Viann Zhang Washes Away “RON” Tattoo In Tears

By on July 28, 2012 in Hook-ups & Break-ups, NEWS

Hong Kong tabloid magazine, Sudden Weekly, leaked Ron Ng’s (吳卓羲) explicit sex messages with a mysterious woman on July 26th.  It was reported that Ron was dating the woman at the same time he was dating his busty mainland actress, Viann Zhang (張馨予).

Viann responded to the incident on her Weibo blog in anger, “I found out about the truth today! I want to cry, but there are no tears! Why did you have to treat me like that? Thinking back, I really did let it all go. That girl who ran to the tattoo shop to get a tattoo of your name? She’s dead! As for me, I will rise from the ashes because I met the right one. After I wash away the tattoo, I will start my life all over again.”

Yesterday, Viann allegedly sang her sorrows away in a karaoke bar. She confirmed with the reporter that she will remove the “RON” tattoo from her waist, making a clean break with Ron.

Ron Wanted to Marry Viann?

Speaking about her love tattoo for Ron, Viann said, “I got that tattoo 2 years ago. I thought that he was the right man, so I had it tattooed at my waist.” She also disclosed that Ron also had intended to tattoo her name on his body, but he never got it done.

Viann revealed that Ron had called her recently and expressed intention to get married with her. She said, “He kept calling me these few days, saying that he wanted to marry me.  But I rejected him. He explained that the phone sex scandal was all fabricated news, and that he was afraid to go out to work. After the news was exposed yesterday, he did not call again.”

Travelling to Hong Kong next month to promote her new movie, The Lion Roars <河東獅吼>, Viann said that she would remove her belongings from Ron’s apartment. ”I still left many of my belongings at his house, my cat and other things. I may retrieve them…I don’t know. Maybe I will get a friend to retrieve them. I do not want to see him again!”

Viann Recognizes Ron’s Voice in Steamy Audio Clip

Last night, Ron returned from Macau and was asked about Viann’s tattoo. He replied that he had not seen her “RON” tattoo at the waist before. When asked about his relationship with “Miss X”, Ron responded, “I responded already and will explain this matter at the right time.”

When asked why he did not want to clarify the phone sex scandal personally, Ron said, “What I said is useless now. I do not want to talk so much now. I definitely did not date her (Miss X).”

However, Viann Zhang told the reporter that it was indeed Ron’s voice in the steamy audio clip. She said, “I had listened to that audio clip. I recognized his voice! I have completely lost hope in him. I won’t change my mind.”

Crying umpteen times in this heartbroken relationship, Viann said, “I cried for him many times. My heart is dead, I have to let it all go. I will not reconcile with him!”

Source: Apple Daily via ihktv.com

This article is written by Stella for JayneStars.com.

69 comments to Viann Zhang Washes Away “RON” Tattoo In Tears

1. Gar says:

He has not seen her tattoo???? Come on Ron…..your lies are getting you nowhere. No point in trying to deny anymore when all the evidence is against you.

Login or Register before you can reply to Gar
    • vivien replied:

LOL poor Ron is not good at answering controversial issues.

• exoidus replied:

I think she asked someone to draw it with a pen, hence it will be easy to wash away after taking a picture 😀

Too bad she dumped him they belong together. She is manipulative and he is easy to manipulate, LOL

Login or Register before you can reply to exoidus
      • Alana replied:

i so agree with you.

i really have enough of this woman.

Login or Register before you can reply to Alana
    • Alana replied:

maybe she is the one who is lying. There is no tattoo and she is only making it up to gain more symphaty

enough already

Login or Register before you can reply to Alana
  2. Nicole says:

She’s trying to milk it for all it’s worth isn’t she?

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
    • vivien replied:

Yah also think she’s taking advantage of Ron’s trouble LOL but Ron can’t refute that voice. Poor Ronnie.

• HeTieShou replied:

Yea, I also believe that she is trying to milk this as much as she can while she can… What a bad thing to do…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  3. vivien says:

LOL she’s slick! When Ron is getting attacked left and right now she’s using this opportunity to get some attention!

• Cloud replied:

This Barbie doll is enjoying the attention. She’s joining in with the media in attacking Ron.

Login or Register before you can reply to Cloud
  4. exoidus says:

Is that tattoo real?

Yeah she is milking the cow badly as for Ron I hope TVB throw him in cold palace for good, LOL

Login or Register before you can reply to exoidus
    • Nicole replied:

It looks drawn on by a pen to me.. LOL
      bad tattoo artist. LOL

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole

Tattoo look cheap

• exoidus replied:

Exactly what I had in my mind, LOL

Login or Register before you can reply to exoidus
      • HeTieShou replied:

Yea, I looked more closely at it and it looks like it is drawn with a pen…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  5. Fox says:

Where is this tattoo? Why Ron dun noe about it? Or he forgot already?

She will milk it, but if there was a cheat, she is still a victim. However, Ron has bigger trouble to worry now more than Viann’s milking story.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
    • Nicole replied:

She said it’s tattooed on waist?
      Maybe hes busy looking at other parts. LOL

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole

Agreed. Ron must be busy negotiating with Miss X

• exoidus replied:

We will soon hear online how Ron begs for mercy, LOL

Login or Register before you can reply to exoidus

Cant really say. Ron can use $$$$$ to make Miss X deny what she said earlier

6. Icetea_td says:

As I understood Ms X is rich and I don’t think she wants money, or lots of money could change her mind, don’t know. Ron might pay his entire life just to have her merci on the radio, and he will be fine again with the life attached to Mr X if she loves him.

I first feel sorry for Viann, she’s the victim but now I have a second thought, I feel she now want to take advantage of Ron’s problem to receive more attention, poor Viann, back to cheap PR again.

Login or Register before you can reply to Icetea_td
  7. Cloud says:

I have tattoos and hers looks fake. Why are there blobs of ink in the O and N? If the tattoo is real, then she should get a refund.

Login or Register before you can reply to Cloud
    • HeTieShou replied:

I don’t have any tattoos but have seen many of them and hers looks really cheap and fake… I bet she just drew it on in order to sink Ron lower and to get free publicity for herself…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  8. elin says:

i thought thy were just dating for a year… how cme her tatoo two years

Login or Register before you can reply to elin
  9. TVBFanatic says:

Tattoos are such a bad idea. Here is another example as to why. 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to TVBFanatic
  10. cjyap says:

Thank goodness Ron & Viann is over. Let’s see when will she come out to promote herself using Ron’s name again

Login or Register before you can reply to cjyap
  11. Daisy says:

Girls like her should be ashamed that they have to use these types of tactics to gain attention.

Login or Register before you can reply to Daisy
    • vivien replied:

She’s craving for attention, so she don’t care about ashamed or not 😛

• HeTieShou replied:

Totally agree and some people just have thick skin. As long as they get what they want, they don’t care what means they use to get it…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  12. TVBFanatic says:

lol at the Viann hatred… considering it was Ron that two timed her and used her for nothing more than his own enjoyment -.-

Login or Register before you can reply to TVBFanatic
    • vivien replied:

LOL. Who told Viann to have big boobies and PS image? TVB fans don’t like this type of girls. They like the clean ones.

• TVBFanatic replied:

I don’t like the “PS doll” girls either… but she is still a human being and was still taken advantage of. She’s definitely not my cup of tea, but I can still sympathize that Ron took advantage of her.

Login or Register before you can reply to TVBFanatic
      • HeTieShou replied:

Even if she was taken advantage, look at what she is doing now??? She is now taking advantage of Ron’s troubles just to get something out of it and I don’t consider that a good thing either… IF she was a truly graceful person, she would just shut up…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • vivien replied:

She’s taken advantage but now using Ron’s dumbness to publicize herself

• vivien replied:

Poor Ron. Stop being dumb and be smarter!

• TVBFanatic replied:

HeTieShou wrote : “IF she was a truly graceful person, she would just shut up…”

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Ron made his bed, now he has to lie in it. If his fans are upset that these women continue to talk about him in this way, then they need to focus their anger on the reason WHY they are talking this way… Ron deserves the anger for his philandering.

Login or Register before you can reply to TVBFanatic
      • HeTieShou replied:

I am actually not really a fan of Ron and do not excuse him for his actions, however, the way that Viann or any his exes are acting is not any better. In fact, I think it is just as bad if not worse…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  13. Vi says:

Tattoo’s quality looks bad. Meh. But did she say she got it two years ago? Didn’t they date for only two years? Why would you get a tat of your bf’s name, let alone get it so early into the relationship too? Smh.

Login or Register before you can reply to Vi
    • vivien replied:

2 years ago or 2 days ago? LOL!

14. kevin says:

as if she has that tatoo shes just saying she has it to tell people how much she loved ron

Login or Register before you can reply to kevin
  15. Kathy says:

If the tattoo r new ig might b black ink!!! Then it will turn to green ink!!! That is just a draw on kinda like INDIAN STUFF!!! Poor girl!!! Leave the exees aling;)

Login or Register before you can reply to Kathy
    • vivien replied:

While the ex is in trouble, it’s time to milk publicity! LOL

16. Nicole says:

Today, there’s news that because the jeans Viann wore were too low-cut, they saw the “Ron” Tattoo on her waist.. LOL
    Funny, how before this, when she wear revealing clothes, no one saw anything!?!?!
    DRAWN ON!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
    • HeTieShou replied:

Thanks for the news Nicole!! Ok, so now I suspect even more that the tattoo is fake and just got drawn on…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • Nicole replied:

It’s quite big.. so if it was there for 2 YEARS and no one saw anything.. too suspicious

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
      • HeTieShou replied:

Exactly… She often wears revealing clothing so that is really strange how no one saw anything all this time…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • purplepaw replied:

that looks like a very tasteless tattoo lol

Login or Register before you can reply to purplepaw
      • munkimui replied:

um is the tattoo in the back of her waist like a tramp stamp? then she’s got a really flat ass. i don’t know why hong kong ppl always say lor but they like bor more. 99% of Chinese guys likes boobs and not asses. It’s only the amigos n black dudes that like asses.

Login or Register before you can reply to munkimui
      • lol replied:

That tattoo is fake. She wants publicity and attention

Login or Register before you can reply to lol
      • exoidus replied:

Ron should draw “Viann” on his forehead and tell the press how much he loves her 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to exoidus
      • vivien replied:

Told ya the tattoo is cheap

• LeilaFan replied:

She always wear long dress, revealing her breast, I didn’t think she go to any public events wearing jeans or short. Therefore, it is possible that we might not see her tattoo. Viann likes to show her breast, her dress revealing, but just reveal the upper part, not the butt part, LOL!

Login or Register before you can reply to LeilaFan
      • Nicole replied:

If chinese likes boobs and ass, she will probably get plastic ass too. LOL
        She wears long dress to events, but I’m sure she wears jeans or shorts for daily filming and events, so definitely fake tattoo .

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
  17. Rene says:

May i know where can i listen to the audio clip?

Login or Register before you can reply to Rene
  18. Kelly says:

tvb sui sang is getting attack left and right. What is TVB really trying to do? Im very curious.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kelly
    • vivien replied:

TVB give them up and promote KC, KM and Ruco LOL. GJ2 already got benefit from the breakup!

• Fox replied:

Not talking about Ruco because he isnt up to the standard of promotion yet, but KC and MM really need more promotions? Really?

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox

620 latest move:

1. Ignore Ron
        2. Talk about Bosco’s bad past
        3. LF? Not a big problem to him. Pass.

19. LeilaFan says:

I believe her, I really think she did love Ron and really want to work it out with him. Even when she busy, she still find her way to Hong Kong to visit him.
    I believe Viann, too bad that she and Ron didn’t work out, she did really love him.

Login or Register before you can reply to LeilaFan

She may loved Ron, but she loves attention more 😛

20. Milana says:

Just saw this picture of her at some other site. The tattoo isnt there; what a liar! http://k14.vcmedia.vn/G0mqmvcQJX1tNxaWEg3QGgStL1u2y/Image/2012/07/7b/truonghinhduf0b9d_afe5d.jpg

Login or Register before you can reply to Milana
    • Fox replied:

This one was an old pic. From last year in an exhibition.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • Nicole replied:

she said she tattooed two years ago duh.

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
      • Fox replied:

In that case, she lied. Or it’s in a very secret part of the body :P.

Login or Register before you can reply to Fox
      • viven replied:

I think she tattooed 2 days ago ROFL

Login or Register before you can reply to viven
      • HeTieShou replied:

Thanks for the photo and yea, I am not shocked that she is lying just like we have all suspected.. Who is she trying to fool??

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  21. viven says:

Apple video of Ron vs Viann fiasco LOL

Login or Register before you can reply to viven
    • viven replied:

ROFL at the woman on fire

Login or Register before you can reply to viven
  22. sushiroll says:

wheres the actual audio link???????

Login or Register before you can reply to sushiroll