Despite Multiple Affairs, Alvin Chau Loves Wife the Most

By on March 21, 2015 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

Although casino tycoon, Alvin Chau (周焯華), is known for having multiple lovers in his marriage to Heidi Chan (陳慧玲), he still places family first. While spotted earlier with pregnant lover Mandy Lieu (劉碧麗), Alvin also makes sure to spend time with Heidi, who is currently pregnant with their third child. Alvin and Heidi were seen behaving intimately while on vacation in Japan.

The couple recently attended a Cali Group banquet, where Alvin was called on stage to pick a raffle prize. Alvin announced loudly, “I love my wife the most! My feelings for my wife are as solid as diamond and it will never change!” The audience cheered at his public love declaration.

An insider revealed, “The public thinks that Heidi is fighting with Mandy for Alvin’s affections. Actually, Heidi doesn’t have any demands on Alvin. She’s just focusing on maintaining her business and isn’t fighting over anything. Even if Alvin is flirtatious, he only has one wife. He knows how to prioritize and will not let other women get in between them.”

Aside from their luxurious vacations, Alvin buys Heidi houses, cars, jewelry, and brand name watches. Alvin reportedly gifted his wife two limited edition watches worth over $2 million HKD. In return, Heidi also gave Alvin a Dewitt Tourbillon watch worth $6 million HKD.

Confidently responding to her husband’s affair with Mandy, Heidi said it was not uncommon for men to cheat, “There’s no need for me to fight anyone over anything. Win or lose, I’m still the wife.”

Source: ihktv.com

This article is written by Huynh for JayneStars.com.

87 comments to Despite Multiple Affairs, Alvin Chau Loves Wife the Most

1. Elizabeth says:

These people are pathetic! What love? One is a repeated womanizer, one is a golddigger and the wife just turns a blind eye. I doubt the wife really believes his declaration of love and just stays for his money or the kids.

Let’s wait and see how the rest of the scandal unfolds when the kids are born.

Login or Register before you can reply to Elizabeth
  2. Tammy says:

If this is how my husband loves me….
    No,Thanks!

Login or Register before you can reply to Tammy

A nut cracker will fix that. LOL! 😀

• kiwi replied:

Karate chop will work too. LOL!

3. dramadrama says:

Loves the wife the most, but bedding other women? Will let nothing comes in between them, but got one of his women pregnant?

The worst part is, people actually cheered at these statements???!!!!! Is the IQ lower when ur wallet thicker or not what??

Login or Register before you can reply to dramadrama
    • Carol replied:

Unfortunately in cases like this where the man has a big thick wallet, women will always opt to be the doormat and by telling herself that he loves her the most…you are she is in denial. Money tops it all

Login or Register before you can reply to Carol
  4. Winnie says:

This article made me almost lost my lunch. These people are pathetic!! Who cheats on those he loves? Causing pain to others is love? Nothing comes in between them except for another woman (or in this case) women!! Disgusting!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Winnie
    • kiwi replied:

You forgot he’s got a little brother that’s always excited. LOL 😀

• kiwi replied:

Confidently responding to her husband’s affair with Mandy, Heidi said it was not uncommon for men to cheat, “There’s no need for me to fight anyone over anything. Win or lose, I’m still the wife.”

They definitely deserve each other. LOL 😀

5. khj123 says:

“He knows how to prioritize and will not let other women get in between them”

what a joke, when he sleeps with other women, they’re already between them. and what about mandy lieu’s child?

Login or Register before you can reply to khj123
    • Muco Z replied:

Mandy’s child is probably just “another child” in his eyes since he already has 2 kids and 1 coming on. If he was an old rich guy who doesnt have a kid, Mandy’s child would be Gold. Lol

Login or Register before you can reply to Muco Z
  6. Tess says:

His money is more interesting than him for sure! Nobody wants him if he’s penniless, that include his wife too!

Login or Register before you can reply to Tess
    • Pluviophile replied:

Well said.
      Agreed

Login or Register before you can reply to Pluviophile
  7. Just passing by says:

Two women pregnant? Hope he doesn’t have any sexually transmitted diseases as it will not only harm the women but the babies too.

Login or Register before you can reply to Just passing by
    • janet replied:

so what if he claims to love his wife most, the number of lovers he has…eeks! are the unborn babies safe?

Login or Register before you can reply to janet
  8. Terminator says:

I guess you do need a broad range of samples in order to make an informed choice. LMAO!

This guy has the scary looks of a thug. Given the industry in which he operates, I would not be surprised by any triad involvement.

Login or Register before you can reply to Terminator

Real Article contents;
    Alvin chau who is on a mission to populate the world with his overwhelming need to love and be loved by first spreading his seed to willing participant reveals despite the constant cheating and multiple affairs says he loves most of all himself. He decided to stay true to himself by continuing to cheat on his wife and with many women but only with one version of himself. Asked why he would do that he answered;
    “I never cheat on the love of my life that is myself. When i am with another woman i never pretend to be elvis chau or alvin chow. I am always alvin chau. So i have stayed true to my vows. I am my only man”
    Asked further whether he will stop being a cheat on his faithful wife, mr chau says “i have so much love to give! I wont stop spreading my seeds… I mean my
    Love around.”
    His wife and multiple lovers could not be reached for comments although his reflection issued a statement to say,
    “I am the real deal in his heart. He loves me the most. The rest are just posers. Wife? Only there dor show. I am the true releftion of hismlive for another”I

• Funn Lim replied:

Jayne pls delete the above unapproved post

• chan replied:

well said funn,he may love heidi the most between all his concubines but in the end he loves himself the most,he is a typical egocentric selfish men who thinks he is so rich and powerful that is a normal things to possess many mistress without any consequences to take.

Login or Register before you can reply to chan

Jayne awaIting approval. Delete this pls. Lower post better

11. Crow says:

Actions speak louder than words, highly doubt Alvin “loves” his wife as much as he claims.

Login or Register before you can reply to Crow
  12. Clementine says:

LOL, even the title of this article is a joke. Sure, he loves her the most, that’s why he cheated on her over and over again.. She needed the cheating to realise her worth. What?

Login or Register before you can reply to Clementine
  13. Maria says:

This is probably the sickest article yet!

Login or Register before you can reply to Maria
  14. kolo says:

love can make the one blind but in this case money can also make the one blind too in a relationship. although he said he loves his wife the most,i think he loves his little brother the most.

Login or Register before you can reply to kolo
  15. Cm says:

Self absorbed, narcissistic and completely pathetic people. If this is what they think ‘love’ is, I struggle to comprehend why they bothered with marriage or vows

I feel completely sorry for the children that will be involved.

Login or Register before you can reply to Cm
  16. Muco Z says:

Why are people being so bitter? This is a realistic world. He’s got money and that says it all. His wife aint stupid, why be mad at her rich husband for cheating when tons do the same, yes it isnt right to cheat but yeah thats how it goes. In Alvin’s and probably millions of rich guy’s eyes, these models/actresses/singers and so on are just toys, them rich guys arent stupid lol. If Heidi makes a big fuss about it, only them mistresses would be benefited. Again, this is a very realistic world in where money is #1.
    My cousin worked for a very very rich 24 y.o heir from China ( born and raised overseas tho ). He really has the ” Best Package ” (rich, good looking, smart). His father had affairs (as usual) and had kids ( ye zai, ye lui ) but they were never threats to him being the legal heir because in the end his father knows the limit. Lol. he has a younger sister ( same parents ), both of them plus their mother dont even give a [email protected] with those affairs, because those stuffs dont affect them and this case is just the same as Alvin’s case.

Login or Register before you can reply to Muco Z
    • mimi replied:

I couldn’t have agreed more. $$$$$ does play a big role in EVERYTHING. Although, I don’t u/s why they don’t divorce and get 1/2 of their money too. I mean I am sure the money can be splitted too right? But very true w/$$$$ talks. I remember a friends aunt who lives in CA. She has got everything on the outside, best kids, best and rich husband, best typical CA mansion. haha.. but you know what..dude plays around and it’s an open issue. Does the kids care? Yes and No b/c he gives them money from day 1 and will continue to do so. Why the wife hang on? Yes, sad but it’s all about the $$$$$$$$$$ too. It’s called reality.

Login or Register before you can reply to mimi
    • kolo replied:

“Why are people being so bitter?”

because some ppl have selfrespect and some ppl dont thats why. i think you will never understand.

Login or Register before you can reply to kolo
      • HeTieShou replied:

Yes,agree with Kolo that your dignity and respect are much more important than money. Sadly seems to be number one these days.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • HeTieShou replied:

Meant to say self respect and money.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  17. Winnie says:

let’s not forget the possibility of spreading STDs

Login or Register before you can reply to Winnie
  18. Huynh says:

The situation with Alvin and Heidi reminds me a bit of Sandra’s relationship with her “husband,” Peter Chan. He was busted for his infidelity, but Sandra turned a blind eye and publicly stated in an interview that, despite the affair(s), Peter’s “heart and money” still belongs to her.

Login or Register before you can reply to Huynh
    • Bizzybody replied:

There’s a difference… she’s the legal wife while Sandra isn’t. So she’s smarter. If the man drop dead without a will she gets better chance of inheriting.
      Sounds cold and calculated but that’s what these type of ‘materialistic love’ marriage is all about…

Login or Register before you can reply to Bizzybody
    • Janet replied:

Sandra has no legal status…this woman has. So luxurious gifts and holidays can make her close 2 eyes where her husband’s affairs are concerned. Amazing!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Janet
      • HeTieShou replied:

Yes,Sandra has no legal status which is why I wonder why some women want to be with any guy for so long without marrying them?

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  19. Nori says:

This guy clearly does not have look. All I can see in him is money. That’s why these women shamelessly chase after him.

Login or Register before you can reply to Nori
  20. msxie says:

By any measure, this is not a marriage based on love.
    The deal is – she gives him offspring, and he provides luxury items in exchange.

Login or Register before you can reply to msxie
    • Janet replied:

Third kid on the way…he provides luxuries and maintains her as legal wife…but she has to close her eyes.

Login or Register before you can reply to Janet

My comment under moderation so I am hopeful I corrected the word that led to that. A repost;

Real Article contents;

Alvin chau who is on a mission to populate the world with his overwhelming need to love and be loved by first spreading his s-eed to willing participant reveals despite the constant cheating and multiple affairs says he loves most of all himself. He decided to stay true to himself by continuing to cheat on his wife and with many women but only with one version of himself. Asked why he would do that he answered;

Asked further whether he will stop being a cheat on his faithful wife, mr chau says “i have so much love to give! I wont stop spreading my s-eeds… I mean my Love around.”

His multiple lovers could not be reached for comments although his reflection issued the following statement;

“I am the real deal in his heart. He loves me the most. The rest are just posers. Wife? Only there for show. I am the true reflection of his true feelings”.

His wife finally commented through social media with the following statement;

“#cheat #mirror #sufferingwives #mistresses I am the true wife & will remain so forever. Your baby is a b-astard. Yeah!”

• Funn Lim replied:

Ok I give up. Not sure what’s the bad word. I actually like this 3rd response than the first unposted 2!

• jayne replied:

Funn,
        I think I approved the right comment. I lost track of the order you had posted in.

Login or Register before you can reply to jayne

Jayne pls delete the above unapproved post

23. Jj says:

Don’t be silly. Love is not everything in this world. I think she is smart.

Login or Register before you can reply to Jj
    • kolo replied:

silly? lol,if you have such a husbamd can you accept him openly cheating on you again and again? and then you say oh my husband still loves me the most and i loves him very much? you can accept everything because of the money? so this is what you mean smart?

Login or Register before you can reply to kolo
      • Jj replied:

Well I can just say not everybody’s life is the same. lets compare, if u can have weath and love at the same time, of cause every women will choose that.
        But what about those woman who has no love or abandon by their husbands , no money and one day they grow old, and left to be lonely and penniless…. Wouldn’t money be more important in REALITY… She’s smart… Like I say love will fade some day but of cause some lucky ones have love till the end of life…..

Login or Register before you can reply to Jj
      • Jj replied:

Look at Stanley ho and his 4 wives, all living happily and in luxury.. I believes he love them all…when u grow old, living in comfort is more important than love… Love will be there if it’s meant to be

Login or Register before you can reply to Jj
      • nomad 822 replied:

@ Jj:

Exactly what I was thinking.

Maybe that’s who Alvin’s role model is – career wise, and personal life.

He’s going to be the next Stanley Ho, with 4 wives and different families of children.

Except the 4 families have always had internal family politics going in behind the scenes, for the power grab.
        Also, the poor children growing up in these households, where the power play struggles will impact their psychological development.

And now the very old and frail Stanley Ho is powerless and helpless.

Login or Register before you can reply to nomad 822
      • kolo replied:

@jj,i dont want to be rude but what you said is a disrespect for the femal gender in the first place.if you want a better life then work for it in a proper way,but what you said is just the same as a hooker but then more exclusive. such a women dont have dignity and self-respect in my opinion.

Login or Register before you can reply to kolo
      • HeTieShou replied:

Jj,
        True,everyone is different but I must say that while it is true that love can fade,but money comes and goes even faster. Also, why would the women be penniless? I think your thinking is too traditional because you seem to believe that you women must rely on the guy for money and financial support. These days the women need to work as well and in many cases are the main breadwinner,not the guy. You seem to put a lot of importance on money which I think is sad. It is true that money is practical and needed to live a materialistically comfortable life. However,money can come and go in the blink of an eye.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • HeTieShou replied:

@kolo,
        Well said and totally agree with you. JJ,seems to look down on women and think they all must rely on the men in order to survive. That is the old and traditional way of thinking. Times are truly different now.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • kiwi replied:

Love was never there to begin with, it’s more of lust. Love isn’t everything but health is and it is not healthy to play around, especially when children are involved lol. She’s too smart for herself. LOL! 😀

BTW, love is the name of the game. LOL! 😀

• HeTieShou replied:

This marriage seems like a marriage based on convenience and other reasons not love. But them again,maybe they did love each other in the past but that love has faded so he is now playing around.

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou

Yup, love and stubborn. LOL! 😀

• kiwi replied:

Statistically, it takes one to know one. Pretty sure he has high regards for her and his little brother loves her too. Also every now and then, his little brother is free to roam. LOL 😀

• msxie replied:

oh, silly me for believing marriage should be based more on love instead of only $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

Login or Register before you can reply to msxie
      • kolo replied:

is this a sarcastic comment?for some ppl a marriage is based on love,some ppl is based on money and some ppl are mixed love/money or what you said for off spring,or maybe more reasons,but in this case if there are any love involved in this marriage,she should divorce from him,any other action than that is a farce.

Login or Register before you can reply to kolo
    • HeTieShou replied:

JJ,
      It is true that not all marriages involve love. Many marry just for money,luxury,convenience,obligation,their biological click is ticking,etc… I still remember one of my friends calling me up to share with me that she was going to get engaged. I was happy for her but I wondered if she was marrying for love. She just told me that she was getting older and that he was a good person. That truly showed me that was marrying him because her biological clock was ticking and other various reasons,but love was definately not one of them.

But I do not think she smart. Maybe you may think she is because he can provide a good and comfortable life materialistically, however, in terms of emotion,I think she is not happy and is torturing herself just for that economically materialistic comfort. I feel that is sad. I have seen in many cases where the women helps bring home the bacon but is very happy since she and her husband both love each other. You really wonder,which is more important? An average Joe that works hard( does not make much though so you need to work too), loves you,is faithful to you,etc… OR a rich guy that sleeps around but provides you with materiel comfort,expensive gifts,etc… Which would you pick?

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • coralie replied:

The thing is, I don’t think she’s only a socialite. I think she works for his empire too, so it’s not like she’s a sahm or see-lai who puts her palm out for money from him. But she may have ulterior motives for staying with him, like legitimacy of her kids, ensuring they’ll have a significant if not the only slice of their empire when they’re older. Mistresses may get some compensation from their family, but they won’t have any title or power. If she divorces him, his portion of the company may end up in his other kids’ laps, and I don’t think she wants that to happen.

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
      • kiwi replied:

Hand down is good for the annoying kids but giving them a set of value is as important. LOL 😀

• nomad 822 replied:

@ Coralie:

Stanley Ho’s #2 kids got lion’s share … and then I think it’s #4 wife herself (who is very tenacious about duking it out, though her kids aren’t in the competition league yet as they’re not old/capable enough as tiger lady #2 Pansy Ho and siblings)

#3 wife and kids are in on the action too.

Official wife’s kids completely out of picture.

The irony of these stories is:
        first wife is probably the one suffering along and not having the great cushy life … but around while the guy was still struggling.
        The rest of the bees come along once he’s made his pots of honey.

Login or Register before you can reply to nomad 822
      • bloom replied:

Hi HeTieShou,
        Yes, agree with you that not everyone got married out of love. I was one of them.
        If I were in Heidi Chan’s shoes, I still will walk out of the marriage. I can’t tolerate my husband sleeps around no matter what. I’ll forego all the wealth and for her case Heidi Chan is rich so she’s definitely able to provide for herself. But, for her I think she wont many rich lady like her will prefer to close one side of the eyes. I think they feel they may not be able to find another man compatible with their husband. They rather hang on and hope things will change to the better. But, to me once I found out he sleeps around no way I can pretend nothing has ever happened but that’s me.

One thing I dislike about the chinese men is they openly cheat. And they want best of both worlds, it’s really really selfish.

A lot of ppl said the mat salleh is heartless because when they feel out of love with you they will seek divorce. Yes and No. Depending how you look at it, at least I dont really hear much of mat salleh man two timing. I prefer to have a clear cut relationship then having a wife which you may no longer love and outside you’re having a mistress or a girlfriend.

Login or Register before you can reply to bloom
      • coralie replied:

@nomad – yeah but ain’t no way this Heidi lady’s gonna accept him marrying another, not like Stanley ho. She’s wealthy in her own right…Stanley’s other wives are gold-diggers, so they’ll accept anything. There’s a difference.

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
      • kiwi replied:

Oh well more drama to come with these two. Another episode of “The young and the Restless.” There are no winners.

BTW, Stanley Ho in a wheel laughing all the way the bank. LOL 😀

• MW replied:

LOL

Thanks, that’s a hella cute MV.

Login or Register before you can reply to MW
    • nomad 822 replied:

It is subjective where she’s “smar”‘ or not.By “smart” – I guess you mean realistic and pragmatic.

As a friend said – if 8 out of 10 men out there in the local culture is keeping a mistress on the side, it becomes ‘normal’.

Probability of acceptance = higher.

Everything is shaped by our insights and upbringing, history and own experiences, culture, society around us etc etc.

Some may think dignity, self-respect and peace of mental/emotional mind are highly important – more important than $ and any material goods.

Some other folk who may place very high emphasis on leading a life of luxury, surrounded by everything ostentatious. And status.

In Heidi’s case – an additional factor:
      she was the partner who built this up alongside her husband. He was nobody with nothing to start off with. (maybe that’s why he also “loves” her – she’s capable).

Login or Register before you can reply to nomad 822

“Don’t be silly”

😀

24. theresa says:

It is indeed pathetic as afterall the pureness of marriage is lost.

however if we compare apple with apple…at least this man bothers to bear his “bedding” habits through finanically…unlike someone that denies the presence of his true blood daughter.

Login or Register before you can reply to theresa
    • nomad 822 replied:

50 shades of the hierachy of ‘irresponsibility’? 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to nomad 822
  25. Rene says:

I wonder who was his first wife?
    Was Heidi the third party back then?
    And his son seem to be close with Heidi, what happen to the biological mother?

Login or Register before you can reply to Rene
  26. bloom says:

If he truly loves the wife then he won’t be fooling around right?

Login or Register before you can reply to bloom
  27. Hannahh says:

lol Love?

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
  28. DUTCHGUY says:

The 1st wife of Stanley Ho isn’t alive. If Alvin was as rich as a church mouse, then not many pretty women would care about him I guess?

Login or Register before you can reply to DUTCHGUY
  29. DUTCHGUY says:

If Alvin was as rich as a church mouse, not many pretty women would care about him I guess?

Login or Register before you can reply to DUTCHGUY
  30. DUTCHGUY says:

Wealth can attract many people. It’s really that simple! Amen.

Login or Register before you can reply to DUTCHGUY
  31. sze2u says:

Frankly these guy looks hot..bad boys look like boscoe.i.always believe in karma..whatever conduct do behave well especially if u have next generation..remember that dirty old tycoon that offers million to guys that can overturn her lesbian daughter…

Login or Register before you can reply to sze2u
    • HeTieShou replied:

Why are you bringing up Bosco out of the blue? Sorry but karma does not seem to exist or work in the way we all hope it does. Look at Anita Yuen, she was once a mistress to a millionaire.but is now happily married to a great guy like Chilam who is so faithful to her. Where is the karma? Another example is Michelle Reis,she was a mistress to many rich married men and even caused one of the wives to suffer and die. But now she seems to be happily married with a great life,so where is the karma there? Karma just has too many holes and inconsistencies that you really wonder if it truly exists?

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • bloom replied:

Hi HeTieShou,
        Yes, I agree again with you. Yes, a lot of ppl said there’s karma, what comes around goes around but that’s not true.
        Yes, the above examples you gave was a great example.
        I’ve a step-mother who had forbideen my father to visit me when I was a little girl. And she has been a bad person not treating my father well all along. I dont really blame her entirely because I felt it was my father’s choice to stood with her. Each time my aunties would say wait one day the God will punish her for her ill ways. But no, until today I still dont see any karma happens to her. Maybe this karma only happens to certain ppl.

Login or Register before you can reply to bloom
      • Juju replied:

Oh yes, one of the most annoying and arrogant person i know is now married to a wealthy man that adores her like crazy. She is the envy of every gal / aunties around her. Maybe karma comes a lil late.:P

Login or Register before you can reply to Juju
  32. Patrick says:

He should just shut up! He doesn’t deserve to talk about love coz he doesn’t know its definition! May he end up in bankruptcy and see if there’s any women who still want to be associated with him?!

Login or Register before you can reply to Patrick
    • bloom replied:

Hi Patrick,
      I like the way you wrote 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to bloom
  33. MW says:

Really? Actions speak louder than words.

Login or Register before you can reply to MW
  34. anoninhk says:

Theirs is a marriage of convenience just like the olden days. She gives him his heirs, and he provides her with all sorts of materialistic possessions. They can both have love matches on the side.

Login or Register before you can reply to anoninhk
  35. tvbfanatic says:

lols…

Login or Register before you can reply to tvbfanatic
  36. A says: