Vanness Wu on F3 Not Attending His Wedding

By on December 11, 2013 in NEWS

Last month, 35-year-old Vanness Wu (吳建豪) and 31-year-old Singaporean heiress, Arissa Cheo (石貞善), held a grand wedding banquet at The Resort Pelican Hill in Los Angeles, inviting close friends and family. The couple had registered for marriage in Singapore in early November.

Vanness maintained a low profile after the wedding and stayed out of the spotlight. On December 10, the actor and singer made his first appearance at public event in Taiwan. Vanness happily shared his thoughts on post-marriage life, and the former F4 member, who once claimed to be a born-again virgin, exclaimed happily that he finally “turned the engines on” during his marriage night.

Asked if he and Arissa are planning to have any children, Vanness said, “That’s definitely going to be part of the plan, but I want things to naturally take its course. We are married, so there’s no need to wait that long, but I hope to first better grasp our tacit understanding of each other before starting anything else.”

Though Arissa is currently staying in Taiwan with Vanness, he regrettably explained that he never had the time to take Arissa around, but she did resort to spending more time with their two dogs. “She takes care of them really well and I am very thankful,” Vanness said with a smile.

Vanness did not invite many close friends in the industry to attend his wedding, not even his F4 members Jerry Yan (言承旭), Vic Chou (周渝民), and Ken Chu (朱孝天), implying that the trio were too occupied with their schedules. However, Vanness did invite Elva Hsiao (蕭亞軒), who performed before the couple and their guests at the wedding banquet.

Asked if Vanness plans to hold a second wedding for his friends in Taiwan, he immediately said, “Doesn’t that seem a bit too much? It’s tiring!” However, he added that they would be holding another banquet in Singapore, and said, “If they are good friends they will understand no matter what and will come to wherever it is being held.”

Realizing what he said, Vanness immediately clarified, “It’s actually okay if some friends can’t make it. I really don’t mind. It’s more important to give best regards.”

Sources: QQ.com; On.cc

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

22 comments to Vanness Wu on F3 Not Attending His Wedding

1. Moca says:

He looks so scary…

Login or Register before you can reply to Moca
    • Yuaida replied:

Doesn’t it make you sick when people claim to be “Born again virgins”?……..once you’ve lost it, you’ve lost it. Simple as that…….If he really wants to be born again, then jump off a cliff and then maybe try to be a virgin in the next life….What a stupid remark.

Login or Register before you can reply to Yuaida
  2. Crystal Ching Ching says:

“Vanessa happily shared his thoughts on post-marriage life, and the former  F4  member, who once claimed to be a born-again virgin, exclaimed happily that he finally “turned the engines on” during his marriage night.”

Errrrrrr ….

Login or Register before you can reply to Crystal Ching Ching
    • buzz replied:

tacky, why does he even feel the need to share such an intimate detail? And what the heck is a born-again virgin? What an idiot.

Login or Register before you can reply to buzz
      • HeTieShou replied:

If he is ok with sharing that then I do not see what the big deal is.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • buzz replied:

@HTS, not everybody wants to know the gory details, that’s why.

Login or Register before you can reply to buzz
    • windy replied:

He was on a variety show with the promotional cast of Next Stop Happiness series a few years back now…
      Same thing, those hosts asks same questions on his abstinence and he said something like “STOP MACHINE”…gosh, i thought to myself do ppl really need to know that? haha LOL..sigh…

Login or Register before you can reply to windy
    • buzz replied:

not everybody wants to know the gory details, that’s why.

Login or Register before you can reply to buzz

Vanness, vroom! vroom!

4. H says:

“Born-again virgin”.. >.< I have complete respect and am all for abstinence if that is what the individual or couple wishes to do but the use of that term is so childish.

Login or Register before you can reply to H
    • HeTieShou replied:

Is it possible to get your virginity back? Once it is gone, it is gone.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • qwerty replied:

As long as he is happy being a christian, there is nothing wrong with him lying to himself. He can think whatever he wants to think. He could think the world was flat, the sky was green, the sun was cold, the sea was dry, or whatever that could make him feel good provided that it does not affect other people.

Login or Register before you can reply to qwerty
  5. HeTieShou says:

I find it strange that he is willing to have another banquet in Singapore but not Taiwan. It really seems like she is already controlling him by accommodating her family and friends by having one in her home country but not his. I really wonder if he even wanted to invite the other former F4 members? At first I thought he did invite them but they just could not make it. However, whether anyone can make it or not it is still a common courtesy to invite them first.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • Secret replied:

I remember he mentioned that he was going o hold one in Taiwan but all sudden he’s not. And that he invited the F4’s but they all said it was too sudden so they couldn’t make it. I don’t know why Van Ness is making it seem like he never invited them? Which is really weird. And he seems bitter about those who will not attend the Singapore banquet. Arissa is honestly the one who runs the relationship. I wouldn’t be surprised if they end up divorcing later down the road because they broke up so many times already even by just dating.

Login or Register before you can reply to Secret
      • Secret replied:

I meant to say he invited them to the LA one but they couldn’t make it because it was too sudden and everyone was stuck with work. And Van Ness said he was going to hold a banquet in Taiwan because that is also his home. As well as have the F4’s together.

Login or Register before you can reply to Secret
      • HeTieShou replied:

@Secret,
        Thanks for your info and that was what I read too. He clearly said before that he was going to hold one in Taiwan for his friends and family there as well as one in Singapore. But now this article says he won’t so you wonder what is right and what is not. I also thought that he clearly said before that he did invite them but they just could not make it so will have another banquet in Taiwan for them to attend since they could not make it to the LA one. I guess we have to wait and see if he will have one in Taiwan or not.

I think you are right that it seems like Arissa is the one is in control and honestly, I find it sad when a guy lets a girl control them. Guys should be the stronger gender and the more aggressive one so it is sad when a guy gets controlled by a girl. I have the same feelings that you do and don’t mean to jinx it but I really do wonder if they will last until the rest of their lives?? I heard that they signed a prenup prior to getting married so you really wonder??? When a couple dates and breaks up constantly, you really wonder if their marriage would last or not.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • Secret replied:

I kinda doubt it that he will hold one in Taiwan now. One is because of Arissa and two…he seems strangely bitter about the ordeal. Seems like he got ‘brainwashed’ because he specifically said he will hold one in Taiwan and he even seemed happy about having the rest of the guys there. And the thing is why wouldn’t he have one? Taiwan is his home and where all his friends are at. That is something he mentioned too. Therefore why would he just abruptly change his mind?

Login or Register before you can reply to Secret
  6. Ethan Chan says:

For goodness sake! Please write a proper “headline”… I believe you only understand the way you write… not the public at large!

Login or Register before you can reply to Ethan Chan
  7. hrei says:

He is a tacky man, a little childish and he loves attention. That’s my first impression of him when I first saw him in Meteor Garden. But I like what his message was about towards no sex before marriage however he’s not convincing…look at him he does not look like a virgin to me before marriage! If he truely want to embrace that publicly since he is a well known figure in Taiwan. He shouldn’t go on dramas or take photos showing off his abes, partying with his rich friends dressed like a punk, not to mention his kissing/bed scenes on dramas or advertisment that’s like saying I think eating healthy is the right thing to do and I’m going to eat clean but then you go around and eat donuts and chocalates every other day and he doesn’t even realize how he came across. He turned a positive message into an annoying messsage because it wasn’t deliver right.

Login or Register before you can reply to hrei
  8. hrei says:

BTW I hope they live happily ever after. Marriage is a tough tough commitment…talking about a life time of accepting eachother for the bad side which you heaven’t seen yet and work things out together as a team when you argue and disagree and live through resentment and then forgiveness. Best of luck to them!

Login or Register before you can reply to hrei
  9. blah says:

His family are all in LA as he is ABC so obviously he held one in LA for his friends and family there and one in Singapore for Arissa’s family. What’s this about Arissa ‘running the relationship’? Many couples do that when they are from different countries.

Login or Register before you can reply to blah
  10. elise says:

miss all the F4

Login or Register before you can reply to elise