Linda Chung Returns to Hong Kong to Film New TVB Game Show

By on April 4, 2019 in NEWS

Linda Chung Returns to Hong Kong to Film New TVB Game Show

Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) made a rare appearance in Hong Kong yesterday to film TVB’s new variety show Liza’s Online <娛樂大家> hosted by Liza Wang (汪明荃). The TVB actress, whose last official TVB appearance was for the 2018 TV drama Another Era <再創世紀>, said she agreed to do the show for Liza Wang.

“My last TVB project was over a year ago, doing a dubbing job for Another Era,” said Linda. “But it’s been over three years since I last made a public appearance for a TVB program. I’m really happy today. I get to see Liza again and many other colleagues.”

It was Herman Ho (何哲圖), CEO of Linda’s former record label Voice Entertainment, who asked Linda to return. Linda will be staying in Hong Kong for three weeks.

“I brought my son with me,” shared Linda. “My daughter will also be coming later, with my husband.”

Asking if Linda is also in talks to do another TV drama, she said, “I won’t be doing that in the meantime. My son is still very young, but if I come across a script I like and the times are suitable, I may consider to make a comeback. I still enjoy acting and my husband is very supportive.”

Linda’s on-and-off hiatus in the industry started in 2016 when she welcomed her daughter Kelly in Vancouver. In August 2018, Linda gave birth to her second child, son Jared.

Source: ON.CC

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

How do you feel about this article?
Linda Chung Returns to Hong Kong to Film New TVB Game Show

• 2015 TVB Anniversary Awards: Red Carpet Looks(49)
  • Ruco Chan Crowned Singapore’s TV King a Second Time(46)
  • Ruco Chan and Liza Wang to be TV King and Queen at Singapore’s 2015 StarHub Awards?(25)
  • Alex Fong, Linda Chung Awkward in Intimate Scenes in "Limelight Years"(7)
  • Synopsis of TVB’s “Limelight Years”(14)
  • Linda Chung and Cast Film "Elegant Transformation" in Blaring Heat(4)
  • Alex Fong and Linda Chung Film “Elegant Transformation” Under Hot Sun(27)
  • Liza Wang Returns as Intimidating Diva in "Elegant Transformation"(20)
  • Damian Lau Wants to Film "Elegant Transformation" in Canada(16)
  • TVB's "Elegant Transformation" Halts Plans to Film in Vietnam(66)

• 11 comments to Linda Chung Returns to Hong Kong to Film New TVB Game Show

1. anon says:

Oh God, please don’t return.

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
      • mike replied:

@anon Take that back. I don’t want to imagine her doing her annoying sad girl cry again.

Login or Register before you can reply to mike
    2. passingby2 says:

Why is she still relevant in hk entertainment industry? Stay in Canada and raise your kids Linda. You wont be missed.

Login or Register before you can reply to passingby2
      • myozzie replied:

@passingby2 Exactly what I thought too. But she is really trying so hard to be relevant – ever so often she will make herself stay in the news with stories of her kids and what she is doing! Not interested really. As far as HK entertainment is concerned, she is out and she should just stop trying to make herself relevant and wanted in HK. Just retire and raise your kids.

Login or Register before you can reply to myozzie
        • jimmyszeto replied:

@myozzie
          There are a lot of retired actors/actresses in the past few decades who moved to Canada and which we never hear of again. Linda should follow their footsteps and stop greedily going back HK to earn quick money. Get a local job if necessary!!

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
        • myozzie replied:

@jimmyszeto I don’t think she needs the money. She is just an attention seeker and keeps coming back and forth in the hope that people will not forget her.

Login or Register before you can reply to myozzie
        • jimmyszeto replied:

@myozzie
          It’s easy money though. A random few weight loss pills or shampoo adverts can earn more than her husband in a whole year. If Linda stops totally for a couple of years, no company will want her so she is strategically returning on screens every couple of months to stay relevant. Eliza will be doing the same. These talentless waste of screen space actresses will aren’t here for the acting. Just the easy Hong Kong pay days…

Login or Register before you can reply to jimmyszeto
    3. m0m0 says:

oh my, i am glad i am not the only one to think that she should stay away from the limelight

Login or Register before you can reply to m0m0
      • alicesky replied:

@m0m0 yep. Tvb did give her lots of opportunities but well if u dont have talent when it comes to acting, u ended up like this fadan generation. I miss Ada and Myolie so much, those who had done their execellent performances at their debut.

Login or Register before you can reply to alicesky
        • anon replied:

@alicesky

Linda has zero talent in acting and singing.

The only reasons why she was and still is given so many opportunities is because she entered TVB at a time when they had few “potential” newcomers to groom. She’s also the type that has few negative gossips and is obedient to management.

Login or Register before you can reply to anon