Him Law Feels Ready for Marriage At Any Time

By on November 24, 2013 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

The Hippocratic Crush 2 <On Call 36小時II> star Him Law (羅仲謙) has said that he is prepared for marriage to happen at any time.

“I used to tell myself that I shouldn’t get married so soon, but now I feel that as long as you have a career, social economic status, and the approval of the other person, you are ready to get married. However, I will not give myself a deadline. Maybe by the time I marry I’ll be 40 years old. Maybe it’s going to be next year. I just won’t limit myself to one option.”

Both Him and girlfriend Tavia Yeung (楊怡) star in The Hippocratic Crush series, and although they do not portray a couple in the series, the media’s spotlight gradually fell onto them. “I don’t mind that,” said Him. “At least I know people are noticing the series.”

Him and Tavia are both career-minded individuals. After Tavia won Best Actress at the 2012 TVB Anniversary Awards, her career was taken to another level, and Him admitted that he felt immense pressure to do better. “Tavia’s success was through her effort, and it encourages me to work just as hard. After all, there aren’t as many young male artists as female artists. If I take good care of myself, maybe I can still be a siu sangwhen I’m 50 years old!”

Growing Up with “Yeung Chung”

In The Hippocratic Crush series, Him portrays Yeung Chung, a free-spirited recent graduate of medical school. In last year’s prequel, Yeung Chung is a naïve and over-confident houseman who is often protected from his seniors when he makes mistakes, but he grows to become a mature and professional doctor in the sequel. Experiencing life and death, win and loss, Him feels that that he is also growing up with his character.

“If I were to portray the old Yeung Chung, the audience would not see a breakthrough from me. I am thankful that my role has changed a lot this year. He has many emotional scenes, and it’s full of challenges.”

Him is known for his sunny boy appearance, and most of his roles in the past have reflected that playful and positive image. With The Hippocratic Crush 2, Him had to tackle the emotions of losing a loved one. Him has not cried so much in one drama before. “In the past I would get scared if I had to do a crying scene, because I didn’t know how to make myself cry, but for The Hippocratic Crush 2, I cried for an entire week. I do consider it as growth in me. It toughens [my acting].”

Him is also thankful for the opportunity to work with many senior artists in recent years. “I was already able to work with many senior artists in Triumph in the Skies 2 <衝上雲霄II>. If it was me a few years ago, I would be so scared! But now, I’m just happy for the rare opportunity!”

Source: ihktv.com

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

36 comments to Him Law Feels Ready for Marriage At Any Time

1. Hannahh says:

Go him him

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
  2. RLF Lover says:

I think Him Law is highly talented and can do well both in films and TV. He’s definitely one to remember in the coming years and I only wish him all the best!

Login or Register before you can reply to RLF Lover
  3. sandcherry says:

I don’t think Him Law acts well. He is super good looking though.

Vincent Wong is another good looking guy who acts very well in many drama series. Compare Him Law with Vincent Wong, Vincent’s acting is so much better.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
    • Coop replied:

I agree with u completely

Login or Register before you can reply to Coop
    • rosalyn1 replied:

Second that

Login or Register before you can reply to rosalyn1
      • Rene replied:

Third that

Login or Register before you can reply to Rene
      • Yuaida replied:

fourth that!

Login or Register before you can reply to Yuaida
    • Tin Tin replied:

Totally agreed.

Login or Register before you can reply to Tin Tin
  4. Clementine says:

Him Law has impressed me in OC2- his acting has definitely improved since the 1st one. His scenes are freaking hilarious xD He has my vote for Most Improved. As for Vincent, I agree his acting is great, he is more of Best Supporting Actor than Most improved if you ask me.

Login or Register before you can reply to Clementine
    • sandcherry replied:

Agree with the above post. Vincent Wong is too good for Most Improved Actor award.

Login or Register before you can reply to sandcherry
      • Clementine replied:

Yeah, ppl keep saying how Vincent should be in the running for Most Improved- but I beg to differ, he’d be underestimated for Most Improved. Best SUpporting is more like it

Login or Register before you can reply to Clementine
    • ABC123 replied:

Yeah i always thought Vincent’s acting was good. His death scene in Tiger Cubs made me cry. Impressed! Vincent for best supporting actor. Him for most improved!

Login or Register before you can reply to ABC123
  5. LUCY says:

I still have a hard time believing him being in love with tavia! But I hope it is true. Also Him in hippocratic crush 2 turned more girly=|.

Login or Register before you can reply to LUCY
    • Clementine replied:

lol, well whether you have a hard time believing it or not, they’re together.

Girly.. o_O? don’t know where you heard that from.

Login or Register before you can reply to Clementine
      • LUCY replied:

I’m talking about his character and I heard itfrom my opinion!

Login or Register before you can reply to LUCY
      • Clementine replied:

I am referring to his character as well lol. I’m watching OC2 and so far his character doesn’t seem ‘girly’ o_O what do you even mean by girly anyway?

Login or Register before you can reply to Clementine
  6. Bobby says:

I think Him is definitely talented especially someone who didn’t go through any acting training program but debuted quite naturally and ate talent. He’s def one of the actors around his age that can actually act no doubt about that, the characters he portrayed had been relatively e same but for this sequel you can definitely see a lot of growth as Him mentioned which gives the audience something to think about.

He can act, got the looks, has charisma and from what I can tell an optimistic personality…he fits right in the industry. Hopefully his future roles will give him that opportunity to grow even more as an actor, all he needs is a good role. I reckon he can make a pretty good villain.

Login or Register before you can reply to Bobby
    • Clementine replied:

^ I’d really want to see him in a Villian role! It’d be interesting- I think he may be able to pull off an evil character quite well

Login or Register before you can reply to Clementine
      • cols replied:

Not sure if you guys have seen the movie but he was a villain in “Hong Kong Ghost Stories”.

Login or Register before you can reply to cols
      • Clementine replied:

oh, is that the one with female ghosts, and something to do with running tap water? o_O?lol, sorry I only skimmed through this horror film that Him was in (I hate horror lol) and only remember those scenes, not sure if that’s the one you are talking about..

Login or Register before you can reply to Clementine
      • cols replied:

Yep, that’s the one. I was really impressed by his performance in this movie. Never thought he could handle such a role.

Login or Register before you can reply to cols
      • Clementine replied:

Me too! Though I only skipped through the film, he really can pull off a evil bastard lol. To me he is quite versatile..hope tbb will give him plenty of opportunities in the future

Login or Register before you can reply to Clementine
    • Ray replied:

Agreed with Col. I noticed Him when he was starring in that Ghost Stories.

Login or Register before you can reply to Ray
    • holiday replied:

he filmed a lot of movies prior to tvb so he already had somewhat of a experience.

Login or Register before you can reply to holiday
      • Bobby replied:

I wasn’t just talking about TVB, he didn’t had no training before he even debuted in the industry and from is earlier films he was good for someone with no acting training or experience.

Login or Register before you can reply to Bobby
  7. Ch says:

I love Himhim!!! <3

Login or Register before you can reply to Ch
  8. Kenny says:

He keeps changing minds and different dialogs from interviews. I have feeling that he is not mature yet. Make sense that he is under 30. Too young for male actor to think of it, no object

Login or Register before you can reply to Kenny
  9. Christy says:

Hope they will get married soon! 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to Christy
  10. pek says:

I’m marrying him.

Login or Register before you can reply to pek
  11. Jokes says:

Him next shot gun wedding like Moses and chin ka lok

Login or Register before you can reply to Jokes
    • kiwi replied:

I don’t think so because Him has problem unless that problem clears up other wise he just Him. It is dangerous to marry this guy because not a family man period.

Login or Register before you can reply to kiwi
  12. notasaint says:

hope they get married soon! they seem to have a fun sweet and cute relationship. its funny how their colleagues and media always tease them – must be going strong for them to openly tease them. i’ve got a good feeling about this couple

Login or Register before you can reply to notasaint
  13. ebbie says:

He’s unique, very cute & talented as well.

Login or Register before you can reply to ebbie
  14. kiwi says:

I don’t think he is ready for marriage yet. I think he just want to make a transition from boy to family man to better his career.

Login or Register before you can reply to kiwi
  15. Mindy says:

I think him likes tavia but hes not ready for marriage. He’s always changing his mind when it comes to marriage! everytime i see an article about him and hes talking about gettting married the answer is different every time lol…..

Login or Register before you can reply to Mindy