Linda Chung’s Daughter Says “Mama”

By on May 28, 2017 in Hot Gossip!, NEWS

Linda Chung’s Daughter Says “Mama”

Since giving birth last August, Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) has been residing in Vancouver and only flying back to Hong Kong occasionally for work engagements. Appearing at a promotional press conference recently, Linda revealed that she is recording the subtheme song for Heart of Greed 3 <溏心風暴3>.

“It has been a long time since I last recorded a song, so there’s a bit of uneasiness. I composed a few new songs, and one of them is called ‘Mom Wakes up Early in the Morning and Stares at Me’. The lyrics are already written. It’s a children’s song and can be incorporated into commercials. I’ve discussed it with my husband. If there is a suitable brand where I can film a commercial with my daughter, she can use it as a keepsake for memories.”

Linda could not stop gushing about her daughter. Currently nine months old, Kelly is already starting to form words. Linda shared, “On April 17, Kelly said the word ‘Mama’ for the first time. A few days later, she said ‘Dada’. She also learned to say ‘Hi’. Right now, she knows how to stand. There are so many changes every day. She is very happy and a lot of fun!”

Source: Ming Pao

This article is written by Huynh for JayneStars.com.

How do you feel about this article?
Linda Chung’s Daughter Says “Mama”

• Linda Chung’s Husband Spotted in Hong Kong(5)
  • Linda Chung Thanks "Godbrother" Steven Ma for Supportive Presence(5)
  • Linda Chung Brings Kids to Meet with "Heart of Greed" Cast(1)
  • Linda Chung Returns to Hong Kong to Film New TVB Game Show(11)
  • No Drama Comeback for Linda Chung in the Near Future(14)
  • Hong Kong Celebrities Embrace the No Makeup Trend(25)
  • Linda Chung Talks Raising Kids: “It’s Like Being Superwoman”(2)
  • Linda Chung Attends Ice Hockey Game with Husband(5)
  • 11 Celebrity Marriage Proposals: Which One Was Most Unique?(8)
  • Artistes That Left TVB in 2018: Who Will Be Missed the Most?(27)

• 17 comments to Linda Chung’s Daughter Says “Mama”

1. bubbletea says:

WOW! Kelly is the spitting umage of her father Jeremy. She even has his smile. Jeremy is mixed and that it is evident that Kelly is mixed too. What an adorable little one.

Let us now BRACE ourselves for the expected delusional rantings.

Login or Register before you can reply to bubbletea
    2. bubbletea says:

WOW! Kelly is the spitting image of Jeremy, her father. She even has his mixed race look and his shy looking smile. What a cute baby.

Login or Register before you can reply to bubbletea
      • nigel replied:

@bubbletea Oh is Jeremy mixed? Didn’t know that. Anyway, Kelly is really adorable. She looks like Linda more in the above pic.

Login or Register before you can reply to nigel
        • bubbletea replied:

@nigel yes, Jeremy is mixed. Judging from your comment, I take it you have not seen a photo of Jeremy, no.

Login or Register before you can reply to bubbletea
        • nigel replied:

@bubbletea actually I have but just didn’t notice he is mixed only. Some mixed kids looked more Asian esp when dad is an Asian like Russell Wong etc..

Login or Register before you can reply to nigel
        • bubbletea replied:

@nigel yes, you are right. Kelly has the asian look too. Her dad is a mix of caucasian and chinese.

Login or Register before you can reply to bubbletea
    3. happybi says:

kelly is so cute!!!! Def. Looks like daddy Jeremy! Super adorable!

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
      • janet72 replied:

@happybi kelly has her father’s colouring but looks like linda.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
        • happybi replied:

@janet72 Nah I think she look just like her Dad. Especially the eyes/lip area.

Login or Register before you can reply to happybi
    4. cutie777 says:

I think Linda could be mixed too because one of her wedding pictures show her grandmother she either British or American and I would say her daughter looked more like Linda.

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
      • bubbletea replied:

@cutie777 I guess you have not seen a photo of Kelly’s dad. That child is the mini me of Jeremy.

Login or Register before you can reply to bubbletea
        • cutie777 replied:

@bubbletea yes I have seen the picture of Kelly dad but I still think Kelly looks more like her mom and at least I’m not like that person who kept saying Philip is the father of Kelly right?

Login or Register before you can reply to cutie777
        • bubbletea replied:

@cutie777 I am not forcing you to say Kelly looks like Jeremy but if you look at Jeremy’s pictures and little kelly, the resemblence is uncanny. I saw little Kelly in person and her dad too so I know what I am talking about. Unless you are ‘THAT’ person, do not insult yourself by saying you are not even that person. No one is as off the deep end as that person.

Login or Register before you can reply to bubbletea
        • pineapplecake replied:

@bubbletea everyone has their own perspective. Even if you’ve seen them in real life and say Kelly looks like Jeremy, another person who’s seen them in real life can think Kelly looks like Linda.

Login or Register before you can reply to pineapplecake
    5. coralie says:

TAI KE AI LAAAAA!

So friggin stinkin cute.

Login or Register before you can reply to coralie
    6. anon says:

Linda is a nice person (in life and yes I know her). My only hope is that she can retire from acting as it’s not her strength.

Login or Register before you can reply to anon
    7. anon says:

Linda is genuine and nice in-person, but she needs to retire from acting. It’s not her strength.

Login or Register before you can reply to anon