JayneStars.com logo

“Highs and Lows” Finale Spoilers: Agent’s Identity Revealed

By on October 29, 2012

“Highs and Lows” Finale Spoilers: Agent’s Identity Revealed thumbnail

With only one week left until the two-hour Highs and Lows <雷霆掃毒> finale, fans are eager to know what will happen to our heroes and villains when the final episode airs. The following is the latest information regarding the events that will occur in the last episode.

Warning: Major Spoilers Ahead

Officers Gordon (Michael Miu 苗僑偉), Ghost (Derek Kok 郭政鴻), Chun Gor (Law Lok Lam 羅樂林), and Foo (Jazz Lam林子善) have been puppets for the mysterious and powerful drug dealer, Agent, for years. Wanting to break free from Agent’s control – and to also protect his three friends from further harm – Ghost kills Agent. The Narcotics Bureau has been doing internal investigation on his team for a while. To protect his friends, Ghost puts all the blame on himself and commits suicide.

Agent, who never shows his face, is portrayed by Ram Chiang (蔣志光). Gordon had once encountered Agent without the mask, but he was not aware that Ram Chiang’s character was Agent. Gordon believed that with Agent’s death, internal investigations will cease and he and his friends will be able to live normal lives.

However, before Agent’s death, Gordon and his friends’ illegal dealings were actually sent to Chief Inspector Brian Poon (Ben Wong 黃智賢). Brian resigns from the police force and becomes the second Agent. Unlike the first Agent, Brian is very familiar with the operations and styles of the Narcotics Bureau. Gordon and his friends find the second Agent to be much more difficult to defeat.

Brian blames Gordon and his team for ruining his career, and he is willing to reach extreme ends to have them destroyed….

The thrilling 2-hour finale of Highs and Lows to unravel on Sunday, November 4.

Source: ihktv.com

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

• Review: "Highs and Lows" (By Miriamfanz)(140)
  • Raymond Lam Promoted to Win TV King With "Highs and Lows"?(68)
  • Synopsis of "Highs and Lows"(38)
  • Shocking "Highs and Lows" Ending Spoilers Revealed(175)
  • "Highs and Lows" Cast Reveal Inside Scoop During Filming(29)
  • Raymond Lam and Ella Koon Promote "Highs and Lows"(44)
  • Raymond Lam, Kate Tsui, and Ella Koon at "Fight Crime" Costume Fitting(102)
  • Results of "2012 Best of TVB Awards" @ JayneStars.com(78)
  • Ben Wong: "I Am a PK!"(83)
  • "Highs and Lows" Premieres at 33 Points(48)

• Readers' Comments (123)

And that’s why you need not switch on the TV for the finale. Why are spoilers so rampant and more so on a series that depends on mystery, etc?

2. Hannahh says:

haha i guessed right it is Ram Chiang

3. Chriselle says:

Why is it that almost every TVB series episode and finale spoilers are being revealed on the Internet now?

• deeg says:

Yeah, quite disappointed that they are always releasing the spoilers online these days. True, its up to the viewer to click and read the spoilers but the proliferation of spoilers are so rampant, its difficult to continue to discussing with fellow viewer fans without some of them already revealing the ending..:( wish tvb won’t release so many spoilers!

• Dorothy says:

but spoilers never reveal the full episode so i feel that ppl (like me) will still watch the whole thing. in fact i dont think knowing the spoilers will affect my way of watching it anyway

• HeTieShou says:

I agree with Dorothy which is why I never mind spoilers. Even if spoilers were described in full detail, you can imagine it differently in your head. However,when you actually watch it, it is completely different from what you originally pictured. Therefore, I don’t feel that spoilers truly spoil a series because a picture/video is worth a thousand words. IF spoilers really bother you, then just avoid reading any articles about them. It is as simple as that…

@HTS,

i find those who easily got upset over slight prob like Spoiler leaked eg.. are those who easily get angry aka short temper.. dont u think so? and these ppl really need to attend anger management etc. Me too, dont find spoiler a biggie.

@Veejay,
          I think you are right to some extent. I admit that I get mad easily, but I get over it easily too. However, I would not get mad over little things like this… I don’t find that healthy to get mad or upset over every little thing. Yea, I think they truly need to attend anger management classes or something.. Spoilers are not a big deal and not worth getting mad over.

4. Roxy says:

TVB wants to make sure HAL won’t get Best Series by revealing everything.

5. Linnh says:

Spoiler or not, this is my top 2 series for this year. This and THC:D

6. elice says:

everything is revealed, i think it is unfair for HAL.

• Linnhie says:

It’s true, seems like TVB really is in to promote SSSS, and since they see how popular HAL gets, so they want to do anything to downpromote it.

• nemesis says:

Did they reveal if Pat and Happy will end up together? I will stop watching immediately if Pat dies or Happy end up with Sandy. LOL.

7. sushiroll says:

wait so why did brian resign then?

8. Applelim says:

This series has got me hooked despite feeling depressed after each episode!! All this betraying in the world of drugs and police. Spoilers seems the norm now. Knew Ben Wong is the baddie all along.

9. Daisy says:

The only spoiler I truly wanna know is if Kate dies or not, if Raymond and her end up together or not, if Bens character dies (I’d be soo happy!) and if Mc Jin dies!

• VFC says:

From the last spoiler I read Kate is in a coma after an explosion and gave birth with Happy sir by her side. Ben’s fate is unknown it’s either he gets arrested or he escaped. MC’s character is already confirmed to die in episode 29….tragic really.

10. variel2 says:

Nothing on Happy Sir and Pat. I do hope they end up with each other despite everything she’s done.

11. tom says:

LF with elle in the end

12. Hazel says:

Truth being told I actually thought Ben wong was actually agent! He was evil enough and knowledgeable enough too! But either way I guess Im half right!

• purplepaw says:

yeah i actually thought it was someone within their group as well. however i picked the head (patrick dunn) as agent xD

13. dude says:

Can you not put spoilers in main title

14. Larry 3 says:

Too many spoilers…. stupid Hurricane Sandy!

@Larry 3,

Is your area there affected by teh flood? I heard manhattan is flooded by Sandy superstorm..

• Larry 3 says:

I live above the sea level, on a hill valley. Its WINDY, Major Power Outage, Rain is sideways. Lucky I have power since in my area, powerlines are underground. Bad news, I smell SMOKE, probably a transformer fire near by.

Its DOOMSDAY for me.

• Veejay says:

That’s good Larry 3, you still have power haha. btw, just curious, do you have underground or so called Basement for all your new yorkers to protect yourself from tornados or any other catastrophes?

• Larry 3 says:

1/2 of Manhattan Island has no power. It is flooded around the Manhattan island. Chinatown is FLOODED. Subways are flooded with salt water which is NOT good. High rise crane is collapsing in Midtown. Parts of other buildings are collapsing. Some of hospitals don’t have power.

• Larry 3 says:

We do have basements but, it can be a bad thing when flooding in the ocean goes into the land. I have to save my garbage can right now, bye.

• looooooooooooooooo says:

Larry 3:-

Advice 1: Prepare a DIY almost -like Noah’s ark
          Advice 2:Bring in 50 species of animals in the ark

advice 3: Just forget advice 1 & 2 , just celebrate treat or trick.

happy halloween!!

• Larry 3 says:

Well, Halloween is cancelled due to safety. We in a recovery mode, not really safe since there are power outages and FOOD shortages.

Second straight year with this crazy weather. Last year, we got snow! A bad snow storm last year.

• Loooooooooooo says:

Take care,go to higher ground,safety come first.

• looooooooooooooo says:

To those new yorkers, be strong and hangin tough. Sandy will be defeated

• HeTieShou says:

How are you and others doing Larry3? Hope that you guys are all ok. I hope this storm will end soon…

• Larry 3 says:

This super frakenstorm is really a 48 to 72 hour duration. I hope there is no damage to my house. Wind & Trees + Objects flying almost like a tornado = $$$$ & hospital.

• Veejay says:

I heard Sandy gonna be around for another few days.

• Larry 3 says:

its going to take a long time to finally move out. lots of sirens out, probably transformer fire or a building collapse.

• Veejay says:

I saw pics of sunken cars in the flood and the whole of Manhattan has plunged into darkness just like in Horror Movie.

• Larry 3 says:

yep, Hudson & East Rivers overflow the banks both sides. its really looks a 9-11, 2nd time.

• HeTieShou says:

I just watched the news and saw videos and stuff. Times square and other places that have not been closed for many years are now closed. NY looks like a ghost town and the subways and other public places are all empty… I hope this storm ends soon so things can get back to normal. Are you doing ok Larry??

• Larry 3 says:

Right now, I am afraid of power outage, couple times for a second or two lights off. I am lucky that I have power and I can watch some TVB dramas. By no chance, New York area is not going to be normal today nor this week.

• Veejay says:

Sorry to say, I’m more worry of those stray animals like dogs and cats, with that kind of flood. I hope they will be able to escape or rescued.. or else they will get drowned :( poor things.

• exoidus says:

The power of TVB!!! Even during a storm ppl are more concerned watching their stupid dramas, LOL.

• Veejay says:

Lol exoidus, I’m more concern of those poor stray animals, they’re helpless and they really need help urgently.. I hope someone out there will be able to help them.

• exoidus says:

Veejay the animal-lover :)

Wouldn’t most of them have sensed danger and left on their own already?. Yeah those who couldn’t needs help, but honestly most ppl are more concerned abt their own safety over their pets let alone some stray animals.

• Bridget says:

Stay safe, Larry 3 and other Jayne Stars commenters! Even Jayne Stars is located in New York so hoping everyone makes it through OK.

• Funn Lim says:

From the news Jayne will be out for a week! I see NY all dark and I go “That is not right”. Yes hopefully everyone stay safe and house is safe as well.

• Larry 3 says:

I am safe, have power. Jayne probably dont have power to update the articles on her website. Hopefully she is not in a flood zone area.

• HeTieShou says:

Glad to know that at least you are ok Larry3. I really hope that everyone is ok.

@Veejay,
          I agree with you that I really hope that those poor animals will get help as well. Many people only focus on helping people but none of the helpless stray animals. Hope that everyone will get the help that they need soon.

• Larry 3 says:

For those animal lovers… most of them have owners taken care. The zoos are ok, aquarium not in great shape.

The strays and abandoned pets are really low priority and not even make it to the news.

• Larry 3 says:

Devastation! It is like Hurricane Katrina, 8 years ago or even second 9-11.

• HeTieShou says:

I was just reading reports and looking at photos… Gosh, it is devastation… I pray that at least no more lives will be lost and that everyone will be safe and ok… Best wishes to everyone and I wish you all well!!

• Larry 3 says:

Sadly, we do have lives lost from the storm mainly trees hitting from homes. i hope nobody who lives near the coast get sweep away from the seas.

• HeTieShou says:

I know that and feel so sad. I once had a tree that was struck by lightning and split a tree in half. The half of the tree then fell onto my apartment. Luckily, no one was hurt or any major damage was done.. But it really scared me. The next morning I came out and saw the tree was burnt black and the half that fell onto my apartment… It was a close call. I hope that it will not happen to anyone anymore… Life is just too precious. Be careful Larry and everyone! Stay safe!!

• Larry 3 says:

Death toll is rising, not good news at all.

• Larry 3 says:

For those people who are affect by Sandy, even in Canada. Be safe out there.

• HeTieShou says:

Sandy is affecting Canada too?

• Bridget says:

@HTS, yes Sandy is affecting Canada. The storm will come to us around Wed, although NY and the US took on the most direct and worst hit.

We had power outages and fallen trees yesterday but nothing like what the US is experiencing. One lady in Toronto (where I live) unfortunately died from a fallen sign in the storm yesterday.

@Bridget,
          Thanks for your info. So sad to hear that it is affecting Canada too. I hope that you are all ok… I need to check on my buddy that lives in Canada to see if she is ok. But she lives in Manitoba… Hope that this storm will end soon and that everyone will be safe and ok.

• Gar says:

Hope Jayne and everyone else living in and around the North Eastern coastline is alright. It was definitely very windy last night as the winds were howling (I live in Toronto as well) and rain was coming down pretty hard. Take care everyone!

• purplepaw says:

i know it’s super serious, with the floods and all…but i’m happy that school’s been cancelled for the last few days in NYC xD.

• Larry 3 says:

Right now, its getting cold. For those people who without power… keep warm.

• Larry 3 says:

Looting is bad. NYPD should arrest these a$$ holes.

• Jayne says:

Larry, Everyone,

Thanks for your concern. We lost power in our area due to Hurricane Sandy. Fortunately, we are not in a flood zone.

Just checking in to let everyone know we are okay and thanks for keeping us in your thoughts. Our website will have slower updates this week due to the current challenging situation.

To other NYers and people impacted by the hurricane, hopefully things will resume back to normal soon!

• Larry 3 says:

Fortunately, my power stays on… YES!. With the exception of early morning hour around 5 AM Tuesday, it was 10 to 20 minute outage. WINDY rain weather. Yes, I have to watch my house all night.

• Larry 3 says:

Tour around some of hit areas in Brooklyn.
        - cleaning out stuff.
        - foods are spoiled and rot.
        - damage homes.
        - homes maybe condemned.
        - damage cars from the sea water beyond repairable
        - gasoline shortage.
        - food/shopping very limited.
        - power outage still wont be up in running for the next 1 to 2 days.
        - fires… result of candles.
        - gas…the smell of gas outside.
        - looting is a problem.
        - trees down.
        - lots of sand/mud.
        - water pump out of basement.
        - sand remove out of basement.
        - people are desperate.
        - people are cold.
        - little help for the people who got impacted hard.
        - Oil spill in the bay.
        - Boats are all over the places.
        - Beaches….. full of garbage!
        - Mayor Bloomberg sucks.

Thats the story where I visit the hard hit areas in coastal shores of Brooklyn.
        Thankfully my friends and family is safe and well.

15. TOFU says:

2012 is comming

• HeTieShou says:

Do you think the world will end in Dec of 2012 or something??

• Veejay says:

If not mistaken, the world will end by 2020 century..

• HeTieShou says:

Where did you hear that from Veejay? Honestly, do you believe it? There have been soo many theories and guesses, but none of them have been correct… I think the world will end one day, however, maybe not in any of our lifetimes…

• Veejay says:

I can’t recalled where did i read that from but the bible did say that once humans fighting with each other w/o mercy aka wars, the world will be eaten by catastrophes like earthquake, volcano eruptions, flood, tsunami and etc.. Don’t you think that the end of the world is coming soon? Tsunami in Japan and other country in asia? the 911 case, the neverending wars between syria and children getting bombed each day. Human beings are getting colded each day, they don’t have the humanity in them anymore.

• exoidus says:

From Nostradamus, chinese drawings “tui bei tu”, Maya Calender, I-Ching?

Gods don’t have mercy on humanity anymore? We need a HERO like Perseus to save humanity, LOL

• star says:

” The book also says “a big bird will crash into the tall 2 pillars” something like dat and it really happen.. aka 911 case.”
          That’s probably just a coincidence. People who read that before will try and fit it into something that happened because they believe in what the bible says totally.

“the 911 case, the neverending wars between syria and children getting bombed each day. Human beings are getting colded each day, they don’t have the humanity in them anymore.”
          These kinds of things happen throughout history, not just in recent years. In the period China, there were also many wars and cruel tortures. There was also Hitler, but why didnt the world ends then.
          No, I believe humanity still exists. Just because we see cases which reflect inhumanity does not mean everyone is the same.

” I think the world will end one day, however, maybe not in any of our lifetimes…”
          That’s what I believe in too.

• Kidd says:

I agree with star on the war thing. War has existed through out human history, not just recently. In fact, I think there are more wars in the past than now. If because of the wars, the world ends, the world would have ended before the Bible even exist (BC).

“Human beings are getting colded each day, they don’t have the humanity in them anymore.”

There are cruel and kind human through out human history. There are still Mercy Malaysia, Unicef, World Vision and many other charity organisations around and also medics and rescue workers who risk their lives to save other. There are people who fight to basic human rights and some even work for the well-being of animals. So, humanity still exist.

• Veejay says:

However the ratio of mean ppl still toppled the good ppl.. I sometimes wonder what takes the malaysia’s government so long to implement animal abuse right penalty on those who found guilty abusing animals. The plead still fall to the deaf ear by the government despite having many ppl including myself to sign the petition to be raised in the parliament so the animal abuse penalty can be heavier. Anyways, its good that you guys can still think in an optimistic way :) Maybe the world is too grey for me ha ha.

• Funn Lim says:

Sigh I wrote a good reply and computer went pop. Signs from God I believe.

What was I saying?

Oh yes, just because of one rotten apple you don’t throw out the whole basket of good apples. I believe humanity exists, I believe in decency in people. Just that bad people tends to be more extravagant, more flamboyant so you see bad news all the time. And people loves bad news. The good ones, good news, rarely gets a mention but they do exist. In war there are bad people doing bad stuff and yet there are good people doing brave stuff. Everytime you think of the worst, then think of the brave servicemen fighting for our freedom; whenever I see 911, I think of the police and doctors and firemen sacrificing themselves. Any natural tragedy, I think of stories how teachers sacrificed themselves to save their students, strangers helping others. Humanity isn’t dead; it is just more understated.

The world will end one day but not this year. It will be generations later, one that we will probably reincarnate a thousand times before see it. Earth is relatively young. I don’t see the PM or the American President packing their spacesuits yet.

There is one statement I remember from a TV series, it was a bleak TV series and the protagonist holds to this belief to survive;

It is better to have faith even if you don’t believe.

It is related to God, Bible but generally it is my motto.

As for God ending the world, new testament’s god is kinder, gentler, non intrusive. See how God suddenly stopped talking to us after the new testament? I am sure everytime you hear a thunder, it is Jesus (no offense to Christians) screaming at God “DAD, DON’T YOU CARE ANYMORE? GUIDE THEM!! LOVE THEM!! DON’T ABANDON THEM!!!”

Serious daddy issues. Which is probably why my first very nicely written comment got wiped off.

• Funn Lim says:

“the bible did say that once humans fighting with each other w/o mercy aka wars, the world will be eaten by catastrophes like earthquake, volcano eruptions, flood, tsunami and etc..”

In the old testament God wiped off humanity save for the species saved by Noah and his ark (as tipped off by God you see) because humans were becoming rotten, out of control. In the new testament, God sent Jesus his favourite son to earth to save humanity yet again meaning Jesus died for our sins.

Yes there is a part 3 that is Jesus may yet again come down to save us again from our sins but this time wipe us off or start again or whatever, depending on which testament you believe in, which God you believe in.

I personally do not believe in any of these BS. Earth is going through… something. It is geographical.

@Funn,

Nicely written like usual, however, I dont see things optimistic many times LOL. Maybe like you mentioned, bad news are usually aired more times than the good news hence my mind often think there is no hope for human kind anymore ha ha.. but of coz, I know there are still plenty of good citizens around. But recent news like the child abuse in a china nursery (last night news) I was shocked watching the video clip and wonder to myself, what happen to these ppl?! dont they ever feel pain or love towards these little children? and maybe the news of an old woman fell prey to snatch thief in Msia and few passerby walked pass her but none went to her aid and only after few mins, she got lifted by a good samaritan and sent to hospital but was already too late. she died in the end… and news from Malaysiakinis haha.. just too much for me to handle if I keep reading them..hehe.

• Veejay says:

To be honest, I also dont believe in this @Funn, @star and @Kidd. I was just exeggerating things so the convo with HTS would be more interesting. me too believe in scientific and geographical changes hehe.

• Kidd says:

@ Veejay

You need this website. :D

• Veejay says:

haha Thanks for the link Kidd :)

• yoyo says:

• Xinstard says:

Funny how u ppl get from HAL to end of the world?????? Somemore spout self righteous lectures.

Jaynestar is this the right place to talk Abt it???

• Funn Lim says:

Yoyo,

“If the world end in 2020,the malaysia under mahathir dream wawasan 2020 willbe over.”

Good excuse then for them all to say “Well we could have achieved vision 2020 if not for the world ending”. In fact a perfect excuse.

• HeTieShou says:

I knew that people would bring religion in again. I used to really believe in religion when I was younger, but I now question it all… I believe in science and geographical change more since there is more evidence and common sense involved.Religion to me is just all assumptions and theories that really don’t have any hardcore evidence. Sorry to offend anyone, but that is just how I feel. The world will end when it just does, not just because someone thinks it will or guesses that it will…

@Funn,
          Once again, really agree with you!! I feel that people should not let religion get to their head… We need to think for ourselves too. You know the saying, good things/news are rarely known but all of the bad news/things is known by everyone…

16. ALovesFung says:

Can’t believe the series is ending so soon! Poon Sir as the second Agent is a total surprise! Too many versions of the so called ending floating around!

LF did an awesome job as Happy Sir! I will miss seeing him almost every night! Guess I will need to watch one of his old series on DVD until a new one is aired. Looking forward to seeing LF walk off with the Best Actor award this year! It is long overdue! Love FUNG!

17. Nicole says:

I’m quite confused about Highs and Lows now. How many years is this series does this series spawn?

Because in Episode 24, MM said “The money I’ve received for so many years”.. SO MANY YEARS? how many years have passed in the series!?!

18. sure-lee says:

I think it would be way better if they made the Agent Sandy’s dad. Now thaaaat would be more interesting…

19. Lol says:

MM should get best actor this year.

20. Joanne says:

Michael Miu is good in high and lows, he’s really believable as a “hak ging”. Bravo to him!~

21. Eros says:

Lf Lf Lf! <3 Raymond

22. Nathan Wang says:

Just watched eps 27.
      Kate did good job even not excelent but lot of improvement. I vote for her. She is not so beautiful but look young with baby face compared to age 33. She is same age as Tavia but much younger with not too much make up.

Micheal Miu is strong actor. Very bold perfomance. Still senior over lAm Fung.
      Lam Fung acts so so not excellent.

23. Cali says:

What’s the point of turning yourself in at the end. MM shouldn’t have to die. U should of turn good at the end. The ending is too much. So did Happy Sir end up being with Sandy or no? It’s cute how Pat’s son call Happy Sir Daddy. He’s still love Pat after all these drama. Raymond and Michael did a fabulous job. Both of you are handsome and s3xyyyy.

24. YinYang says:

I had to avoid this site coz I knew you would put up spoilers!
      Now that I’ve watched it – seems a bit silly that Ghost killed Agent so easily – and by himself too – they’ve been blackmailed by him for 2 years – if it was so easy to kill him why didn’t they do it ages ago?!

Also – if a copy kills himself – I thought that waivers the money the family gets? It’s only if the cop is killed on duty – not if he commits suicide.

Plot Fail

25. YinYang says:

I also think Ben Wong got away far too easily!

Readers are no longer able to comment on this old article.

• JayneStars News Subscription

Never miss any of JayneStars' hottest entertainment news!

Enter your email address: