“Cross the Finish Line” Cast Leaves for Taiwan

By on September 18, 2014 in TV Dramas

Him Law (羅仲謙), Sisley Choi (蔡思貝), and Sammy Sum (沈震軒) left for Taiwan for on location filming for TVB drama Cross the Finish Line <衝線> today.

The scenes in Hong Kong have already completed filming and the cast and crew popped champagne bottles to celebrate. However, Him revealed that more hard work is ahead in Taiwan. “On September 19, we have to film over 100 scenes!”

Taking the female lead for the first time, Sisley worked extra hard to prepare for her role. Unfortunately, she recently fell ill with a cold. Stopping to speak with the press at the airport before departing for her flight, Sisley said, “I’m a little sick. I’m scared of losing my voice. I had a day off yesterday and that’s when I got sick. I haven’t had time [to see the doctor], but I brought some cold medication along with me.” She hopes that she will have time to enjoy the local sights and have fun while filming in Taiwan.

Although Sisley was reported to be boldly flirting and pursuing Him Law on the set, she did not take the rumors to heart. After the negative reports arose, many of Sisley’s coworkers, including Him, offered comfort and kind words to cheer her up.

Sammy Conquers His Fears

Flying to Taiwan to film for a cycling competition in Cross the Finish Line, Sammy expressed that he feels slightly worried for the upcoming scene despite practicing for a week on his bike. Having fractured his hand while filming a bicycle scene in Line Walker <使徒行者>, Sammy said he will need to be more careful this time. Once he checks in the hotel, Sammy will make sure to get adequate rest prior to filming.

Asked to comment on Anthony Wong’s (黃秋生) outrage over TVB’s travel policy for artistes when filming outside of Hong Kong, Sammy said, “I feel that we need to give Anthony special treatment because it takes a lot of money to hire him, so we need to treat him with special care.”

Sources: On.cc; On.cc

This article is written Su for JayneStars.com.

27 comments to “Cross the Finish Line” Cast Leaves for Taiwan

1. Hannah says:

She kinda looks like Alice Chan in her younger days.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannah
  2. colo says:

pretty girl

Login or Register before you can reply to colo
  3. bloom says:

She looks very ordinary to me, TVB seems to be lacking of true beauties nowadays. Hopefully she can act.

Login or Register before you can reply to bloom
    • omg replied:

Agree, very ordinary looking and dead ringer for Toby Leung.

Login or Register before you can reply to omg
    • M1RACLE replied:

I agree. I don’t think she’s pretty at all.

Login or Register before you can reply to M1RACLE
    • Jane replied:

She’s not pretty, looks like any typical girl off the street.

Login or Register before you can reply to Jane
    • Mya replied:

It doesn’t matter it only matter inside everyone says that’s how Veronica won daa

Login or Register before you can reply to Mya
    • Angiepooh replied:

Yeah .. I wouldn’t look twice .

Login or Register before you can reply to Angiepooh
    • HeTieShou replied:

At least she is natural.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • Andrew replied:

I’m very happy by the comments above.

For what I know, the HK media labelled her as “Karena Ng 2.0”!

HAHAHAHA!

Login or Register before you can reply to Andrew
  4. Aftershool17 says:

Pretty girl!!!! Sisley!!!!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Aftershool17
  5. bbfreak says:

so many cute guys in this series! sisley reminds me of mandy wong, hopefully her acting lives up to it!

Login or Register before you can reply to bbfreak
  6. Hannahh says:

looking forward to it! sammy n himhim <3

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
    • TZx replied:

Ikr^^

Login or Register before you can reply to TZx
  7. hmmm says:

toby chan?

Login or Register before you can reply to hmmm
  8. Longhair says:

Knowing tvbs cheapskate policies, they’ll probably have to share a room or something. Him and Sammy get to sleep on a bunk bed whilst sisley gets to have a couch on her own.

Login or Register before you can reply to Longhair
    • Andrew replied:

LOL, really!? Wow..

Login or Register before you can reply to Andrew
    • HeTieShou replied:

I would not be shocked if that is the case.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  9. Chloe says:

Female lead?? Y don’t TVB promote other more talented actress? Elaine Yiu? Natalie Tong? They are more talented n deserve to become leading role after so many years.

Login or Register before you can reply to Chloe
    • Janet replied:

tvb doesnt promote secondline actressesthat much

Login or Register before you can reply to Janet
    • Andrew replied:

I guess it’s because they have other dramas to film on hand. Natalie is good to lead but Elanne may still need some time to brush up on acting.

Login or Register before you can reply to Andrew
  10. Nigel says:

It baffled me how she actually got placed in the Ms HK pageant!!! She looks really ordinary. Hopefully she can act. TVB is really lacking of star quality these days lol sad sad sad

Login or Register before you can reply to Nigel
    • Andrew replied:

Lol, did you watch last year’s pageant? Alt. her interview did sick a little, she was very confident throughout the night. Her ability to speak German really wowed me right at the start of the pageant.

And she was quick in her feet for the pairing interview with Peggy. I still laugh at how she said Peggy has poison on her and hence the dog played with her!!

I do agree facially she is not that pretty. But then again, which of the top 10 girls last year were that facially strong? Not many actually.

I think the ones comparable to her last year are #9 Virginia and #5 Miss Chu. Fortunately, both are hired by TVB now so hopefully Virginia can brush up on her Cantonese and #5 can land some acting roles (rather than hosting on TVB Entertainment news) soon.

Login or Register before you can reply to Andrew
  11. Andrew says:

I’m quite surprised by some of these comments.

She is not stunning but I think she has a pretty face. When she came out to crown Erin this year, I so hoped she will continue her reign lol.

I mean how much do you expect from TVB now lol? Even Charmaine and Myolie aren’t that pretty too lol and I’m sure they were criticized for being promoted so early initially (just like Linda did) but look at them now!? It’s never too early to promote a newcomer.

I hope she is better than Sire.

Login or Register before you can reply to Andrew
    • HeTieShou replied:

I think she has a cute face too. It takes much more than a pretty face to be successful in this business. Let’s hope she has talent.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • Andrew replied:

Yes, hopefully!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Andrew
  12. qing says:

Sammy sounds sarcastic when commenting bout Anthony? Well…

Login or Register before you can reply to qing