Selena Li to Film “Cold Mountain, Hidden Dragon”

By on April 13, 2013 in TV Dramas

Selena Li (李詩韻) wore her camisole and showed off her perfect, supple skin again to shoot an ad for Vaseline. The 32-year-old TVB actress has been a face for Vaseline skincare products for three years in a row.

The Slow Boat Home <情越海岸線> star is an avid fan of skincare and believes that skincare is the most important part of one’s everyday beauty routine. Selena said, “If your skin is dry, you will also appear older. I will use skincare products every morning and night. During the day, I will apply sunscreen and moisturizer with SPF all over my body to prevent sunspots. After I take a shower at night, I will apply body lotion. I will exfoliate my face three times a week to remove dead skin cells, and then apply moisturizing lotion or serum afterwards to capture in the nutrients.”

“Cold Mountain, Hidden Dragon” Begins Shooting Next Month

Selena took a break after shooting legal drama, Awfully Lawful <熟男有惑>, in January 2013. She revealed that she will return to the studios to film new TVB drama, Cold Mountain, Hidden Dragon <寒山潛龍>, this coming May. The action-packed wuxia drama will also do location shoots at Hengdian World Studios.

“I have a dancing background. If I have fighting scenes, I will request to do my own stunts. Right now, I am preparing myself by doing stretches.”

Cold Mountain, Hidden Dragon, produced by Marco Law (羅永賢), will also star Kenneth Ma (馬國明), Aimee Chan (陳茵媺), Priscilla Wong (黃翠如), Ngo Ka Nin (敖嘉年), and Power Chan (陳國邦).

Source: ihktv.com

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

20 comments to Selena Li to Film “Cold Mountain, Hidden Dragon”

1. bah says:

She will prob play 3rd lead after those other 2 overpromoted non-actresses unfortunately

Login or Register before you can reply to bah
    • sel_fi_wu replied:

i want selena to be the first female lead and pair with ma ming who is the first male lead!

Login or Register before you can reply to sel_fi_wu
      • sandcherry replied:

I hope so too since Selena Li has the most acting experience in TVB.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • ANGELA replied:

I also hope that Selena will get the main actress lead role. She deserves a leading role! They need to give her a chance!

Login or Register before you can reply to ANGELA
      • Magic replied:

I hope she gets 1st female lead although I reckon she’d be second or even third. Isn’t she billed after Aimee in Slow Boat Home?

Login or Register before you can reply to Magic
    • Kidd replied:

Since Priscilla Wong has only acted in 1 series, how is she overpromoted?

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • Funn Lim replied:

because her first role is the leading lady role? Selena Li is an inadequate actress.

• Magic replied:

I think Selena is better many actresses. Each to their own, I guess.

Login or Register before you can reply to Magic
  2. Bubblez says:

I cant wait to see Power Chan and Priscilla Wong 黃翠如 in this drama the most 🙂

And I do hope that Selena Li plays first lead. It’s long overdue!

Login or Register before you can reply to Bubblez
  3. May says:

I think she deserves to be first lead, but with TVBs track record….Aimee will play first lead just to get everyone all upset to promote more attention. 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to May
  4. tearfulheart says:

finally, a wuxia series! what is this? tvb in the 90s?

Login or Register before you can reply to tearfulheart
  5. Daisy says:

I got all excited reading the title but af

Login or Register before you can reply to Daisy
    • Daisy replied:

After reading the cast I know she’s not first lead or gonna pair with Kenneth… All well she looks really nice in ancient costumes though

Login or Register before you can reply to Daisy
  6. Joey says:

I’ve always thought she has great skin and I think she is a great spokesperson for skincare. She’s quite pretty and I’ve enjoyed her acting abilities in the roles she has played. She puts in a lot of effort into her roles and I admire her dedication. Good luck Selena.

Login or Register before you can reply to Joey
  7. yicks says:

‘cold mountain, hidden dragon’.. what a dreadful name, the mountain is cold, implicating a very cold dessert, the dragon/ devil is dangerously hidden, according to the tittle, there’s no hope for life in this show

Login or Register before you can reply to yicks
  8. Exo jern says:

selena and kenneth. yes!

Login or Register before you can reply to Exo jern
  9. Charvin :) says:

the original is charmaine and kevin i hope that they could flim together but unfortunaly kevin dont wanna so sad 🙁

Login or Register before you can reply to Charvin :)
  10. Chriselle says:

Nice to see Selena back filming a series. I was worried earlier that her career had stagnated as we haven’t been seeing her in any lead or even first supporting roles in the last year.

Can’t seem to keep up with TVB’s ever-changing titles nowadays. Is Awfully Lawful the same as Justice Attack, the one Sharon Chan is in?

Login or Register before you can reply to Chriselle
    • Daisy replied:

Justice attack has changed it’s name to Friendly fire and has already aired back in December. This is a completely different drama.

Login or Register before you can reply to Daisy
  11. irene says:

Please let Selena be the leading lady!!!!

I really hope she pairs off with Kenneth. They are really compatible.

Login or Register before you can reply to irene