Jeremy Tsui: “Niki Chow is My Ideal Marriage Partner”

By on September 3, 2014 in NEWS

Celebrity couple, Niki Chow (周麗淇) and Jeremy Tsui (徐正曦), attended a celebratory banquet for their drama The Virtuous Queen of Han <衛子夫>. A co-production between mainland China’s Huace and Hong Kong’s Now TV, the historical drama, which is about the life of Empress Wei Zifu, also stars Wang Luodan (王珞丹) and Raymond Lam (林峯).

As Niki and Jeremy fell in love on the set of The Virtuous Queen of Han last year, the couple naturally became the media’s spotlight at the dinner. However, Niki and Jeremy did not interact with each other during press interviews and were reluctant when they were asked to pose together for photos.

Although they avoided each other, Jeremy revealed that he and Niki do not fight in their relationship. If they come across disagreements, he is usually the one who gives in first. “Of course, Niki also concedes as well. I become frustrated when she is too busy with work and doesn’t have time to share a meal with me, but there’s nothing you can do about it.”

Jeremy said he is ready to take care of Niki at any time and said, “I’ll work hard!” Asked if Niki is his ideal marriage partner, he said, “Definitely!” On when he plans to propose to her, Jeremy said simply, “Add oil! Soon!” He then added seriously, “We have plans and a consensus. We’ll look toward the future together.”

When Niki was told that Jeremy is ready to take care of her, Niki smiled and said, “We’ll work hard together! I am not a woman who needs to be taken care of. I can take care of myself. Now, I can spend my own money and his money as well.”

Though Niki and Jeremy did not interact at the banquet, Niki said, “We talk to each other all the time. We don’t need to talk here.”

Source: Oriental Daily

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

20 comments to Jeremy Tsui: “Niki Chow is My Ideal Marriage Partner”

1. Tess says:

“We have plans and a consensus. We’ll look toward the future together.” Don’t just say it, prove it!

Login or Register before you can reply to Tess
  2. NoMoneyNoHoney says:

“Now, I can spend my own money and his money as well”… this fresh from the cradle still wet behind the ears boy is loaded with cash that rivals Raymond Lam’s, so he is definitely worth more than a good catch. Spring winter romances usually get more interesting with gravity and time… ROFLMAO

Login or Register before you can reply to NoMoneyNoHoney
  3. bloom says:

Hopefully this reunion will materialise.

Login or Register before you can reply to bloom
  4. Crystal says:

awwwwwwww so lovely ^_^

Login or Register before you can reply to Crystal
  5. karen says:

aww I think they look really good together!! 🙂 Hopefully he’s the one for her since she’s not getting anyone younger.

Login or Register before you can reply to karen
  6. Jadon says:

i agreed. 5 years old is nothing.. it’s just a number. they look good together. as long they love each other then that’s all it’s matter. there is no guarantee in any relationships, nothing is 4ever.

Login or Register before you can reply to Jadon
    • Yummysukiyaki replied:

Its 6 years older, simple maths calculation 1979 – 1985

Anyway, Niki looks much older than Jeremy. This relationship wont last after marriage,when he is older.

Login or Register before you can reply to Yummysukiyaki
  7. Jadon says:

i love Nikki and Kevin though!! But i know in fact they have broken up and zero chance of getting back together since they broke up in a bad term 🙁

Login or Register before you can reply to Jadon
    • Happy girl replied:

Me too! I love Kevin and Nikki 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to Happy girl
    • IA replied:

Yup yup

Login or Register before you can reply to IA
  8. Jadon says:

love their connection in under canopy of love series. I have watched it 20 times!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Jadon
    • Aaron replied:

Same but I watched seventh day several times. They were very loving in the seventh day and the story is very touching too. They were very loving couple couple. Too bad.. no more collaboration.

Login or Register before you can reply to Aaron
  9. Jeannie says:

Both the Chow sisters prefer young men. Kathy’s husband 5 years younger than her and this young chap 6 years younger than N. Anyhow, she looks more like his 家姊 standing together in the picture no matter how young she dresses to match him and it seems like this young chap is trying to tell everyone she is his girl. No one can take her away.

Login or Register before you can reply to Jeannie
    • bloom replied:

To Jeannie,
      I don’t suppose they deliberately prefer or choose younger men. It just happened and since they don’t mind younger man then it’s fine for them.

Login or Register before you can reply to bloom
  10. mi says:

Awww that is so sweet! “Definitely!” as a marriage partner.
    Oooh I’m so happy for NIki!! <3<3<3 No more breakups and heartaches!
    Add oil to the 2 of them! ^^

Login or Register before you can reply to mi
  11. Jordan says:

Sweet couple, wish them all the best.

Login or Register before you can reply to Jordan
  12. AhQue says:

i don’t think they match,,, sorry

Login or Register before you can reply to AhQue
  13. hohliu says:

He needs to fatten up. Too skinny looking.

Login or Register before you can reply to hohliu
  14. windy says:

He’s always cute and good looking but looks girlish up there. Still ok I guess considering she is at least 5 years older. Still looks good for now.

Login or Register before you can reply to windy
  15. Aiya says:

Niki may not have the body, but she is very pretty. Prettier than a lot of those fakes from China who make the top 50 maxim every year.

Login or Register before you can reply to Aiya