Raymond Lam and Ella Koon in Skimpy Tank Tops

By on May 8, 2012 in NEWS, TV Dramas

Raymond Lam (林峯) and Ella Koon (官恩娜) were nearly complete in filming TVB drama, Highs and Lows <雷霆掃毒>, previously known as Fight Crime. Raymond and Ella filmed a gunfire scene in the hot temperatures. The pair stripped down to skimpy tank tops on the set, in which Raymond revealed his toned body!

Upon discovering that Ben Wong’s (黃智賢) character had mixed drugs in a bottle of distilled water, Raymond and Ella fired their guns at his water bottle, hoping to make him appear. To produce realistic results, real guns were used in filming the scene. Ella gripped tightly onto her gun, causing her hand to bleed. She joked that Raymond did not take care of her, which led to her bleeding.

Raymond appeared tanned and retained facial hair for his explosive cop role in Highs and Lows. Tired of filming gentleman roles over the last three years, he welcomed the change in playing a straightforward character. “My character is in charge of the Intelligence Unit within the police force, but he is nosy and often participates in criminal arrests!”

The hot weather did not deter Raymond and Ella’s good mood while filming in Sai Kung yesterday. Ella indicated that she learned to always keep water by her side to quench her thirst and avoid getting a heat stroke. Raymond repeatedly wiped sweat off his forehead during filming breaks, but was able to sprint quickly for the action scenes.

Raymond Afraid of Ripping His Shirt!

With his concert at The Venetian hotel in Macau coming up on May 12th, Raymond has been busily training to appear in his best form. After doing push-ups and sit-ups relentlessly, fine results can be clearly seen.

Raymond joked, “I’m afraid to train my chest muscles too hard. My shirts have grown very tight. If I become too muscular, I’m afraid my shirts would burst!”

Sources: Ming Pao, Oriental Daily

Jayne: Raymond seems to have lost weight, but with obviously more defined arms. I guess his back pain must be under control, since has been filming running scenes and likely to have many dance sequences at his Macau concert.

72 comments to Raymond Lam and Ella Koon in Skimpy Tank Tops

Raymond not only seems to have lost weight, he seems to have lost TOO MUCH WEIGHT!! And that hair!! THAT HAIR!! Why? Why fight the hotness Ray ge? Why fight the hotness?! WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!??!?!? I am so traumatised. I need therapy!

• Vivien replied:

LF might want to leave his idol good looks but hate that hairstyle too. I swear I’ve seen Bosco and MC jin in that kind of bald sided hairstyle too and i hated those.

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
      • Vivien replied:

but it’s professional for LF to retain facial hair to suit his character although it means risking his hotness face

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
      • Addy replied:

I think the only guy who can pull off that kind of hairstyle is Pakho Chau. Or maybe I’m just used to it, because Pakho Chau haven’t changed his hairstyle in years lol

Login or Register before you can reply to Addy
      • Funn Lim replied:

He wants to leave his idol good looks I understand, but must he make himself to look LIKE THAT?! I mean if he wants not to look good, well… gain 100 pounds! He obviously is of the same group who thinks skinny for men is good looking. Isn’t abs and all that ripped body an in thing for men nowadays? He not only looks skinny, he looks sick. Is he playing a drug addict or patient maybe??

• Funn Lim replied:

On his back pain he might like to try the therapy in this article

and then end up with Bond’s body.

• NX replied:

The haircut is simply the requirement of the role. He looks better with bang but bang makes him look weak.

Change the angle, it will look different. I personally think it fits the role:

Login or Register before you can reply to NX
      • simplitee replied:

Hot Hot Hot !!! 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to simplitee
      • DC replied:

Ben… Y U IN THE WAY =[ I really like this pic of Fung and Ella.

Login or Register before you can reply to DC
      • Funn Lim replied:

After seeing another angle, I am convinced, he is fighting his hotness. He is skinny at any angle, the hair is just.. just..

Guess what? Ben Wong is hotter.

• Funn Lim replied:

Ben! Lift the shirt!! I bet there;s some abs under that!!

• josie replied:

Wait Funn, now you’re going overboard. No way that spicy ginger is hotter than my LF! 😛

I agree w/ @DC, Ella should’ve side-kicked him out of the picture.

Login or Register before you can reply to josie
      • Funn Lim replied:

Spicy ginger? Which part of him is ginger ah?

• YanYanKong replied:

Yeah, don’t like the hair especially now when it’s grown tall a little and makes his face look very elongated and weird. Don’t think there’s anything wrong with the facial hair though. This length or amount of facial hair is ok. Doesn’t look too dirty. And I think Ray still needs to loose some more weight or get more fit. I still think he’s a bit chubby. Atleast his waist can be a little more smaller. This is totally not a toned body. His arms look like they’re toned, but it’s prob fat.

Login or Register before you can reply to YanYanKong
    • yuaida replied:

Raymond’s body doesn’t look really tone or ripped…..just skinny that’s all. I would hardly call what they are wearing skimpy tank tops…..barely shows any nipples or private parts. Let’s not exxagerate here……

Login or Register before you can reply to yuaida
      • josie replied:

Didn’t know u were so interested in seeing LF’s nipples and private parts. 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to josie
      • Funn Lim replied:

I think everyone is interested? But no need to guess. You can see nipples in the above 2 links posted by NX and as for that place aka his package, Mysteries Of Love solves that mysteries with a bit of pause, replay, rewind, pause, replay, rewind, pause and some imagination.

• josie replied:

Of course us girls are interested! Just didn’t know this yuaida guy was too. I kinda remember his posts being rather vulgar and demeaning to women before. But that is pretty common lately.

Login or Register before you can reply to josie
      • Funn Lim replied:

“Anwyay Funn, I’m also surprised that u care about LF. I never knew u thought he was hot at all. Good to know!”

Of course I care. After all I did named him as my most desired sorta guy back when he was in Survivor Law!

• Funn Lim replied:

Wow, I can’t even remember writing a review for survivor’s law where *gulp!* I loved Bernice Liu! Was Bernice in it? Can’t remember but I said so so I suppose it is so!! I really liked Ray then. Now he looks like a drug addict.

• NX replied:

This news really seem sarcastic and irony with the wrong choice of picture! The picture does not support the news content at all.

And Ella look much cuter in other pix.

Login or Register before you can reply to NX
      • josie replied:

Haha, maybe Jayne chose that pic as a tease. The way ray has his jacket half off, drives us crazy. He should take it all off! 😀

Also, I notice ray is doing the same elbow to shoulder lean that Kevin did to Annie. Poor girls, being treated as a guy.

Login or Register before you can reply to josie
      • fez replied:

yeh but for some reason, Ella compliments well with Raymond in that pose. She seems happy, friendly. I seem to get along quite well.

Login or Register before you can reply to fez
      • YanYanKong replied:

Ray looks like he’s one of those guys who are out hunting for animals, especially with that gun here.

Login or Register before you can reply to YanYanKong
    • TVBFanatic replied:

Funny, I was going to say the exact same thing about Ella… she looks so skinny, and he face has lost that youthful look. Terrible photo 🙁

Login or Register before you can reply to TVBFanatic
    • Anonymous replied:

Haha he won the Best Supporting Actor award for his role as “Spicy Ginger” in Lives of Omission.

Login or Register before you can reply to Anonymous
    • kenonic replied:

Raymond doing too much. What exactly is he good at? Acting is so so and singing is also so so.

Login or Register before you can reply to kenonic
      • RayIan replied:

his voice is very special,very nice and warm to listen

Login or Register before you can reply to RayIan
  2. MARS says:

both of them so cute

Login or Register before you can reply to MARS
  3. pandamao says:

both look way too thin.

Login or Register before you can reply to pandamao
    • TVBFanatic replied:

Agreed

Login or Register before you can reply to TVBFanatic
    • YanYanKong replied:

Are you just saying that to make yourself feel better? LOLS
      Anyways, I don’t find that they are way too skinny. Ella looks good and Ray needs to be more fit. Guess both of them accomplished the goal they set at the beggining of this drama, to loose weight. Good for them.

Login or Register before you can reply to YanYanKong
      • TVBFanatic replied:

I’ve always had a liking for Ella. Even voted for her in Jane’s poll a while back. But I don’t even recognize her in this picture. She’s lost her youthful glow and looks so emaciated. I just want to take her out and buy her a good dinner!

Login or Register before you can reply to TVBFanatic
  4. Hannahh says:

I hope his back problem is over and that he’s not on those pain killer anymore.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
    • fez replied:

most likely. There’s a picture of Raymond piggy backing Ella. If his back was a problem, they would of cut that part out.

Login or Register before you can reply to fez
      • YanYanKong replied:

really? piggy backing Ella? I wanna see that, when was that?

But don’t you rmb Ray piggy backing Charmaine during the filming of Sister Fa when he had his neck problem. So it wouldn’t matter if he had problems or not, they would still film those scenes.

Login or Register before you can reply to YanYanKong
  5. Vivien says:

This HAL series got a lot of attention and so many news. TVB should air this and get LF to fight KM for the award!

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
    • NX replied:

MC Jin said they would air it around September this year.

Login or Register before you can reply to NX
      • simplitee replied:

He said it was scheduled to air but NOT confirmed.

Login or Register before you can reply to simplitee
      • Vivien replied:

sept sounds great for LF. enough time for audience to watch his acting

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
      • lol replied:

If HAL is scheduled for September, then is B3K postponed to next year? After all I just realized that Kenneth and Tavia will also have SSSS which might be anniversary series. I doubt TVB want to crammed all these series with the same people back to back.

Login or Register before you can reply to lol
    • YanYanKong replied:

Dunno why everyone is so in for Kenneth. I’m watching On Call 36 right now and I don’t see any surprisingly good acting from him. Of course he’s not bad, I like him as an actor, but Don’t think he did that well to deserve an award, but maybe that’s cause all the other lead actors were didn’t do that great or didn’t have such good roles.

Login or Register before you can reply to YanYanKong
  6. Amy says:

OMG, LF looks so thin.Okay, i m beginning to think Hawick looks more handsome that LF.

Login or Register before you can reply to Amy
    • Vivien replied:

If LF has Hawick hairstyle, their handsomeness are on par if compared since they are look alike

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
    • Vivien replied:

when will LF show his abs from all those workouts? Lets see his muscular and toned abs!

Login or Register before you can reply to Vivien
      • NX replied:

I doubt he will show his ab.

Login or Register before you can reply to NX
      • Larry 3 replied:

Unless he posed as a gangster…

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
      • lol replied:

Will he show his abs in the concert?

Login or Register before you can reply to lol
    • lol replied:

I think Hawick is a boyish version of Raymond

Login or Register before you can reply to lol
  7. NX says:

This pix suit more for the new!

Login or Register before you can reply to NX
    • YanYanKong replied:

Nice pic. I think it looks like an ad for Guess or something.

If this pic was used for this news, people would complain that he’s CHOKing again.

Login or Register before you can reply to YanYanKong
  8. NX says:

I have to say the above pix make both Ella and LF look bad, there are a lot more pix that they look better on the same day. Jayne please kindly choose another one if you do not ignore this post.

Man, if you afraid your shirt would burst then don’t wear it LOL

Login or Register before you can reply to NX
    • josie replied:

Yes ray, either don’t button the shirt all the way or just go topless. Pants need not apply too.

Login or Register before you can reply to josie
      • simplitee replied:

Yummy! 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to simplitee
    • YanYanKong replied:

Good idea cause most people here wanna see him naked or see his abs in his concert!
      But hopefully he doesn’t take your suggestion cause that would just be plain disgusting. Atleast I don’t wanna see naked people.

Login or Register before you can reply to YanYanKong
      • RayIan replied:

that’s what I thought when the news of naked Bosco come out.

Login or Register before you can reply to RayIan
  9. Jk says:

@ jayne: those are just regular tank tops, nothing skimpy about them.

Just looking at the face, LF is clearly better looking than Ben and Hawick, IMO.

With less baldness on the side, I don’t mind his hairstyle. It suits his role.

Login or Register before you can reply to Jk
    • Larry 3 replied:

Those are on weibo. Jayne is using the photos from the newspaper medias.

Still, their outfits don’t look too good for both of them.

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
  10. Larry 3 says:

I assume he wont be able to get in shape by the time he do a concert in Atlantic City, New Jersey (June 17th); So I will be watching the dreadful special guest, Kate Tsui awful lap dancing and out of tune singing throughout the concert.

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
    • YanYanKong replied:

Her singing isn’t that good, but her dancing is really professional though. I love watching her dance. She really shows off that attitude and feeling when she dances. Would like to see her danc more.

Login or Register before you can reply to YanYanKong
    • [email protected]#$%^&* replied:

LOL love your comment Larry 3 but I hope that’s not the case.

Login or Register before you can reply to [email protected]#$%^&*
  11. lol says:

This must be a bad picture case of Raymond. He looks like an uncle. Ella looks cute though.

Login or Register before you can reply to lol
    • YanYanKong replied:

He is an uncle though.
      Blame TVB for making Ray become old quicker. TVB always gives their actors, crazy filming schedules whenever they film dramas and rush everything. Ray has so much wrinkles now due to that. =(

Login or Register before you can reply to YanYanKong
    • Grace replied:

Come on he still looks GREAT….lol……

Login or Register before you can reply to Grace
      • looooo replied:

He is not in his twenties now so it quite logical for tvb to enrol him into more mature role. Infact , his new image is quite mandom and macho compare to his professor king’s era.

Login or Register before you can reply to looooo
  12. Gar says:

I actually think LF looks hot with his new hairstyle and I don’t mind the facial hair as well. It’s all good! I am highly anticipating this series. Hope it lives up to the hype.

Login or Register before you can reply to Gar
    • YanYanKong replied:

Don’t say that, or else you’ll be really disappointed and stop watching the drama after the first few eps when it doesn’t seem as good as it looks now.

Login or Register before you can reply to YanYanKong
      • Grace replied:

Right cant jinx it……lol…….
        Anyway TVB’s cop shows usually are not so bad!

Login or Register before you can reply to Grace
    • looooo replied:

LF’s hair is quite the same for previous three years= skin head on the side and back /top head shortened & forehead’s fringe shorten and trimmed . This hairstyle is quite similar to his survivor’s of law’s image when he plays a lawyer.

Login or Register before you can reply to looooo
  13. toto says:

actually RL looks quite old sometimes i mean hes not suppose that old yet? humm…

Login or Register before you can reply to toto
  14. i guess the only guy who can pull off that kind of hairstyle is Pakho Chau. Or maybe I’m just used to it, because Pakho Chau haven’t changed his hairstyle in years lol

Login or Register before you can reply to black magazines