“A Fistful of Stances” Friends Gather for CNY

By on February 25, 2018 in NEWS

“A Fistful of Stances” Friends Gather for CNY

TVB drama A Fistful of Stances <鐵馬尋橋> may have been aired over eight years ago, but the cast members stayed good friends throughout the years. Often gathering together for big holidays and dinners, the cast were seen celebrating the Lunar New Year.

Natalie Tong (唐詩詠), Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎), Kenneth Ma (馬國明), Jazz Lam (林子善), Stephen Wong (黃嘉樂) treated each other like siblings since becoming good friends after A Fistful of Stances. Kevin’s girlfriend, Grace Chan (陳凱琳), as well as Stephen’s girlfriend also joined the gathering. Kenneth’s girlfriend, Jacqueline Wong (黃心穎), did not attend the event, leaving Kenneth to stand off on the side by himself.

Treated as the little sister among the men, Natalie took the opportunity to tease them. Natalie wrote, “Full of love. I hope big brother (Kevin) will get married soon. I hope second brother (Kenneth) will get married soon. I hope third brother (Stephen) will get married soon. I hope fourth brother (Jazz) will have kids soon. As for me –I’ll be concentrating on my work.”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Su for JayneStars.com.

14 comments to “A Fistful of Stances” Friends Gather for CNY

1. kidd says:

Really love this group of friends. I knew the cast got close after the series. I remember seeing a video where Jazz Lam defended Kevin strongly after the later was criticised for being ‘black face’ (not smiling, looking not in a good mood). I’m glad that they are still this close after 8 years.

Login or Register before you can reply to kidd
    • jimmyszeto replied:

@kidd
      You do know there is one sibling missing, don’t you?

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • kidd replied:

@jimmyszeto

Oh, I forgot about her.
        If you didn’t mention it, I really didn’t realise there is one sibling missing.

Login or Register before you can reply to kidd
      • jimmyszeto replied:

@kidd
        Not surprised. Not everyone’s favourite…

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • kidd replied:

@jimmyszeto

Yeah. I actually quite like Shirley at that time. But her character really is unnecessary and does not have any impact on the series’ story line. Not surprising that she slips people’s mind when they thought of this series.

Login or Register before you can reply to kidd
      • jimmyszeto replied:

@kidd
        Yeh. Onscreen Shirley seems harmless and likeable but during the scandal she showed her true colours. It wasn’t the cheating that was the problem, it was the compulsive lying. Her acting was going nowhere anyway though.

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
  2. cutie777 says:

I wonder who’s that girl in pink? Because no name for her and who’s missing I’m confused?

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
    • jimmyszeto replied:

@cutie777
      The girl in pink is Stephen Wong’s girlfriend. Missing is Shirley Yeung who played Jazz’s twin sister….

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
      • cutie777 replied:

@jimmyszeto oh okay thanks. You know I didn’t realize Shirley is in that drama until I googled it the only female I remember in that drama is Tavia, Selena, Angel, Angela and Nancy Wu and I didn’t notice she’s good friend with them either. I’m surprised Tavia is not part of the group brothers.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
      • kidd replied:

@cutie777

“I’m surprised Tavia is not part of the group brothers.”

Well, she’s their mom. Different generation. 😛
        Furthermore, she only has scenes with Kevin in the series. She did not act with ther other siblings. If the group’s friendship was built through the series, they would have build it with Yuan Qiu.

Login or Register before you can reply to kidd
      • cutie777 replied:

@kidd okay got it thanks.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
    • passingby replied:

@cutie777 pink lady is Stephen Wong’s gf. Shirley Yeung is missing. She’s prob busy digging gold in the mainland.

Login or Register before you can reply to passingby
      • cutie777 replied:

@passingby thanks too. Lol. I’m sure lots of them out there doing the same thing too and plus she’s a single mom so maybe she needs more money to take care of her daughter since she’s still very young especially if you’re in the Hong Kong area the living are way too expensive I heard.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
      • killer02 replied:

@passingby They earned more money than 99% of HKers, and it still wasn’t enough. Why are you so fXcking blind? If ordinary folks who work hard doesn’t justify high pay well then, why should celebrities deserve to be paid millions upon millions just for acting or singing? There is no way this is fair by any means for a celebrity to get paid muti-millions of dollars every year. Celebrities/entertainers are just normal human being like the rest of us. What makes them deserve so much more than ordinary people? Why should a person who works in the entertainment industry get paid 10 times more than any other profession? What makes celebrities different than those who actually have degrees, or are working a simple job? They’re recognized by the nation and we aren’t. They get paid immense amounts of money and even with how much they donate or pay in taxes, it’s ridiculous. In this society, it’s a high end or low end of society, and it’s not equal. Some people actually go to school to do what they love doing but the pay is NOTHING compared to what celebrities/athletes get. They’re treated as if they’ve done something noble for this world. Many people in this world actually need the money and deserve it, and its sad because they get majority of it while we just watch; deprived. What a great world.

Login or Register before you can reply to killer02