Housewives Fight Over Raymond Lam

By on June 18, 2013 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

With fans ranging from young children to older housewives, the popularity of triple-threat Raymond Lam (林峯) knows no bounds. During a promotional event for a watch brand in Chongqing, China, Raymond was nearly attacked by a group of mainland Chinese housewives, who were fighting for their chance to get a closer view of the famous star.

According to Hong Kong media outlets, more than 10,000 fans from Chongqing and neighboring cities attended the hot afternoon event. Four middle-aged female fans tried to squish their way to the front of the audience, right below the stage where Raymond was standing.

A brawl broke out when the housewife with the favored spot refused to yield. The four fans were seen tugging at each other’s hair, strangling each other by the neck, and one fan even proceeded to beat another with a plastic stool. The violent fight did not stop when the police arrived at the scene minutes later.

With Raymond only filming one TVB series per year and focusing on the mainland market, his new upcoming series Loved in the Purple <紫釵奇緣> and 3D wuxia TV series, Lu Xiaofeng and Hua Manlou <陸小鳳與花滿樓>, will only secure additional millions of fans for the Xiamen-born heartthrob.

Source: Ettoday.net

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

83 comments to Housewives Fight Over Raymond Lam

1. subtleness says:

Wtf LMAO at the violent fight

why r they acting like obsessed crazy teens

Login or Register before you can reply to subtleness
    • bear replied:

lol cuz Raymond Lame is like the chinese bieber –

Login or Register before you can reply to bear
      • yeung4life replied:

hahaha I was just about to say that too

• loooooooooooo replied:

me 2

Login or Register before you can reply to loooooooooooo
  2. Terminator says:

Now we knows LF’s real appeal.

LMAO!!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Terminator
    • yeung4life replied:

true. Besides, are those 4 women really RL’s fans? or did he use his own $$ to hire these actresses to create the media’s attention?

• Anti-VindictiveFakeness replied:

@yeung4life,
      Agreed, that’s exactly what I wonder too. Maybe the LF camp is making comments on Jaynestars too?

Login or Register before you can reply to Anti-VindictiveFakeness

hahah yeah

• Victoria replied:

Hmm, would like to disagree at the no talent and no looks part. He can definitely sing in my opinion. Plus, most if not all celebrities work extremely hard to get to the position where they are today. They deserve at least some credit there.

Login or Register before you can reply to Victoria
  3. TVBFanatic says:

“A brawl broke out when the housewife with the favored spot refused to yield. The four fans were seen tugging at each other’s hair, strangling each other by the neck, and one fan even proceeded to beat another with a plastic stool. The violent fight did not stop when the police arrived at the scene minutes later.”

seriously? lol… the world is an odd place.

Login or Register before you can reply to TVBFanatic
  4. qwerty says:

Are these housewives crazier, or are those young female fans which you find in jaynestars crazier?

Login or Register before you can reply to qwerty
    • Gar replied:

LOL…good one…they’re both equally as crazy!

Login or Register before you can reply to Gar
    • Siying replied:

Young female jaynestars fans’ wins hands down. They want the dude, his girl and their fans, dead.

Housewives just fighting for a spot to see him. Well, I’m surprised they singled out Raymond Lam, cause housewives (not all), fight for everything, everyday.

At the market, the cheapest freshest piece of fish, that one last set of Zojirushi rice cooker on sale (hoho, violent), front seats on the tour bus (this one I witnessed personally when I was a teen).

Well, I have to go fight now for some grandma panties and tissues boxes that are on sale. Limited time only! See ya later lovely folks.

– Ties Rambo headband –

Login or Register before you can reply to Siying
      • loooooooooooo replied:

hihihihihih!! lol…u really make my day .this is so funny!!hihihihih

Login or Register before you can reply to loooooooooooo
      • Siying replied:

Thanks for your kind words loooooooooooo, I appreciate it. You’ve really made my day as well. 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to Siying
    • dude replied:

I think there are a few housewifes lurking on this forum. This news is damn funny.
      On another note I would like to congratulate the socceroos for qualifying for the world cup in Brazil next year.Also like to congratulate the red devils as well.
      Add oil!

Login or Register before you can reply to dude
      • loooooooooooooo replied:

How come this turn to football forum?

Login or Register before you can reply to loooooooooooooo
  5. Ita says:

Wow, someone just don’t act their age. I don’t know why, feel creepy when xi lai act like teenage fans. Cat fights!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to Ita
    • yeung4life replied:

c’mon, leave the housewives be. They’re lonely, adn their husbands are uglier than RL. Let them find where they belong!

hahahalol

6. Totem says:

Let me guess, the women who fought are actually the “biggest fans” in the Raymond articles here? LOL

Login or Register before you can reply to Totem
  7. 939393 says:

Whoa, creepy aunties.

Login or Register before you can reply to 939393
    • yeung4life replied:

yeah, I also heard that mainland china ppl (not all) eat duck butts.

ahhh, so that’s where all of their intelligence comes from.

• loooooooooooo replied:

whoppy middle age hormones

Login or Register before you can reply to loooooooooooo
  8. elin says:

rofl I would pay to watch tht fight. hahaha what hapen to ray gf article. I cant find it. whts her name.

Login or Register before you can reply to elin
    • Coconut replied:

Just shut up

Login or Register before you can reply to Coconut

hahaha luv ya PK

• yeung4life replied:

wait…some comments got deleted. this comment was for PK, but before this comment is Cocunut’s…..huh?

• Funn Lim replied:

Then leave if you’re so disappointed. I am sure there are other havens for the Ray haters in the world.

• yeung4life replied:

hahaha yeah, I’d pay more to see that fight than watch LF

• Crystal replied:

LOLOL Coconut. Looks more and more people are getting fed up.

Login or Register before you can reply to Crystal
  9. cloud9 says:

” JayneStars Netizen Fight Over Raymond Lam”

Login or Register before you can reply to cloud9
  10. sel_fi_wu says:

wow these raymond’s fans are creepy

Login or Register before you can reply to sel_fi_wu
  11. Crystal says:

Hey the thing is at least Raymond have not received period blood letters… ya know? I still think korean fans are creepier. These housewives are violent at best.

Btw, who said Raymond dont have fans anymore?

Login or Register before you can reply to Crystal
    • Trini replied:

Yeah, I thought he only had one fan who is me, and Crystal, dd, Siying, Jason, AL, Kaboom and a few more people all rolled into one. LOL.

I still think these aunties are no match for this name record fanatic here. Like Siying said, she wants the man, his lady and the fans dead. Can’t top that in any negative terms.

Login or Register before you can reply to Trini
      • Crystal replied:

LOL ~ I’ve been ignoring that lower than a human being. But doesn’t mean I’m not up to date with the 16th amount of shots she wants to deliver towards Raymond.

Ah wells, what can you do when the owner of the site is just looking away from all this?

Login or Register before you can reply to Crystal
      • dd replied:

I’m not a fan..

Login or Register before you can reply to dd

@Crystal,
      what do korean fans do then?

• Crystal replied:

“Period blood letters”

You know period. Not the punctuation at the end of every sentence. But ya know, period?

Login or Register before you can reply to Crystal
      • HeTieShou replied:

I guess you guys all forgot about those crazy China Andy fans. They did worse than just period blood letters. So many crazy fans out there..

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • Crystal replied:

I still think Andy’s fans are more categorically defined towards violent than creepy. Ya know?

Login or Register before you can reply to Crystal
      • skinnymocha replied:

You know they’ve got it bad when there’s even a special name for that whole load of craziness: sasaeng fans. Korean anti-fans aren’t far behind either. I don’t get how you can expend so much energy on hating someone you hardly know. One anti even laced an idol’s drink with superglue…

Login or Register before you can reply to skinnymocha
  12. Larry 3 says:

Dumb housewives

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
    • Mr. Lee replied:

Desperate Housewives of Hong Kong – that should be a TV drama 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to Mr. Lee
      • Anti-VindictiveFakeness replied:

“During a promotional event for a watch brand in Chongqing, China, Raymond was nearly attacked by a group of mainland Chinese housewives”

Didn’t the event take place in “Chongqing, China”?

Anyways, is this real? Where’s the video?

Login or Register before you can reply to Anti-VindictiveFakeness

hahaha yes!!!!!

• elin replied:

omg tht will be the show to watch

Login or Register before you can reply to elin
  13. AL says:

hahah….i am also one of his “housewives fans”…of course…i would not flight over! but glad to see him sooooo popular!

Login or Register before you can reply to AL
  14. jason says:

haha,finally the haters have nothing to say,i tell u all even if he lost a few fan he don;t died cos million of people still love them and even fight for him,so proud even andy or jay fans don;t have fight to watch for them

Login or Register before you can reply to jason
    • Trini replied:

Oh Jason, they will say something. They will come here with a new name, say something in agreement to one of our comments and then come as an old one, or another new one and attack. A sick, tormented mind can’t help.

Login or Register before you can reply to Trini
  15. hrei says:

When you have uneducated fans that’s what you get; childish behavior! RL is not young anymore he’s going to be the next top botox frequent user.

Login or Register before you can reply to hrei
    • yeung4life replied:

….adn next in line is kevin cheng lol

16. Purple says:

Why fight over Raymond Lam??? It makes more sense to fight over Ruco Chan, someone who has a lot more talent!

Login or Register before you can reply to Purple

or vaness wu hehehe

• jason replied:

ruco has more talent i think u can don;t watch tvb anymore

Login or Register before you can reply to jason
  17. Yallah says:

Wish someone recorded the fight. Would’ve been really funny

Login or Register before you can reply to Yallah
    • yeung4life replied:

lol @Ray hater and @PK you guys make me laugh.
      lol best article eva!!!!!!

18. Anti-VindictiveFakeness says:

Maybe the LF camp is getting even with housewives (for all their negative comments)?

Login or Register before you can reply to Anti-VindictiveFakeness
  19. yeung4life says:

hahahahaha. hey, that’s a bit harsh, but ROFL that’s so right!!!! ahahha

20. yeung4life says:

true. blame it all on the shrimp-like chinned karena …

21. Veejay says:

That’s so crazy…….

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay
  22. Terminator says:

I am looking forward to reading about rumbles in the nursing homes over magazines with his pictures on the cover page. LMAO

Login or Register before you can reply to Terminator
  23. HeTieShou says:

I could not believe what I was reading… These women are supposed to be housewives but yet they are star struck like this?? What has our world come to????

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • @HeTieShou, are you asleep?. Do you not know that even celebrities get starstruck with other celebrities? So there is nothing wrong with these women being starstruck, lol.

Login or Register before you can reply to kabooi used to think that you and all your many many weibo and
      • HeTieShou replied:

No, I am NOT asleep at all but I am just shocked that they are “housewives”(they are married then I assume) and they are still starstruck. YES, I do know that celebrities also get starstruck with other celebs. However, I thought that at their age and status, fighting over a celebrity is way out of the norm…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
    • sel_fi_wu replied:

agree sad to see these housewives auntie fans of raymond behave like this. they idolize him too much until can fight violently without shame or shyness in public. don’t know whether raymond should feel proud to be idolized this much or feel shamed by their over idolizatio

Login or Register before you can reply to sel_fi_wu
      • HeTieShou replied:

Totally agree and that was what I meant… Once you are married, shouldn’t you be over this type of idolization??? When you are single, I can understand a bit more, but once you are married?? Come on?? What would your husband think??

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  24. Raymond says:

hehehe,,,what to do, haters here all so butthurt..hehe..its normal. saw too much of this kind of haters even in real life. Butthurt of poeple’s success and backstab this and that but ownself a poorfag and no achieve anything in life but to judge people.

Login or Register before you can reply to Raymond
    • dd replied:

Look girls! It’s the real Raymond Lam!

Login or Register before you can reply to dd
  25. Bing San says:

karena doesn’t manage a website…

Login or Register before you can reply to Bing San
  26. 939393 says:

Thank you Jayne for finally taking action (however small) to address this problem. for those who are against it, freedom of speech is not and can not always be absolute, else it’d be susceptible to abuse. And clearly many (or just that one individual) have abused it numerous times by writing death threats etc in raymond and karena threads. If you want to comment in this site, abide by its rules, just like when you visit a foreign country you abide by its laws.

Login or Register before you can reply to 939393
  27. loooooooooooo says:

Jayne you did justice to this forum

Login or Register before you can reply to loooooooooooo
  28. elin says:

omg facepalm did I get deleted. I didnt say anythng bad. I just thought he was entertaining 🙁

Login or Register before you can reply to elin
  29. 939393 says:

This comment of yours further reflect your immaturity. Dont want your comments being deleted? Simple. Stop posting death threats using multiple accounts. As I’ve said earlier, if you want to comment on this site, you abide by its rules. Go ahead, use your immature ‘tactics’ in trying to stop people from coming to jaynestars. I’m sure that with your (lack of) maturity and rationality, no one will heed to what you say.

Login or Register before you can reply to 939393
    • 939393 replied:

This comment was in reply to Ray hater’s comment, before it got deleted. Hahah

Login or Register before you can reply to 939393
  30. AL says:

Every actor and actress has fans and haters…If I don’t like that actor or actress…I just would not comment or don’t watch his/her drama that much…but I would not give evil and bad comment (such as die, cancer…) what is evil heart is it???

Login or Register before you can reply to AL
  31. Siying says:

Takes two hands to clap, but only needs one hand to snap. You know, snap your fingers, that makes a sound.

You’ve been here for 2 years but did you know that I’ve only been here for months, I’m a noob.

Also, those others I attacked, of course you’d hate me, cos they are all part of you. Right?

If you want to continue this cat fight, I can give you my email. But please, spare the folks here. Have some mercy already.

Login or Register before you can reply to Siying
    • Siying replied:

Thank you for your compliment, this was the first nice thing you’ve ever said to me. Really.

If my heart was soft, you could have melted it.

Please , for the love of chocolate chips, don’t reply me anymore, else I’d think you have a crush on me and you’re doing this just to get my email.

Login or Register before you can reply to Siying
  32. dd says:

You’re threatening to kill a man and his girlfriend.

Freedom of speech only goes so far.

Login or Register before you can reply to dd
  33. yeung4life says:

lol I luv you guys (i.e siying and RF hater)

hahahha do you guys remember reading the article “TVB Hopes to Promote Rising Star for TV Queen Title” last year?

It was the best article/debate between me adn @fox.

lol-remake. this is a debate between Siying and Ray hater hahahha

I still comment Ray hater for expressing her/his honest opinions 😀 Mate, I support you (except for the swearing-soz!)

• Siying replied:

Hi yeung4life,

Thanks for tuning in. 🙂

Unfortunately I did not see that article, but I will check it out.

I’m totally cool with you supporting Ray Hater, but I hope the ‘except for the swearing’ you actually included the disease wishing and death wishes in it as well.

Login or Register before you can reply to Siying
      • yeung4life replied:

Siying, yeah, that bit included too.
        I also support you, Siying 😀
        I just don’t really like the idea of jaynestars.com deleting ppl’s comments, but then again I understand that things would get even more out of control if they didnt.

34. elin says:

maybe its just me but seriously I fnd rh entertaining. it even beats readng the article. rofl

Login or Register before you can reply to elin
    • yeung4life replied:

hahaha yeah. Jaynestars.com are getting more and more readers coz of this article hehehe. lets all thank those housewives hahahahlol