[Pictorial] Photos of Priscilla Wong and Edwin Siu’s Wedding

By on May 27, 2019 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

[Pictorial] Photos of Priscilla Wong and Edwin Siu’s Wedding

One year after getting married, Priscilla Wong (黃翠如) and Edwin Siu (蕭正楠) finally held their wedding celebration in Bali, Indonesia. The beach-side wedding was beautiful, but it was the couple’s obvious love for each other that made the photos so dazzling.

Let’s share Priscilla and Edwin’s big day together!

Edwin Siu and Priscilla Wong Hold Wedding Celebration in Bali

• No Related Posts.

• 11 comments to [Pictorial] Photos of Priscilla Wong and Edwin Siu’s Wedding

1. jcc10 says:

Oh my god, the pictures are stunning! Just by looking at the pictures you can tell that’s true love!!

Login or Register before you can reply to jcc10
    2. khoobunny says:

They are so cute and sweet together! The photos are beautiful and shows how much in love they are. Love Priscilla’s casual and relaxed style but still elegant.

Login or Register before you can reply to khoobunny
    3. wm2017 says:

They are indeed cute!!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
    4. potatochip says:

These photos are so full of charisma and are gorgeous. You can feel their love and happiness. They have such a connection. I like watching both, but don’t really consider myself a fan of either. But these pictures are probably my favorite of all the celebrity weddings so far.

Login or Register before you can reply to potatochip
      • serene replied:

@potatochip agree with u! They look so happy and genuinely in love, it’s heartwarming. I’m not fans of both either and I actually dislike Priscilla’s acting.

Login or Register before you can reply to serene
    5. hannah says:

so cute!!

Login or Register before you can reply to hannah
    6. snoopy says:

Wow! The photographs are so stunning!! Out of so many wedding photos. I love theirs the most. If I got money I will definitely hired this studio for my wedding~

Login or Register before you can reply to snoopy
    7. jlyl says:

Love these pictures; it simple yet classy. By looking at these pictures i can feel their love for one another. Very sweet & lovely couple. Wish they hav a blissful marriage.

Login or Register before you can reply to jlyl
    8. passingby2 says:

Nice photos but I don’t get why people bother with a wedding ceremony one year after they’re legally married and already living together. The newly-wed feeling is already gone so why bother to don a bridal gown and take bridal pics?

Login or Register before you can reply to passingby2
      • jayne replied:

@passingby2 According to Priscilla’s social media post, the wedding seems to be more for the family. She wrote that her parents were finally able to see her wedding.The number of guests were very small in number, so the celebration is really meant for the family.

Priscilla seems to be a very pragmatic person, and not too romantic. I suspect she and Edwin didn’t want to fuss with a big wedding, that’s why they got married spontaneously last year and put off a proper wedding for a whole year. But a wedding does provide lifetime memories, so that’s why the couple had a small destination wedding in Bali instead.

I suspect they are also planning to have a baby soon, so they wanted to have a wedding before baby arrives.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne
        • jayne replied:

@jayne Some of our family relatives got married young and didn’t have money for a big wedding banquet. So after kid is born, the couple has a big banquet –to celebrate the marriage and birth of the baby together. Haha my sister even attended a wedding banquet in which the couple’s kid is already 8 years old! Talk about a delayed wedding banquet!

These banquets are a rare chance to gather together the important people in our lives…and doing so builds more memories. The timing of it may not be as relevant.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne