Kenneth Ma Wants to Work with Linda Chung and Eliza Sam

By on January 20, 2014 in NEWS

Hong Kong’s top bachelor Kenneth Ma (馬國明) has never been the type of person to mind rumors. “I never really cared about them,” said Kenneth.

The 39-year-old was recently bound to rumors with Tracy Chu (朱千雪), Rebecca Zhu (朱晨麗), and Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼), Kenneth’s costar in the TVB television movie A Time of Love <愛情來的時候>. Kenneth stressed that they were only rumors with no truth.

He also said that he is not in a rush to find a romantic partner, saying, “You can’t force these things, but I have met a few [girls] that are really, really good. Just the feelings weren’t there.” Asked if he is interested in dating any of his TVB colleagues, he said, “TVB has a lot of good girls. Actually, they’re all good, but I haven’t had the time to get to know them more. I’m also not the kind to fall in love at first sight.”

Amused at being labelled one of the most eligible bachelors, Kenneth pointed out that there are also many good bachelorettes at TVB such as Charmaine. Kenneth said Charmaine is a very professional actress, but they did not get a chance to know each other well because filming for A Time of Love was restricted to several days in Singapore.

Kenneth then added that he hopes to work with new actresses, lamenting that he is always being paired with the same partners. “I don’t want it to be with the same two people over and over again. The audience may get bored. I’m always working with Tavia Yeung (楊怡) or Selena Li (李詩韻). I would like to work with other actresses like Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) and Eliza Sam (岑麗香). I just want to work with someone I haven’t worked with before. It can be anyone. I do want to give the audience fresher feelings.”

Source: ihktv.com

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

13 comments to Kenneth Ma Wants to Work with Linda Chung and Eliza Sam

1. Little fishy says:

Not with Eliza :/ just no, Kenneth! I don’t think I can stand another cute drama from her -.-

Login or Register before you can reply to Little fishy
    • Anna Ling replied:

I agree… too much promote.

Login or Register before you can reply to Anna Ling
    • jokes replied:

Cute face with cute puppy face lol

Login or Register before you can reply to jokes
  2. Bubblez says:

Wasn’t he in the same drama as Eliza for THC 2 and TITS2 ? Maybe not as a pairing, but doesn’t that count as ‘working together’?

Login or Register before you can reply to Bubblez
    • MW replied:

I think he means pairing since being in the same drama does not guarantee filming together. Filming is often done in bits and pieces and then put together while editing.

Login or Register before you can reply to MW
      • Bubblez replied:

I know that, but there were some scenes where they did indeed work together.. :3

Login or Register before you can reply to Bubblez
      • MW replied:

Having worked together before may have allowed him to come to the conclusion that he wants to collaborate more, especially if he knows that they have potential and are compatible enough to work closer together.

Login or Register before you can reply to MW
  3. kiwi says:

His career hasn’t move much. Staying in the same spot helping the newcomers.

Login or Register before you can reply to kiwi
  4. Moo says:

I’ve been dying for a Kenneth and Linda collaboration! Please make it happen! That little bit in YSNS wasn’t enough, I want a whole series! 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to Moo
    • crystal replied:

Me too! There’s a rumor for their collaboration in the remake of misadventure of the zoo… Idk if it will happen tho

Login or Register before you can reply to crystal
  5. ravenz says:

btw what happen to Selena Li ? havent seen anything of hers of late actually and i really like her acting. The last i seen from her is – Awfully Lawfully

Login or Register before you can reply to ravenz
    • Bubblez replied:

I think she’s in Singapore to do promotions for Spouse for house, her drama that’s soon airing in Singapore.

Login or Register before you can reply to Bubblez
      • Ravenz replied:

Oh that’s interesting never heard of this title before … Can’t wait to see her again hopefully soon

Login or Register before you can reply to Ravenz