Stitch Yu, Brian Chu Admit Romance

By on May 10, 2019 in NEWS

Stitch Yu, Brian Chu Admit Romance

After splitting with BOP member Tyrese Au (欧乔锋) last year, 2017 Miss Chinese International Stitch Yu (余思霆) was linked with TVB actor Brian Chu (朱敏瀚).

They were speculated to have hit it off after working on the series Good Day <好日子> and were caught several times going on dates since last November. Although Stitch tried silencing the rumors by stating that the two are nothing more than friends, they were caught going to Japan together recently.

Jetting off to Japan for vacation, Stitch was seen accompanying both Brian and his mom. After returning from Japan, the trio shared a ride back to Brian’s home as well. When the photos surfaced, Stitch had no choice but to admit that they are currently in a relationship.

The 25-year-old actress said, “I want to thank everyone for their concern! Brian is a good guy and I’m thankful that he appeared in my life – I hope we can continue to work hard and grow together.”

Shortly after admitting that she’s currently dating Brian, Stitch clarified that Brian and her are not living together. As to why they were seen going back to Brian’s house after their Japan trip, the actress said, “We only called one car that day. That’s why we went to Shatin first before I got dropped off at Tseung Kwan O.”

Speaking highly of Stitch, Brian expressed, “Thank you for all the concern! After getting to know Stitch, I realized that she’s a really great woman. I hope everyone can give us some space. Our careers have just started and we hope to put work first and work hard together.”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Su for JayneStars.com.

• Mag Lam Spotted with New Boyfriend, Tyrese Au(0)
  • Current Trend of Boxing Scenes in TVB Dramas(1)
  • TVB’s Top 10 Beautiful Actresses(44)
  • 2017 Miss Chinese International Winners Have Steady Boyfriends(9)
  • 2017 MCI Runner-Up Serene Lim on Her BF: “Beauty Is In the Eye of the Beholder”(3)
  • Stitch Yu from New York Wins 2017 Miss Chinese International(10)

• 12 comments to Stitch Yu, Brian Chu Admit Romance

1. wm2017 says:

He is cute but never seem the girl in any drama.

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
    2. cutie777 says:

Not sure who she is either. Brian Chu reminds me of Canti Lau when he was young.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
      • wm2017 replied:

@cutie777 I just goggled the guy….I beg to differ. haha…This one is much cuter. I think I remember his face/acting from The Stunt? He is definitely cute but acting is not that good. haha lol…A long way to go but then again he’s only 26 so still some time to waste it @ TVB before jumping ship if they ever will.

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
    3. babycakes says:

Stitch!? Seriously?

Login or Register before you can reply to babycakes
      • msxie0714 replied:

@babycakes

There’s also an actor named Sphinx.

Login or Register before you can reply to msxie0714
        • babycakes replied:

@msxie0714 FFS.. celebrity names really piss me off. Lol

Login or Register before you can reply to babycakes
        • msxie0714 replied:

@babycakes

these dumb English names literally has me in stitches.

Login or Register before you can reply to msxie0714
        • jimmyszeto replied:

@msxie0714
          Here’s a bit of trivial information. Tony Hung’s Ex was called Bird Tse…

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
        • msxie0714 replied:

@jimmyszeto

Someday a Kitty Pu will appear

Login or Register before you can reply to msxie0714
        • megamiaow replied:

@msxie0714 Do their parents actually pick these English names for their children. Like they take an English dictionary and randomly select something that sounds good?

Login or Register before you can reply to megamiaow
      • cutie777 replied:

@babycakes Lol. Lilo and Stitch? I think it’s from the Hawaii cartoon movie.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
    4. jimmyszeto says:

Stitch who? This Brian must come from a wealthy family. His glorified extra role at TVB will be earning him peanuts..

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto