Latest 500 Comments
@littlefish her family is part of her image. and it proves my point - modeling is not just the forte of those who are blessed aesthetically.
@hohliu the internet is a hotbed for bullying.
@snoopy she looks like one of many koreans who went under the knife.
@ross British rulers banned any type of demonstration under sedition laws. Those who protested in the 60s were deported to china. It seems HKers now have the freedoms that did not exist before '89.
@anoninhk Agree on that. A few years ago, an international artiste from ny hometown openly declared support for an allegedly corrupt ex leader, prompting calls for boycott of her movies. It is best to keep a 'no comment' stance on political affiliation.
@melody also crystal Fing has every right to be there, this girl isn’t in film industry, she’s there to gain press, and this is how she gets it lol
@m0m0 yup, how our world has become so much double standard. You can’t comment harshly on fat/LGBT, even though it has nothing to do with fat/lgbt! That’s why they say people that is most vulnerable is like the loudest mouth -.- (why bullies are essentially insecure fragile people lol).
@coralie Uhm, I think Kendal got in due to family connection, not just merely because of her body or face. Her face helps but the first step was that important family connection lol. I remember the first time I knew of them was America’s next top model, where they were freshly step in the modelling business
She looked better pre-procedure...at least there was more volume to her face
@prettysup1 I was just going to come and say the same thing
“It’s hard for women to accept this incident, but they can overcome this because of their faith" I guess it's easy for men to accept an incident like this??
@ross Yea, she should definitely have known better given the never-ending tension between HK and Mainland. It’s sad that HK has come to this (where a celebrity can’t even express their views without getting lambasted), but that’s the reality of the environment we live in. To be honest, it’s gotten to the point where celebrities might as well shut down their social media accounts so they don’t have to worry about accidentally posting something offensive to Mainland China. Seriously though, the actions of these Mainland netizens illustrate exactly why the massive protests in HK going on currently are necessary (there was another protest this past Sunday with supposedly 2 million Hong Kongers in attendance). If anything, they’re giving more ammo to the movement rather than helping their Communist rulers suppress it.
@karina it's no big deal if we call the Govt by any sort of name here to show our disgust. We aren't so patriotic and have our own views but can become united during events. However in China, even a struggling peasant will chant 'I Love China' and the peasant is still a struggling peasant and he won't know why he loves China....
This is like the third or fourth article with typos. Considering your name is Sammi, it shouldn't be difficult to spell Sammi's actual name correctly. Please edit/proof read your work before publishing it.
Love Fung-Sa!!! Hope they will have more collaborations!
Some netizen are too nasty, ignoring them does not even help.
Sorry, I am not her fan thus I dont normally select to watch drama she stars in....Unless the story and other cast are very good. But undergoing the knife to make cosmetic facial change is not a crime, so many artist do that. Some are just more obvious then others.
@jimmyszeto the apology is for getting caught and possibly jeopardizing the band's earning potential. I agree that those two were an open secret and she probably even flirted with all of them. Which man doesn't like attention from a young woman when she jokes and laughs with them? Especially one who's wife is an exercise fanatic, skin and bones, and busy workng away preparing for a concert and he doesnt get any womanly attention.
@megamiaow same in hong kong. you will get flamed for supporting the hk government.you can't win either way so hk artistes just keep their political views to themselves
@jimmyszeto so there were 6 million against the protest?
For me she looks like a Korean now and bit like Kathy Chow. When I was watchmaking Eternal Love (三生三世十里桃花), her looks bothered me a little....pretty but something is off while looking at her.
Obviously she did. She looks like a Barbie doll.
@jimmyszeto I think you are thinking too black and white. Western countries like US, Canada and Britain does the same does that mean they are brainwashed? China just go to overboard with it.
It is a bread and butter issue for her....she should have known better. However great that she is supporting the HK...its a serious issue and people in HK has done the right thing
@megamiaow A lot of national pride is taught and brainwashed into them anyway. They know deep within themselves that they are not genuinely proud...
Considering Jacqueline was going to all their meal gatherings, I’m not sure what the apology is about when the affair was already an open secret amongst his group of friends.
@babycakes Didn't know that. In the article you have attached, she's blaming everyone beside herself for everything that the reporters are questioning her and more to paint herself as the innocent victim. Haha
@hayden i thought she had a sweet outgoing image that most guys liked. as a girl, i thought she was sweet too but not the pretty type.
@wm2017 i'd like to think it's whose toes you stepped on. the spouse whose cheated on don't have the legion of fans to demand justice for their idol.
that's why the wise say never talk about politics as an artist b/c whichever side you don't agree w/ will despise you.
sometimes these pants are not revealing at all if you look at it w/ naked eyes. it's these bright flashlight cameras that gets through the clothing revealing the insides. the person wearing it doesn't even know until they see themselves in the news the next day.
@coralie well, it's the pure image that attract his fans not the dirty smelly smoker image. but i don't know if philanthropy is really going to savage his habitual smoker image.
Well, well, well isn't this absolutely annoying and petty. Although I understand where the mainland netizens are coming from, they clearly have no desire to see artists express their political opinions. Aren't we all human? This type of censorship is unreasonable, but unsurprisingly very mainland haha. Isn't this similar to what HK was protesting in the first place (be honest, no BS, plz)? We can all still have different opinions and enjoy the capitalist money making machine of the entertainment industry. Naturally, Charmaine should have exercised better judgment here considering her profession and the political climate. But the bullying behavior of the netizens is embarrassing.
@msxie0714 yeah, you're right. it's that mystical and pure image that attract fan girls. every generation is the same from the 80s till now. i once thought that my idols were untouchable and pure too. i don't know what i would have thought if i found out that my idols smoked. probably freaked out too and if he was dating, heart would have sank and posted hate messages on his gf's blog too.
@sol365 indeed China won’t miss her since her acting sucks anyway but she would definitely miss China since her livelihood now depends on it. Ah well unless she wants to downgrade & come back to TVB
Assuming she still has a career in the China entertainment industry, considering the political controversies she embroiled herself in. All her upcoming series might be just be scrapped.
Most look good here to me. Excess muscle looks horrible. Slim but still toned is best.
@funnlim Chinese netizens are extremely petty. They go to all lengths to punish people, especially if you hurt their national pride. But, I also understand why she retracted her comment. She is relying on work in China now not HK.
@bearbear this Helen woman isn't so clean herself. She lied about her ethnicity, education and age. She is full vietnamese and not half Taiwanese. Lol https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3065670 https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3067811
@coralie with these things, it appears that it’s easier for a guy to make a come back then a girl. In Jacqueline’s, with Sammi’s fan base and with Sammi being the Queen in the music industry, I think the come back will be much tougher.. I’m sure TVB will be playing the deck of cards carefully. But I always wonder thou...
Although one can excuse that feelings cannot be controlled, the difference between a human and an animal is the ability to decide what action should one be taking, how one should behave. Since that Helen comments that no one other than the parties should have a say in the matter, why then is she commenting about the misery of a third wheel? This latest scandal is yet another spouse cheating with a family friend, totally disgusting, hurting and insulting.
@anoninhk If we include the people sitting at home supporting in front of their TV sets then there might be a million....
@hazel That's always been the Natalie way. Always zero enthusiasm, zero charisma,zero onscreen presence. She doesn't even have a captivating appearance nor voice. I feel Crystal is probably the most naturally gifted actress to come from Miss HK, in years. Even Tracy Chu took quite few series to improve. Crystal is already fitting in nicely....
Did I read right? She just liked the instagram post right? She is from HK. She has a right to her own opinion even if politics, She didn't really voice out anything,she did it by action. Anyway she shouldn't have bothered. China issue is sticky issue.
@jimmyszeto Natalie recites her lines like she's doing a table read; zero emotion and forced. She pauses in between lines and ruins the flow. I must say I disliked Ali when she started out; thought she was terrible in Law dis-Order. However, despite having only seen the first 5 episodes of the Big White Duel, I can tell that she has improved dramatically. I also quite like Crystal Fung and Kelly Cheung.
@citygal it's not a fact that one million joined the protest. the figure was reported by the organisers and it could have been vastly inflated. the police estimated 240,000.
Agreed that Charmaine should have known better not to get involved with China, specifically when acting career is on a arise! On a separate note, Here for supporting correct information. the actual English title for “天與地” is “When Heaven Burns”. The theme song for “天與地” is Heaven and Earth by Paul Wong. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Heaven_Burns Also Jayne has coverage on 天與地” as well.
Charmaine should know better than to get involve. Looks like this will be the end of her. If they do ban her in China, it won't be a huge loss and she won't be missed. Her acting is not that great anyway. Looks like she might need to crawl back to TVB or focus on her business ventures.
The massive protest gave me the goosebumps & i was in awe at the sight of 1.03 million HK ppl standing up to say NO to this new law which, if legislated into law, might be misused by China in future to haul up some ppl they don't like. Hongkongers would have to self censor & lose their freedom of expression. This is definitely different from the Occupy Protest which did not have full support of HK ppl & overseas chinese. Charmaine's quick u-turn is obviously a bread and butter issue & to save her acting career in mainland. Nothing wrong with that. It just that she should hv provided her support discreetly.
Many girls who are brought up in HK and China are taught that finding a rich guy is the key to a secure life. In the West, we take it more day by day without as many motives...
I surprisedly enjoy this drama. The entire cast were easy on the eyes and I thought some of the sub-stories were interesting. Raymond and Charlene have great chemistry!
Is that Roy in that picture on the left? It looks more like Karry Wang (another TF boy) to me.
What a weird coincidence that their Chinese names are practically identical except for the middle character.
@m0m0 because obsessed fans and the entertainment media promote them as gods and goddesses.
@funnlim It's refreshing she's not just another typical status and class conscious material girl in the entertainment world.
@coralie Their issues were quite different. Jacqueline Wong acted inappropriately in the public (inside a taxi with a 3rd party). She brought shame and a terrible image to TVB for being a TVB artiste. Hugo Wong acted inappropriately, too, but not in the public. It was just his lousy personal life made public.
please get your facts right. a million people went to protest... Also, 天與地 English title is When Heaven Burns. NOT Heaven and Earth, which it just seems like you directly translated. A simple google search would've helped.
Tvb is lack of male actors so they had no choice but to still use a douchebag like him.
@coralie JW has a video so is not easily forgettable and forgivable. Also she is not a likeable actress to begin with.
@funnlim I feel the same about how the public hospital works being poorly (i.e. not) explained. I’m enjoying this series so far, and this is a unpopular opinion but I too think Natalie’s acting (or reacting) thus far in the show is a bit better than Ali’s, but I’m sure once I see more of Ali I’ll feel differently as I like both actresses equally. And I think you’re talking about Stephen Wong, the one Matthew Ho looks similar to!
@coralie kong wah’s wife was a nobody? haha LOL..Really see that's the difference right there!!! She did it to a well liked queen of pop in HK that's why it's unforgivable. I know right, all those mistresses still have buzz in the circle after their mistress days why can't JW? lol...haha...
@coralie HK is a misogynistic, hypocritical city ...Right? omg...esp they would go to the extremes like writing letters/or calling to have TVB fire her?? Really citizens? haha LOL..Crazy. Then all the mistresses should have the same treatment as well.
i dont know what's worse - that they put him up to this when he doesn't want to or that they orchestrated this to win public approval.
@bubbles23 okay, HK might not find her forgivable, but that's because HK is a misogynistic, hypocritical city. that's the main reason why she's not forgivable. plenty of HK celebrities have been caught cheating - mostly men, but they're still adored and accepted by the public. alan tam, george lam, joey leung, jackie chan, etc. but they all got away mostly unharmed. so if it's just from her actions alone, it doesn't explain the intense hate.
@wm2017 yeah i have those same questions myself. what makes her so much more unforgivable than someone like michelle reis or anita yuen or sheren tang or heck, even queenie chu? the bottom line is that while her actions are despicable, the nail in the coffin is that she did it to someone loved and famous. with sheren, kong wah's wife was a nobody, so doesn't generate buzz.
@jimmyszeto okay, point taken. it's not about what they did, but WHO they did it to lol. basically, their main issue is with the fact that JW did the deed to someone famous and loved, so that makes her unforgivable and unbankable in the eyes of the hypocrites.
@m0m0 Being a celeb they will be more motivated to get in shape. Look at how motivated Andy Lau has been to stay in shape over the decades. I don’t think people understand what big and muscular is. Being extremely thin like most of the above are, it would take less than a month in gym and stay on a high protein diet to display give us a fake smokescreen in pictures that they are strong. Gaining in weight to get bigger while building muscles is called building muscles.
@coralie That's why I wonder why people/TVB would be so forgiven towards Sheren Teng was it who Kong Wah cheated with? Why was she different? She was older than JW as well I think no when it happened? She's like my mom's generation so I assumed she was older lol....Can we say they have easily forgiven her due to she was never that popular back in the days to begin with and KW n the singer wife also is not super legendary than Sammy C & Andy H so they didnt think much of it? That KW and the wife even also had kids at the time. Why is ST forgiven and ppl find it so much harder for JW? Yes, again b/c she was also cheating on goody goody Kenneth Ma? hahah That was more the reason to hate her right? I mean come on if you think about it cheating is cheating all the same no? lol..hahaha
@funnlim I’m liking it so far but the director or story is trying to make the characters seem more complicated when in fact they are very simple and each character’s motivations are quite obvious. It tries too hard to use music to add conflicts in the characters in the ‘When Heavens Burn’ mode when it is nowhere near that well written. Kenneth and Natalie’s relationship isn’t at all ambiguous. It’s just a previous marriage where Natalie wanted Kenneth to protect his job but he was more bothered about his patients health and feelings. That’s it! Apart from maybe Natalie, everyone is at their usual decent level of acting with no stand out but this group have always been quite solid. I think we need more changes the personalities in the main characters for the acting to be tested. At the moment this is just heading into a very steadily acted drama which would be a waste of the beautiful scenery of the hospital and the political theme....
What is all these obsession with being supermodels? I mean to me hardest job. To stay so so so skinny ... I mean if you are born skinny fine, but to make so much effort to stay so thin.. I'd rather be a doctor or lawyer. At least can still eat.
Wish them luck. If nature and frequency can't help them, science can.
@coralie Shorter distance, better food, similar culture, similar language, better weather maybe, good security perhaps.. mostly language and value and food and people and maybe he wants to marry a malaysian girl.
Because for Hong Kong, Malaysia's real estate is dirt cheap. Their 400 sq feet flat's value is our bungalow or condo in middle of city over 1000 sg ft. For Malaysians...our real estate is expensive and overpriced. A lot can;t afford the real estate in city now, or out of city or far away from city. HK can, China can, retired westerners can, we can't.
I beg to differ. Some are just thin, no muscle definition, so fair and quite scary looking. I gotta hand it to the k pop stars. It's like they are born with those arms and flat stomachs of steel. Nah, not muscular.
Don't know him, don't know her, that's not a friends kiss, she is his mistress, his wife rather be blind, deaf and mute and he will continue on and his career won't die.
He should quickly find himself a girlfriend so for the sex part, he need not jeapordise his career and sleep with just anyone. Anyway he committed no crime. Was it immoral? No. Was he a cheap jerk? Yes. Douchebag. Did she really got pregnant and had to have an abortion? Story unknown. Matter settled. Careers shouldn't be lost over such allegations. He was cheap. Maybe that itself hurt his more. He's no gallant gentleman but fans rejoice (or beware, whichever perspective you take), you got a chance to bed him.
@tatsumakijim No he did something some might say immoral specially the allegation about pregnancy and all that
She gives me a sense like she's so out of it, so unfamous, so simple and I wonder why then she joined the entertainment world? Maybe she didn't think it was anything until she joined and realised what a terrible industry it is? Anyway she should play any doctor in medical series. She looks believable as young doctor.
@jimmyszeto I thought Ali was comatose in her performance. She was so cold, so indifferent
I like it, but I don't love it yet. At least I am still watching which is an amazing feat for me for tvb series these days. The hospital building is gorgeous but what building is it? Can public hospital look so... nice? Acting wise...i suppose Ali Lee is supposed to be an emotionally cold doctor? Because her performance is very cold. Natalie is warmer but she is mostly reacting rather than acting but at least a tad warmer than Ali. And is it compulsory that any series must have a positive naive nice one that cries, a lot? The guys are ok except why Kenneth has that ugly hairstyle? It is funny he is supposed to be same age or around same time as Ram isn't it? But is he convincing as a good man trying to do good? yes. But is he convincing as a great maverick doctor trying to defy the system, whatever it may be? Nope. But the worst had to be roger. He's an amazing actor but in here he is playing his character like a caricature. I just got a feeling his character isn't that terrible? because this is like kdrama mode. every episode has at least 2 threats being issued, 1 bargain being struck, few attempts to discredit someone and in the end lives may or may not be saved. But for few consecutive episodes we have patients with questionable mental health and i thought instead of neurosurgery, this is the perfect excuse to bring out psychiatrist or therapist which they have but never shown. What a waste. I recommend a similar but a better series, New Amsterdam. Ep 1-2 was a fluke the rest was amazing and the doctors are believable. I mean this series has too many young doctors in top position, it doesn't make sense to me BUT roger being in his position is understandable since he could be someone who keeps himself fit and youthful even if roger looks rather old in here. I am glad though to see 2 similar actors in same series... whats the name of Matthew Ho's lookalike in here that always stands next to Roger? And come on, it';s public hospital so maybe it is a teaching hospital?More students? I know it is about politics but it is so badly explained (as in not explained) I really do think the only politics here is a battle between 2 egoistical men. Not a brilliant series but at least good fun.
@rainbow28 different story w/ jacqueline b/c sammi's fans won't let it get by that easily
why can't people accept that idols are just human beings...
@coralie It does not work like that. Fans and sponsors won’t blacklist series involving Hugo Wong but almost certainly do not want to be associated Jacqueline. It does not matter who committed the worse act. It’s all about the financial potential...
@coralie woah there. Jacqueline was cheating while she was in a stable relationship... Hugo had a consenting encounter with his fan. While what Hugo did is not acceptable as a celeb, Jacqueline's actions are not forgivable in the hk culture. Hugo's a douche but Jacqueline hurt two of the most respected celebrities in HK, she's not going to ever be used by TV stations again.
@wm2017 most people's argument is based off the idea that she was unfaithful or that she lacked morals/ethics going after someone's husband? if the former, then i guess hugo didn't meet that criteria (that we know of) & his partner wasn't someone famous. but at least the people impacted by JW's scandal have forgiven her. can't say the same for hugo. so if he can be forgiven by the company, i think she stands a good chance, too. not to mention previous parties like him law as you noted or amigo chui or joey leung. they did forgive actress queenie chu though, which was surprising.
It reminded me of one Korean singer called Jay Park. From his looks, u cannot imagine he is actually muscular with well-built body. He has a very fair and nice complexion as well.
@coralie Well, most people would argue it's because he was married to the Queen of pop and she was dating someone else. To me yes, all the same but HK media/ppl have such different views on these so called scandals. I still remember Him Law and the Teresa girl. She was a victim and got frozen really? Him Law didn't get a scratch on him did he and managed to snag so called # 1 actress from TVB.
@ricky721 if they can forgive hugo, they should also forgive jacqueline. i don't see what they did as different.
Forgiving Hugo is one thing... Could TVB be paving the road to forgive Jacqueline Wong in the near future.
I feel that this Aaron is not sincere. Look at his face and he is not showing any signs of apology like Andy Hui....maybe he is not good in acting lol
That is one ill fitting fashion.
LOL, his PR company are doing lots of image repair....
@jimmyszeto I just watched TVB entertainment news’ recap of the Huading Awards and guess what — no mention of Catherine whatsoever. Practically all other winners were mentioned, including those from Mainland whom no one in HK knows, yet Catherine, who is from HK and won a major award, wasn’t mentioned even in passing. There’s biased, petty TVB for you!
Guess Jacqueline Wong will be fogiven after 6 months too?
Everything looks great above the waist from the hair to the makeup and shoulder cut-outs. Below the waist is trashy.
@niangniang same with Jing Chao, Latin dancer are tone, but his buff upper body suggested he does a lot of work out! I love how in princess silver, it looks like the clothes could barely contain him lol! He looks very much a General! Can’t wait for his new series with Tiffany Tang, where even though he’s only second lead, and die, but at least, he will not be evil xD out of this lot, I only like Jing Chao!
Liu Wen grew on me. She's able to handle many different kinds of looks and has a unique beauty to her
@jimmyszeto Yea…the twist was from Usual Suspects but they also copied from HK movies too, as there were scenes reminiscent of Chow Yun Fat’s iconic classic A Better Tomorrow (ironically, those comparisons were part of Project Gutenburg’s promo efforts too, whereas they tried to downplay the similarities to Usual Suspects – I guess it’s ok to to be blatant about copying from other HK movies, lol). I agree that the best thing about the movie was Catherine Chau’s performance – as much as I love Chow Yun Fat (as an actor and as a person), I watched that movie mostly for Catherine.
@llwy12 Amazingly Catherine is catching up on her buddy Charmaine....
@coralie Yes, she’s been doing well and I’m extremely happy for her. It’s a hard pill to swallow for TVB though, since Catherine represents those neglected artists who toiled at TVB for decades (in her case, it was 17 years) and never got an ounce of recognition, then after they leave, they come into their own and are able to make a name for themselves without TVB’s help. On the male side, Leung Kin Ping is another artist on the same level — given mostly kelefe roles at TVB for nearly 3 decades despite his strong acting, he left and was able to make a name for himself on the international circuit. Absolutely TVB’s loss....
@sherla1019 They were given opportunities, it’s just that TVB still treated them like crap and didn’t cherish them….and of course TVB’s antiquated, restrictive policies had a lot to do with it too. The current talent drain is TVB’s own doing and if that means they have to settle for artists like Hugo, then too bad for them. Speaking of ViuTV, I’m happy to see that they’ve really come into their own the past few years. Yes, their series have been inconsistent and not all are worth watching, but I like their refreshing cast mix and also their willingness to try new things (as opposed to the constant rehash of the “tried and true” formula from TVB). I heard that the series ViuTV is airing right now (the teacher one starring Liu Kai Chi and Amy Chan) is really good – some people have even said it overshadows TVB’s currently airing (and majorly hyped) series Big White Duel (which, despite the hype, is pretty much the same TVB thoroughfare). I haven’t watched ViuTV’s second currently airing series yet, but they brought Flora King back out of retirement to star in the series (along with Keung To, the dude who won that ViuTV talent contest King Maker last year), so I’ll probably check it out….
@hazel Need to see more of the series before giving my opinion on Natalie but I wouldn’t be surprised if he was just the same usual boring acting from her. She has never excelled at TVB and it’s a miracle that her acting career has lasted this long. Ali easily outperforming her in first couple of episodes I’ve seen so far..
@anon It’s sounds embarrassing but the likes of Hugo Wong and Joel Chan are irreplaceable at TVB right now. They are in need of strong support or experienced to step up with leads. No male talent coming through apart from Matthew Ho and Owen Cheung...
@m0m0 As much as I liked the cast and the twist although it was copied from an American movie, it just wasn’t good enough. The action scenes were over the top. The only acting I liked was from Catherine who was superb. Aaron’s acting was over the top as usual and Chow Yun Fat just gave another usual handsome performance. The best scene from Chow Yun Fat was in his final scene when he wasn’t playing the confident,handsome guy.
@anon He just had sex with a fan groupie that wanted him. She had her minute of fame.
@wm2017 Hugo also kept sleeping with an actress who had a husband. Amazing the many chances TVB give in this lack of talent era. Back a couple of decades ago, these borderline support/leads would have been rid of quickly.
Guys are forgiven so easily in comparison to females...
@tatsumakijim he's just gross. aside from the fan scandal, he tried to pick up someone else's gf too. no ethics or morals when it comes to finding someone to hump. of course that's not a death sentence, but imma give this dude a wide berth if i know him in real life. similar to the tristan thompsons of the world. avoid like the plague!
@niangniang a lot of professional ballet dancers are lean & toned, but not buff. being buff can actually hinder their movements and flexibility. my male cousin was a ballet dancer for many years and he has never been bulky. but ever since he quit ballet, he hasn't maintained that physique and is now putting on weight to bulk up. he still participates in dances every once in a while, though.
@tatsumakijim LOL...Nothing illegal and no one would even blink an eye if this happens in Hollywood. He is just a playboy who toyed with this FAN girl's heart and had a sexual relationship. Who knows what the truth was besides themselves but the girl is of age it's not like she's a minor so it really takes two to tango. I thought he's a decent actor to and ok looking but just no fame luck in TVB just like alot of them.
@anon I don't understand, maybe the values are different where I am. Did he do something illegal?
@hazel I actually agree with with you about Natalie... and newcomers.
Lol. I didn’t realize the picture above is Catherine Chau I thought it’s Aaron wife Moka?
@sherla1019 well think of Edison Chen he still became a father after all even though they’re not married yet.
@anon Your so nice to give them 10yrs with the competitor station like ViuTv i say it'll be less...... besides they took in most of the aritist in which TVB didnt not cherish back in the old days most of them i say are good actors but too bad the golden station didnt give them any oppurtunities
You see this is the problem if a guy really wants to have a family they should married someone who’s younger I mean I don’t have problems with a guy married an older woman but if they’re thinking not want any kid then that’s extremely not a problem at all. They’re not rushed to have a baby at her age? I hope it’s not true hopefully a good news soon if not they can always consider adopting a child like some of them did just like Angelina Jolie even she has a kids of her own she still adopted a few kids. Good luck to this couple.
I quite like the pacing and story arc. However, Natalie Tong is terrible. Her script reading is wooden and boring. The newcomers are performing much better than her.
@coralie the Chinese in Kuala Lumpur speak Cantonese fluently.. Bosco has friends there as well, and many Hongkies have relatives there..
Why many people surprised at Leo Luo's tone muscles??? He is a professional ballet dancer, of course he is muscular and lean....
If this was TVB of the old, he would've been abandoned for years (if not forever) because TVB has a serious talent drain these days that they are forced to accept whoever they can get their hands on. I've said it once and I'll say this again. I give TVB 10 years.
I just re-watched On Call 36 Hours so I'm a little bummed out to see Kenneth looking so haggard in this series lol still handsome but he has shown his age. It has a very different vibe to On Call; darker, more politics and also doesn't have the typical TVB hospital scenes. The hospital in this series looks more realistic, grim and cold.
@melody hk is a free city just like most of the western countries so you don't get lambasted for it.
@powerhousequeen that's why i said fit but not model body. you can be a model but not runway model if you're not 5'8. there are models in asia that are 5'2 but again, these are non-runway models.
anyone finished watching Project Gutenberg? watched for the first 20min, slow moving plot and gave up. the trailer made it look amazing and suspenseful though
Zhao Zhiwei and Lay are just lean not muscular. some others have big guns but hardly any chest. i think for men in general, chest is the hardest area to get gain just like women struggle with an ever flabby belly.
@jimmyszeto not as easy as you put it. yes, high protein/carb, low fat and heavy weights is the magic bullet but there are other factors too. it's not easy being a celeb, going to the gym for an hour everyday just to workout. plus, in china, they need to go out and get biz too despite however big of a star you're, so it's harder to stick to the diet.
he's a decent actor. it'd be a waste to just let him go. after a while people will forget and he'll be fine. but one thing, his female co-workers will stay away from him.
@m0m0 When Him is in China filming, Tavia frequently flies over to visit him and stay 4 to 5 days at a time. This helps shorten the time they are separated. They look happily married.
feel bad hearing that her mom has Alzheimer. it's a difficult disease and brings so much pain to the family.
it could be the male too. since he's really not around much, how do you make babies if the dude's not around? i am sure that there are other resorts if they really start trying.
this horn dog is back in filming for TVB guest the station really crashing!!! He wants to get married already puuuuleeassse I wish any women the best of luck if they decide to take his hand in marriage!!!
So far so good... It's been a while... Seems to have high hopes. But, knowing TVB, beginning is always good... towards the last few episodes, they rush to end it and miss out on details... Will see. But for now, it's good, looking forward to catching more.
@joojin Totally agree with what you said! I don’t know why some people love being so judgemental as if they are the best. As for the article : Deng Lun oh Deng Lun my love.. I’ve known him since Princess Agent (he’s already muscular back then) and I’ve loved him since then. The most susprising is Leo.. wow.
What's with all the sudden interest in Malaysia? I mean COL is low, which I understand, but is it rising in value as a country? Why not Vietnam or Laos which are both shorter distance to HK than Malaysia? Even Mainland China is a good investment strategy.
Wow didn't know Leo Luo was so buff! All this time I thought he was anorexic! Who knew he was hiding those big guns underneath that slim physique. Omg he needs to stop wearing clothes that hides his muscles; they do him no justice. Vin Zhang is perfect. Not too big or too small. Even if he didn't have any muscles at all, you could never accuse him of being skinny. His body shape is built. I'm usually very anti-pale guys, but Deng Lun has captured my heart. He's at least medium build...but good to know he also has muscles. Jackson Wang is no sissypants, which I already knew from the start. It surprises me that people thinks he's skinny. If you look at all his previous works, he never came off as tiny. I was trying to figure out why this Jing Chao (經超) guy looks so familiar; then I remember he's in Princess Silver. The man looks good whether it's in ancient or modern-attire. Man, this list is good! So much eye-candy. And Leo Luo still surprises me.
Wow things have really looked up for Catherine Chau since her ex-TVB days.
@powerhousequeen I beg to differ on that. I've never found Kate Moss or Cara Devigne particularly appealing (looks or body-wise), and doubt that's the reason for their popularity. From what I'm aware, Cara comes from a line of model royalty so she gets a lot of familial help to get to where she is today. Kate Moss, on the other hand, became popular due to her personality. More of an attitude icon, if you will. If your personality/image is appealing enough, you can be a model - see Kendall Jenner. Of course, they still need to meet certain requirements, like they have to be skinny, but otherwise, they can skirt some general policies
@dramafan Not everyone cares about being muscular so they don’t attempt it.Also can we go 5 secs without some feminism comments?
I think the media is more anxious than the couple lol... anyway don't stress them
@joojin yes, I believe credit should given where credit is due. Speaking from experience, I know how hard it is to persevere and stay motivated. Achievements and hard work should be appreciated.
@dramafan not a new thing many people on this site loves to criticise like they are the best. I have been to few sites and the audiences are the most toxic. But I appreciate the news here
@jimmyszeto if it's so easily achieved, why don't more men look like this? Being fit, toned and definition takes discipline, hard work and perseverance. I wonder if this article were about 10 surprisingly toned, fit and curvaceous women if it would be criticized as the worst article ever.
This is the easily the worst article I’ve ever read. Anyone who exercises for a few weeks with a high protein diet can gain muscles. It’s even easier for thin, bony guy to make it look like they have muscles due to lack of fat mass. It’s not a feat to achieve this...
"her female friend asked me to go out for a drink and said, ‘Do you know she has a husband?’” So that woman was trying to steal her friend's boy toy by outing out her secret? If they are in the rich circle, that can become a tv series.
@mike they look pretty good to me tho ;)
Is this a prank? Someone replaced the "muscular actors" with skinny fresh meat photos in this news article.
@melody that was just a local TV station award show. This is Cannes. And Crystal Fung is not a citizen of a socialist country. This “model” is.
She look fine, just really revealing
so far so good! cant wait to see more.
He need to sort out his own life first before interfering his sister!! He is only the brother not her father!
they don't look original, more like something i've already seen.
Crystal Fung’s dress at last year’s tvb’s anniversary was trashy too. But I don’t remember her being shamed or slammed for indecent exposure. She even said herself that she did not wear any underwear. https://www.jaynestars.com/news/style-2018-tvb-anniversary-gala-red-carpet-fashions/
They look dated
@iciel that’s lame. If you don’t have a legit movie at Cannes, you shouldn’t be able to walk the red carpet.
@m0m0 Cara Delevigne and Kate Moss aren’t tall but they’re models. Runway models at that. It’s not about the height, it’s the face. They have what people called editorial faces. This Vietnamese girl has a round commercial face. Not a model. And physically she’s not outstanding, look at the real runway models. They are abs toned, with defined legs and arms. Even if they’re stick thin skinny, the good ones are toned.
To all the people saying Nicholas tse also left his wife anf two kids, you most likely didn't follow through the news. Nicholas left because Cecilia took a picture with Edison Chen after she promised to not keep in contact with him due to the scandal. And he actually FOUGHT for custody. Unfortunately they awarded the mother full custody because they felt that the children needed their mother.
@m0m0 Just like how I feel kind of uncomfortable listening the way the Twins talk. hahaha LOL... As a teen and adult I feel like they have not changed much. lol....
@m0m0 yeah, same. i just don't know what to feel anymore. enough exposure to shocking fashion and it becomes the norm. or at least, it no longer surprises me as much. in comparison, have people seen Rose McGowan's 1998 VMA award dress? it scandalized hollywood, so this is actually pretty tame in comparison lol. the only difference is that she's asian. i think if she had chosen a better design, people wouldn't be so harsh. the criss-cross halter top style of her dress isn't the best look. but it does generate buzz for her.
Those bathing suits are so unflattering. Why are they cut like a diaper in the bikini region? Is this to hide pubic hair because HK/Mainland girls don't shave or wax?
@coralie ions ago, there was this girl who wore a skimpy dress/skirt to her prom. by all means, she didn't have the best bod and people called her hooker and fat. then there were others who scold the ones for body shaming and praised her for showing her body. i don't know what to think b/c it had nothing to do with me but i'd lose some weight before i put on that dress. it's a confusing world now with people being so sensitive and you can't really speak the truth. as for this girl, she's got a nice figure and in these international festivals, you do want to get attention. even bad press is better than nothing at all some times.
@powerhousequeen i think she has a fit body but not a model body. not tall enough
i agree, the top is very unflattering but keep in mind, chinese girls have small cup sizes so it's meant to draw attention away. perhaps better with curves? the other ones are okay though
@mike could be a personality trait. some people are like that. not being disrespectful but i think it might have to do with anxiety.
They so happen to be under the spotlight... Dysfunctional family it is, however, this pair of siblings are a very close. Nick happens to be very protective and looking out for his sister. Nothing wrong with it. Pretty sure things will weather itself out.
Am I the only one who thinks those swimsuits are ugly esp the 2 she's wearing? haha lol.....
It's probably just me, but being bombarded by Kardashian antics all the time, my threshold for shock and disgust over revealing attire has increased by a lot lol. The stuff this girl is wearing doesn't strike me as being ridiculous anymore. I mean if I can accept seeing catwalk models walk runways half naked, it doesn't phase me what celebrities wear. But if it comes to regular and ordinary folks, this dress choice would definitely raise some eyebrows
Why is Jinny always high during interviews? Saw another interview where she was laughing non stop throughout when asked about how her colleague is doing in the hospital.
This is one helluva dysfunctional family. One more illegitimate offspring is no big deal to them.
@anon with a sleazy dad who dates girls the same age or younger than his own daughter, and a brother who divorced his wife and went back to his first love who's is his senior by 10 years, it's no wonder Jennifer might have trust issues with men.
Pot Kettle Black. Didn't he divorce Cecilia and render her a single mum? If relationships dont work out, you separate, he should know that. Or is he rather she get an abortion?
I would say the top half is beautiful and the bottom half is pure trash.
@powerhousequeen yes there are people who are invited and there are people who buy tickets to attend. A lot of third rate Chinese stars have been attending Cannes.
Do they let anybody come to Cannes now? Dress is cheap. And physically she isn’t that fit. She may be skinny but no muscles and not toned.
People will always see other's problems other than their own. NT certainly has his own craziness w/FW before and after his marriage so he really had no right to comment on anyone's love life since his was/is just as colorful. Lol...haha but then again in his mind, he probably thinks/wants the proper/right thing for his sister thinking she is so great and deserves to be so and so and not having such a big burden on herself by being a single mom. In this day and age and if they are financially stabled I don't see anything wrong w/being a single parent as long as it's what they want. Who are we to judge if they want to experience motherhood you only have one life to live after all.
sexy is fine...but this screams CHEAP!
Nicholas tse is no angel himself. before marrying Cecilia, he was with Faye...after the divorce, he was also with Faye again. needless to say, old man Tse is the worst.
@potatochip Do he even have right fornot speaking to his sister while he did the same to another woman as well.. hypocrite..
Yeah, I find it ironic how he left his ex-wife and two children but chiding his sister for the same.
Not many women would want to be a single mom but there r some who just want to experience motherhood without a partner. Don't think this is the case here, but there r women who just want to be a mom
That's ridiculously patronizing and misogynistic of him. If he is worried that she is going to be stressed because she is alone, him not speaking to her is not going to make it better. Babies need stability. One stable loving parent is better than having 2 that do not love and support each other. It is none of his business who she is with or is not with. He just needs to be a loving brother and uncle.
@anon Ideally, no one wants to be step-parent to their spouse's children. But statistics still say lots of celebrity Asian single mothers have found love again. Like most recently, Christy Chung. Or Mark Lui's current wife Jade (who has a child from another relationship.) Catherine Hung found love with Andy Zhang. These men all act as father figures to the women's children.
He left his ex wife as a single mother too! Why is
It's provocative, for sure. Probably had some sexual abuse in her past. No one exhibits behavior like hers if they didn't have some triggering reason (Kardashians-aside.)
No women in their right mind would want to be a single mother by choice. It's obvious that something happened between Jennifer and the father that led to this outcome. A single mother is just like any other woman. They want to be loved and love back. Somewhere down the road, she will want to find another man. Being a single mother doesn't mean that she wants to be single for life. Attracting a mate is easy, finding a father figure for her kid is not especially if the man is not a single father himself. As open as the west is, most single men do not want to settle down with a woman with baggage as the man will always be second priority over the kid and the kid isn't even his. I can only see her settling down with another single father even if she is in the west. In Asia, those odds are slim even if she has the looks and the cash.
@yuaida there is nothing wrong in being a single mother. At least she made the choice to keep the baby and give it a chance to live!
"My dress received a lot of compliments" ... yes dear, compliments from horny men, and that alone make you proud. There is a fine line between trash and class, and this dress is anything but class. "It also left a good impression at Cannes" ... yes, can you see all the men gawking and drooling at a naked body, great impression you leave them with
@yuaida i don't see how becoming a single mom is going to make her a left over woman. she's got the looks and money to give her child a fulfilling life.
What a cute gestures Lee! #besthubby
Having a child is a huge, life long commitment, I am sure Jennifer has weighed all the options before her decision! I support and applaud her, and wish her all the best with her daughter.
Lol...There's definitely a difference between sexy and trashy. haha...
@fatchoy Thanks for your feedback. Wow...u was able to watch it from beginning to the end...that's not easy for u since u are a comedy lover! Yup...slow and dark-themed dramas are not my preference. Therefore, no matter how much people have been criticising TVB series for its drop in quality in recent years (which i also agree), but i find their series are still watchable if u are just watching purely for entertainment...not for logic plot or finding the flaws. At least it's fast-paced.
@iciel yes ur right. As a vietnamese, i literally feel embarrased :(
Nothing wrong being mother single in nowadays as long as she is happy. Why can't Nic support her. Yes she is not famous as her brother n father but sure she can handle and raise a child herself comfortable.
@yuaida a single mom would not be considered a stigma in more open-minded countries nor would she have any problems attracting a mate in the west.
Can see why Nic might be upset, as he probably has enough life experience to see that it is not a piece of cake to be a single mom..........While there are a lot of career-successful women out there who chose to be a single mom for whatever reasons, Jennifer definitely is not in that category.........She will unlikely make it big as an actress or model and will forever be in the shadows of her brother and parents............Now to be a single mom, she is probably screwed for life...........I mean, which decent rational-minded man out there would want to first even be linked to her and her dysfunctional family..........And now to top it off, to have to take care of her and some other man's kid...........Some women out there are in a suitable category or league to be a successful single mom, but Jennifer certainly is not in that category...........She is probably worse off than being a leftover woman now.
I'm not surprised. This girl is very well known in Vietnam for being a gold digger; she used to date a 70-year-old man. But she got her 15 minutes fame, since quite a few English media outlet mentioned the fact that she got fined; that's probably what she wanted.
@fatchoy yes I agree with you.. it’s a very deep and dark drama.
At least we still have an "active" Chinese player in the NBA. Great to see JC flying in to support his friend! If I can go whenever, where ever I want, why not!!
Happy Wedding/Birthday if it does happen in December. Great to see Ah Fung step into the next chapter of his life.
@diana80 IMHO, it's not a series I would recommend to anyone. I'm a comedy fan and this whole series has been dark, very dark, from the story to the decor, the music, the clothes. Everything was just cold. After each episode I had this "wth did I just watch" moment and felt drained. I couldn't get attached to any of the characters and yes, like you said, the show is slow. But at the same time, I feel like you can hardly develop a good story with only 20 minutes per episode, unless it's a sitcom. The acting was okay and the only reason I watched the whole series from the beginning to the end it's because I'm a CBC and I want to improve my Cantonese, so I just watch every Canto tv shows lol
Costume drama and not eating enough both contribute to hair lose
Zoie Tam started around the same time as her and older too but has yet to acheive the same success. i personnally like zoie though, she's talented and very pretty. she looks nothing like a 38 year old, she's like mid to late 20s. i think she just has a young face. she would be okay even in her 40s. look like alice chan, she's still got it at age 40 +
@diana80 Yeah he is probably on same acting level as Ben Yuen. I think once audiences get used to it will be fine. I remember when Gordon Lam first got promoted to lead, I was like, what's going on. The transition to me was a shock after seeing him as kelefe for years and years.
@coralie Its the reality of actors and actresses. Alot of storylines would have a lead character who is 20 to 30s in age. Its a push if a 40 yr old started portraying those roles.
@babycakes Lol, I think she doesnt look bad at all. Except I did think - woah who is this other woman Wallace is kissing behind Rubys back haha.
@ricky721 Thanks for your reply. Well, i'll just skip this series then. TVB's Big White Duel is airing already, i guess it should be more fast-paced & interesting than the above series.
As a Torontonian, it was funny/sad to see Jay Chou flying over there to support Jeremy when he never got any time on court. Most people are saying that Jeremy won't be put on court until the Raptors know for sure we're winning the game (as shown in game 2 or 3 where he was on the court for 5 seconds in the end). If Raptors win the championship tonight then we'll see more Jeremy on the court
Will look forward to watching this season. Previous seasons have been great. I think they're filming in Italy this time too, good on the producers
He should take it as a compliment cause most of the lead actors at TVB are worse than the supporting actors nowadays.
He looks even more mixed than the sister. Both cute!! At least they still a tiny bit Asian as I remember Emil Chau's kids. I do not see a single streak of Asian in his kids. hahah LOL...That son of his is even more of a good looking mixed, identical to his mom.
doubt it will last long even if it does its prb for the $$$$ come on 21 and a harvard student
@diana80 , I echo that! I heard positive reviews and started to watch it. After 2 episodes, I've stopped watching as well. Not as good as everyone was talking about. I watched tried to pick it up again at episodes 29 and 30...Was it the ending? Honestly, it wasn't attracting me at all. I was watching only because of Sharon Tang. Sunny Chan and Bernice Liu I really didn't care for.
Ya know what I really don't like? I don't like when girls are so freaking pale, they look sick & ghastly. Fan BB is the best representation of that, but these other girls aren't far behind. Sometimes wish China wasn't so exclusive to their 'mold' of beauty.
She's not alone on that ship. Zoie Tam also started out pretty late at TVB, but she's working her way up the ranks. These two ladies have solid presence & charisma onscreen. But they are getting up there in age - probably will pause their careers soon so they can start the next journey in life.
He's a cutie, but looks like both kids inherited dad's floppy ears.
I have to say that pink dress does not suit YM at all, the colour is wrong for her, her boobs look like it drop down somewhere in the middle of her upper body (saggy boob is an understatement lol), overall, a terrible look. YM vs Jun Ji-Hyun, well YM is doing an editorial picture, whereas JJH is actually wearing it irl, so it’s not fair to compare and YM therefore look better. But for able to make it into everyday wear, hat off to JJH One thing about YM’s style overall though, her shoes are too busy for the outfit, I don’t like her choice of shoes for most of them.
@littlefish they look adorable there
The anti fan’s can say what they will but that’s one happy photo :) I’m happy for them
@babycakes Elevating actresses/actors to fantasy figures of god/goddess is unrealistic. Entertainment media and fans need to stop propagating such nonsense.
Nothing wrong with sending the text message right now. It's just a closure. But of course, Jerry is too cowardice to do it.
Congratulations for Lin Chi Ling. Pregnant or not is not important. Happiness is the most important thing.
@babycakes Uhm, I have no problem recognising her lol. But then I’ve seen a lot of her naked face photos. She still looks pretty good for her age and without makeup
@gray but it looks absolutely nothing like "her"! I could not recognize her
@babycakes No one is perfect. Public image is just that public image. That's why we should never worship public figure based on their public persona.
Woah. Is that ruby lin in that photo? Her goddess image is shattered for me now!
Can anyone comment about this series? Is it good and worth watching to the end? I stop watching after 2 episodes, and is waiting for more feedback before i decides whether to continue watching this series or just skip it. I was watching it for Sheren Tang and Sunny Chan...but the show is kind of slow in the beginning.
@kolo Basically agreed with you. But Mat actually played the comedic role (Gus) in the series quite well (although of course the ending of the series is bad...but that's not his problem). Never thought that he can play a different role other than acting cool as police officer. I don't mind to watch him as a lead in smaller productions because if Benjamin Yuen can lead...why can't Mat leads a light-hearted series? I personally think both their acting are at the same level, but Benjamin Yuen is highly promoted by TVB...thus ahead of Mat.
This is likely false reporting. Katy and Elaine like each other’s photos on IG and Katy recently had a dedicated post supporting Elaine’s jewelry line. @jimmyszeto why the bias?
I don’t think he mentioned anything about why his mom left him when he’s really young? Or did I missed something here? I guess he’s the only child? It doesn’t mention about his siblings either.
@wm2017 that’s why I was like since when she became a mom of 3 children? I’m like you I only remember she has one child with him when they first having an affair. For those who’s looking into digging gold I don’t think they mind rather they’re getting married or not as long the man has more gold for them to dig.
Adam looks thin or maybe he is getting on now after decades in the show business.
Well if these rumours are true, I am glad that he didn't get to send them. Does he expect Chiling to wait for him another 17 years? Congrats to the newly weds!
Katy went in the better direction to the better club. Well done!
its not easy for audience to change their mind and accept him as leading when he already acting supportive roles for 20 years already. you need to act extraordinary good to change audience mind, such like wayne lai as chai gou or gallen lo in old time buddy. but i doubt if he can do this, because he also lacks some natural charisma in real.
Where does all these rumors come from?? I heard rumors on Jerry Yan being a gay or shall I say a Bi-sexual....Thus he could not commit to Chiling. Anyway, I really am not interested in those rumors. Must be a fool to believe in them. Chiling is married and I am super happy for her. Jerry Yan may just be happy not being married. He loves his freedom.
Oh shut up Jerry. Shoulda coulda woulda means nothing. Wah wah wah
I don't really understand the comparison. Yang Mi photo is professional photo shoot or in the stage (she is posing). Not her natural photo using the clothing. Of course her photos will looks better. No offense to Yang Mi fans.
@oks18 Well, summer break is on now. He might just had been doing that last month
@applelim If every wealthy person think and do that, there wouldn't be any third world country.
I respect her honesty. Wish the best for woman who dare to choose their own paths.
I really have my doubts on this marriage lasting forever.....but it is their marriage not mine.
You got to be kidding me!! Are these people that crazy??!!!
@cutie777 I know right? I just remember the first one I read on JStars a while back. I think she is like that Taiwanese Pace Wu. I think she also popped out 3 kids and still unwed. I guess they will pop out some more until there's ring to their finger.
@dreamer So true!! That's why all these women don't even care for the respect from anyone or title as long as they have a meal ticket for life. Such a shame for this Mandy woman. I remember her from the Super trio show and she seemed so pretty and all and that's the path she's taking being the mistress of such an ugly rich dude. Jacqueline Wong can come out of hiding as there are tons more shameless woman like her. haha lol....
@cutie777 LOL..Exactly my thoughts!! haha....and they all seem to be dating folks from the mainland. 21 yo, Harvard, Rich and a 7 yr older woman? Wow!! At 21, I too was pulling all nighters at my last year at campus. So rich what is that dude in a hurry or something? lol haha
@hayden Being the legitimate wife doesn't say anything about what that pervert Alvin will write in his will. At least, he will leave things for his children. That may not be said about the wife. There had been plenty of wives who got a very small amount in the wills. So, Mandy isnt that stupid. With three kids, they are bound to get many $$$ even if mandy herself gets nothing
Wow. Never knew Mandy has already give birth to 3 children’s.
Lol. I guess Sabrina like it young and her brother Mario like it older. I didn’t notice how big she is I thought they’re about the same sized. Maybe he’s after her money you never know. Boy those gold bracelet must be really heavy!!
@janet72 I see. But do you have any idea why Martin mom haven’t been mentioned? Like why she’s not in the picture?
@hayden $$$$$$ LOL
Harvard student?? not very smart to get married at 21 and baby in tow!!! What a waste of money and its not even a wedding yet. That sum of money spent could have fed a third world village for a year!
Initially his appearance ping pong between not good to actually I can see why people say he’s good looking. Not dashing but you can admit he’s not bad looking. But as the story goes on, his acting was bland and his character was boring! His acting is decent? I guess he can do the micro expression, however, he has dead eyes, you can not feel anything from his eyes, no anger, no sadness. Worse crime of all, he doesn’t have chemistry with the female lead. I like the female lead, she’s pretty, she’s cute and she’s also decent at acting, but the same as him, no real emotions in the eyes, as the story goes on, I found these two and their love story soooooo boring. The second male lead might be a douche bag in other people’s eyes, but he has so much layers, is a complex character and literally has a much more interesting storyline, and for him, the whole universe is working against him lol. Also the actor is much much hotter. I wouldn’t bother checking any stuff made by this dude again. For the FL, maybe if she is paired with someone I like, but she needs to have much better chemistry with her costar or it’s really gonna be boring and bland again. I’m at 34, and I’m like meh, gonna wait until it finishes then fast forward binge and never rewatch because there is literally no rewatching value. Also the producer/director watches too much kdrama, at the beginning of the courtship, there are like so many slip and swirl hugging/catching *facepalm
@hohliu Uhm? What rape scene lol? Or do you mean the “bed scene in front of the army?” That doesn’t really happen? Like sure, the plan was to make it happen, but it never did? In the drama, they have 1 kids where the ML feed the FL the antidote, and that’s it? Nothing more? Let not mention this whole drama will have only 1-2 kissing scene that is like the kdrama version of my lip touches yours with barely any emotion or like for 1s lol. I have to say outlanders do a really good job at rape scenes, you can really feel that the women were treated like dirt back then.
Wow, the Ho offsprings seem to be pretty busy these past few months, getting engaged, having kids, announcing coupling.... the dad’s health is that bad, huh? x”D
@m0m0 I know what you meant. Let's hope she froze some of her eggs in her 20s or 30s..
Engagement already so extravagant, can't imagine what would be like on the actual wedding. 21 years old and already got the girl pregnant after one month of dating, way to go dude.
Thomas is only 21 years old. What was I doing when I was 21... pulling an all nighter cracking my head over the 3000-word essay that's due the next morning
I'm with you there @janet72
@dramafan jerry seems to have commitment phobia. how can any woman possibly have a sense of security when the guy doesn't give her a status after waiting for a long time? myolie had her youth wasted on bosco.
@dramafan I doubt jerry will ever commit.
carlos is coming up. there are no lack of male artistes in tvb but can't say the same for females. I like Ali though.
@hayden mandy is the spare and the stupid one bearing 3 kids for him. Heidi is smart to hold on to her legal status as his wife. it must be very tough for her to tolerate having to share him with another woman.
Goodness what the heck is this? 2 women sharing the same d***? At least Heidi is the legitimate wife. Mandy on the other hand is just a spare that only produces offspring for him. What was she even thinking?
@mie2101 LOL, She is well known for her legs, I believe you are well accompanied by her fans.
@alexa777 You want to share your knowledge, great. But you want to be a Rude Prick, you do it to yourself. You can write a background story to support her comment.
I really like her bared face looks....She is a very transparent young woman.
I guess I'm the only who like Yang Mi's legs
@hohliu It’s only a joke between Yang Mi and Deng Chao. You can read the article here. https://www.twoc-ents.com/2017/04/03/weibo-yang-mi-trends-for-short-skirt/ And let me quote the article (credit : https://www.twoc-ents.com) “Yang Mi was trending on weibo for her airport fashion earlier today, particularly her mini skirt that showed off her nice legs. The search term ‘Yang Mi short skirt’ was at #1 for several hours and Deng Chao had even playfully uploaded his own photo imitating the actress and sent her a doge emoji. In the comments he tells her he’s been dressing like this since 500 years ago and Yang Mi jokingly replies that wearing the same outfit is fine, but whoever is the ugly one should be embarrassed. Thus, shortly after ‘Deng Chao Yang Mi’ began trending as well lol” Now maybe it’s time for you to realize that it’s so easy to have a misunderstanding about someone just because you believe everything you read on the internet. And just because you’re biased.
@m0m0 the others are also not candid pics. They were released by their respective studios (except for two and you know which ones). So what’s the difference?
@dramafan i am saying if she did any prep work, it would have been in her earlier days. eggs at 44 is probably hard to come by and not as good.
@hohliu To be fair it needs to be taken in context--YM was not bragging with that statement, or putting others down. It was actually just a light-hearted joke between friends. Deng Chao first started by posting a "parody imitation" pic mimicking YM's clothes and pose. After the joke "rivalry" gained a lot of attention on weibo, YM joked back to him the line about "the ugly one being embarrassed". It's a shame that a lot of her jokes meant to be humorous get quoted out of context to make her look bad.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GgX0mXZjMk found preview. lots of old stars
Where is Joey Thye?
@diana80 Yes 100% agree with u
@aplha123 she can actually sing better than she acts. 20 for singing, -100+ for acting
Cecilia looks great...looks like the rumours aren't real. but did she go back to Beijing because Nicky's mum gave her problems?
@aplha123 I can tell you it's not good...
I think Seanna's revelation really came in an inopportune time. Maybe it's true that when Seanna dated Jerry, he loved Chiling the most, but after they broke up, I'm pretty sure he hasn't been idle. There was even an article from before that said Jerry was really thankful for one of his exes who was with him through his darkest times and that wasn't Chiling. Maybe she's the one he loves the most now. In any case, it's best for both parties to move on. Jerry-and-Chiling's lingering ties are tiring to hear about. Now both parties can't use each other to stay relevant anymore. They can finally be free from the papz.
@wm2017 let's hope Jerry also finds his own happiness.
@m0m0 yes let's hope she has made the proper preparations. Keeping in mind, the quality of the eggs of a 44 year old woman may not be as healthy as the eggs of a 24 year old woman. Yes, having a surrogate to carry the baby to full term is important, but the quality and health of the eggs is also very important.
@hohliu rape scenes are hard to watch but it takes the audience closer to how the person's feeling. you can really feel the helplessness, the hopeless, and anger if the scene is done right. i remember tvb used to do a good job with rape scenes. they stirred up audiences emotions without much skin exposure. not like the western ones, you see everything.
@dramafan Yeah, it's true life can be a gamble. Sometimes you thought you married the best man but still ends up divorced. It's all about timing too I mean she is 44 not like she's 24 and still wait and have time to pick and pick you know. :) Jerry's certainly missing out and I just realized he's the last F4 that is not yet married. There is no right/wrong but perhaps he's just extremely cautious of making that final leap w/anyone.
@dramafan if she still desire to have kids, i am sure that she has already made the proper prep. plus with this day and age, you got $$, you don't even have to carry your own baby. she can hire a surrogate to carry. she could be 60 and still have a baby.
i watched the first one and have been waiting for this one. the first one's ending was pretty anti-climatic though, i hope this one's better. also, i wonder when adam cheng doesn't go into a god-like mode in his acting. his acting is pretty fantastic
@diana80 i agree, and her message just reflected that she has to deal with her other inner emotions not just what her faith has taught her. it's hard but she has made the choice.
i don't know why it's yang mi vs other ladies. while yang mi's are mostly studio pics and others are not. how is that even a fair comparison to begin with? plus, yang mi doesn't wear cloths well, no curves, just bones.
@hohliu omg, i thought i was the only one thinking that they are scary. not toned and just bones. how could anyone possibily think they are beautiful?
@wm2017 yes of course I am glad she finally found someone to share her life with. She absolutely deserves it. I truly hope for her sake that he is the one and she married for all the right reasons.
@dramafan " She’s stunningly beautiful yet she’s walking down the aisle at 44 years of age. " Since when does appearance have to do w/marriage? Lol...There are also of UGLY people who gets married at an earlier age. Don't feel sad/bad for her just because she married late. Just be glad she finally found someone to share her life with.
REALLY??? Chiling probably grew tired of waiting for Jerry to commit/mature…or he’s still hiding in the closet. If a man cannot commit to you when you are 44, he never will. 17 years of an on/off relationship, yet she ended up marrying someone else. She’s stunningly beautiful yet she’s walking down the aisle at 44 years of age. Don’t want to take away her current partner and their relationship. But I feel a little sad for her, she may also have problems trying to fall pregnant.
Since Sammi chose to forgive Andy and work on mending the relationship, she should have extra courage to face whatever comes in as a result of her decision. All the best to her anyway.
She probably grew tired of waiting for Jerry to commit/mature...or he's still hiding in the closet. If a man cannot commit to you when you are 44, he never will. 17 years of an on/off relationship, yet she ended up marrying someone else. She's stunningly beautiful yet she's walking down the aisle at 44 years of age. Don't want to take away her current partner and their relationship. But I feel a little sad for her, she may also have problems trying to fall pregnant.
Glad that Jacqueline was replaced in the series because even without her scandal, i also don't like her acting. I personally think Roxanne is a better actress than her.
Will give this series a try although i definitely prefer the 1st installment the most with Bobby as the main lead.
The above article indirectly implies that Cecilia is doing fine...thus dispel rumors of her having post-partum depression.
@hohliu a must see if you like supernatural genre,reallly good drama but 20 min is too short, adam chen deliver a perfect performance. other actors also good.
@wm2017 I am not a fan of her skinny legs too... She shows it often in modern drama with short skirts or shorts.
@wm2017 I did not noticed her self confidence was so high previously.
I am interested in this drama...
Baby looks long....May have mum's height gene instead of dad....
Oh dear she is a fool....once a cheater, he will always open to temptation!
@hohliu She must think very highly of herself. haha Iol
I cannot bare to watch a drama with such a unforgivable rape theme ion the story.....
“the ugly one will be the embarrassed one.” Is that really necessary?
I am truly scared of her skeleton legs....lol...esp the one of Yang Mi vs. Koki? Come on!! No one can beat Duchess of Cambridge but she didn't look that bad on that pic perhaps cuz her skeleton legs were not that noticeable. haha
@coralie pretty much what you said lol! The distance is the secret xD some people just can’t be together with someone all the time and they need a bit of room just for themselves. However, it does need to stop once you have kids, because it’s not fair for one party to constantly stuck with kids without supports from their partner
Agree with you two, @kidd and @m0m0. People can and should be able to like and play games as much as they like so long as they don’t forgo works or cancel on plans with their friends constantly because of gaming. Addicted to sugar/chocolate should be like a lot worse than gaming lol! Because at least with gaming, you use your brain! Eating otherwise... not so much lol. And this is a mom with a toddler who every morning will try to ask for chocolate lol. He doesn’t get we don’t give it to him just because he screams at our face, but he will try every morning lol! Now that’s an addiction xD
In another article, it said that even though he helped her with her dress, they are still acting cold/barely interact with each other >_>? Lol. Why can’t this couple be normal? Just the right amount of lovey dovey in the public, and be like a normal couple? instead of over the top lovey dovey before and barely anything now???? He gave a decent reason why they barely show couple interactions but still >_> just be a normal husband and wife???? This is why I love Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively lol, they are literally celebrity couple gold! Totally in love with one another and yet not minding being the other down xD
Remotely take a course on theology for 4 years and 'expect to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars'? wow
@wm2017 **by now** haha
@vortex123 Might be nosy of me, but what will you two do when you have kids?
@wm2017 Thats what I'm thinking.. can she sings?
Don't judge the book by its cover!
My husband and I live LD as well. My husband who is a pharmacist can't find a job in the city that is full-time plus he makes maximum salary there. My family lives in Toronto but the house I got with husband is outskirts of the city and plus I work also there. A lot of people question why we don't live together. Questions continuously coming up is why he doesn't get a job here or why I can't get a job there. Like Dicky said trust is major key to maintain sanity lol. We never argue due to our time is limited, the only time we argue is because of my MIL otherwise we live a happy and peaceful life lol. Luckily I am planning both of us retire in 20 years so we have gone through six years like this hopefully the 20 years go by soon or I win lottery tomorrow.
This is shocking! But happy for her!!
@passingby2 agreed. and she's having a boy, too. so...even less possibility he's interested in seeing her glamorous preggo photos when he's older. although ady and other moms who take these photos are still very beautiful even when preggo...i just don't see the point of taking them.
@dreamer agreed. he always has a stoic face. and jessica...well, her three major acting modes are: annoyed, self-righteous & upset lol. although i reserve judging her too harshly because tvb doesn't exactly offer her a lot of room to showcase other facets of herself.
Alex fong is one of those actors i find boring and bland. In every role I saw him in, he is acting the same. It is like he is the male version of jessica hsuan. At least, jessica's character appears more lively while his characters appears lifeless. I truly dont understand how he made it so big
By all means, couples can take all the semi-nude pregnancy shots with suggestive poses that they want, but please keep them private! No one wants to admire someone else's pregnant belly except perhaps the hubby.
Wow, finally she met a good guy that will treasure her!!!
@megamiaow We should know by know if we do NOT like something or agree. We are jealous!!! hahha Lol...Omg
@m0m0 Come on, she can NOT sing either. haha LOL..
they will stay together just to make $$. not saying that there is one but even if there was one....
woah, totally shocked. no one really saw that coming. exile and chi-ling. i remember her in a japanese drama many years ago. i guess if you are in entertainment, you pretty much know everyone else in the same biz.
i am fine w/ her doing commercials and show gigs, but please don't ever return to drama. does tvb not know that she's just not well liked in drama
i think it's funny how they laid out the symptoms. i think everything can be addictive but it is about self control and knowing your priorities. one's really got issue if the person is unable to control his/herself when all they can think about is gaming such as uneasiness when doing things when not gaming . i think as long as the person is doing things other than gaming, the person is okay. that said however, i do have a nephew who dreams about becoming a pro-gamer. he has decided to ditch work and stay home to game. he does go out to meet girls and have an okay social life. in his case, i still wouldn't call it an addiction but a person without real dreams in life. gaming is something he is good at and unfortunately he hasn't found any other talent.
Not popular opinion, but...maybe the secret to their long-lasting marriage IS the long distance haha. When you're away from your partner for a period of time, seeing them again makes the heart grow fonder. But it also allows the individual to have a life outside of that partner which removes resentment from waiting on them all the time at home. Although sometimes that can go the opposite direction and not seeing them enough increases sense of loneliness & makes couple more prone to seek out attention elsewhere. But that's only if the couple in question don't put effort into maintaining the relationship, I think. Lots of LDR couples have very strong bonds because they put in effort to videochat, skype, talk on phone, etc. with each other.
@joojin Why on earth would we be jealous? Its not as if we dont celebrate pregnancy but Im sorry you cant just post imagery of your body and expecting everyone to like it just because of the sentimentality behind it.
@joojin disagreeing with your POV doesn’t make people jealous -.- your POV is just as valid as other who don’t find these maternity photos cute.
Nope. I find these photos beautiful. Pregnancy is not something you do a lot of times in your life. Taking a pics like this is definitely okay and cute. If I found my mom having a pic like this while bearing me. I will tease her and have a good laugh at the same time being grateful how hard it have been bearing me for 9 months. That we strengthen our bond. Let them do what they want. As long they are good parents. Don’t judge and don’t jealous cause you did not get to do this
@coralie gotta 'thank' Demi Moore for starting this trend back in 1991 with that nude and pregant Vanity Fair cover shoot.
@m0m0 'healthy' + no time travel + not adaptation from the 4 classics + historically accurate + no palace intrigue + 'not against the whims-of-the-moment of the some high officials'.
Everything is a disorder nowadays. One can't even indulge in one's hobby at peace. :( Kelly Cheung is a gamer, but, I don't think she's addicted or at risk. She still puts work first and only squeeze on time to play between works. She cooks, bake, attend acting class (info i got fro other articles on her) . She does other activities beside play game and work.
Yeah. Fact is, this generation looks much younger than the last did. Whether it is diet or lifestyle who knows. I think you can rarely tell the difference between someone in their 20s and 30s, especially of east asian heritage.
@coralie Yeap agree!!!! They should be personal , not for the whole world to see
they are making it sound like women in their 30s and 40s should naturally look old. many ladies i know, ordinary people still look like they are in their mid 20s. as long as you stay slim, you look can young at any age. i am more impressed at ladies who look youthful post-menopause because that's when a a woman's body take a big wide turn. the thinking that ladies should look past prime after their 20s is so old. 30 is now the new 20.
@coralie You know, if my mother whipped out an old picture of her bulging belly pregnant with me, I think Id feel sick :D Those pitiful next generations will have to deal with this haha.
@m0m0 it's her teeth. as she's gotten older, her skin has gotten sallower and less plushy and her lips have lost some of their cushion, so that just emphasize her teeth even more. if her face had more volume, it would hide that imperfection better, like when she was younger.
@megamiaow @wm2017 agreed. something about big bellied women photos kind of creeps me out lol. it's one thing if they're just documenting the progress of their stomach extension, 'cause it's good for reference. but it's another to do shoots to beautify that image of a preggo momma/stomach. i mean, i don't wanna see that, even if i was their kid!
@coralie To rich people, they probably just want to show off because THEY CAN & FOLLOWING THE TREND. This couple also managed to show off their beautiful mansion or it's just a mansion for picture taking. lol.... I personally don't like them either not sure what's so nice to seeing a big belly dressed up no matter how beautiful motherhood can be.
Isnt she being sort of hinting that Max would be marrying after her death only to have company not for love....sounds like she is still possessive.
@coralie Yeah, personally I dont appreciate looking at woman with big bellies, no matter how "beautiful" having a baby is. Its not beautiful for me to look at. I wish they would stop exhibiting them.
Why do women like doing maternity shoots? If it were me, i think taking photos is the last thing I want to do, especially when i'm bloated and feeling ginormous.
Jeremy Renner???!!! Nooo....way lol
omg, soon chinese people will be watching drama with repetitive storylines b/c writers will only be writing something that has been deemed healthy. what a great way to foster creativity.
@msxie0714 Yes, I have been living under a rock. Only know Yanni & Kenny G. haha lol
Wow! They are beautiful as always. Is that Michelle's sister?? really different than Michelle's looks, weird.....
@wm2017 You never heard of world famous pianist Lang Lang?
Just take a break and care for your baby. Kids grow up very quickly.
I was really looking forward to watch this drama... But changing the lead may be a solution. I cannot even watch Gavin anywhere anymore without wanting to throw up.
First of all we don’t know exactly what happened behind the scenes. From whatever interviews Cecilia has given I have no recollection of her bad mouthed Tiffany. All the time it was Tiffany who took every advantage to do the bad mouthing. This show and proof who was the evil one,
I feel like they should just scrap the whole thing
I watched the video of her birthday celebration, really good fan-service and you can tell she enjoyed having her fans there. Setting up+practicing for this took them 4 months, felt kind of bad that she had to work so much on a day that was supposed to be celebrating her...it was like going to work, but for an event celebrating her if you know what I mean. Anyways, wishing Reba good health and happiness!
Jeremey Renner? Ahhh No.. hahaa
@vodka or not. I had 2 boys. Tried to catch my girl and ended up with a 3rd boy.
This woman is straight up petty at this point.
I dont know about what had happened between Cecilia and Tiffany, but calling someone a liar because of poor education background is not reasonable. Tiffany would be surprised by how many highly educated CEO's and politicians lies.
lol you have to wonder if the production isn't cursed. one main character disgraced is bad enough, but when both main characters are embroiled in scandals that big... well, maybe it's best for the series to have different leads. i'm not fond of either of them.
Don’t care what she wants in life, so long as she didn’t need to get drunk and drive to fill up the void of her free time
@nigel yea, I know some women can be very good but once they felt betrayed, they will never forgive that person. I think same in this case, Tiffany took great care of her and she lie or bad mouth her, and basically made Tiffany felt like she was being used, then Tiffany felt she’s in every right to expose what a fake Cecilia is to the world. I wouldn’t blame Tiffany or think bad of her because frankly we don’t know what went on
@phixster it got pulled off air literally 10mins before air time lol! Not jaynestar’s fault that the Chinese schedule is ever so unpredictable. The only thing that jaynestar needs to do is not bother with about to be release title, because of how unpredictable it is
@nigel they had a past. i heard that she took very good care of cecilia but cecilia let her down.
@nigel what are you basing this off of - that kate's mother groomed her children to be social-climbers? i'm just curious. there has to be more to this just sending her kids into rich boarding schools, right?
Wow this Tiffany is horrible. She doesn't need to do that even though she seems to hate her. Gosh. Horrible
@janet72 “I have a huge passion for acting, and I know I will continue to expand in the field later on.” Looks like we’ll be seeing her soon.
as long as she doesn't return to acting.
@cutie777 martin's father is a traditional old man. it was mentioned he didn't even show up for cathy's 2nd daughter's 100 day celebration. with the birth of the son, she received a yacht named after him.
if cathy didn't manage to get a son, I think her hubby might be tempted to get one through other means.
@kenexia small matter. Look at Jay (15 yrs diff), Kevin (22 yrs diff) and Angela/Stanley (40 yrs diff).
@wm2017 I presumed the 19yo you mentioned is Isabelle? Though I do not condone her doing but I do pity her upbringing hence, I would reserve my comments on why she did what she did. Similarly to Mandy Lieu. Guess we wouldn't know what they have been through in their childhood to make them take such routes from the outside.
@janet72 yup Kate is one lucky future Queen and Cathy is helluva lucky woman to have fished such a gold mine who is young, rich and good-looking. Maybe they have done some very good karma in their past lives.
@coralie not far-fetched at all what @janet72 mentioned except for the see-through dress part. Carole Goldsmith (her maiden name before marriage) was a former flight attendant met her hubby Michael Middleton, a flight dispatcher met while she was working as a flight attendant. They made some money after Carole founded some party supply company and Michael did have some distance ties to some aristocratic family but still Carole groomed her kids from young by sending them to schools where they will meet princes intentionally coz her business though successful cannot be compared to eventually getting her daughter to marry a prince.
@janet72 indeed she would coz hubby might just add on additional unofficial 'wives' to do the job lol
Obviously written and posted by someone who didn't watch the first episode. Why? Because there was no first episode.
The bride is very pretty and also very young. Age difference not an issue.
RIP! Iconic actors of the 90s.
Joe doesn't like kids... I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND HER! MAKE THAT MONEY JOE! For those who are interested, see article in The Atlantic about late childbirth: https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2013/07/how-long-can-you-wait-to-have-a-baby/309374/ tl;dr version: women can have children later in life, especially rich healthy women. lol.
She sings like she talks
Gold digger or not, she paid her dues. You aren't exactly the same after child birth esp if she continues just for the sake of money
12 years apart.....
Can she sings??
@cutie777 probably not, since they both revealed the gender of the baby on the same day on their respective Instagram accounts
@m0m0 I think it's just a naturally aging face which still doesn't look as bad. The hubby on the other hand looks a bit too feminine for me. lol...
I wonder if her father are rich since her mother wants her married into a rich family? I don't understand why they think having a girl can't take over the business? Is girl that weak? I am also wonder does Martin still have mom? Because I never seen a picture of his mom before even a family photo only the dad are in the picture for some reason.
@coralie is it the teeth or just bad pic. she doesn't look too flattering in the pic above.
he was a very good green leaf. i had hope to see more of him in tvb but too late now
I am so happy for LangLang. I love his recitals.
@yuaida Lol. Excatly my thought!
I wonder if Myolie disappointed of her husband for telling the baby gender since she's keeping as a secret? It could be a girl next time.
This is very sad news. He's such a great actor RIP.
she must be so relieved to be 40 now and her chances of ever having children dwindle down to zero. i like her strong personality and hope she sticks to her guns. some folks are not meant to be mothers and that's perfectly fine. i am in awe of women who have such strong convictions about not wanting children. it is, after all, our biological imperative. but they really don't care and have no ambiguity over that fact. that takes tremendous courage and understanding of themselves.
@janet72 that sounds a bit...far-fetched? kate's parents weren't poor by any means. they were well-off. so they send their daughter to rich schools to get good education. they also had royal connections all along, cuz kate's dad is from some line of aristocrats. and kate wore sexy see-thru clothes for a charity fashion show...her case sounds more coincidental than engineered. as for cathy...i do think she has gold-digging tendencies, but not her own doing. her mom seems to encourage her to pick out rich men to date and marry. she used to date timmy hung, who wasn't wealthy enough for her mom to accept. so i can see her being choosier as a result. based off her dating track record, she hasn't really given any poor dudes a chance since timmy, so that makes me think she's an opportunist. but with her current husband, i thought they were acquainted with each other when they were younger and he's always liked her. just that at the time she wanted to pursue ebiz, so he let it drop. if that's true, then she didn't gold-dig. but if that's not true, then she certainly fits the profile of a gold-digger.
It's sad but yes most people don't believe women/men can be single and still be happy. It's like if you are not married at a certain age you are either gay/les or no one wants them or they are too picky which can be true as well on the picky part on some ppl I know. lol... They just don't u/s y ppl don't want to be married with kids like everyone else. It's what people do in life. Life cycle you know.... You are suppose to do this at this age and retire and so and so.... I remember watching this Spanish movie or was it in Eng. Don't remember but it was interesting. lol...This family is sooooo dirt poor living in LA. The son asked why did you have me when you were struggling so badly and dad said where I grew up.... You meet a girl and you get married and you have kids it's what EVERYONE does. ??? ok.... Different people have different mindset you can't change anyone's opinion on it on some things.
She might be a gold digger but at least she's one that some might still respect a little or it doesn't matter? lol...I mean she at least have education and not some 19 yo who popped those kids out of wedlock? Or I guess it doesn't matter as all they see is she's a GD? lol...
WOW..No clue who they are but very nice!!! That's one sexy wedding dress. lol...Also, the traditional reds are a nice touch as well. Beautiful pics!!
she's smart. i admire ladies who are independent and can tough out difficult situations on their own. good for her to garner wealth so that she may stay independent in her vulnerable days.
the bride is very beautiful
i think christy need to find someone that luvs and pampers her not some spoiled brat for a husband
@vodka the whole family is messed up! the old man is dating a woman young enough to be his daughter. Nicholas is dating an older woman. now this daughter gave birth and the old man doesn't even know the son-in-law's nationality.
kate's parents sent her to the university where she would meet William. kate herself also found her way to attract him wearing that sexy see through dress. now she is the future queen. as for cathy, she is one lucky woman to have billions of dollars and living a life of luxury.
@nigel if #3 is still not a boy, she would be panicking. her brother in law has triplets through a surrogate. if she doesn't have a son, her hubby would be upset.
jennifer always gave me a mature, poised & 'westernized' feeling whenever i see her photos. it's nice seeing her do things out of expectations. it makes her more human. congrats to her and her newborn baby girl.
i agree with the ladies...just because someone dies, doesn't mean life doesn't go on. you have to live life without those idealistic blinders. also, ada's teeth are really bothering me these days. i think she needs braces.
where are you ppl getting your facts from? back when this fiasco came to light, bernice was already broken up with moses when she dated that rich dude. she didn't ditch one party for the other; it was mutual decision from what i've read. plus, moses + tvb played victim to bernice's actions when truth was, they already knew about her situation from the getgo to gain sympathy and find a scapegoat. there was so much hate for her when people thought she was cheating on moses; that's why her image and career took a nosedive. when she revealed the truth years later, she exposed moses for being a traitor, coward and not a particularly honorable man. there was a wave of negative news at that point, but it was quickly covered. gee, i wonder why. it's obvious tvb wanted to save their golden boy.
His old triad gang help take care of him while he was ill. And Louis went out of his way to help as well. Rest in Peace big guy.
Always a tough fellow. RIP.
Woe will be the day when she decides to make a comeback to acting, pukes. Not looking fwd to her howling, oops I mean singing either.
@nigel yeah, Kate's parents also groomed her from young to climb the social ladder. These 2 are the lucky ones who married well to young eligible bachelors and not some old fart looking for young grass to eat.
@yuaida should give her credits lo. Not everyone can be a successful gold-digger lol. And her hubby is not an ugly old fart some more. It takes skills and her looks to fish such a great fish. Both Cathy’s & Catherine’s (Prince William’s wife) parents invested in their daughters’ education to fish their princes.
I think a better title would be that Kathy Tsui was born to be a Gold-digger, and she succeeded because her mother trained her well.......Other than a successful gold-digger, highly doubt that she was capable at anything else, cause her acting sure was the pits.
@m0m0 ditto x 2
The Tse family is so mess up, how come the grandfather doesn't seem to care who the daughter date with or get a kid with ... this family doesn't really have any love. It's all for show!
Myolie can keep working for a 3rd and catch a girl ;)
The use family is seriously the most mysterious family in HK. You can never predict what they are up to and their next moves is always insane of ordinary people do the same
The honeymoon phrase is over and reality kicks in.
@rainrain I actually always find her attractive compares to the other Ms. HK's in TVB.
She looks great in pic above
Please stay in Canada. Despite there are few actresses left in tvb, I still rather watch them than Linda chung
There are poorer actors like Matthew ho. He had a lead role one time but he was just painful to watch. I think it's more about who you know rather than actual skills in showbiz.
Is it just me? I never found her face to be attractive. Her body, yes but not her face.
What happened to wanting 4 kids? I agree though, 2 kids is so much easier to raise. We have 3, and the only reason we have a third is because the first two are boys...if you think we got our happy ending, you are mistaken. Drum roll! Our third is also a boy. No more chasing after a girl, I think I am done.
@janet72 definitely having a boy is important but then again anyone wouldn’t mind being a baby popping machine in her position with all the money to look good after giving birth. Anyway, she should know or the parents should know that if you eat salted fish, you have to be able to withstand the thirst (Cantonese saying). So if she wants to marry into “hole moon”, she has to be ready to pop sons out as per the in laws’ wishes. She is very lucky to be able to pop 2 out right after the 2 girls. Imagine if no 3 & 4 are not boys but girls
@vodka ya, she went for the gold and left Moses for the rich guy. Her image took a tumble immediately since it was Mr nice and loyal Moses that she hurt. Her rich guy and her didn't work out soon after so she took a gamble and lost. Meanwhile, Aimee saw that Moses was single and soon they are happily married with children. Life is full of opportunities. Aimee took hers with Moses and now enjoying family life.
let's wait to see how long this marriage will last between Christy and mummy's boy.
@nigel the Lee's former driver said the traditional old man said it was fine not having a grandson, but obviously he does mind. when the BIL had triplet boys through a surrogate, she was desperately trying for a boy. some time back, it was mentioned she was trying for a 5th one. when one marries into the 'traditional rich' family, having a son is very important.
@megamiaow Stephen Wong is tall and very good looking. Unfortunately, he was never promoted by TVB ............. probably for his poor acting.
@m0m0 of course it is. Otherwise how to justify why the 4th wife of Stanley Ho would marry him and bore him 4 kids. The last kid he fathered with her when he was 78. Can you imagine that? And the 4th wife was 40 years his junior. Stanley’s daughter Pansy is only a year older than her 4th stepmun. Within a span of 10 years or less they had 4 kids else how could she compete for the inheritance. Similarly to Cathy. After the bil has triplet boys, she has to compete to get boys coz her earlier were girls.
Sign... Jinny is the top star. Hk music is really dead. In the glory days, Jinny would have just been a third line bench warmer while Hana would be a second line singer.
Omg, like bearing heirs is like a competition to see who gets the most inheritance....
Well, he must be rich since he has no advantage in the looks department.
Of course its difficult losing the weight, because she is already slim. The slimmer you are the more difficult it is to shed those pounds. Its a completely unreasonable request by the execs.
@m0m0 Haha I slways thought he was too. Shame he didnt make it big with bad acting.
Sorry but those 5 reasons are not compelling enough to convince me, especially with TVB’s production standards nowadays. There are plenty of classic series that fulfill those 5 reasons and then some — I’d rather re-watch old series.
@orchid123 Lol...this article is full of errors. It’s also not David Chiang, it’s John Chiang (John gor had said in interviews in the past that people assume his English name is David because of his Chinese name but it’s actually John....he said people kept calling him by the wrong name throughout his career — it got to the point where he would start ignoring everyone who calls him David because that’s not his name)...
@vodka Nah. Moses and TVB dropped Bernice. That’s what she’s referencing to 8 years ago.
@vodka unless either verbally confirms, how do you know that she is the one who broke up with him? What if he was the one who broke up with her?
she screw up her career when she broke up with Moses one of the loyal guy you can have... she ruined it herself can't blame anyone.
what so attractive about this guy doesn't look handsome or sexy .. unless its all about the money. lol
The only reason to watch is to support Kenneth Ma.
I wanna hear those audios. Often articles like to pick out words and describe them in a different way. lol no offense
@wm2017 it's Stephen Wong. He's on the 2nd from the left
@wm2017 Roger Kwok should be 郭晉安, not 郭富城.
@m0m0 Who's Steven Wong? I want to see how hot? :D lol
Roger Kwok (郭富城) ??
Watching for Steven Wong. He's hot.
not anyone's business whether they try for a boy or not. seriously, people are making a big deal than it has to be. having two healthy children is a big blessing.
Netizen are just mad crazy! Leave them alone!
So weird. She really doesn't seem to know the answer to his question and she cook for them all the time? If someone ask me what my kids like to eat, i can tell them right away. And they pay her to go on these show? Waste of $$
i used to know a girl who was a compulsive liar too. she would tell these outrageously impossible stories about herself with a straight face. she seemed like a decent person so you'd believe her even though you are thinking inside how was that ever possible. then she would lie more and you'd find inconsistencies, that's when you realized what she had been saying, was probably most likely fake. i guess you would have to really lie a lot to not remember what you said.
@hohliu actually none of thr question on the show is anyone business. but it's a show. if you don't want to tell anything, why bother going for it? she would said she never met Edison Chen before too, for your liking.
A fan who turn your back on you sometimes can be even worst than antifans. Glad shes finally taking actions instead of letting him do whatever he wants
I like his response.
Don’t care much for the drama but all 4 of them are horrible actresses but TY and YM are great business women. I guess the barely passable one out of Yukee and ZXD would be Yukee but even she is bad. Her eyes are so distracting because of how fake they look. Zhu Xudan is completely worst though... Not only does she look artificial but can’t emote at all and has the title of the WORST Zhou Zhiruo ever.
@mi520 I mean it’s kind of obvious he’s slurring on purpose, it’s a parody.
@hohliu I didn’t say that I liked him, I just said that this particular video was done well parody-style! I don’t know who he is, and definitely not going to attempt to read a whole news article on him! Thinking this video was funny doesn’t diminish my liking for William, I don’t think it is a choose-one-or-the-other thing! Racism is always bad in every way, but again, not interested in him, I don’t know who he is!
@emerald5forever Could be those snooty queen's English-speaking HK'ers who poke fun at HK/Chinese celeb's English.
@hohliu some netizens have too much idle time on their hands, acting like surrogate stage mothers.
@afan202 I don't mind her lying, but just make sure it's consistent lol There are many fake people. We just have to identify who and stay away from them. haha Maybe she doesn't want her newborn to be affected by the public like before?
English is better than William's, despite slurring his "30." If he is really trying to flaunt his English, he better speak everything clearly, or I'd pick every single word LOL Honestly, he may stress that he's not trying to make fun of William, but the point that he posted a parody now with all the criticism going on, it's hard to believe him.
I covered the subtitles and his English isn't bad. He just can't say "really" that well. I understand that he has a really strong Asian (HK) accent, but that's it. lol It's unnecessary to make headlines about it.
Seriously? She is being paid to be on these shows and she'd better answer these questions!! I find her to be quite a fake. I haven't seen a photo in which she appears with her new baby. Is she ashamed of him? So many new mothers are proud of their newborns.
@jimmyszeto Ha ha ....... I felt the same about their smile.
Y'know, back in the day, TVB didn't focus so much on the types of jobs the characters had. They focused on personal growth and stories in spite of their chosen careers. My favorite series never put emphasis on the kind of profession my characters had. And because of that attention to character development, the storyline thrived. I wish I can say that never changed, but it did. Now every blockbuster series is about the professional stakes at work and how their personal lives are impacted by it. That minimizes the interpersonal connection between characters and stunts personal growth.
"Nicky is also under fire by Chinese netizens for his poor treatment on Cecilia. According to reports, Cecilia is currently staying in the VIP presidential suite of a postpartum center, which costs NT$12,000 a night. Calling Nicky as “cheap,” " How is this anyone's business. These are all rumours anyways, so why are these netizens going crazy again for nothing? VIP presidential suite being cheap? Wowwww people.... Nicky has always doted on Cecilia, so I don't think this is true to begin with
Frankly, it is none of his bloody business what dishes her kids like. I would have ignore this chap myself.
@linda Because this guy like making fun of others. Making racist videos by coloring his skin dark and using the stereotypical accents. You can continue to like him, that is your rights...but I hate copycats that ride on others to get attention. That is my choice. https://coconuts.co/hongkong/news/hong-kong-actor-dons-brownface-and-sari-horrifyingly-racist-pen-pineapple-apple-pen/
@wm2017 And me...I like his laugh and smile too.
Leave them alone. Such busybodies. When she is ready to announced, she will.
Why so much hate on this guy? I’m a fan of William, but I found this so funny! Maybe sense of humour in Asia vs. in western countries is different after all!
@hohliu Lol...That is his real smile and laugh. The only series I watched was Age of Legends and that's how he laughed in the series and even in bloopers that was his natural smile and even thou it might sound creepy to some it is his real laugh. haha lol... I actually like his laugh as he has really good white teeth and I thought he looks better when he laughs. lol but that's just me thou....
i heard that post postpartum depression is common too but unsure how common it is since i haven't met a woman with that yet. it's good to raise awareness anyhow and pay attention to a mother's health esp when everyone is just joyful about the newborn.
@mike Did he really? I dont even know him. If he really made so videos, I am glad I find him a cringe worthy.
@jimmyszeto I have seen him smile often like that ...it is his natural smile. But, I am not here to change your opinion, I am just voicing mine.
@msxie0714 That sounds like textbook insecurity.
@hohliu I totally agree with you. It is immature and I bet that the people who are ridiculing him also have heavy accents/cannot even speak English themselves.
@rainbow28 I think it is specifically HKers who are criticizing him; they seem to be incredibly insecure about their accents and have been known to poke fun at HK/Chinese celebrities' English.
@coralie Exactly. I think people need to understand fluency in a language isn't just pronouncing things correctly, but also using correct grammar.
@jayne Some of our family relatives got married young and didn't have money for a big wedding banquet. So after kid is born, the couple has a big banquet --to celebrate the marriage and birth of the baby together. Haha my sister even attended a wedding banquet in which the couple's kid is already 8 years old! Talk about a delayed wedding banquet! These banquets are a rare chance to gather together the important people in our lives...and doing so builds more memories. The timing of it may not be as relevant.
@passingby2 According to Priscilla's social media post, the wedding seems to be more for the family. She wrote that her parents were finally able to see her wedding.The number of guests were very small in number, so the celebration is really meant for the family. Priscilla seems to be a very pragmatic person, and not too romantic. I suspect she and Edwin didn't want to fuss with a big wedding, that's why they got married spontaneously last year and put off a proper wedding for a whole year. But a wedding does provide lifetime memories, so that's why the couple had a small destination wedding in Bali instead. I suspect they are also planning to have a baby soon, so they wanted to have a wedding before baby arrives.
The guy is from HK, so of course he will speak with a HK accent; why are people obsessing over how good/bad his English is?
I only ever knew him as Charlene’s ex bf. Thought he looked pretty good b4 but he kinda looked different now. Did he get some Botox or something coz he really looked different
@karina i don't think she's got that snake face look but she is quite small framed, maybe mainland people like it? but quite hard to image that she didn't have connections for getting such a significant role
I was anticipating bad grammar or just terrible English in general, but the commercial wasn't that bad. Gee people are overreacting. Singaporean also speak with accented English, but they're always grammatically correct. That matters more to me than an accent. If you want to see what's really bad HK English, you have to watch this commercial: https://youtu.be/pJwbLclb_AQ
Women frequently have postpartum depression after childbirth, regardless of their environment or situations. It's a biological hormonal state, although certain factors can exacerbate their condition. Even if she does have it, doesn't mean it's related to Nicky or her MIL. Besides she only gave birth in April, she could be in her confinement period, so she's not out and about. How can people say she has PPD from this? Most important thing for her is to get some rest, medication if needed, therapy and plenty of time with her husband/family/friends if she's going through depression.
@jlyl I'm glad Im not the only who thinks the William's chanel ad is creepy. William's Chan's smile and laugh in the ad really creeps me out.....was he high on drugs...
he was lean to begin with. if he had a little fat, doing these exercises won't produce such results.
didn't see the entrepreneurship in her
@littlefish Yeah we will see more faces of those who work hard rather than those who put themselves on the radar at the expense of making fun of others.
@mike Gosh no wonder he does not have much acting opportunities, I won't want to hire such a person. It is appalling there are people who find him funny.
Credit goes Derek for effort in putting himself on the radar. That’s how struggling celebs should use the web to boost their popularity. Derek’s smile is natural. William’s smile looks like he has had botched jaw surgery...
1. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
2. Jay Chou Defends Good Friend’s Jeremy Lin’s NBA Championship Title
3. Netizens Bring Back Zhu Xudan’s Plastic Surgery Speculations
4. Charmaine Sheh Embroiled in Controversy after Commenting on Hong Kong Extradition Protest
5. Charmaine Sheh Embroiled in Controversy after Commenting on Hong Kong Extradition Protest
6. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
7. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
8. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
9. Netizens Bring Back Zhu Xudan’s Plastic Surgery Speculations
10. Roy Wang Salvages Image After Smoking Incident
11. Andy Hui Apologized to Big Four for His Affair
12. Charmaine Sheh Embroiled in Controversy after Commenting on Hong Kong Extradition Protest
13. Charmaine Sheh Embroiled in Controversy after Commenting on Hong Kong Extradition Protest
14. Andy Hui Apologized to Big Four for His Affair
15. “PTU” Finale Spoilers
16. Jay Chou Defends Good Friend’s Jeremy Lin’s NBA Championship Title
17. Netizens Bring Back Zhu Xudan’s Plastic Surgery Speculations
18. Andy Hui Apologized to Big Four for His Affair
19. Charmaine Sheh Embroiled in Controversy after Commenting on Hong Kong Extradition Protest
20. Charmaine Sheh Embroiled in Controversy after Commenting on Hong Kong Extradition Protest
21. Netizens Bring Back Zhu Xudan’s Plastic Surgery Speculations
22. Netizens Bring Back Zhu Xudan’s Plastic Surgery Speculations
23. Charmaine Sheh Embroiled in Controversy after Commenting on Hong Kong Extradition Protest
24. Charmaine Sheh Embroiled in Controversy after Commenting on Hong Kong Extradition Protest
25. Charmaine Sheh Embroiled in Controversy after Commenting on Hong Kong Extradition Protest
26. Andy Hui Apologized to Big Four for His Affair
27. Aaron Chen’s Apology Over Affair is Met with Criticism
28. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
29. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
30. Charmaine Sheh Embroiled in Controversy after Commenting on Hong Kong Extradition Protest
31. Amber Tang’s Sheer Pants Exposes Her Underwear
32. Roy Wang Salvages Image After Smoking Incident
33. Charmaine Sheh Embroiled in Controversy after Commenting on Hong Kong Extradition Protest
34. Roy Wang Salvages Image After Smoking Incident
35. Charmaine Sheh Embroiled in Controversy after Commenting on Hong Kong Extradition Protest
36. Charmaine Sheh Stars in New Chinese Drama, “The Legend of Xiao Chuo”
37. Ten Surprisingly Muscular Actors
38. Charmaine Sheh Embroiled in Controversy after Commenting on Hong Kong Extradition Protest
39. Aaron Chen’s Apology Over Affair is Met with Criticism
40. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
41. Aaron Chen’s Apology Over Affair is Met with Criticism
42. Charmaine Sheh Embroiled in Controversy after Commenting on Hong Kong Extradition Protest
43. Initial Praises for “Big White Duel”
44. Charmaine Sheh Embroiled in Controversy after Commenting on Hong Kong Extradition Protest
45. Initial Praises for “Big White Duel”
46. Charmaine Sheh Embroiled in Controversy after Commenting on Hong Kong Extradition Protest
47. Charmaine Sheh Embroiled in Controversy after Commenting on Hong Kong Extradition Protest
48. Charmaine Sheh Embroiled in Controversy after Commenting on Hong Kong Extradition Protest
49. Charmaine Sheh Embroiled in Controversy after Commenting on Hong Kong Extradition Protest
50. Tracy Chu Explores the Idea of Living a Simple Life
51. “PTU” Finale Spoilers
52. Roy Wang Salvages Image After Smoking Incident
53. Idy Chan on Breakup with Chow Yun Fat
54. Roy Wang Salvages Image After Smoking Incident
55. Tracy Chu Explores the Idea of Living a Simple Life
56. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
57. Charmaine Sheh Embroiled in Controversy after Commenting on Hong Kong Extradition Protest
58. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
59. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
60. Initial Praises for “Big White Duel”
61. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
62. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
63. Roy Wang Salvages Image After Smoking Incident
64. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
65. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
66. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
67. Ten Surprisingly Muscular Actors
68. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
69. Initial Praises for “Big White Duel”
70. The Wealthy and Chinese Supermodels: Who Will the Next Ming Xi?
71. Tavia Yeung is Trying All Methods to Get Pregnant
72. Bosco Wong Sweeps Up Four Properties in Malaysia
73. Bosco Wong Sweeps Up Four Properties in Malaysia
74. Ten Surprisingly Muscular Actors
75. Aaron Chen Caught Cheating with Xie Xin
76. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
77. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
78. Tracy Chu Explores the Idea of Living a Simple Life
79. Initial Praises for “Big White Duel”
80. Initial Praises for “Big White Duel”
81. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
82. Roy Wang Salvages Image After Smoking Incident
83. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
84. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
85. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
86. Ten Surprisingly Muscular Actors
87. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
88. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
89. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
90. Aaron Chen Caught Cheating with Xie Xin
91. Amber Tang’s Sheer Pants Exposes Her Underwear
92. Roy Wang Salvages Image After Smoking Incident
93. Aaron Kwok Wins Best Actor at Huading Awards
94. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
95. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
96. Ten Surprisingly Muscular Actors
97. The Wealthy and Chinese Supermodels: Who Will the Next Ming Xi?
98. Aaron Kwok Wins Best Actor at Huading Awards
99. Aaron Kwok Wins Best Actor at Huading Awards
100. Aaron Kwok Wins Best Actor at Huading Awards
101. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
102. Initial Praises for “Big White Duel”
103. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
104. Aaron Kwok Wins Best Actor at Huading Awards
105. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
106. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
107. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
108. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
109. Ten Surprisingly Muscular Actors
110. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
111. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
112. Initial Praises for “Big White Duel”
113. Aaron Kwok Wins Best Actor at Huading Awards
114. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
115. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
116. Tavia Yeung is Trying All Methods to Get Pregnant
117. Initial Praises for “Big White Duel”
118. Bosco Wong Sweeps Up Four Properties in Malaysia
119. Ten Surprisingly Muscular Actors
120. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
121. Initial Praises for “Big White Duel”
122. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
123. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
124. Aaron Kwok Wins Best Actor at Huading Awards
125. Ten Surprisingly Muscular Actors
126. Ten Surprisingly Muscular Actors
127. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
128. Tavia Yeung is Trying All Methods to Get Pregnant
129. The Reason Behind Chiling Lin’s Flash Marriage
130. Tavia Yeung is Trying All Methods to Get Pregnant
131. Forgiven for Scandal, Hugo Wong is Back Filming for New TVB Drama
132. Initial Praises for “Big White Duel”
133. Ten Surprisingly Muscular Actors
134. Bosco Wong Sweeps Up Four Properties in Malaysia
135. Ten Surprisingly Muscular Actors
136. Aaron Kwok Wins Best Actor at Huading Awards
137. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
138. Ten Surprisingly Muscular Actors
139. Tavia Yeung is Trying All Methods to Get Pregnant
140. Ten Surprisingly Muscular Actors
141. Ten Surprisingly Muscular Actors
142. Ten Surprisingly Muscular Actors
143. Ten Surprisingly Muscular Actors
144. Sammul Chan Dated a Married Woman
145. Ten Surprisingly Muscular Actors
146. Ten Surprisingly Muscular Actors
147. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
148. Tavia Yeung is Trying All Methods to Get Pregnant
149. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
150. Initial Praises for “Big White Duel”
151. Nicholas Tse Upset at Sister Jennifer’s Decision to Be a Single Mom
152. Charmaine Sheh Launches Her Own Swimsuit Line
153. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
154. Charmaine Sheh Launches Her Own Swimsuit Line
155. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
156. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
157. Nicholas Tse Upset at Sister Jennifer’s Decision to Be a Single Mom
158. Jinny Ng Talks About Love Hotels
159. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
160. Charmaine Sheh Launches Her Own Swimsuit Line
161. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
162. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
163. Charmaine Sheh Launches Her Own Swimsuit Line
164. Jinny Ng Talks About Love Hotels
165. Nicholas Tse Upset at Sister Jennifer’s Decision to Be a Single Mom
166. Charmaine Sheh Launches Her Own Swimsuit Line
167. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
168. Jinny Ng Talks About Love Hotels
169. Nicholas Tse Upset at Sister Jennifer’s Decision to Be a Single Mom
170. Nicholas Tse Upset at Sister Jennifer’s Decision to Be a Single Mom
171. Nicholas Tse Upset at Sister Jennifer’s Decision to Be a Single Mom
172. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
173. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
174. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
175. Nicholas Tse Upset at Sister Jennifer’s Decision to Be a Single Mom
176. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
177. Nicholas Tse Upset at Sister Jennifer’s Decision to Be a Single Mom
178. Nicholas Tse Upset at Sister Jennifer’s Decision to Be a Single Mom
179. Nicholas Tse Upset at Sister Jennifer’s Decision to Be a Single Mom
180. Nicholas Tse Upset at Sister Jennifer’s Decision to Be a Single Mom
181. Nicholas Tse Upset at Sister Jennifer’s Decision to Be a Single Mom
182. Nicholas Tse Upset at Sister Jennifer’s Decision to Be a Single Mom
183. Nicholas Tse Upset at Sister Jennifer’s Decision to Be a Single Mom
184. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
185. Nicholas Tse Upset at Sister Jennifer’s Decision to Be a Single Mom
186. Nicholas Tse Upset at Sister Jennifer’s Decision to Be a Single Mom
187. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
188. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
189. Nicholas Tse Upset at Sister Jennifer’s Decision to Be a Single Mom
190. Leehom Wang Kisses Wife at His Concert
191. Nicholas Tse Upset at Sister Jennifer’s Decision to Be a Single Mom
192. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
193. “Till Death Do Us Part” to Air Finale on June 9
194. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
195. Nicholas Tse Upset at Sister Jennifer’s Decision to Be a Single Mom
196. Nicholas Tse Upset at Sister Jennifer’s Decision to Be a Single Mom
197. Nicholas Tse Upset at Sister Jennifer’s Decision to Be a Single Mom
198. Vietnamese Model to Be Fined for Revealing Dress at Cannes
199. “Till Death Do Us Part” to Air Finale on June 9
200. Hannah Quinlivan’s 16-Year-Old Brother is a Good-looker
201. Raymond Lam Successfully Proposed to Carina Zhang?
202. “Till Death Do Us Part” to Air Finale on June 9
203. Zheng Shuang’s Refreshing No Makeup Look
204. Why Ali Lee Switched Careers and Joined TVB at 30 Years Old
205. Mat Yeung Responds to Complaints That He’s Not Ready to Lead a Drama
206. Why Ali Lee Switched Careers and Joined TVB at 30 Years Old
207. Wallace Huo and 2-Year-Old Daughter Spotted in Malaysia
208. “Till Death Do Us Part” to Air Finale on June 9
209. Hannah Quinlivan’s 16-Year-Old Brother is a Good-looker
210. Huang Xiaoming Films “Chinese Restaurant Season 3”
211. Mat Yeung Responds to Complaints That He’s Not Ready to Lead a Drama
212. Hannah Quinlivan’s 16-Year-Old Brother is a Good-looker
213. Sabrina Ho’s Extravagant Engagement Party
214. “Till Death Do Us Part” to Air Finale on June 9
215. [Style] Who Wore It Better? Yang Mi Edition
216. Why Ali Lee Switched Careers and Joined TVB at 30 Years Old
217. Hannah Quinlivan’s 16-Year-Old Brother is a Good-looker
218. [Style] Who Wore It Better? Yang Mi Edition
219. Wallace Huo and 2-Year-Old Daughter Spotted in Malaysia
220. Wallace Huo and 2-Year-Old Daughter Spotted in Malaysia
221. Wallace Huo and 2-Year-Old Daughter Spotted in Malaysia
222. Jerry Yan Didn’t Send Apology Texts to Chiling Lin
223. Chiling Lin Announces Marriage to Exile’s Akira
224. Wallace Huo and 2-Year-Old Daughter Spotted in Malaysia
225. Wallace Huo and 2-Year-Old Daughter Spotted in Malaysia
226. Wallace Huo and 2-Year-Old Daughter Spotted in Malaysia
227. Wallace Huo and 2-Year-Old Daughter Spotted in Malaysia
228. “Till Death Do Us Part” to Air Finale on June 9
229. Mat Yeung Responds to Complaints That He’s Not Ready to Lead a Drama
230. Elaine Yiu and Katy Kung Deny Having Fallout
231. Separated for 33 Years, Jonathan Cheung Hopes to See Mother Again
232. Alvin Chau Flies Back and Forth for Two Women
233. Adam Cheng Goes God Mode in Final Week of “Psycho Detective 2”
234. Jerry Yan Didn’t Send Apology Texts to Chiling Lin
235. Elaine Yiu and Katy Kung Deny Having Fallout
236. Mat Yeung Responds to Complaints That He’s Not Ready to Lead a Drama
237. Jerry Yan Didn’t Send Apology Texts to Chiling Lin
238. Jerry Yan Didn’t Send Apology Texts to Chiling Lin
239. [Style] Who Wore It Better? Yang Mi Edition
240. Sabrina Ho’s Extravagant Engagement Party
241. Sabrina Ho’s Extravagant Engagement Party
242. Joe Chen: “I Prefer Money Rather Than Companionship When I Grow Old”
243. Sabrina Ho’s Extravagant Engagement Party
244. Cigarette Bud of TFBOYS Roy Wang Auctioned for 310,000 Yuan
245. Alvin Chau Flies Back and Forth for Two Women
246. Alvin Chau Flies Back and Forth for Two Women
247. Sabrina Ho’s Extravagant Engagement Party
248. Alvin Chau Flies Back and Forth for Two Women
249. Alvin Chau Flies Back and Forth for Two Women
250. Sabrina Ho’s Extravagant Engagement Party
251. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
252. Alvin Chau Flies Back and Forth for Two Women
253. Sabrina Ho’s Extravagant Engagement Party
254. Viewers Complain About Aarif Lee’s “Horse Face”
255. Viewers Complain About Aarif Lee’s “Horse Face”
256. Sabrina Ho’s Extravagant Engagement Party
257. Chiling Lin Remains Jerry Yan’s Greatest Love
258. Sabrina Ho’s Extravagant Engagement Party
259. Sabrina Ho’s Extravagant Engagement Party
260. Chiling Lin Remains Jerry Yan’s Greatest Love
261. Chiling Lin Remains Jerry Yan’s Greatest Love
262. Chiling Lin Remains Jerry Yan’s Greatest Love
263. Carlos Chan Films “The White Storm 2: Drug Lords”
264. Alvin Chau Flies Back and Forth for Two Women
265. Alvin Chau Flies Back and Forth for Two Women
266. [Style] Who Wore It Better? Yang Mi Edition
267. [Style] Who Wore It Better? Yang Mi Edition
268. Cigarette Bud of TFBOYS Roy Wang Auctioned for 310,000 Yuan
269. Zheng Shuang’s Refreshing No Makeup Look
270. [Style] Who Wore It Better? Yang Mi Edition
271. [Style] Who Wore It Better? Yang Mi Edition
272. [Style] Who Wore It Better? Yang Mi Edition
273. Chiling Lin Remains Jerry Yan’s Greatest Love
274. [Style] Who Wore It Better? Yang Mi Edition
275. Adam Cheng Goes God Mode in Final Week of “Psycho Detective 2”
276. TVB Actresses at Risk of Gaming Disorder
277. Roxanne Tong Talks Pressure of Reshooting “Forensic Heroes IV”
278. Linda Chung to Release New Song
279. Cecilia Liu Drops First Photo of Newborn Son
280. Linda Chung to Release New Song
281. Chiling Lin Remains Jerry Yan’s Greatest Love
282. Chiling Lin Remains Jerry Yan’s Greatest Love
283. Chiling Lin Remains Jerry Yan’s Greatest Love
284. Viewers Complain About Aarif Lee’s “Horse Face”
285. Chiling Lin Remains Jerry Yan’s Greatest Love
286. Chiling Lin Remains Jerry Yan’s Greatest Love
287. Adam Cheng Goes God Mode in Final Week of “Psycho Detective 2”
288. 51 Days After Andy Hui’s Cheating Scandal, Sammi Cheng Leaves Poignant Message on Instagram
289. [Style] Who Wore It Better? Yang Mi Edition
290. [Style] Who Wore It Better? Yang Mi Edition
291. Chiling Lin Remains Jerry Yan’s Greatest Love
292. Chiling Lin Remains Jerry Yan’s Greatest Love
293. Chiling Lin Remains Jerry Yan’s Greatest Love
294. 51 Days After Andy Hui’s Cheating Scandal, Sammi Cheng Leaves Poignant Message on Instagram
295. Chiling Lin Announces Marriage to Exile’s Akira
296. Roxanne Tong Talks Pressure of Reshooting “Forensic Heroes IV”
297. Roxanne Tong Talks Pressure of Reshooting “Forensic Heroes IV”
298. Cecilia Liu Drops First Photo of Newborn Son
299. Adam Cheng Goes God Mode in Final Week of “Psycho Detective 2”
300. Adam Cheng Goes God Mode in Final Week of “Psycho Detective 2”
301. [Style] Who Wore It Better? Yang Mi Edition
302. [Style] Who Wore It Better? Yang Mi Edition
303. Adam Cheng Goes God Mode in Final Week of “Psycho Detective 2”
304. Cecilia Liu Drops First Photo of Newborn Son
305. 51 Days After Andy Hui’s Cheating Scandal, Sammi Cheng Leaves Poignant Message on Instagram
306. [Style] Who Wore It Better? Yang Mi Edition
307. Viewers Complain About Aarif Lee’s “Horse Face”
308. [Style] Who Wore It Better? Yang Mi Edition
309. [Style] Who Wore It Better? Yang Mi Edition
310. Dicky Cheung’s Long Distance Marriage
311. TVB Actresses at Risk of Gaming Disorder
312. Angelababy, Huang Xiaoming Break Marital Discord Rumors
313. Sammul Chan to Spend Hundreds of Thousands on Theology Degree
314. [Pictorial] Ady An’s Maternity Photos
315. Dicky Cheung’s Long Distance Marriage
316. Linda Chung to Release New Song
317. Angelababy, Huang Xiaoming Break Marital Discord Rumors
318. Dicky Cheung’s Long Distance Marriage
319. Chiling Lin Announces Marriage to Exile’s Akira
320. [Pictorial] Ady An’s Maternity Photos
321. Alex Fong Reflects on Dark Days in His Past
322. Alex Fong Reflects on Dark Days in His Past
323. [Pictorial] Ady An’s Maternity Photos
324. Chiling Lin Announces Marriage to Exile’s Akira
325. [Pictorial] Ady An’s Maternity Photos
326. Linda Chung to Release New Song
327. Angelababy, Huang Xiaoming Break Marital Discord Rumors
328. Chiling Lin Announces Marriage to Exile’s Akira
329. Linda Chung to Release New Song
330. TVB Actresses at Risk of Gaming Disorder
331. Dicky Cheung’s Long Distance Marriage
332. [Pictorial] Ady An’s Maternity Photos
333. [Pictorial] Ady An’s Maternity Photos
334. [Pictorial] Ady An’s Maternity Photos
335. [Pictorial] Ady An’s Maternity Photos
336. “Novoland: Eagle Flag” Pulled from Broadcast Last Minute
337. TVB Actresses at Risk of Gaming Disorder
338. [Beauty] How Charmaine Sheh and Stephy Tang Maintain Youthful Complexions
339. [Pictorial] Ady An’s Maternity Photos
340. [Beauty] How Charmaine Sheh and Stephy Tang Maintain Youthful Complexions
341. [Pictorial] Ady An’s Maternity Photos
342. Together 11 Years: Ada Choi’s Pragmatic Approach to Marriage
343. [Pictorial] Ady An’s Maternity Photos
344. [Pictorial] Ady An’s Maternity Photos
345. Together 11 Years: Ada Choi’s Pragmatic Approach to Marriage
346. [Pictorial] Ady An’s Maternity Photos
347. [Pictorial] Ady An’s Maternity Photos
348. The Father of Jennifer Tse’s Baby Girl
349. “Novoland: Eagle Flag” Pulled from Broadcast Last Minute
350. Pianist Lang Lang Holds Wedding in Versailles
351. Michelle Reis Celebrates 49th Birthday with Gigi Lai
352. Pianist Lang Lang Holds Wedding in Versailles
353. Zanilia Zhao Resumes Work Three Months After Giving Birth?
354. Re-filming of “Legend of Ba Qing”; Fan Bingbing and Gavin Gao to Be Replaced
355. Tiffany Chen Fires Away, “Cecilia Cheung Lies All the Time Due to Her Poor Education”
356. The Father of Jennifer Tse’s Baby Girl
357. Re-filming of “Legend of Ba Qing”; Fan Bingbing and Gavin Gao to Be Replaced
358. Dilraba Dilmurat’s Fans Went Wild at Her Birthday Party
359. The Father of Jennifer Tse’s Baby Girl
360. Myolie Wu is Having Another Boy
361. Tiffany Chen Fires Away, “Cecilia Cheung Lies All the Time Due to Her Poor Education”
362. Tiffany Chen Fires Away, “Cecilia Cheung Lies All the Time Due to Her Poor Education”
363. Re-filming of “Legend of Ba Qing”; Fan Bingbing and Gavin Gao to Be Replaced
364. Joe Chen: “I Prefer Money Rather Than Companionship When I Grow Old”
365. Tiffany Chen Fires Away, “Cecilia Cheung Lies All the Time Due to Her Poor Education”
366. “Novoland: Eagle Flag” Airs First Episode
367. Tiffany Chen Fires Away, “Cecilia Cheung Lies All the Time Due to Her Poor Education”
368. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
369. Tiffany Chen Fires Away, “Cecilia Cheung Lies All the Time Due to Her Poor Education”
370. Grace Chan Easily Earns Milk Money After Giving Birth
371. Grace Chan Easily Earns Milk Money After Giving Birth
372. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
373. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
374. Pianist Lang Lang Holds Wedding in Versailles
375. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
376. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
377. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
378. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
379. “Novoland: Eagle Flag” Airs First Episode
380. Pianist Lang Lang Holds Wedding in Versailles
381. Obituary: Veteran Actor Lee Siu-kei Passes Away at 69
382. Joe Chen: “I Prefer Money Rather Than Companionship When I Grow Old”
383. Linda Chung Provides Update on Life in Vancouver and Future Career Plans
384. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
385. Pianist Lang Lang Holds Wedding in Versailles
386. Linda Chung Provides Update on Life in Vancouver and Future Career Plans
387. Myolie Wu is Having Another Boy
388. Together 11 Years: Ada Choi’s Pragmatic Approach to Marriage
389. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
390. Together 11 Years: Ada Choi’s Pragmatic Approach to Marriage
391. Obituary: Veteran Actor Lee Siu-kei Passes Away at 69
392. Pianist Lang Lang Holds Wedding in Versailles
393. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
394. Myolie Wu is Having Another Boy
395. Obituary: Veteran Actor Lee Siu-kei Passes Away at 69
396. Joe Chen: “I Prefer Money Rather Than Companionship When I Grow Old”
397. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
398. Joe Chen: “I Prefer Money Rather Than Companionship When I Grow Old”
399. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
400. Pianist Lang Lang Holds Wedding in Versailles
401. Joe Chen: “I Prefer Money Rather Than Companionship When I Grow Old”
402. Pianist Lang Lang Holds Wedding in Versailles
403. Christy Chung’s Husband Thinks Arguments in a Marriage are Perfectly Fine
404. Jennifer Tse Announces Motherhood
405. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
406. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
407. Jennifer Tse Announces Motherhood
408. Together 11 Years: Ada Choi’s Pragmatic Approach to Marriage
409. Bernice Liu’s Ambition Led to Missed Opportunity in Marriage
410. Obituary: Veteran Actor Lee Siu-kei Passes Away at 69
411. Obituary: Veteran Actor Lee Siu-kei Passes Away at 69
412. Linda Chung Provides Update on Life in Vancouver and Future Career Plans
413. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
414. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
415. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
416. Linda Chung Provides Update on Life in Vancouver and Future Career Plans
417. Jennifer Tse Announces Motherhood
418. Christy Chung’s Husband Thinks Arguments in a Marriage are Perfectly Fine
419. Myolie Wu is Having Another Boy
420. Jennifer Tse Announces Motherhood
421. Christy Chung’s Husband Thinks Arguments in a Marriage are Perfectly Fine
422. Samantha Ko Comes to Terms with Her Sexy Image
423. Linda Chung Provides Update on Life in Vancouver and Future Career Plans
424. Bernice Liu’s Ambition Led to Missed Opportunity in Marriage
425. Linda Chung Provides Update on Life in Vancouver and Future Career Plans
426. 5 Reasons Why TVB’s “Big White Duel” is a Must-Watch
427. Samantha Ko Comes to Terms with Her Sexy Image
428. Linda Chung Provides Update on Life in Vancouver and Future Career Plans
429. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
430. Bernice Liu’s Ambition Led to Missed Opportunity in Marriage
431. Christy Chung’s Husband Thinks Arguments in a Marriage are Perfectly Fine
432. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
433. 5 Reasons Why TVB’s “Big White Duel” is a Must-Watch
434. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
435. Jinny Ng and Hana Kuk Compete for The Voice Entertainment’s No. 1 Sister
436. Cathy Chui was Born to Be a Socialite
437. New Evidence Points that Elaine Yiu Willingly Became the “Fourth-Party”?
438. Re-shooting of “Forensic Heroes 4” Costs $10 Million HKD
439. 5 Reasons Why TVB’s “Big White Duel” is a Must-Watch
440. 5 Reasons Why TVB’s “Big White Duel” is a Must-Watch
441. 5 Reasons Why TVB’s “Big White Duel” is a Must-Watch
442. Bernice Liu’s Ambition Led to Missed Opportunity in Marriage
443. Bernice Liu’s Ambition Led to Missed Opportunity in Marriage
444. Bernice Liu’s Ambition Led to Missed Opportunity in Marriage
445. New Evidence Points that Elaine Yiu Willingly Became the “Fourth-Party”?
446. 5 Reasons Why TVB’s “Big White Duel” is a Must-Watch
447. New Evidence Points that Elaine Yiu Willingly Became the “Fourth-Party”?
448. 5 Reasons Why TVB’s “Big White Duel” is a Must-Watch
449. 5 Reasons Why TVB’s “Big White Duel” is a Must-Watch
450. 5 Reasons Why TVB’s “Big White Duel” is a Must-Watch
451. 5 Reasons Why TVB’s “Big White Duel” is a Must-Watch
452. 5 Reasons Why TVB’s “Big White Duel” is a Must-Watch
453. Moka Fang’s Difficult Delivery Makes Aaron Kwok Rethink Trying for a Boy
454. Family Drama? Cecilia Liu Reportedly Has Postpartum Depression
455. Moka Fang’s Difficult Delivery Makes Aaron Kwok Rethink Trying for a Boy
456. Cecilia Cheung is a Compulsive Liar?
457. Cecilia Cheung is a Compulsive Liar?
458. Cecilia Cheung is a Compulsive Liar?
459. Pinky Cheung Files Police Report After Being Harassed by Crazy Fan for 4 Years
460. Moka Fang’s Difficult Delivery Makes Aaron Kwok Rethink Trying for a Boy
461. Gaining Weight and Always Tired, Is Tiffany Tang Pregnant?
462. Yang Mi and Tiffany Tang’s Never-Ending Rivalry
463. Derek Wong Parodies William Chan’s Chanel Ad
464. Derek Wong Parodies William Chan’s Chanel Ad
465. William Chan’s English Criticized in New Chanel Ad
466. Gaining Weight and Always Tired, Is Tiffany Tang Pregnant?
467. Cecilia Cheung is a Compulsive Liar?
468. Derek Wong Parodies William Chan’s Chanel Ad
469. William Chan’s English Criticized in New Chanel Ad
470. Cecilia Cheung is a Compulsive Liar?
471. Derek Wong Parodies William Chan’s Chanel Ad
472. Sisley Choi Typecast in Cop Roles
473. Family Drama? Cecilia Liu Reportedly Has Postpartum Depression
474. Cecilia Cheung is a Compulsive Liar?
475. Derek Wong Parodies William Chan’s Chanel Ad
476. Derek Wong Parodies William Chan’s Chanel Ad
477. Gaining Weight and Always Tired, Is Tiffany Tang Pregnant?
478. Derek Wong Parodies William Chan’s Chanel Ad
479. Derek Wong Parodies William Chan’s Chanel Ad
480. Family Drama? Cecilia Liu Reportedly Has Postpartum Depression
481. Derek Wong Parodies William Chan’s Chanel Ad
482. Derek Wong Parodies William Chan’s Chanel Ad
483. Derek Wong Parodies William Chan’s Chanel Ad
484. William Chan’s English Criticized in New Chanel Ad
485. William Chan’s English Criticized in New Chanel Ad
486. William Chan’s English Criticized in New Chanel Ad
487. William Chan’s English Criticized in New Chanel Ad
488. [Pictorial] Photos of Priscilla Wong and Edwin Siu’s Wedding
489. [Pictorial] Photos of Priscilla Wong and Edwin Siu’s Wedding
490. William Chan’s English Criticized in New Chanel Ad
491. William Chan’s English Criticized in New Chanel Ad
492. HK Actress Angela Yuen Rises in Popularity in China
493. William Chan’s English Criticized in New Chanel Ad
494. Family Drama? Cecilia Liu Reportedly Has Postpartum Depression
495. Derek Wong Parodies William Chan’s Chanel Ad
496. William Chan Reveals How to Get Gorgeous Abs
497. Stephy Tang Has 15 Fashion Stores in China
498. Derek Wong Parodies William Chan’s Chanel Ad
499. Derek Wong Parodies William Chan’s Chanel Ad
500. Derek Wong Parodies William Chan’s Chanel Ad