11 CEO Styles in Chinese Dramas
The down-to-earth girl and her handsome CEO boyfriend is definitely a trope pairing that never gets old when it comes to Chinese idol dramas, no matter how many times it’s done. But it’s not just the romance in these dramas that get popular, the fashion also becomes a huge selling point too.
In the new drama Ten Years Later starring Shawn Dou, his role as the flirty businessman Jin Ran has become somewhat of a fashion icon, with fans listing out the number of different outfits that he’s own over the course of the series.
But Jin Ran is far from being the only CEO fashion icon. Here are 11 looks of your choosing. Which is your favorite?
- Shawn Dou (窦骁) as Jin Ran in Ten Years Later <十年三月三十日>
Jin Ran goes through a number of different turtle neck sweaters throughout the series, and sometimes within an episode.
2. Hans Zhang (张翰) as Zhan Nanxian in Here to Heart <温暖的弦>
CEO Zhan won the hearts of many young women last year, but so did his iconic eyeglasses.
3. Jin Han (金瀚) as Li Zhicheng in Our Glamourous Time <你和我的倾城时光>
Playing a former soldier, Zhicheng’s style is more casual.
4. Dylan Xiong (熊梓淇) as Lu Jinnian in Pretty Man <国民老公>
CEO Lu prefers more formal attire, and owns an assortment of different tuxedos and suits.
5. Xing Zhaolin (邢昭林) as Xia Ke in Lucky’s First Love <世界欠我一个初恋>
The young CEO’s signature style is the trench coat.
6. Deng Lun (邓伦) as Bo Hai in Sweet Dreams <一千零一夜>
The president has a colorful fashion style, and dresses for different occasions.
7. Yan Xi (彦希) as Wei Qing in About is Love <大约是爱>
Wei Qing is bold in his choices, as he chooses to wear colorful print over monochrome colors.
8. Jo Jiang (姜潮) as Gu Chengze in The Fox’s Summer <狐狸的夏天>
Gu Chengze has a large tie collection.
9. Peter Sheng (盛一倫) as Bai Haoyu in Pretty Li Huizhen <漂亮的李慧珍>
As the editor of a fashion magazine, Bai Haoyu has to make it his mission to keep up with the ever-changing landscape of fashion.
10. Li Xian (李现) as Han Shangyan in Go Go Squid <亲爱的，热爱的>
Han Shangyan’s signature look may be all-black, but one closer look at his wardrobe and one can see that he actually has a lot of costume changes throughout the show.
11. Zhang Ming’en (张铭恩) as Chi Yu in Destiny’s Love <爱上北斗星男友>
Chi Yu is in love with red, whether it’s in the form of a suit or just a casual T-shirt.
This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.