Sire Ma Needs to Rely on Family for Financial Support

By on August 14, 2014 in NEWS

After the video of Sire Ma’s (馬賽) seductive lingerie dance was leaked on the Internet, the TVB actress has been keeping a low profile. Since the scandal broke, Sire bravely attended her first function as a model for a fashion show today.

No Jobs Lined Up

Appearing a lot calmer than during her press conference on July 24, Sire attracted many questions from the reporters. With her hands together in an apologetic manner, Sire shared her feelings and thanked her friends for the continuous support.

Sire said, “I’m actually very nervous today, but I want to thank Elaine Yiu (姚子羚) and my manager for encouraging me backstage. This job was arranged a while ago and as an artiste, I have to maintain my professionalism, and that’s why I attended. I’ll work hard and do my best. I actually appreciate the fact that the company didn’t cancel my job because of the incident, and I’m very thankful to have this opportunity. I don’t have other jobs right now!” Sire added that she does not know how long TVB will put her on hiatus.

Despite the halt in her income, Sire has to pay her living expenses and lawyer fees to halt the media distribution of her intimate video. Sire tearfully stated that she would have to rely on her family for the rest of the year for financial support. Taking a break from the negativity and while waiting for the tabloid reports to die down, Sire enrolled in a course to increase her knowledge in the meantime. She will also be spending more time in Mainland China, where her parents currently reside.

Afraid to Read the News

Sire’s lesbian ex-lover Wang Ziqi (汪子琦) claimed that Sire had sent flirty text messages to a senior actor.  Although Damian Lau (劉松仁) was the top suspect, he denied the accusations and applauded Sire’s courage in handling the situation.

Feeling miserable for causing so much trouble towards her colleagues,Damian, Sire stated that she does not possess the racy videos and has never sent them to anyone. Sire has been afraid to read the news in case of any more false reports and resorted to asking her friends to keep tabs on the tabloids.

Will Continue to be Strong

Sire revealed that her bad breakup with Ziqi and subsequent video scandal have taken a large toll on her mental health. During the darkest times, Sire had suicidal thoughts but managed to pull herself up after receiving unending love and support from her family and friends. Since January, Sire started seeing a psychologist to treat her depression. The week that her lingerie video was released publicly delivered a severe blow on Sire. “It has been extremely difficult to endure, the most difficult week. I didn’t listen nor look at anything. But I know that no matter what happens, I can’t harm myself because there are still many people who love and support me.”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Su for JayneStars.com.

• Sire Ma Reflects on the Past 5 Years After Relationship Scandal(8)
  • Sire Ma Gives Birth to Daughter Camellia(51)
  • Sire Ma is 5 Months Pregnant(0)
  • [Celebrity Weddings] Sire Ma Announces Marriage(4)
  • Sire Ma Hopes to Change Career Luck with Name Change(2)
  • Sire Ma Ousted from Johnnie To's New Film(3)
  • Sire Ma Tops Google HK's Most Searched Celebrities of 2014(27)
  • Sire Ma Returns to Work After Receiving Threats(18)
  • Sire Ma Slept with Ron Ng?(61)
  • Sire Ma Alerts Police After Receiving Online Threats(12)

• 29 comments to Sire Ma Needs to Rely on Family for Financial Support

1. UseCommonSenseHKers says:

She should just do p**n. It’s not like she has anything else to lose.

Login or Register before you can reply to UseCommonSenseHKers
    2. Best says:

Tvb need to let her go, just like coffee lam. Coffee lam is famous now.

Login or Register before you can reply to Best
    3. Larry 3 says:

TVB has to get rid of her. ASAP. She has to start a new life out of showbiz.

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
      • sandcherry replied:

How and where to start a new life? Not many people can earn and live a luxurious life, like what Sire Ma did, because she was a TVB actress and attached to some rich people. Do you think she can ever live a simple life again? I doubt it

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
        • Larry 3 replied:

She is moving to Mainland China, thats a start to get out of the picture.

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
        • Cheung Wing Hong replied:

She does not have to live a luxurious life. It’s not like these TVB actors/actresses make mega dollars and are living like money grows on trees.

Login or Register before you can reply to Cheung Wing Hong
      • Jen replied:

Once you became an actress in TVB & people notice your face. it’s not easy just to be a down to earth person. Whatever Sire Ma will be doing next in her life Good Luck!

Login or Register before you can reply to Jen
        • Clementine replied:

Agree, once you’re one of tbb favourite promoted ones, or were , you can’t really pop in an office and be like everyone else and apply for the job. It’d actually be harder since many ppl recognise u (no doubt they’d recognise sire and immediately judge her). It’s a good thing she’s staying in the mainland for a while, staying in Hk might not be the best place to emotionally and mentally recover.

Login or Register before you can reply to Clementine
    4. Eda says:

As much as I dislike her acting and presence in Dramas (Mostly Bullet Brain). But I just hope she doesnt suicide or anything.
      TVB is probably scared of ruining their reputation of being cruel so putting her on hiatus is the only way.
      But seeing photos at that appearances. She looked fine during the runway. Fans still want to take photos with her. So I believe they will get over about her scandal soon.

Login or Register before you can reply to Eda
      • Teh replied:

To my honesty, I am 100% sure this girl won’t commit suicide. You can do an analysis of her through her character, attitude, behaviour, reaction, manner, her staggered eyes, expression and speech, etc. throughout the whole scandal from the the until present.

Psychologically, she is one tough girl to deal with. She is just the opposite of simple, innocent, naive, etc. So no worries. She will be fine.

Login or Register before you can reply to Teh
        • Larry 3 replied:

She has depression, its not very simple to get rid of.

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
        • Clementine replied:

Depression is so unpredictable. Those who recovered, may do something harmful in a sudden relapse. There is already so many deaths going on around the world atm, another suicide would be one too many…hoping she will get thru this cos no one deserves to die for this reason.

Login or Register before you can reply to Clementine
        • Yes depression is scary. My ex bf’s mom was in depression for a long time but she acted all strong and happy so her family tot she was ok. Suddenly one day she committed suicide.

I myself went through depression and all I saw was black and grey.. The world was colorless..

Login or Register before you can reply to [email protected]
      • winnie replied:

I thought i was the only one who dislike her acting. She annoys me in Bullet Brain, everytime she appeared on screen i had to fast forward – not a fun way to watch.

Although i dislike her as an actor, and everything i read about her money hungry tricks, true or not, i dislike her for the way she was portrayed, however, i wish her luck in starting over and put this scandal behind her.

Login or Register before you can reply to winnie

My sympathy is with her BUT

” Sire stated that she does not possess the racy videos and has never sent them to anyone. Sire has been afraid to read the news in case of any more false reports and resorted to asking her friends to keep tabs on the tabloids.”

Better be honest because if there is such a video, she is basically lying yet again and won’t win points with the media and the public.

• Fishy replied:

you are so fake. you probably dont have sympathy.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fishy
        • sandcherry replied:

Sympathy is given to honest people, not to liars though.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • tvbfanatic replied:

This was my first thoughts too Funn… she’s lied so many times, I don’t know what to believe. I feel for her situation, but don’t trust her comments.

Login or Register before you can reply to tvbfanatic
    6. DramaAddict says:

Boohoo! I have no sympathy for her because she is a liar. And I’m sure she’ll find ways to make money.

Login or Register before you can reply to DramaAddict
    7. hohliu says:

I do not follow HK dramas so I do not know Sire Ma. But she seem to have a number of good supportors round her. I wonder if she is as bad as the media made her to be? Or is the angry lesbian ex-lover who is stirring the situation worst than it is?

Login or Register before you can reply to hohliu
    8. mino says:

Why TVB still protect her, maybe she is good to BJ them.

Login or Register before you can reply to mino
    9. Jacintha says:

Who are we to judge people calling names and she good at BJ. At least whatever she does she use her own body not anyone.
      TVB is protecting her,that what a managements she do to provide supports to the employees.
      Lastly, I am not fan of Sire Ma.

Login or Register before you can reply to Jacintha
    10. bloom says:

I’ve my own reservations on her honesty. This type of person has an innocent face but they’re cunning like a fox. She seems to be getting a lot of sympaties. Only she & her ex lesbian partner knew who was lying.

Login or Register before you can reply to bloom
    11. Tess says:

Whatever will be will be…Sire Ma deserves no sympathy.

Login or Register before you can reply to Tess
    12. joojaibao says:

I bet behind closed doors she is cursing up a storm and planning her next plot to gain sympathy once again from the media

Obiviously she played with the wrong ppl what comes around goes around that’s what get I hope she finally understands not to so materialistic by hurting other ppl to get what she wants!!1

Login or Register before you can reply to joojaibao
      • Larry 3 replied:

She got bad advice from the witch, 620

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
    13. windy says:

She is always trying in her interviews and such about the incident and cant help but feel she is looking for sympathy.
      I think some women are like that, kind of sweet but yet flirty w/everyone and when trouble raises, they play the crying victim.
      Esp in her case, it’s so different. A much older woman I/o of a older ugly man so whatever she might be a bit materialistic and mercenary to get all these negative publicity now. It’s probably gonna be good for her thou, since like they say ANY publicity is better than no publicity.

Login or Register before you can reply to windy
    14. windy says:

meant to say crying

Login or Register before you can reply to windy
    15. Cheung Wing Hong says:

Here’s a suggestion. Leave her alone. Whatever she did or did not do, is her own business. However she lives her life does not affect you or I. She acts however well or poorly. She does not govern, does not manage your tax dollars and does not pretend to be a role model for your children. To anyone dissing on her character, let he who is without sin, cast the first stone (non-Christian btw but that is some straight dope).

Login or Register before you can reply to Cheung Wing Hong