Kris Wu Looks Like Bobby Yip’s Son After Weight Gain

By on July 2, 2019 in NEWS

Kris Wu Looks Like Bobby Yip’s Son After Weight Gain

Chinese artiste and former EXO member Kris Wu (吳亦凡) has always been very fashionable when it comes to his appearance. So when he noticeably put on weight recently, “Kris Wu is getting fat” became a trending topic on Weibo.

But the most absurd part, netizens pointed out, was his resemblance to Bobby Yip’s (八両金) son. After Kris let his hair grow up to his shoulders, he often tucks his long hair behind his ears, causing his face to appear bigger.

When Kris was asked about being heavier, he admitted he’s trying to lose weight. “I’ve always eaten in moderation, so I can only say it’s because I’m getting older.”

He explained that he exercised often when he was preparing for his concert, but hasn’t had the time recently because of his busy schedule.

Source: HK01

This article is written by MelodyC for JayneStars.com.

21 comments to Kris Wu Looks Like Bobby Yip’s Son After Weight Gain

1. hazel says:

Never got his appeal. He has a douche face and isn’t even a good singer or actor. Mainland Chinese audiences have weird tastes.

Login or Register before you can reply to hazel
    • littlefish replied:

@hazel hahaha well said. I don’t find him handsome in anyway either, and also think his music and acting is utter crap, But those Chinese girls seem to eat up any boys…. too desperate for boy lol

Login or Register before you can reply to littlefish
      • galaxynoona replied:

@littlefish Im sorry someone shoved a stick up your ass and your jealous of him because nobody knows you world wide.

Login or Register before you can reply to galaxynoona
      • aktf replied:

@galaxynoona i have to agree with hazel lol he looks gross and ugly lol his acting and singing is total crap. Not sure about hazeI, but i cant be jealous of him since im a girl. Just my opinion. I can tell from your username, you re a fan lol butthurt because someone is talking crap about your oppa lol

Login or Register before you can reply to aktf
      • kpopfan109 replied:

@aktf he isn’t even korean dumbo

Login or Register before you can reply to kpopfan109
      • littlefish replied:

@galaxynoona lol, I don’t want to be known world wide, so that’s fine with me. And it seems the person got their ass poked is you, not me lol. I’m laughing at your comment while you seem pretty fuming xD his acting in valerian is pretty bad, and he doesn’t even look good in there with his skinny frame. Now he gains weight, he looks even worse xD

Login or Register before you can reply to littlefish
      • msxie0714 replied:

@littlefish During his EXO days he had a huge international fan base.

Login or Register before you can reply to msxie0714
    • galaxynoona replied:

@hazel Im sure no one got your apeel either and thats why your hating on him, Shut your mouth unless you get on his level

Login or Register before you can reply to galaxynoona
    • m0m0 replied:

@hazel
      never saw him act so can’t comment. his singing is not great but i find him extremely attractive in his exo days and before this weight gain.

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
    • kpopfan109 replied:

@hazel you are a rude person it hurts people to be fat shamed

Login or Register before you can reply to kpopfan109
  2. hannah says:

he is just overrated average looking guy lol dont know what the hype with him cant sing or rap

Login or Register before you can reply to hannah
  3. wm2017 says:

I am not a fan but he does seem cute at times but these pics above were all awful. haha lol the one w/the bag? I thought it was a girl. OMG. The one with the glasses was weird and the chubby one total opposite of him in his movies and I only watched one w/Crystal Liu. He can’t sing period. Whoever this Bobby Yip is his son is not that bad looking. Are they trying to make fun of his son because the guy looks homely? That’s mean if that’s the case. Ugly parents does NOT guarantee good looking kids. I have seem parents who are good looking but kids turned out to be average where as ugly parents also can have good looking offsprings. You never know!! Lol

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
  4. niangniang says:

He looked like an Auntie in that pink tweed(?) or knitted Louis Vuitton jacket and sling bag.

Login or Register before you can reply to niangniang
  5. galaxynoona says:

@hazel and not everyone has to be skinny.

Login or Register before you can reply to galaxynoona
  6. nobooo says:

Those r just unglam photos of him! Big fat shame much!

Login or Register before you can reply to nobooo
  7. jjwong says:

@galaxynoona @kpopfan109 no one is far shaming him. Most is just saying he’s not attractive (which if very subjective and no one needs to like him even if he’s perfect for some) and his talent is mediocre at best (if you think his acting and singing are godlike then srly I cant help you bc you’re beyond blinded fanning). I do give him a kudo for being or at least trying to stay relevant and somehow got a ray of Hollywood.

For me personnel, I never understood his appeal. Then again the whole kpop craze is beyond me too.

Login or Register before you can reply to jjwong
  8. vbabe8 says:

Those recent pictures of Kris Wu might not be your cup of tea but he is being truthful about his weight, there’s no shame or embarrassment about that so I applaud that he is taking it seriously, knows his body type, realizes his busy schedule that keeps him from his normal routine of working out at the gym as well as paying attention to his diet. We’ve all been there, let’s face it, been there, and working on getting back in shape. He is a fine actor, I’ve heard him sing on some award shows, he sounds just fine, kudos to him to take care of all that is needed to have a successful career, healthy & happy life. So please stop the ridiculous poking fun at his image, what about your image, huh?

Login or Register before you can reply to vbabe8
    • littlefish replied:

@vbabe8 most comments are about his so called talents, which most think very little off. The article itself made fun of his image, learn to read *shake my head*.

Login or Register before you can reply to littlefish