Myolie Wu Does Not Mind Finding a French Boyfriend

By on March 23, 2013 in NEWS

On the evening of March 21, Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) appeared at the My Gallery My Place spring and summer fashion show along with Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) and Jason Chan (陳智燊). Wearing a deep V-neck dress that also showed her bare back, Myolie looked sexy and captivating.

Although the dress seemed to be a little loose, Myolie assured that it was very safe. “There’s nothing to look at.” She added humbly, denying her good body figure. With obvious pimples across Myolie’s forehead, she revealed that it was due to a skin allergy from wearing a headpiece while filming for Rosy Business 3 <巾幗梟雄III>. Her skin still needs time to recover.

In June this summer, Myolie will head to mainland China for work. She praised TVB for having many handsome men, including Ruco and Jason, who were present at the promotional event. Myolie hopes she will have the opportunity to collaborate with them.

After work in June, Myolie will take a break and vacation in Paris, France, with her assistant. A fashion lover, Myolie looks forward to the shopping opportunities. “I like to purchase shoes. I’m a crazy shoe-lover. There are over a hundred pairs of shoes in my house!” When asked if she is interested in dating a French man, Myolie said that she does not mind. “I get to learn some French. I don’t mind. French men are very romantic.”

Hearing how Myolie wants to collaborate with him, Ruco said, “Myolie and I have both portrayed lawyers before. I think being lawyers together in a drama will be okay too.” In addition, Ruco believes that he does not possess good fashion sense, and would not mind looking for a girlfriend who does.

Since Myolie is currently single in status, would Ruco consider pursuing her? Ruco replied, “What? It’s not impossible, but it’s up to fate. I can’t be so exact about these things. Also, Myolie has many pursuers!”

Source: Oriental Daily

This article is written by Shirley for JayneStars.com.

24 comments to Myolie Wu Does Not Mind Finding a French Boyfriend

1. pandamao says:

Ruco and Myolie – that sounds pretty awesome to me! Haha. I do prefer Ruco for myself though.

He’s so captivating. i don’t know what happen to me but i’m so in love w/ his awesomeness.

Login or Register before you can reply to pandamao
    • Chriselle replied:

I wanted to hit the “like” button to realize there wasn’t one. xD

Login or Register before you can reply to Chriselle
    • Clover replied:

I’m smitten with Ruco Chan as well and I’m definitely not alone..

Login or Register before you can reply to Clover
    • SY replied:

Ya I agree with u pandamao

Login or Register before you can reply to SY
  2. Nelly says:

There is so much myolie articles on her love life or pursuers recently. Its getting boring. Yeah we all get she is over her ex and has a wish list for a perfect bf. Tell us when she actually has one please.

Login or Register before you can reply to Nelly
    • Tess replied:

I know right. I would rather know what she is going to work on in china. Even if she is dating I doubt she will announce it. Look at her and bosco, took them forever to admit it – even though it was an open secret.

Login or Register before you can reply to Tess
  3. Bubblez says:

Interesting combo:/

Login or Register before you can reply to Bubblez
  4. Chriselle says:

Would not mind to see Myolie and Ruco as a couple in real life. Myolie did mention that she wanted someone mature and that’s everything in Ruco, lol. 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to Chriselle
  5. o says:

so many guys likes myolie omggg. chances of bosco and her getting back together is very slim. go myolieee! loving her haha.

Login or Register before you can reply to o
  6. HeTieShou says:

Actually, it would be nice to see her date a French guy since they are really romantic…

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
  7. RLF Lover says:

It’s only because I like Myolie that I don’t mind her with Ruco… but really, Ruco…mine…..

Login or Register before you can reply to RLF Lover
  8. TVBFanatic says:

Myolie might be disappointed if she goes to France believing in a stereotype. 🙁 You are smarter than that Myolie (I hope).

French men more romantic? It’s no different than suggesting Asian girls are subservient sex kittens.

Login or Register before you can reply to TVBFanatic
  9. milktea says:

I’m not sure I’m not confident to guess a good outcome or lasting relation from an asian star dating non-asian. Gigi Leung for example with her Spanish spouse. I hope to prove myself wrong. Really hope that theirs is lasting.

Login or Register before you can reply to milktea
    • HeTieShou replied:

You should not think that at all. THere are asian stars that currently happily married to a non asian spouse and are happy. IT has nothing to do with race/nationality at all. If you divorce or not, it just depends on other factors. There are many asians that marry asian celebs and they may or may not last. Therefore, what does having a non asian spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend have to do with it??

Login or Register before you can reply to HeTieShou
      • TVBFanatic replied:

+1 HTS

Login or Register before you can reply to TVBFanatic
      • winner takes all replied:

What about when the Asian is the man. It is mostly and always the Caucasian or non-Asian man marrying the Asian women,..

It just goes to show the attractiveness of East Asian women, that draws both Asian and non-Asian men alike, but Caucasian women are not well ‘liked’ by their Asian counterparts.

hahaha

Login or Register before you can reply to winner takes all
      • Nicole replied:

Quote: “but Caucasian women are not well ‘liked’ by their Asian counterparts”
        Lol, you wish.

Login or Register before you can reply to Nicole
  10. Selena says:

Ruco’s current hairstyle is awful. I like his hair in the Other Truth.

Login or Register before you can reply to Selena
  11. winner takes all says:

Myolie is getting more ‘delicious as’ she gets older.

Hey, Bosco, you don’t know whats you’re missing, man!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to winner takes all
  12. Cara says:

I never thought of Myolie as hot or pretty, but she looks really pretty in that pic.

Login or Register before you can reply to Cara
  13. Phoenix says:

That’s a bad picture of Myolie she looks older and not as shiny skinned as usual! Please find a better picture.

Marrying. A foreigner not bad if he’s a good foreigner. I like Myolie and always think she can find better than Bosco! It’s good that she’s already thinking of new possibilities!

Login or Register before you can reply to Phoenix
    • 20111995Ann replied:

Seeing Myolie’s frail and thin figure, really wish someone can personally take care of her, but not someone surnamed Wong. He will only bring her harm. There are a lot of good men out there for Myolie to choose from. We can see from their eyes, who are the better partners for Myolie. With such charming persona and great figure, no doubt Myolie attracts many pursuers, like Kevin Cheng, Yu Bo, Ma Tianyu, Huang Shao Qi, Kenneth Ma and other random persons.

Login or Register before you can reply to 20111995Ann
  14. HK Stars 4ever says:

Liked Ruco ever since that ATV series with Amy Chan. The guy has that IT factor that makes women moon. Good singer as well.

Login or Register before you can reply to HK Stars 4ever
  15. AC says:

I want to see Myolie and Ruco paired up in a series together.

Login or Register before you can reply to AC