Daniel Wu Reveals His Sex Life is Lacking

By on April 9, 2020 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

Daniel Wu Reveals His Sex Life is Lacking

In the blink of an eye, heartthrob Daniel Wu (吳彥祖) is now 45-years old, and a few days ago, he celebrated his 10th wedding anniversary with his wife, Lisa S. The actor revealed a never-before-seen photo of his South African wedding on Instagram, and thanked his wife for her 18 years of love and companionship. Daniel married Lisa, a mixed-race supermodel, after eight years of dating in 2010. They have been residing in the United States with their six-year-old daughter Raven as a happy family of three. Surely, their love is the envy of many.

However, in mid-March, he hinted that he rarely has sex with his wife. At the time, he posted a photo of a bottle of hand sanitizer onto Instagram. Daniel said hand sanitizers are a rare commodity during the pandemic due to the lack of supplies. However, he was able to get it from Amazon. In the picture, it can be seen that the product’s slogan read, “Maybe you touched your genitals.”

In response, Daniel expressed, “But honestly being married for almost 10 years, I would say my genitals are probably the cleanest part of my body, so why I would need to sanitize after touching them?”

When a netizen doubtfully asked why marriage equated to cleanliness, Daniel responded with, “lack of use.” Perhaps Daniel was suggesting his sex life is lacking, or perhaps he was joking.

Source: HK01

This article is written by MelodyC for JayneStars.com.

11 comments to Daniel Wu Reveals His Sex Life is Lacking

1. wm2017 says:

LOL…hahha Do we really need to know this? My goodness!

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
  2. mangotango says:

Comments intentionally misinterpreted.

Login or Register before you can reply to mangotango
  3. ohmygoshy says:

wow, she looks so much older than Daniel now.

Login or Register before you can reply to ohmygoshy
    • m0m0 replied:

@ohmygoshy
      My thoughts as well but he’s got no spring chicken look either

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
    • pineapplecake replied:

@ohmygoshy I thought I was looking at Daniel dressed up as a woman

Login or Register before you can reply to pineapplecake
      • rika replied:

@pineapplecake Same. For a moment, I was wondering who is the man in drags standing next to Daniel.

Login or Register before you can reply to rika
    • wm2017 replied:

@ohmygoshy I think even 10 years ago she already looks older. She’s the kind that has a matured looking face.

Login or Register before you can reply to wm2017
  4. cutie777 says:

I don’t find her pretty either but the picture above she reminds me of Demi Moore?

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
  5. bizzybody says:

Age catches up with everyone eventually. I think both of them seems to be aging gracefully. Don’t expect them to remain youthful unless with botox, plastic surgery etc.. it’s sweet that they’re both still together and seems like a loving couple.
    Anyway, his remarks may also mean he doesn’t have multiple partners or habit of sleeping around – hence, clean due to lack of use.

Login or Register before you can reply to bizzybody
  6. applelim says:

LOL….too much information!!

Login or Register before you can reply to applelim
  7. coralie says:

I mean, Daniel’s missing lips. And Lisa’s gotten manlier looking. No big deal. As long as they still love and appreciate each other.

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie