dearest” Finally Debuts This August
214. TVB’s “Daddy Dearest” Finally Debuts This August
215. Ruby Lin Spotted with a Baby Bump
216. Ruby Lin Spotted with a Baby Bump
217. TVB’s “Daddy Dearest” Finally Debuts This August
218. TVB’s “Daddy Dearest” Finally Debuts This August
219. Wayne Lai on “No Reserve” Violent Scenes: “It’s Actually Not That Much”
220. Wayne Lai on “No Reserve” Violent Scenes: “It’s Actually Not That Much”
221. Ruby Lin Spotted with a Baby Bump
222. Synopsis of New Martial Arts Drama “A Fist Within Four Walls”
223. Synopsis of New Martial Arts Drama “A Fist Within Four Walls”
224. Synopsis of New Martial Arts Drama “A Fist Within Four Walls”
225. Wayne Lai on “No Reserve” Violent Scenes: “It’s Actually Not That Much”
226. TVB’s “Daddy Dearest” Finally Debuts This August
227. Synopsis of New Martial Arts Drama “A Fist Within Four Walls”
228. Wayne Lai on “No Reserve” Violent Scenes: “It’s Actually Not That Much”
229. Synopsis of New Martial Arts Drama “A Fist Within Four Walls”
230. TVB’s “Daddy Dearest” Finally Debuts This August
231. Wayne Lai on “No Reserve” Violent Scenes: “It’s Actually Not That Much”
232. Synopsis of New Martial Arts Drama “A Fist Within Four Walls”
233. TVB’s “Daddy Dearest” Finally Debuts This August
234. TVB’s “Daddy Dearest” Finally Debuts This August
235. Joyce Tang and Nancy Wu Break the Ice? “House of Spirits” Ratings Continue to Rise
236. Synopsis of New Martial Arts Drama “A Fist Within Four Walls”
237. Synopsis of New Martial Arts Drama “A Fist Within Four Walls”
238. Wayne Lai on “No Reserve” Violent Scenes: “It’s Actually Not That Much”
239. Synopsis of New Martial Arts Drama “A Fist Within Four Walls”
240. Joyce Tang and Nancy Wu Break the Ice? “House of Spirits” Ratings Continue to Rise
241. [Celebrity Weddings] Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao Hold Banquet in Beijing
242. William Feng’s “Ice Fantasy” to Air July 24
243. [Celebrity Weddings] Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao Hold Banquet in Beijing
244. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
245. Wayne Lai on “No Reserve” Violent Scenes: “It’s Actually Not That Much”
246. Jay Chou “Attacked” by Fellow “Sing! China” Coaches: “You Can’t Sing Clearly!”
247. Eddie Kwan’s Daughter Possesses Beauty and Brains
248. Grace Chan and Edwin Siu Film “Wulin Revival” in Harsh Conditions
249. [Celebrity Weddings] Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao Hold Banquet in Beijing
250. Ruby Lin Spotted with a Baby Bump
251. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
252. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
253. [Celebrity Weddings] Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao Hold Banquet in Beijing
254. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
255. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
256. Ruby Lin Spotted with a Baby Bump
257. Chow Yun-fat Takes a Break from Acting: “I Want to Have Fun”
258. Ruby Lin Spotted with a Baby Bump
259. [Celebrity Weddings] Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao Hold Banquet in Beijing
260. Jay Chou “Attacked” by Fellow “Sing! China” Coaches: “You Can’t Sing Clearly!”
261. Jolin Tsai Releases First Photo with Longtime Boyfriend Vivian Dawson
262. Chow Yun-fat Takes a Break from Acting: “I Want to Have Fun”
263. Jolin Tsai Releases First Photo with Longtime Boyfriend Vivian Dawson
264. [Celebrity Weddings] Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao Hold Banquet in Beijing
265. Chow Yun-fat Takes a Break from Acting: “I Want to Have Fun”
266. Jay Chou “Attacked” by Fellow “Sing! China” Coaches: “You Can’t Sing Clearly!”
267. Jolin Tsai Releases First Photo with Longtime Boyfriend Vivian Dawson
268. [Celebrity Weddings] Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao Hold Banquet in Beijing
269. Jolin Tsai Releases First Photo with Longtime Boyfriend Vivian Dawson
270. Jolin Tsai Releases First Photo with Longtime Boyfriend Vivian Dawson
271. William Feng’s “Ice Fantasy” to Air July 24
272. Fans Concerned About Nicky Wu’s Injury in “Law of the Jungle”
273. Gallen Lo and Bernice Liu Play a Couple in “Infernal Affairs”
274. Gallen Lo and Bernice Liu Play a Couple in “Infernal Affairs”
275. Gallen Lo and Bernice Liu Play a Couple in “Infernal Affairs”
276. Fans Concerned About Nicky Wu’s Injury in “Law of the Jungle”
277. Joyce Tang and Nancy Wu Break the Ice? “House of Spirits” Ratings Continue to Rise
278. Gallen Lo and Bernice Liu Play a Couple in “Infernal Affairs”
279. Gallen Lo and Bernice Liu Play a Couple in “Infernal Affairs”
280. Gallen Lo and Bernice Liu Play a Couple in “Infernal Affairs”
281. Whitney Hui Invited to Illicit Dinner Events
282. Fans Concerned About Nicky Wu’s Injury in “Law of the Jungle”
283. Grace Chan and Edwin Siu Film “Wulin Revival” in Harsh Conditions
284. Eddie Kwan’s Daughter Possesses Beauty and Brains
285. Joyce Tang and Nancy Wu Break the Ice? “House of Spirits” Ratings Continue to Rise
286. Joyce Tang and Nancy Wu Break the Ice? “House of Spirits” Ratings Continue to Rise
287. Fans Concerned About Nicky Wu’s Injury in “Law of the Jungle”
288. Joyce Tang and Nancy Wu Break the Ice? “House of Spirits” Ratings Continue to Rise
289. Joyce Tang and Nancy Wu Break the Ice? “House of Spirits” Ratings Continue to Rise
290. Joyce Tang and Nancy Wu Break the Ice? “House of Spirits” Ratings Continue to Rise
291. Joyce Tang and Nancy Wu Break the Ice? “House of Spirits” Ratings Continue to Rise
292. Whitney Hui Invited to Illicit Dinner Events
293. Kate Tsui Plans to Expand Career in Mainland China
294. Nicky Wu Wants Kids, Will Go to Wallace Huo’s Wedding
295. Joyce Tang and Nancy Wu Break the Ice? “House of Spirits” Ratings Continue to Rise
296. Whitney Hui Invited to Illicit Dinner Events
297. Kate Tsui Plans to Expand Career in Mainland China
298. Whitney Hui Invited to Illicit Dinner Events
299. Eddie Kwan’s Daughter Possesses Beauty and Brains
300. Joyce Tang and Nancy Wu Break the Ice? “House of Spirits” Ratings Continue to Rise
301. Eddie Kwan’s Daughter Possesses Beauty and Brains
302. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
303. Joyce Tang and Nancy Wu Break the Ice? “House of Spirits” Ratings Continue to Rise
304. Eddie Kwan’s Daughter Possesses Beauty and Brains
305. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
306. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
307. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
308. Kate Tsui Plans to Expand Career in Mainland China
309. Nicky Wu Wants Kids, Will Go to Wallace Huo’s Wedding
310. Nicky Wu Wants Kids, Will Go to Wallace Huo’s Wedding
311. Eddie Kwan’s Daughter Possesses Beauty and Brains
312. William Feng’s “Ice Fantasy” to Air July 24
313. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
314. William Feng’s “Ice Fantasy” to Air July 24
315. Eddie Kwan’s Daughter Possesses Beauty and Brains
316. Nicky Wu Wants Kids, Will Go to Wallace Huo’s Wedding
317. Nicky Wu Wants Kids, Will Go to Wallace Huo’s Wedding
318. Kate Tsui Plans to Expand Career in Mainland China
319. Eddie Kwan’s Daughter Possesses Beauty and Brains
320. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
321. Nicky Wu Wants Kids, Will Go to Wallace Huo’s Wedding
322. William Feng’s “Ice Fantasy” to Air July 24
323. Eddie Kwan’s Daughter Possesses Beauty and Brains
324. Synopsis of TVB’s “Between Love & Desire”
325. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
326. Eddie Kwan’s Daughter Possesses Beauty and Brains
327. Eddie Kwan’s Daughter Possesses Beauty and Brains
328. William Feng’s “Ice Fantasy” to Air July 24
329. Kate Tsui Plans to Expand Career in Mainland China
330. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
331. Fiona Sit is a Dancing Machine in New MV for “Miss Fiona”
332. Fiona Sit is a Dancing Machine in New MV for “Miss Fiona”
333. Moka Fong Deals with Pressure of Dating Aaron Kwok
334. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
335. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
336. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
337. Fiona Sit is a Dancing Machine in New MV for “Miss Fiona”
338. Fiona Sit is a Dancing Machine in New MV for “Miss Fiona”
339. Fiona Sit is a Dancing Machine in New MV for “Miss Fiona”
340. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
341. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
342. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
343. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
344. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
345. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
346. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
347. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
348. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
349. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
350. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
351. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
352. Fiona Sit is a Dancing Machine in New MV for “Miss Fiona”
353. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
354. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
355. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
356. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
357. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
358. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
359. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
360. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
361. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
362. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
363. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
364. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
365. Fiona Sit is a Dancing Machine in New MV for “Miss Fiona”
366. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
367. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
368. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
369. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
370. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
371. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
372. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
373. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
374. Selena Li Denies Being Apathetic Towards Career: “I’m Too Passive”
375. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
376. China’s Hottest Male Idols for the First Half of 2016
377. Moka Fong Deals with Pressure of Dating Aaron Kwok
378. Selena Li Denies Being Apathetic Towards Career: “I’m Too Passive”
379. Nicky Wu Wants Kids, Will Go to Wallace Huo’s Wedding
380. Selena Li Denies Being Apathetic Towards Career: “I’m Too Passive”
381. 13 Mr. Hong Kong Contestants Meet Up with TVB Producers
382. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
383. Ron Ng Setting Up Own Studio, Wants to Work with Tavia Yeung Again
384. Selena Li Denies Being Apathetic Towards Career: “I’m Too Passive”
385. 13 Mr. Hong Kong Contestants Meet Up with TVB Producers
386. Nicky Wu Wants Kids, Will Go to Wallace Huo’s Wedding
387. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
388. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
389. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
390. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
391. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
392. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
393. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
394. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
395. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
396. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
397. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
398. Ron Ng Setting Up Own Studio, Wants to Work with Tavia Yeung Again
399. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
400. Ron Ng Setting Up Own Studio, Wants to Work with Tavia Yeung Again
401. “Presumed Accidents” Finale Achieves 31 Points in Viewership Ratings
402. “Presumed Accidents” Finale Achieves 31 Points in Viewership Ratings
403. Bobby-Joyce Duo Achieves Ratings Glory; “House of Spirit” Peaks to 30 Points
404. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
405. Grace Chan Leave Reminders for Kevin Cheng On His Fridge
406. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
407. Ron Ng Setting Up Own Studio, Wants to Work with Tavia Yeung Again
408. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
409. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
410. Raymond Lam Arranges a Personal Driver for Karena Ng
411. Jet’s Li’s Daughter is a Philanthropist
412. Benjamin Yuen Transforms into a Woman for “Three Women, One Gene”
413. Ron Ng Setting Up Own Studio, Wants to Work with Tavia Yeung Again
414. Raymond Lam Arranges a Personal Driver for Karena Ng
415. Cecilia Cheung Takes Sons to Thailand for Summer Break
416. “Cold War 2” Wins the Weekend, Breaks Stephen Chow’s Box Office Records
417. Bobby-Joyce Duo Achieves Ratings Glory; “House of Spirit” Peaks to 30 Points
418. “Cold War 2” Wins the Weekend, Breaks Stephen Chow’s Box Office Records
419. “Cold War 2” Wins the Weekend, Breaks Stephen Chow’s Box Office Records
420. Bobby-Joyce Duo Achieves Ratings Glory; “House of Spirit” Peaks to 30 Points
421. “Cold War 2” Wins the Weekend, Breaks Stephen Chow’s Box Office Records
422. “Cold War 2” Wins the Weekend, Breaks Stephen Chow’s Box Office Records
423. “Presumed Accidents” Finale Achieves 31 Points in Viewership Ratings
424. Benjamin Yuen Transforms into a Woman for “Three Women, One Gene”
425. Angelica Lee: “My Two Sons Have Arrived”
426. Kenneth Ma Linked with Co-star, Connie Man
427. Grace Chan Leave Reminders for Kevin Cheng On His Fridge
428. Grace Chan Leave Reminders for Kevin Cheng On His Fridge
429. Benjamin Yuen Transforms into a Woman for “Three Women, One Gene”
430. Benjamin Yuen Transforms into a Woman for “Three Women, One Gene”
431. Aimee Chan Makes First Post-baby Appearance with Moses Chan
432. Bobby-Joyce Duo Achieves Ratings Glory; “House of Spirit” Peaks to 30 Points
433. Grace Chan Leave Reminders for Kevin Cheng On His Fridge
434. Benjamin Yuen Transforms into a Woman for “Three Women, One Gene”
435. Benjamin Yuen Transforms into a Woman for “Three Women, One Gene”
436. Bobby-Joyce Duo Achieves Ratings Glory; “House of Spirit” Peaks to 30 Points
437. Benjamin Yuen Transforms into a Woman for “Three Women, One Gene”
438. Grace Chan Leave Reminders for Kevin Cheng On His Fridge
439. Angelica Lee: “My Two Sons Have Arrived”
440. Grace Chan Leave Reminders for Kevin Cheng On His Fridge
441. Bobby-Joyce Duo Achieves Ratings Glory; “House of Spirit” Peaks to 30 Points
442. Grace Chan Leave Reminders for Kevin Cheng On His Fridge
443. Bobby-Joyce Duo Achieves Ratings Glory; “House of Spirit” Peaks to 30 Points
444. Grace Chan Leave Reminders for Kevin Cheng On His Fridge
445. Grace Chan Leave Reminders for Kevin Cheng On His Fridge
446. Grace Chan Leave Reminders for Kevin Cheng On His Fridge
447. Grace Chan Leave Reminders for Kevin Cheng On His Fridge
448. Bobby-Joyce Duo Achieves Ratings Glory; “House of Spirit” Peaks to 30 Points
449. Bobby-Joyce Duo Achieves Ratings Glory; “House of Spirit” Peaks to 30 Points
450. Grace Chan Leave Reminders for Kevin Cheng On His Fridge
451. Grace Chan Leave Reminders for Kevin Cheng On His Fridge
452. Bobby-Joyce Duo Achieves Ratings Glory; “House of Spirit” Peaks to 30 Points
453. Bobby-Joyce Duo Achieves Ratings Glory; “House of Spirit” Peaks to 30 Points
454. Bobby-Joyce Duo Achieves Ratings Glory; “House of Spirit” Peaks to 30 Points
455. New “Legend of the Condor Heroes” Adaptation Stars William Yang, Li Yitong
456. New “Legend of the Condor Heroes” Adaptation Stars William Yang, Li Yitong
457. Six TVB Dramas That are Still in the “Warehouse”
458. Jinny Ng Denies Being a Boyfriend Stealer
459. Wallace Chung Searches for First Love in “Flowers Shall Send Us on Our Way”
460. “Presumed Accidents” Finale Achieves 31 Points in Viewership Ratings
461. “Presumed Accidents” Finale Achieves 31 Points in Viewership Ratings
462. Wallace Chung Searches for First Love in “Flowers Shall Send Us on Our Way”
463. Guo Jingjing and Kenneth Fok Reveal Their Manor
464. Guo Jingjing and Kenneth Fok Reveal Their Manor
465. New “Legend of the Condor Heroes” Adaptation Stars William Yang, Li Yitong
466. Guo Jingjing and Kenneth Fok Reveal Their Manor
467. “Presumed Accidents” Finale Achieves 31 Points in Viewership Ratings
468. Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo are Tying the Knot!
469. New “Legend of the Condor Heroes” Adaptation Stars William Yang, Li Yitong
470. Six TVB Dramas That are Still in the “Warehouse”
471. New “Legend of the Condor Heroes” Adaptation Stars William Yang, Li Yitong
472. Synopsis of TVB’s Ghost Comedy “House of Spirits”
473. New “Legend of the Condor Heroes” Adaptation Stars William Yang, Li Yitong
474. Guo Jingjing and Kenneth Fok Reveal Their Manor
475. New “Legend of the Condor Heroes” Adaptation Stars William Yang, Li Yitong
476. New “Legend of the Condor Heroes” Adaptation Stars William Yang, Li Yitong
477. New “Legend of the Condor Heroes” Adaptation Stars William Yang, Li Yitong
478. Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo are Tying the Knot!
479. Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo are Tying the Knot!
480. Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo are Tying the Knot!
481. Guo Jingjing and Kenneth Fok Reveal Their Manor
482. Guo Jingjing and Kenneth Fok Reveal Their Manor
483. Kent Tong’s Sons Won’t Audition for Mr. HK: “It’s Weird”
484. “Presumed Accidents” Finale Achieves 31 Points in Viewership Ratings
485. “Presumed Accidents” Finale Achieves 31 Points in Viewership Ratings
486. “Presumed Accidents” Finale Achieves 31 Points in Viewership Ratings
487. Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo are Tying the Knot!
488. “Presumed Accidents” Finale Achieves 31 Points in Viewership Ratings
489. Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo are Tying the Knot!
490. Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo are Tying the Knot!
491. Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo are Tying the Knot!
492. “Presumed Accidents” Finale Achieves 31 Points in Viewership Ratings
493. “Presumed Accidents” Finale Achieves 31 Points in Viewership Ratings
494. “Presumed Accidents” Finale Achieves 31 Points in Viewership Ratings
495. New “Legend of the Condor Heroes” Adaptation Stars William Yang, Li Yitong
496. “Presumed Accidents” Finale Achieves 31 Points in Viewership Ratings
497. Ruby Lin and Wallace Huo are Tying the Knot!
498. “Presumed Accidents” Finale Achieves 31 Points in Viewership Ratings
499. Michelle Chen and Chen Xiao Announce “Triple Happiness”
500. “Presumed Accidents” Finale Achieves 31 Points in Viewership Ratings