Tavia Yeung is Not a Diva

By on October 19, 2014 in TV Dramas

Martial arts star, Chin Siu Ho (錢小豪), returns to television screens in upcoming TVB drama, Wudang Worship <潮拜武當>. Siu Ho and other cast members, Tavia Yeung (楊怡), Timmy Hung (洪天明), Rainky Wai (蔚雨芯), Lee Yee Man (李綺雯), and Regen Cheung (張惠雅), will be flying to the Wudang Mountains to film for three weeks.

Regarding earlier rumors about not getting along with Tavia due to her diva attitude, Siu Ho clarified, “It doesn’t matter if she is playing the diva card because I will get beaten up and outfought by her in upcoming scenes. But really, she is not a diva; it’s all a misunderstanding. If anyone was being a diva, it would be me. She offered me a chair to sit on when we were filming earlier. She didn’t even get to sit; I’m thankful that Tavia gave me a chair.”

Tavia stated that working with Siu Ho has been a wonderful experience and she is very glad to be collaborating with him in Wudang Worship.

Tavia Drags Suitcase Full Of Food

Going to the Wudang Mountains for the first time, Tavia was so excited that she was not able to sleep the night before the trip. Aside from sightseeing, Tavia will spend time soaking in the clean and spiritual air the Wudang Mountains has to offer. Since the local climate is very different than Hong Kong, Tavia filled a large suitcase with snacks and warm clothing. “Every time I go on a trip, I would bring instant noodles, snacks, and crackers. As it’s a long trip, I feel safer when I have snacks with me. Since I’m not familiar with the surroundings, it’s more convenient and comfortable this way.”

On recent speculations that Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) and Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) rekindled their relationship during Raymond Cho’s (曹永廉) 50th birthday party, Tavia answered, “I didn’t hear about this. I’m not into gossip but it would be a good thing if it were true. I think they match very well and it’s important that they’re happy. Of course [I’ll support them]!”

Sources: On.cc; On.cc

This article is written by Su for JayneStars.com.

14 comments to Tavia Yeung is Not a Diva

1. Joanna says:

Its not the 1st time there were talks about her Diva manner….

Login or Register before you can reply to Joanna
  2. lkv says:

🙂 wow if she is a diva then I must die to see Beyonce (Well I did see Beyonce once but I did not die)

Login or Register before you can reply to lkv
  3. natalie says:

Tavia is the opposite of a diva- she’s funny and treats everyone friendly.

Login or Register before you can reply to natalie
    • stef replied:

Uh huh. That so-called reporter and the news just failed miserably to stir things up because Tavia’s been well-known in the showbiz for her friendly attitude.

Login or Register before you can reply to stef
  4. anon says:

I always thought it was the opposite?

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
    • stef replied:

And you’re right thinking that way! 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to stef
  5. says me says:

Tavia has always been nice, helpful & gets along with everyone. She has many friends in the industry. If you read the article properly, Siu Ho DENIED that Tavia’s a diva, cos she certainly doesnt hv such attitude. Cheers for Tavia.

Login or Register before you can reply to says me
  6. Joanna says:

Hmmm.. apparently the story i heard is not widely known……

Login or Register before you can reply to Joanna
  7. Vincent says:

How do you guys actually know she’s not a diva? You all didn’t get to know her personally… The personalities you’re seeing is her outer appearance and not from the inside. Don’t judge a book by its cover…

Login or Register before you can reply to Vincent
  8. says me says:

How do you know if she is? Do you know her personally or seen her divaness? All you know is from what you read in this article. And if you are reading it right, pls do read again, SH denied she’s a diva. Dont just jump at the headline & miss the actual point. And if you still want to believe reading articles, try reading those who had praised Tavia. KK Cheung while filming in SIAC praised Tavia for holding an umbrella for him during raining. Similarly SH has praised Tavia for giving him a chair when she didnt hv a place to seat for herself. In another article, directors hv praised Tavia for looking after cast & crew. Many others hv praised her & built friendships. If u define diva as such, then let Tavia be a good diva 🙂 Well we all only know her thru articles, so read carefully & discern rumors. Why only harp on negatives & encourage rumors but fail to give praise when praise is due. From all that has been written, Tavia’s one of the nicest person around.

Login or Register before you can reply to says me
    • polka dot replied:

you are totally right three cheers for tavia 😀 ;D

Login or Register before you can reply to polka dot
  9. var says:

She’s always given me the girl-next-door, friendly and bubbly vibe. Don’t think she’s a diva at all honestly..

Login or Register before you can reply to var
  10. wow says:

BOOOOO charmaine! Kevin deserves a better girl. And I mean, girl, not aunty

Login or Register before you can reply to wow