By on August 25, 2012 in NEWS, TV Dramas

Niki Chow (周丽淇) will once again reprise her role as a policewoman in A Good Heart Goes Haywire <好心作怪>, after playing a police officer in Sergeant Tabloid <女警愛作戰>. This time, she plays a charming inspector, in which both Bosco Wong (黄宗泽) and Michael Miu (苗僑偉) will vie for her love. Niki even jokingly said that the producer must have thought that she lacked love in her personal life and hence planted two attractive men to compete for her love!

Niki Not Worried About Working With Bosco

Niki was excited working with Michael and Bosco, “I am not ‘dry’ anymore! I have the matured Sam Gor and the lady killer Bosco Wong!”

“In real life, there aren’t many good men for me to choose. This time, I am very pleased and I believe I will relish the moment in these three months. I will enjoy being sandwiched by two handsome men. I am not ‘dry’ anymore,” said Niki jokingly.

Niki is also not worried about working with Bosco who hogged recent headlines for his romantic rumor. Niki expressed that she would not avoid Bosco and would even have a kissing scene with him.

When asked if she would try to cancel the intimate scenes with Bosco, Niki responded, “This is not something which a good actor will do. If it’s necessary in the script, I will do it. It’s important to act my character well and answer to the producer. I will not think too much about having scandals.”

A Feminine Inspector

Niki revealed that she wanted to give the viewers a new look and suggested a tomboy look for her new role. However, the director wanted her to have a long hair instead. “I thought I can take this opportunity to cut my hair short. I never expect that the director does not want a boy cut look. He even instructed me to grow my hair long and portray a feminine look.”

Source: ihktv.com

This article is written by Stella for JayneStars.com.

21 comments to Niki Chow, Bosco Wong, Michael Miu in Love Triangle in “A Good Heart Goes Haywire”

1. Anon says:

“I will enjoy being sandwiched by two handsome men. I am not ‘dry’ anymore,”

Oh Niki. You sound happy 😀

Login or Register before you can reply to Anon
    • shu replied:

lol “threesome” hahaha

Login or Register before you can reply to shu
    • vivien replied:

LOL Niki is loving the threesome.

Niki: “In real life, there aren’t many good men for me to choose”

Why say this Niki 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to vivien
    • lara replied:

I want to watch Bosco and Niki combination but I heard Bosco’s character will be a bad guy here 🙁

Login or Register before you can reply to lara
      • Anon replied:

If his character can be as badass as BaiCo, a bad guy is not a bad thing, it depends on how they write the character.

Login or Register before you can reply to Anon
  2. Ita says:

Kiss scene? Nvr remember she had any kiss scene with her co stars before. Didnt she is one of actress who would nvr do kissing scene?

Login or Register before you can reply to Ita
    • Eunice replied:

I think she had kiss scenes with KC before. Don’t remember any others…

Login or Register before you can reply to Eunice
    • vivien replied:

She had with KC but this time Niki sound too eager to get the ‘love’ from Bosco and Michael Miu LOL. Poor Niki might be out of men’s love in real life? 😛

Login or Register before you can reply to vivien
  3. bryantchang says:

No mentioning of Joey Meng’s role 🙁

Login or Register before you can reply to bryantchang
  4. Linnh says:

lol Niki is hilarious. Yup Niki you are a pro actress;) OoO no kissing scene with Michael?:P jk

Login or Register before you can reply to Linnh
  5. Ice says:

She always portraits similar characters, I would really like to see her is something different, so hopefully this role will be good for her. There is definitely room for improvement…. go girl!

Login or Register before you can reply to Ice
  6. Heather says:

I love Michael but isn’t he a tad bit too old for Niki…?

Login or Register before you can reply to Heather
    • elin replied:

hahahha wishing i was in nikis place now.

Login or Register before you can reply to elin
    • Larry 3 replied:

Then again she did paired with Adam Cheng

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
      • Kidd replied:

In what series did Nikki pair with Adam? The snooker series? But, I thought she paired with Patrick Tang in that series.

Login or Register before you can reply to Kidd
      • Larry 3 replied:

That Snooker series….But I lost my memory.

Login or Register before you can reply to Larry 3
      • Yen replied:

Lol!! In that series, she plays the DAUGHTER role lollllll >.<||||

Login or Register before you can reply to Yen
    • NP replied:

I had the same thought.

Login or Register before you can reply to NP
  7. ping0 says:

she has short kiss scene with Raymond Wong

Login or Register before you can reply to ping0
  8. Hannahh says:

good to see Niki again, was never really a fan of her until BP.

Login or Register before you can reply to Hannahh
  9. Veejay says:

I thought Sam Gor will be paired up with Joey? So Niki eventually have a relationship with Sam Gor? that would be interesting..

Login or Register before you can reply to Veejay