Dilireba and Deng Lun Warm Fans with “Sweet Dreams”

By on June 25, 2018 in NEWS, TV Dramas

Dilireba and Deng Lun Warm Fans with “Sweet Dreams”

Starring Dilireba (迪丽热巴) and Deng Lun (邓伦), the romantic comedy drama Sweet Dreams <一千零一夜> has premiered on June 25, 2018, on Hunan TV. As their first collaboration, fans are looking forward to the new show, which centers on the love story between a florist and his employee.

Dilireba stars as Ling Lingqi, a kind-hearted girl who is full of dreams, but lacks self-confidence. She has a crush on Bo Hai (Deng Lun), a florist, but he does not reciprocate her feelings. After accidentally participating in a research study about a new sleeping device, Lingqi finds herself with the ability to walk into Bo Hai’s dreams.

Source: Ettoday.net

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

7 comments to Dilireba and Deng Lun Warm Fans with “Sweet Dreams”

1. m0m0 says:

the male lead is not handsome wo~

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
    • littlefish replied:

@m0m0 not in my eyes either but he’s the upcoming star with quite a few big dramas 🙁

Login or Register before you can reply to littlefish
    • dramas4me replied:

@m0m0

He may not look as handsome as some other actors, but he is very likeable. People often say beauty (in this case, it’s handsomeness) is in the eye of the beholder. 🙂 He does have a great smile though!

Login or Register before you can reply to dramas4me
    • sassy replied:

@m0m0 I thought so too until I watch ‘because of you’. He was very charismatic and has a really nice smile. He was very good,funny, loyal and furiously protective of his gf in the drama. He really grew on me. I think he’s really adorable. Give that drama a try.

Login or Register before you can reply to sassy
    • msxie0714 replied:

@m0m0
      perhaps he should undergo facial reconstruction to suit certain fan expectations of a typical pretty boy?

Login or Register before you can reply to msxie0714
  2. sabi says:

It will be a dream come true, if Dilireba will co star with Zitao when he comes back from his hiatus, I think they will be a perfect couple for Zitao and Dilireba, they are about the same age and of course a romance drama will suit them best!

Login or Register before you can reply to sabi
  3. michelle2805 says:

He’s not handsome compare to others but in a way he is cute. I like him

Login or Register before you can reply to michelle2805