Raymond Lam and Charmaine Sheh Attend “Line Walker” Celebration Dinner

By on October 22, 2014 in TV Dramas

Although Line Walker <使徒行者> finished airing already, the popularity of the drama remains high. After announcing a film version to be produced, TVB Chairman Norman Leung (梁乃鵬) held a celebratory dinner for the entire cast and crew.

Although Line Walker is Raymond Lam’s (林峯) last drama for TVB, he still attended the celebration dinner. He stated that he maintains a good relationship with the station even with the recent signing of a three-year contract with EEG. Raymond said, “Right now, I’m focused on music because I haven’t released an album in awhile – I’m going to do that first. As for movies, the company is currently helping me with the arrangements but I can’t talk about that right now! Previously, my Mainland drama, The Virtuous Queen of Han <衛子夫> garnered good ratings and I’ve been pursued by a lot of companies in Mainland. But I want to find a script that I like.”

Aside from upcoming work arrangements, Raymond has been busy planning Karena Ng’s (吳千語) upcoming 21st birthday party. Diligently preparing the event for three months, Raymond expressed that he prepared a handmade gift for Karena.

Charmaine Sheh Leaves Dating to God

Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) and Kevin Cheng’s (鄭嘉穎) dating rumors sparked again after they attended Raymond Cho’s (曹永廉) birthday bash last week. Charmaine explained that there has been a big misunderstanding, “There was another party next door. We partied separately, but we did chat. We haven’t been in contact for a while. Since I was a little drunk that night, I don’t remember what happened. However, we did have a lot of fun.”

When asked if there is a possibility of rekindling the relationship with Kevin, Charmaine added, “You have to ask God. Everything is up to fate!”

Sources: On.cc; On.cc

This article is written by Su for JayneStars.com.

18 comments to Raymond Lam and Charmaine Sheh Attend “Line Walker” Celebration Dinner

1. Tess says:

LF used to have long face…it’s obviously PS and now his face is smaller than Charmaine!

Login or Register before you can reply to Tess
    • janet replied:

because girlfriend is only 21…so he has to try to at least look young.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet
    • Tvbfan replied:

His face is still longer and bigger than Charmaine and Charmaine is smiling which makes her face look bigger and longer and LF isn’t smiling he just got a straight face on.

Login or Register before you can reply to Tvbfan
      • Tess replied:

If he isn’t smilling his face should appear longer, right? Have you heard of pull a straight long face?

Login or Register before you can reply to Tess
  2. Will says:

Sharon Chan looks kinda chubby?

Login or Register before you can reply to Will
    • Crow replied:

Yeah she looks bloated and horrible in the pic.

Login or Register before you can reply to Crow
    • Smile replied:

what…that her! I didn’t even recognize her. 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to Smile
    • Tvbfan replied:

Maybe it’s because Sharon isn’t wearing make up. Make up makes a big difference that’s why it’s so expensive

Login or Register before you can reply to Tvbfan
    • Tess replied:

I think is the angle problem. Besides she stood the closest to the camera. Her face should appear larger than the rest.

Login or Register before you can reply to Tess
  3. pt says:

wow, karena is turning 21 years old xD compared to ray 🙂 …

Login or Register before you can reply to pt
  4. janet says:

Sharon looks bloated…could she be err…pregnant?

Login or Register before you can reply to janet
  5. Conscience says:

Charmaine looks pretty in the above photo. Charming as always.

Login or Register before you can reply to Conscience
  6. Pout says:

It’s so obvi that Sharon is preggo! That sweater ain’t hiding nothing

Login or Register before you can reply to Pout
  7. wow! Raymond’s face is so long!! #even i’m not a very biggest fan of him#!!!!!~~~

Login or Register before you can reply to afterschool17
  8. jj says:

No way! That’s Sharon? Really??? Wow. Maybe she’s pregnant?

Login or Register before you can reply to jj
  9. bloom says:

Sharon Chan looks very different in the above pix.

Login or Register before you can reply to bloom
  10. jason says:

ray is still chok as usual … love him

Login or Register before you can reply to jason
  11. YanYanKong says:

“Since I was a little drunk that night, I don’t remember what happened.”

Hmmmm…