Benny Chan Becomes Mario after Botox

By on July 18, 2019 in NEWS

Benny Chan Becomes Mario after Botox

Benny Chan (陳浩民) and Carman Lee (李若彤) recently attended an event in China and reignited fond memories of their collabortation in 1997 TVB drama Demi- Gods and Semi- Devils <天龍八部>. Many fans attended and stayed throughout the rain, causing both stars to be extremely grateful. After 20 years, Carmen still looks as youthful from her face to body. However, 50-year-old Benny raised some eyebrows with his botox-enhanced face.

Known as a perfectionist, Benny previously admitted to getting botox injections with his wife and has posted these photos on social media. Netizens were shocked but applauded him for his bravery.

However at the event, Benny had a thick moustache, coupled with his plump cheeks and wrinkle free face. Many netizens felt that he looked like the Nintendo character Mario! Many noticed that when he smiled, his expressions were very rigid and unnatural leading to comments on how it was a shame that his handsome face has become like this!

Benny humorously responded on Weibo, “Wow! So many comments~ For someone who doesn’t usually rely on his looks, I’ve made it to the top of search rankings based on my face! Everyone, the next time you see me, please try your best to use a filter to make my photos look better.”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Kiki for JayneStars.com.

• No Related Posts.

• 12 comments to Benny Chan Becomes Mario after Botox

1. yuyu says:

If you know that Botox will make you look worse, why not just let your age shows?

Login or Register before you can reply to yuyu
    2. wm2017 says:

OMG…Carman Lee also looks a bit weird.

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
      • mike replied:

@wm2017 ya, did they use the same botox service? She looks like from Thailand.

Login or Register before you can reply to mike
        • wm2017 replied:

@mike Lol…Well, I never find Carmen Lee attractive anyway but you know who she reminds of me in that pic above? Jay Chou’s young wife but of course in an unnatural way. lol…
          Benny Chan dude OMG…He has always been weird to me but now he can be legitimately ‘porky & add plastic face’ haha LOL… If he had plastic surgery, it be like plastic surgery gone wrong guess we can call it Botox Failure. He has like what 4-5 kids now? What is he trying to do anyway? haha

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
    3. coralie says:

They both look botoxed here, except Benny looks worse.

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
    4. m0m0 says:

they both had botox but carmen had it earlier so it doesn’t look as bad as benny.

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
    5. 1piscesish says:

I think he looks more like Eric Suen there lol! Eyebrows are too unnatural and mustache doesn’t suit him.

And omg, did not realize that was Carmen Lee! Looks like another person! I swear she looked a lot older in some other videos I’ve seen but in that pic, she looks so youthful!

Login or Register before you can reply to 1piscesish
    6. jimmyszeto says:

I knew Benny and Joe Ma were good friends but I didn’t know they used the same botox service….

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
    7. babycakes says:

He looks like he had too much cheek fillers, eyelift and botox. He should apologize to Mario!

Login or Register before you can reply to babycakes
    8. mi520 says:

As a perfectionist, Benny’s age look shouldn’t look too bad. He doesn’t need botox…he won’t look like Mario forever, right?
      Oh boy, I’m laughing and crying at the same time. xD

Login or Register before you can reply to mi520
    9. hannah says:

oh my! he looks ewww

Login or Register before you can reply to hannah
    10. passingby2 says:

I think he had more than botox, definitely had fillers (chipmunk cheeks), upper eyelid surgery and browlift (eyebrows unnaturally raised, giving him a puzzled look). Botched up job lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to passingby2