Annie Man to Get Married in March 2012!

By on January 26, 2012 in Celebrity Weddings, NEWS

In 2008, Annie Man (文頌嫻) was photographed by the paparazzi passionately kissing a man named Jason in a car. Last Thursday, Annie and Jason were spotted on Thursday trying out wedding dresses in the Tsim Sha Tsui district. The couple will be getting married on March 2, 2011 at the Four Seasons Hotel!

Thirty-five-year-old Annie Man possessed a very low key manner. That year, Annie had broken up with her architect boyfriend of 10 years, after which she did not actively look for another relationship. It was not until November 2008 that Annie was spotted kissing a 30-something man (Jason) in a suit in a $500,000 HKD black Mercedes Benz car.

Last Thursday, Annie and Jason were spotted window shopping. Before long, the couple entered a bridal shop, upon which the sales clerks immediately greeted them. It appeared that Annie and Jason had an appointment to try on their wedding attire. Annie changed into a sexy backless bridal dress, which sparked the admiration of everyone present, including Jason’s fixated stare. Afterward, Jason tried on his tuxedo for the wedding. The couple loving fixed each others’ attire.

In a telephone interview, Annie admitted that she and Jason were getting married. Asked whether she was currently pregnant, thus sparking the wedding, Annie laughed and said, “No! But if that were the case, then it was too early to confirm the pregnancy! I am trying to get married before Janet Chow (周家蔚) and Sherming Yiu (姚樂怡)!”

Annie revealed that she has been dating businessman, Jason, for 3 years.  Their relationship was very stable. “In fact, we had planned to get married at the end of last year, but we were unable to work out the schedule. After seeing many friends getting married recently, I took a more active role in planning our wedding.”

Annie’s bridesmaids will include Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) 、Angela Tong (湯盈盈)、Janet Chow (周家蔚) and Sherming Yiu (姚樂怡). Asked whether she will retire from the entertainment industry after marriage, Annie replied, “No, but I will reduce my workload, as I want to have a baby.”

Annie Man was once a rising star at ATV. In 2000, after switching to TVB, she was heavily utilized until TVB’s policy of promoting only contracted artists was administered. Annie turned her career to mainland China, fading from the Hong Kong television circle. After breaking up with her architect boyfriend, Annie met Jason at cousin’s social gathering.  When the press photographed Annie and Jason kissing in the car, the couple had just started dating. It was unexpected that their single kiss had locked their love!

Excerpt from Appledaily

Jayne: Annie Man looks wonderful at 35! Still so young! Her wedding gown is very sexy, as it looks almost entirely backless.

• Margaret Chung, Toby Leung Talk “Uncomfortable” Moments on TVB Filming Sets(1)
  • Past ATV Fadans: Where Are They Now?(15)
  • All You Need to Know About Charmaine Sheh and Her Squad(14)
  • Hot Celebrity Moms Featured in Charity Calendar(37)
  • Annie Man Gives Birth to 5-Pound Baby Girl(30)
  • Annie Man’s Daughter Will Have Short Legs(14)
  • Celebrity Weddings: Annie Man and Jason Lee(27)

• 32 comments to Annie Man to Get Married in March 2012!

1. Magic says:

Congrats to Annie and her future husband! H
      aven’t seen her in ages. I liked her a lot. :/

Login or Register before you can reply to Magic
    2. Rachel says:

awwwww congrats to annie!!! haven’t seen her in a tv series in so long!!! 🙁 last one was take my word for it hahaha very happy for her!! wish her all the best!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Rachel
    3. Cynthai says:

Wow! Cannot believe she’s 35! On a side note, her wedding dress is pretty scandalous!

Login or Register before you can reply to Cynthai
    4. HeTieShou says:

Oh my gosh, this really surprised me but I am really happy for her! Congrats to her and hope to see her wedding photos soon. However, I don’t like her wedding dress at all.. It looks kind of cheap and a bit too revealing from the back.I have seen other dresses that are backless too but they look way better than that… But anyways, congrats to her!!

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    5. HeTieShou says:

I also have not heard about Annie for a long time.. THe last series that I saw her in was the mainland series “Huang Fei Hong” with Dicky Cheung. I know that she has been in CHina since but haven’t seen her in that many series. Glad to hear about her again.. WOW, so many celebs and people are getting married lately… It is great to see some happy news for once.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    6. Meiyi says:

Congratulations! Wow its been so long I have heard of or see her, that I almost forgot about her! (sorry)I like her too. She is not bad in all her acting roles. Hope she will have new roles again soon.

Login or Register before you can reply to Meiyi
    7. Mandy Truong says:

Congrats. Wish they happiness

Login or Register before you can reply to Mandy Truong
    8. cinsin says:

Her wedding dress is horrible! It doesn’t suit her at all. I would’ve thought she was going to choose something more elegant. I’m hoping the dress is only for the photoshoot and she’s going to pick something else.

I wouldn’t be surprised if she was already pregnant, making it very obvious she wants to have a family.

Login or Register before you can reply to cinsin
      • HeTieShou replied:

I agree and hope that she can pick something better. Maybe she is only trying it on and that isn’t necessarily the one that she will choose. I actually liked Sonjia Kwok’s dress. It was nice and elegant…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    9. lychii04 says:

Wow congratulations to Annie! She’s soooo pretty and baby faced, doesn’t look 35! It’s nice that she was able to find a wonderful man to settle with, considering she was with another guy for 10 years prior. I mean, honestly that must’ve been a big heartbreak. Anyways, I don’t like the back of her dress, it looks too sexy for a wedding in my opinion.

Login or Register before you can reply to lychii04
    10. TVBFanatic says:

I diagree with some of the people here, I thought the dress was stunning! Especially the back. The headpiece really set it off. She’ll be the focus of the wedding, and that’s really the way it should be for the bride.

Login or Register before you can reply to TVBFanatic
    11. samantha says:

Her white dress is okay but the red/fuschia is so ugly.

Login or Register before you can reply to samantha
    12. pearl says:

so very happy for Annie. she was one of my fav. congrats to her and wishing her a very blessed marital bliss. btw, she has 2 mainland series. one with Chilam (not a couple tho) and another a modern drama.

Login or Register before you can reply to pearl
    13. advo says:

Aw, congrats to Annie! Always loved her, but rarely see her anymore. I don’t even know which Mainland shows she’s been in.

Login or Register before you can reply to advo
    14. Applelim says:

Good news about Annie Man. Haven’t heard or seen her in Mainland series for a while

Login or Register before you can reply to Applelim
    15. cynthia says:

She reminds me of a young DoDo Cheng

Login or Register before you can reply to cynthia
    16. Anna says:

I’ve always been a fan of Annie. Even till now, I do what I can to find her Chinese series.

Congrats to Annie! I’m happy she found her love.

Login or Register before you can reply to Anna
      • HeTieShou replied:

She hasn’t been in that many mainland China series. The last one that I saw was Wong Fei Hung with Dicky but that was it.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
        • Anna replied:

She’s been in two series with Dicky, Wong Fei Hung one and another one where she pairs up with him. She’s also in a series with Julian Cheung–Dragon Inn–something like that.

She has a modern series coming out—I’m anticipating that one!

Login or Register before you can reply to Anna
        • Anna replied:

What just happened to my reply?

Annie’s been in 2 series with Dicky and another one with Julian Cheung so far that I’ve seen. All are ancient mainland series.

She has a modern series that’s not released yet. I’m excited for this release!

I hope she will film more. I miss her.

Login or Register before you can reply to Anna
        • HeTieShou replied:

Really? She was in another series with Dicky?? Which one was that??? I only saw Wong fei Hung and that was it… I don’t know about the Chilam series either. I guess she just hasn’t been in that many series… Maybe she may retire?? Who knows??

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    17. Charbydis says:

Congrats to Annie & Jason! I will them both lots of happiness! Hope Annie will return to film in HK though I heard her husband lives in China long-term.

Login or Register before you can reply to Charbydis
    18. Samantha says:

Isn’t is bad luck for the future groom to see the bride’s wedding dress? Unless this is more of a Western folk myth.

Login or Register before you can reply to Samantha
      • Nicole replied:

They may be trying on gowns for bridal photoshoot. No big deal.

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
    19. Munkimui says:

Congrats to Annie n husband. Where has she been?

Login or Register before you can reply to Munkimui
      • HeTieShou replied:

She has been in CHina so if you don’t watch mainland China series then you won’t see her..

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    20. sandcherry says:

Her wedding dress is horrible! It doesn’t suit her at all. She does not have a good figure (full at the breasts, and tall and slim in her body) to wear that kind of “mermaid” style. I don’t like the back in particular. It is “stunning” but cheap looking, and does not suit her skinny body.

The fuchsia dress looks a bit better. It is bright and attractive, but I still don’t think Annie looks good in “mermaid” style dresses. She has to be taller and fuller in her top.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • HeTieShou replied:

I agree and think that she should wear different types of dresses instead of those mermaid type of dresses. I think those ball gown type would fit her more.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    21. Fox says:

Congrats her. In her age,she definitely looks good.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
    22. Mr.chow says:

Congrats! Thank god she isn’t marrying a gweilo.

Login or Register before you can reply to Mr.chow
      • HeTieShou replied:

Sorry but I find your comment abit offensive. So what if she married a foreigner because if you love someone, should their race/nationality matter?? As long as they are happy and love each other, that is what should matter most…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    23. mag says:

Congratulations to Annie. Really like her clean image. Haven’t seen her tv series for a long time. Wish her marital bliss.

Login or Register before you can reply to mag