Ruco Chan Happy for Bosco Wong’s New Romance

By on March 12, 2016 in NEWS

Ruco Chan Happy for Bosco Wong’s New Romance

Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) and many other entertainers in the industry attended a charity golf tournament at the Hong Kong Golf Club in Sheung Shui, Hong Kong. Though Ruco was a professional table tennis player prior to becoming an actor, he told the press that he is actually an avid golfer and has been playing golf for the last six years.

“I’m obsessed with it,” said Ruco. “After table tennis it was golf. I was crazily in love with it when I first started playing. It really is the green opium.”

Ruco said he intended to compete in the world championships, but decided against it due to his busy filming schedule. “It’s terrible. Obviously work is more important, but whenever I do have time to play, the others would ask for a friendly match against me. I’d end up losing my face each time.”

As Ruco is a junior player in the club, would the senior members try to dupe him into losing? “They probably think they can dupe me but… I know what I am!”

Mentioning that Bosco Wong (黃宗澤), who has collaborated with Ruco in Burning Flame III <烈火雄心3> and Every Move You Make <讀心神探>, is confirmed to be dating the Japanese model Jun, Ruco said, “I didn’t know that! I haven’t seen him around lately, but we’ll chat when we do come across each other. There’s no need to message him about it! Dating is a normal part of life and I’ll give him my blessings when I see him.”

Ruco’s former rumored girlfriend, Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣), tied the knot with boyfriend Jeremy Leung in Vancouver last month. Ruco said he already knew she was married when they met up for their Valentine’s Day concert in San Jose, United States.

“I saw her engagement ring, so I knew something was going on. I didn’t ask her about it at the time. It is her privacy after all. But I didn’t have to keep the secret for long. The news broke out pretty fast.”

Source: On.cc

This article is written by Addy for JayneStars.com.

20 comments to Ruco Chan Happy for Bosco Wong’s New Romance

1. jjwong says:

O_o; I thought he’s Jackie Cheung at first glance lol

Login or Register before you can reply to jjwong
  2. sojin000 says:

I know Ruco looks like Jacky Cheung..
    He is growing his beard for new drama..

Login or Register before you can reply to sojin000
  3. isay says:

What the heck has Bosco’s romance gotta do with Ruco?

Login or Register before you can reply to isay
  4. janet72 says:

ruco looks like jacky…in fact his voice is quite close to his.
    but i don’t like that beard.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
    • isay replied:

@janet72 he looks fine. Just needs getting used to, like the bald head. Very man but that said, i still prefer him clean shaven.

Login or Register before you can reply to isay
      • janet72 replied:

@isay bald head was stil ok…but this unshaven look does need some adjustment. i still love that clean shaven look that he always had.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
      • lml1977 replied:

@isay: I like his bald head look in COD. Still very handsome, majestic and very princely looking in the Qing costumes. Loved him as the 11th Prince in COD. One of my fave characters he has portrayed. Loved all the characters he played but my faves are Carson Chong, Keith Lau, 11th Prince…

Login or Register before you can reply to lml1977
    • lml1977 replied:

@janet72: Nooooooooooo, Ruco looks so so so much better than Jacky Cheung. I didn’t like his new unshaven look at first. But now have gotten used to it after watching all the YT videos of Film Art yesterday. Ruco actually looks so manly in this unshaven look. He can do no wrong !!! LOL.
      He still has that boyish look even with all this beard when he smiles.
      Of coz he looks best with his clean cut signature look. But I’ll take him anytime with any look, with or w/o hair! 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to lml1977
      • isay replied:

@lml1977 agree with you

Login or Register before you can reply to isay
      • groundhog replied:

@lml1977 100%+ agree with you. Love Ruco babe more and more that I don’t care he is bald head or with beard.

Login or Register before you can reply to groundhog
  5. janet72 says:

i am head over heels over ruco…i love his charming smile and his eyes…like you said, he can do no wrong.
    from time to time i still watch those episodes of him in forensic heroes. absolutely charming!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
    • lml1977 replied:

@janet72: I liked his character in Forensic Heroes but not the styling. I think that specs added years to his age. Of coz I believed he was deliberately styled older to match Maggie Cheung who played his love interest.

Login or Register before you can reply to lml1977
      • janet72 replied:

@lml1977 he was styled to match the older maggie cheung. i prefer to watch him in modern dramas though.

Login or Register before you can reply to janet72
  6. lml1977 says:

Actually, I am getting used to Ruco’s new bearded look….very manly and masculine. But yet still pretty boyish when he smiles. Having Ruco as a boyfriend is like dating 2 guys. He gives off 1 look without specs and a different look with specs. Envy his future gf/wife… 🙂

Login or Register before you can reply to lml1977
    • isay replied:

@lml1977 wrong! It’s like dating 4 different guys – bearded with specs, bearded without specs, cleanshaven with specs, cleanshaven without specs . Plus other times when he either gels up his hair or leaves them casually tousled. So it’s actually like dating different guys all the time. He has so many different looks each with different feel. Love his new look especially without specs like during Filmart yesterday. Soooooo manly and handsome! So hot!!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to isay
      • lml1977 replied:

@isay: Agree totally. Ruco gives off a different look and feel each time, depending on how he styles his hair, what he puts on. His hair, dressing, specs, without specs, skinny jeans, straight cut jeans, torn jeans, leather jacket…OMG !!! So loving this guy and so loving his new look also!

Login or Register before you can reply to lml1977
  7. rcel says:

After COD, can’t wait for his new drama “A fist within four wall”. It should be a while before we can catch it. Sigh!!! Gotta miss him.

Login or Register before you can reply to rcel
    • lml1977 replied:

@rcel: there’s talks that AFWFW will air on 14 May.
      ICAC 2016 will air on 16 Apr, running for 5 Saturdays I think. So looking forward to his new dramas !!! So missing him on screen…

Login or Register before you can reply to lml1977
  8. sojin000 says:

AFWFW drama of Ruco and Nancy. Nancy said this drama will have alot of emotion scene and stories between 3 love triangle.. Also Nancy accidentally killed Ruco’s father in that scene, that mean, Ruco no longer forgive Nancy.. their relationship in this drama will be heavy emotional..can’t wait to watch it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login or Register before you can reply to sojin000